PDA

View Full Version : Teddy Bear (Gift Givers Trio Pt. 3) - 2015 Dec 18

LonePudding
12-18-15, 12:43 PM
Gift Givers Trio Pt.3

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27108 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27108)
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/a/ad/Teddy_Bear_Baby.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/200?cb=20151222030754http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/5/52/Teddy_Bear_Juvenile.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/200?cb=20151222030754http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/e/e6/Teddy_Bear_Adult.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/200?cb=20151222030753http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/e/e0/Teddy_Bear_Epic.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/200?cb=20151222030754

Teddy Bear - Super Rare
Bred Using Rudolphin & Storking!
18 Hours Breeding & Incubation
19 Hours Evolution

(The Gift Givers Trio will last for 21 days, so it should end on Friday 1st January 2016 :))

Hey guys just got the teddy bear 18hours
I breed with rudolphin and storking

Sandybellee
12-18-15, 12:45 PM
Teddy Bear looks so adorable with that scarf! Too bad I'm not likely getting it as I don't have either Rudolphin or Storking yet.

amerirish
12-18-15, 12:47 PM
Do you have to breed Rudolphin & Storking to get this one or can we use any Nature/Fire combo?

LonePudding
12-18-15, 01:16 PM
Do you have to breed Rudolphin & Storking to get this one or can we use any Nature/Fire combo?

It can only be bred using the Rudolphin & Storking. Good luck!

LonePudding
12-18-15, 01:19 PM
The Teddy Bear is only Rare! And the three day limited Secret Santler is Super Rare…?

Edit: Seems as if I was reading the wrong info! The Teddy Bear is actually Super Rare :rolleyes:

amerirish
12-18-15, 01:23 PM
It can only be bred using the Rudolphin & Storking. Good luck!

Thank you :) Good luck to you too!

chippychan
12-18-15, 01:28 PM
The Teddy Bear is only Rare! And the three day limited Secret Santler is Super Rare…?

Pretty crazy!
It helps me make up my mind to put the trio on hold and try for the Secret Santler while I can instead. :/

I think the lack of a unique element in this trio has really lost my interest in finishing it. I really wanted the Rudolphin because I think its adorable, but I can live without the other two.

LonePudding
12-18-15, 01:37 PM
Pretty crazy!
It helps me make up my mind to put the trio on hold and try for the Secret Santler while I can instead. :/

I think the lack of a unique element in this trio has really lost my interest in finishing it. I really wanted the Rudolphin because I think its adorable, but I can live without the other two.

I think I was reading the wrong info, the Teddy Bear is Super Rare! But I agree with you on the unique elements, I've definitely lost some motivation knowing I'm not trying for something extra special.

Melis2a84
12-18-15, 01:48 PM

Sandybellee
12-18-15, 03:55 PM

Big congrats!!! You're the first to finish the trio here this time around! :)

Drachenia
12-18-15, 06:06 PM
Hi, the 3 animal by Trio is there and at the same time a limit animal. I wish everyone good luck in the breeding
Breeding with Dolphin/Storking:
1. Bamboon
2. Volcamel
3. Aperil Fool
4. Turtisle
5. Fairy Ferret
6. Glacial Griffin
7. Skyger
8. Sea Horse
9. 14 hours

Drachenia
12-18-15, 06:06 PM

Congratulations Melisa :D

calvinxx
12-19-15, 12:15 AM
I sped bred about 300 gems and got him :) it's a bit unnerving that the 18 hours could be Stuffin Puffin too so I sped to confirm lol now I just need to try for the Noelephant even though I've sped bred for that too about 300 with no luck. I could have just bought him outright for cheaper

cardinalpsy
12-19-15, 03:50 AM
Didn't have time yesterday to try breeding for this. Just got this on second attempt with Rudolphin and Storking. Best of luck everyone.:)

Silverrain1
12-20-15, 03:17 AM
I haven't had a chance to try yet! Once i got my rudolphin I fed him but had a que of animals for the flower and forgot to put him in, then I had to evolve the Storking to. I should b able to make my first attempt today, in the meantime it means I can try for secret santler

sweetdeda
12-20-15, 06:11 AM
Trying for secret santler, which is giving me long fails of course, so I haven't had time to try for the Teddy Bear yet. Congrats to those that have breed him. Hope I get a secret santler soon so I can start trying.

