PDA

View Full Version : World Event: Holly Jolly Holiday

matiasabad94
12-18-15, 12:31 PM
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/2/2f/Hollyjolly.jpeg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/700?cb=20151218193426

The Holly Jolly Holiday World Event lasts for 25 days.

Individual Prizes

25 silly sweaters - Secret Presents (1x1 decoration). It drops 4 silly sweaters every 4 hours.
250 silly sweaters - Present Pavers (1x1 decoration).
800 silly sweaters - Decorated Chimney (decoration).
2,100 silly sweaters - Tinsowl (rare, Electric/Nature). Incubation time 16:00, evolution time 14:00.
4,000 silly sweaters - Nutcracker (super rare, Water/Fire). Incubation time 20:00, evolution time 22:00.

Community Prizes - You will receive ALL community prizes earned by the community if you collect at least 600 silly sweaters. But please keep going after you get your 600 because it's usually down to the wire on the last day that these get completed and huge levels of participation are required by all to help achieve the final goal.

140,000,000 silly sweaters - Candy Cane (decoration)
? silly sweaters - Workbench (decoration)
? silly sweaters - Candy Crane (super rare, Electric/Fire). Incubation time 10:00, evolution time 11:00.

If you have 6 large / grand farms with food planted 20 hours a day, and collect them from the secret presents you earn as the first prize 3 times a day, and have something incubating in the nest 18 hours a day, that is 150 silly sweaters per day and 2,200 (aprox.) sweaters for the event. If we get an arena during the event, that's more. If you win sweaters in the mine, more as well. This is doable for anyone online a few times a day, if timed well. And the community prizes require LOTS of people participating so please help the community effort if you can.

I'll keep updating as new info becomes available. Good luck to everyone! :)

As we now know the final individual prize requires 4000 sweaters, I made a daily collection chart that shows how many sweaters you should have by update time that day. This chart can also be found in post 3 on page 1.

Dec 21: 480
Dec 22: 640
Dec 23: 800
Dec 24: 960
Dec 25: 1120
Dec 26: 1280
Dec 27: 1440
Dec 28: 1600
Dec 29: 1760
Dec 30: 1920
Dec 31: 2080
Jan 1: 2240
Jan 2: 2400
Jan 3: 2560
Jan 4: 2720
Jan 5: 2880
Jan 6: 3040
Jan 7: 3200
Jan 8: 3360
Jan 9: 3520
Jan 10: 3680
Jan 11: 3840
Jan 12: 4000

Here is my tinsowl as a juvenile. He's so dang cute. :)

LonePudding
12-18-15, 12:38 PM
I'm glad I listened to ninasidstorm8's advice and planted rune prunes! Thanks!

The first individual animal resembles the snow owl from DS.

Sandybellee
12-18-15, 12:41 PM
Yay! It started! This is a long one - 25 days! I wonder how many sweaters the last prize will be...

Edit: as we now know the final individual prize requires 4000 sweaters, I made a daily collection chart that shows how many sweaters you should have by update time that day.

Doompicnic
12-18-15, 12:45 PM
I love the owl :)

ogreve
12-18-15, 12:50 PM
Lots of cool stuff with this update!
I like that limited deer too!
I'll have to see how I'm going to be able to try for it all..

Scribbles138
12-18-15, 12:52 PM
Lots of cool stuff with this update!
I like that limited deer too!
I'll have to see how I'm going to be able to try for it all..

I love the Secret Santler! I still need the Storking, so I put my Ampeater in with my Pyro Pony...got an 11 hour timer, which I'm not exactly sure what it is, but I'm sure the Santler has a longer breeding time than 11 hours.

And the new habitat is beautiful too...I have no room for one, but I might be able to move some animals around so I can sell a nature habitat and make some space for it.

31aug2002
12-18-15, 12:53 PM
The new deer is a beauty!!! Oh dear oh dear!!! And so is the new habitat. I need to expand ...Aaaarrghh and I am down to 4 farms... How am I going to do it all !!!

federerGOAT
12-18-15, 12:55 PM
This is my first World Event, for the "battling in tournaments, level 17+", is this the battleground one?
I just beat two opponents but didn't get any sweaters.

calvinxx
12-18-15, 12:57 PM
I think I got the Secret Santlers with 18 hours!!! He is so pretty!! Better than all the world event critters lol

cocauina
12-18-15, 12:58 PM
Candy Cane was a reward from Winter Wonderland World Event...

HappyHeartBakery
12-18-15, 01:11 PM
Got my secret presents - but now I can't find it. It's not in my storage? Anyone else have this problem?