jojopeanut
12-20-15, 12:44 PM
1st 5HR timer.
2nd- 9Hrs
3rd-6HRS
4th-3Hrs
5th 3-HRS
6th 14-HRS
7th 5-HRS
8th 11-HRs Ocean Owl at least new for me.
9th 12-HRS

Silverrain1
12-20-15, 12:52 PM
My animals finished their evolutions today so been trying constantly for one, iv spent so many gems and not got this one or anything new yet, at least there's still a lot of time to keep trying. I hoped to get it quickly as still not got secret santler and really want it! Now not sure what to do as don't want to miss out on any!

sweetdeda
12-20-15, 01:10 PM
My animals finished their evolutions today so been trying constantly for one, iv spent so many gems and not got this one or anything new yet, at least there's still a lot of time to keep trying. I hoped to get it quickly as still not got secret santler and really want it! Now not sure what to do as don't want to miss out on any!

That's the problem when TL releases so many limited at once, you have to pick and choose. Although I would like this one right now I'm just trying for Secret Santler. And I'm afraid when I'm finally able to try for this one I won't even be able to hope for a noelephant as a fail because he too will be gone.

Doompicnic
12-20-15, 01:50 PM
I just got Teddy Bear on my iphone. I seem to have luck on the account I don't buy gems on.
I hope I can now get storking on my main account (ipad) so that I can try to complete the trio.

Good luck everyone.

Silverrain1
12-20-15, 04:41 PM
That's the problem when TL releases so many limited at once, you have to pick and choose. Although I would like this one right now I'm just trying for Secret Santler. And I'm afraid when I'm finally able to try for this one I won't even be able to hope for a noelephant as a fail because he too will be gone.

So much going on! Iv barely had a chance at noelephant, which is sad cause I really like that, and the trio and secret santler. I had hoped to get some animals early on and move on to next one but it hasn't really worked out. Gotta keep trying tho! It could all turn around

BBragg15
12-20-15, 06:41 PM
Are those animals the ones that come from the stork and dolphin.

Silverrain1
12-20-15, 11:54 PM
Are those animals the ones that come from the stork and dolphin.

Yes this animal is the one you will get by breeding rudolphin snd storking together. There are other possible outcomes tho so it may take a lot of attempts but it is the only combination for the bear

sweetdeda
12-21-15, 10:07 AM
Just what I do not need right now trying for teddy bear, that makes 5 total. Wish I could give them to neighbors in need.

MaribouMay
12-22-15, 09:57 AM
I just got an 18 hour breed time. Am I right that is could be either Teddy Bear or Stuffin Puffin? Is there another possibility? I am happy, as I don't have either one yet.

Silverrain1
12-22-15, 03:31 PM
I need to pay more attention to breeding times. Put rudolphin and storking in den and got 19 hours,I thought woo hoo. Then came here and discovered it's 18 hours

Drachenia
12-22-15, 07:10 PM
Hi, the 3 animal by Trio is there and at the same time a limit animal. I wish everyone good luck in the breeding
1. Bamboon
2. Volcamel
3. Aperil Fool
4. Turtisle
5. Fairy Ferret
6. Glacial Griffin
7. Skyger
8. Sea Horse
9. Volcamel
10. 6 hours

jojopeanut
12-23-15, 09:51 AM
1st 5HR timer.
2nd- 9Hrs
3rd-6HRS
4th-3Hrs
5th 3-HRS
6th 14-HRS
7th 5-HRS
8th 11-HRs Ocean Owl at least new for me.
9th 12-HRS

10th 18 HRS We'll see maybe 10 was my lucky number. Either way I don't have Stuffin Puffin either. But really hope this the Teddy Bear.

Once fail 9 is ready the dreaded Armadillo to hatch I'll speed the last 6HRS to nest.
And in a perfect FFS world lol it's the Teddy Bear I win a spin to win animal halt breeding and that animal on the nest after..Oh to dream..lol

EDIT: Got lucky part #2 finally won Toy Poodle. Now reconsidering my plans. Hatch Armadillo. Put Toy Poodle on nest then in the A.M. hatch and see what the 18HR timer is. Options I like also no breeding downtime.

YES 10 was my lucky number
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w477/Jo65ha/QuickMemo_2015-12-23-23-10-31-1.png (http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/Jo65ha/media/QuickMemo_2015-12-23-23-10-31-1.png.html)

Drachenia
12-23-15, 12:49 PM
1. Bamboon
2. Volcamel
3. Aperil Fool
4. Turtisle
5. Fairy Ferret
6. Glacial Griffin
7. Skyger
8. Sea Horse
9. Volcamel
10. Turtisle
11. Rainguin
12. 14 hours

sweetdeda
12-24-15, 04:24 AM
Well, I got an 18 hour timer, now to wait it out, will be a Teddy Bear or a stuffin puffin.... Please please be a teddy bear!

Silverrain1
12-24-15, 11:28 AM
Woo, just got this one, after I don't know how many attempts lol

31aug2002
12-24-15, 11:32 AM
Woo, just got this one, after I don't know how many attempts lol
Congrats!!
I am still trying for the storkingand m on my nth armordillo

Silverrain1
12-24-15, 12:15 PM
Congrats!!
I am still trying for the storkingand m on my nth armordillo

Thanks, I didn't do to bad getting them. A fair few attempts but nothing major. A lot of attempts to get this one tho. Can go back to trying for some animals that I haven't got yet, although I forget about the Yule mule. Would like that one, will need to wait for my one in the den to finish before I can try for that. Good luck and I hope u get it!

31aug2002
12-24-15, 01:04 PM
Thank you!!

sweetdeda
12-24-15, 01:38 PM
I got the Teddy Bear! Thank goodness I can stop stressing over the trio! Congrats to all the have bred all or even any of the trio and lots of Christmas magic to those still trying!

Drachenia
12-24-15, 09:10 PM
1. Bamboon
2. Volcamel
3. Aperil Fool
4. Turtisle
5. Fairy Ferret
6. Glacial Griffin
7. Skyger
8. Sea Horse
9. Volcamel
10. Turtisle
11. Rainguin
12. Volcamel
I finally got him Teddy Bear. Please Kooky Panda you can inform the development team that we need country extension. I have only 2 farms and I can no animal high LVL
7x Fairy Ferret, 6x Turtisle, Paradis Parrot, 4x Armordillo, Fallaby, Plantlers, 2x Rainguin, Ocean Owl, Flyerfox, Chilly Goat, Skyger, Grassquatch, Teddy Bear I'm so happy, it was so hard to breed.

BBragg15
12-25-15, 05:58 AM
I thought maybe I got the egg when I saw 18 hours but the egg turn out to be stuffin puffin which at least I didn't have neither.

stefen35
12-27-15, 12:08 AM
got it lol i did not even notice when i got 18 hours :b got this right after got second crystal unicorn :)

sweetdeda
12-27-15, 06:43 AM
Congrats to those getting Teddy Bear, was wondering if many were still trying for it or going for Giving Treent. Good luck to those still trying, still have some time to get it.

caotrang99
12-27-15, 11:39 PM
Another Storking, still no Teddy Bear:(

Sandybellee
12-28-15, 01:50 PM
Alright! I was finally able to start trying for Teddy! :) (I got a Rudolphin only the day before yesterday and just sped away the last hours of its evolution to level 4.)

I'll record the breedings here.

1. 14 hours - Hedgehog
2. 12 hours - Armordillo
3. Grassquatch
4. Fairy Ferret
5. Vinotaur
6. Fairy Ferret
7. Turtisle
8. Plantlers
9. Armordillo
10. 18 hours - Teddy Bear!!!

ninasidstorm8
12-29-15, 03:41 PM
Storking in the Evolution Flower for the next 17 hours. I decided to give the Confetti Yeti a shot. I believe that at 30 fails, it is the animal I have made the most breeding attempts to get, except Tirck or Treent and failed other than ultra-rares. Attempt 31 is a 17+ hour timer. Not what I wanted. Since the Storking will be done evolving when the Falconch is done with the Breeding Den. My first Teddy Bear try will be in a little les than 17 hours.