LonePudding
12-18-15, 01:12 PM
This is my first World Event, for the "battling in tournaments, level 17+", is this the battleground one?
I just beat two opponents but didn't get any sweaters.

Tournaments are the limited time events that happen approx every 1-2 weeks. You'll have a certain amount of days to win 18 or 30 rounds of opponents, and you'll earn a new exclusive animal upon completion.

intrinsicallyknotted
12-18-15, 01:17 PM
Candy Cane was a reward from Winter Wonderland World Event...

Dragon Story seems to be reusing a prize from last year's world event as well. A bit disappointing...

orleansparish
12-18-15, 01:19 PM
I won't do well here. I only have three farms. I never get the last prize anyways.

federerGOAT
12-18-15, 01:23 PM
Tournaments are the limited time events that happen approx every 1-2 weeks. You'll have a certain amount of days to win 18 or 30 rounds of opponents, and you'll earn a new exclusive animal upon completion.
Thanks.

sweetdeda
12-18-15, 01:28 PM
Again the habitat has to be purchased, not a prize. Disappointed about that, but sure do like these animals. Good luck everyone, very doable for everyone to get all the prizes!

ninasidstorm8
12-18-15, 01:34 PM
Got my secret presents - but now I can't find it. It's not in my storage? Anyone else have this problem?

Often a force close of the game and then starting it back up again will resolve the issue. Remember to use the All tab when looking in your storage.

ninasidstorm8
12-18-15, 01:37 PM
A 25 day World Event. I guess extending the last one to 17 days was to get us warmed up. I guess they wanted to cover multiple holidays and not just Christmas.

ThynaSmith
12-18-15, 01:46 PM
Thank you for the post, Matiasabad94!

ThynaSmith
12-18-15, 01:52 PM
I think I got the Secret Santlers with 18 hours!!! He is so pretty!! Better than all the world event critters lol
I agree, hehehe, this is one of the coolest animals of the latest updates! Don't care much about the trio, to be honest...

NannaSherry
12-18-15, 02:03 PM

Yes I didHappyHeartBaker. But it shows up in a few minutes. I had to go into the holly holiday icon then back into storage. And it's not a sweater, it's a square little present which produces sweaters. Get back in and hopefully you will see it. Best of luck to you and everyone else playing.

Xylenia
12-18-15, 02:21 PM
I'm surprised that there are only 3 animals this time for the event.

sweetypies97
12-18-15, 02:27 PM
Looking forward to these animals!

Clark_Wayne
12-18-15, 02:32 PM
that's weird : i still don't have the world event icon :eek:
and my baby account already got it !

ThynaSmith
12-18-15, 02:50 PM
Do you guys place the decorations that we get on these World Events and the Storybooks? I'm almost running out of space for them...

Gweenykay
12-18-15, 02:51 PM
Even though I'm getting notice of the no of sweaters from harvesting and breeding I to not have any link world event on my board! I should have 26 but they're not in storage. I've force closed three times now.
Has anyone the same problem and is there something else I should try?

Clark_Wayne
12-18-15, 02:53 PM
ok finally got the icon but i lost time :( especially my crops :mad:

Gweenykay
12-18-15, 03:02 PM
ok finally got the icon but i lost time :( especially my crops :mad:

Did you do anything particular for it show up please?

BBragg15
12-18-15, 04:48 PM
Ok this will be my first one that I've done this, I'm totally lost. How do you get the items like sweaters?

ninasidstorm8
12-18-15, 04:57 PM
Ok this will be my first one that I've done this, I'm totally lost. How do you get the items like sweaters?

For this event the token is a Silly Sweater.

Tokens can be collected by performing the following actions:

1) Harvesting from farms - 1 token for every hour of growing time
2) Hatching an egg from the nest – 1 token for every hour of incubation time on the nest (speeding up the hatching does not affect the number of tokens collected).
3) Mining – Tokens may be collected when you find a Rune but it is a random event.
4) Battle – If a tournament starts during the event, It will probably give 2 tokens for each round won.
5) Token producing Prize - The first individual prize needs to be placed in the Forest, so you can collect tokens from it. Every four hours it produces 4 tokens. There will also be a similar type item available for purchase in the shop that gives you tokens. It is not necessary to purchase the one in the shop to finish the event successfully.

The icon for the event displays the number of token you have collected.

Silverrain1
12-18-15, 05:03 PM
The owl looks amazing! Really want that!

RorJam
12-18-15, 05:04 PM
I love the Secret Santler! I still need the Storking, so I put my Ampeater in with my Pyro Pony...got an 11 hour timer, which I'm not exactly sure what it is, but I'm sure the Santler has a longer breeding time than 11 hours.