It will be a shame if the Confetti Yeti leaves the Forest for a 3rd time without breeding him but breeding the Teddy Bear has more failures that I need right now.

Sandybellee
12-30-15, 12:57 AM
Oh my gosh! I have Teddy on the nest!!! This will be my first ever complete trio! :)

I couldn't resist speeding a little last night after update time and got 18 hours after a few speedings. Just sped away the last 6 hours of the breeding because I couldn't wait any longer and was so happy to see that scarf on the egg! Good luck to everyone still trying!

woowoo69
12-30-15, 03:50 AM
Just got a second Giving Treent as a fail and thought I would have a go at confetti yeti and have a 16 hour fail which I think is a beever which I don't have

BBragg15
12-30-15, 04:42 AM
The Teddy bear doesn't look good, I been getting regular ones that I already have.

ninasidstorm8
12-31-15, 09:34 AM
No Teddy Bear for me. This will be the first Trio where I wasn't able to breed the final animal. My 2nd attempt at the Teddy Bear has resulted in a 45 hour timer, so the new year will bring a second Crystal Unicorn to my forest. A welcome addition despite the timing.

It was bound to happen sometime as I needed to do some speed breeding for both the Melodeer and Saintly Bernard. It has been taking me over 20 attempts to breed the first of the trios on the last few which leaves little time to get the reaming two. At least there is no new element for this trio and maybe we will see the Teddy Bear again some day.

Good Luck to everyone still trying and congratulations to everyone that has managed to breed a Teddy Bear.

Sandybellee
12-31-15, 09:39 AM
No Teddy Bear for me. This will be the first Trio where I wasn't able to breed the final animal. My 2nd attempt at the Teddy Bear has resulted in a 45 hour timer, so the new year will bring a second Crystal Unicorn to my forest. A welcome addition despite the timing.

It was bound to happen sometime as I needed to do some speed breeding for both the Melodeer and Saintly Bernard. It has been taking me over 20 attempts to breed the first of the trios on the last few which leaves little time to get the reaming two. At least there is no new element for this trio and maybe we will see the Teddy Bear again some day.

Good Luck to everyone still trying and congratulations to everyone that has managed to breed a Teddy Bear.

Congrats on the second Crystal Unicorn!!! Hopefully this changes your gem breeding fortune and you'll be welcoming some gem hybrids to your forest very soon! :)

Scribbles138
12-31-15, 10:16 AM

Congratulations! I did manage to get the Storking and sped the last four hours of its first evolution this morning, only to get a 14 hour timer with my first attempt. I don't plan on using gems to speed through the fails, so I'll only get a couple of tries for this one.

saucysammis
12-31-15, 10:19 AM
My luck with teddy bear has been true to form for trios- no third animal for me. I am at the point where I'll feel like something is wrong if I get the third of a trio.

Clark_Wayne
01-01-16, 01:03 AM
18h in Den with rudolphin-storking ! i'm crossing my fingers :eek:

SuzieQ477
01-01-16, 01:42 AM
Just managed to breed a Teddy Bear! I had to speed the egg to make sure. Happy New Year!

Clark_Wayne
01-01-16, 03:12 AM
18h in Den with rudolphin-storking ! i'm crossing my fingers :eek:

couldn't wait, speed with 2 gems : it is teddy bear ! finally :) happy dance !

flowless
01-01-16, 06:08 AM
couldn't wait, speed with 2 gems : it is teddy bear ! finally :) happy dance !

Congrates

My final attrmpt in half an hour
Fingers crossed
Im hoping

saucysammis
01-01-16, 11:23 AM
Congratulations to all who got the teddy bear and happy new year! I myself will just have to be content with the Rudolphin and Storking ...and amazing habitat.....they are beautiful!

I totally forgot the timer was expiring this morning and didn't make a last try before I started a new confetti fail. This was after moving a Beever (yay! Always wanted one) confetti fail onto the nest. What's next?