And the new habitat is beautiful too...I have no room for one, but I might be able to move some animals around so I can sell a nature habitat and make some space for it. glider thing, common lightning/fire

cocauina
12-18-15, 05:55 PM
Dragon Story seems to be reusing a prize from last year's world event as well. A bit disappointing...

Indeed, Christmas Cabin, is the decoration you mention.

BBragg15
12-18-15, 06:05 PM
Thanks for the info. I have 3 farms all growing the 20 hour crop, so that should give me some. As for the battles the only ones that I've been doing is the ones that I can do every 10 minutes.

ninasidstorm8
12-18-15, 06:34 PM
Thanks for the info. I have 3 farms all growing the 20 hour crop, so that should give me some. As for the battles the only ones that I've been doing is the ones that I can do every 10 minutes.

If you are fighting every 10 minutes then you must be doing a Battleground. Battles in a Battleground do not give you tokens for the World Event only battles in the Battle Arena. There is no tournament in the Battle Arena right now. You will probably need more than 3 farms to collect enough tokens for the last individual prize. Typically you need to collect about 153 tokens per day to get the last individual prize. I suggest you work on getting more farms up and running if you can. The maximum number of farms that you can have varies by level and the reaches a maximum limit of 6 for any player.

federerGOAT
12-18-15, 07:15 PM
The total sweater count for the coummunity prize. Is it the tally of sweaters from only our neighbours or is it the total for all players playing FFS?

kooky panda
12-18-15, 07:23 PM
The total sweater count for the coummunity prize. Is it the tally of sweaters from only our neighbours or is it the total for all players playing FFS?
All players!

sweetdeda
12-18-15, 08:27 PM
Placed the new habitat next to my winter wonderland, almost looks as if they are flowing together. Love it. Can't wait to place the world event animals in their new home!

jojopeanut
12-18-15, 09:04 PM
Placed the new habitat next to my winter wonderland, almost looks as if they are flowing together. Love it. Can't wait to place the world event animals in their new home!

Oh my mistletoe! They certainly do luckily we're neighbours I'll enjoy visiting this beautiful sight as you add animals. I didn't get the first one just the TinkerToyShop. That's lovely. I plan to get this one just soon as I'm brave enough to make my way to the store for a gift card..lol

HappyHeartBakery
12-19-15, 05:26 AM
Has anyone had time to calculate 'reality checks' on where our sweater daily counts should be?
They're so helpful to make sure I'm on track;)

Plus trying to figure out if I should temporarily sell my evolution flower to bring my forest back up to 6 farms while I collect for expansion

ninasidstorm8
12-19-15, 08:28 AM
The third individual prize (Decorated Chimney) requires 800 Silly Sweaters.

ninasidstorm8
12-19-15, 08:30 AM
Has anyone had time to calculate 'reality checks' on where our sweater daily counts should be?

Plus trying to figure out if I should temporarily sell my evolution flower to bring my forest back up to 6 farms while I collect for expansion

I haven't seen any information about how many Silly Sweaters are required for the final individual prize. In general past World Events have required about 153 tokens/day.

MaribouMay
12-19-15, 08:58 AM

We have a lot of time on this one. If it is correct that the final individual prize is 2600 silly sweaters (as reported elsewhere), we only need 104 per day to be on track. Seems to good to be true. Maybe the total required is more than 2600 and the other source is incorrect.

MaribouMay
12-19-15, 09:04 AM
The final community prize, Candy Cane, is listed as a rare animal on an external source. Seems very odd to have it be rare and not super rare as usual (and as listed in the OP). By my calculations, it will be the first time. I noticed the same thing in DS too.

chaaarmi
12-19-15, 11:11 AM
Has anyone noticed we need 800 silly sweater instead of 600 to unlock the community prize and third individual prize is at 800 instead of 650... That means we will need way more sweaters to get the prizes..��

Sandybellee
12-19-15, 11:57 AM
Has anyone noticed we need 800 silly sweater instead of 600 to unlock the community prize and third individual prize is at 800 instead of 650... That means we will need way more sweaters to get the prizes..��

Yes, but we also have way more time than usually. :)

jojopeanut
12-19-15, 11:58 AM
I have 163 sweaters. Thought I was off to a good start. Probably not looking at the numbers.

Current Silly Sweater count: 259

ThynaSmith
12-19-15, 12:41 PM
That looks really pretty, almost like a seamless landscape! I'll probably buy some gems on the next sale and get this habitat, too :)

ThynaSmith
12-19-15, 12:46 PM
I believe this World Event is going to be easier to complete than the previous ones, due to the timing of it (25 days?), because of the Holiday Season. Anyway, I'm not going to drop the ball, I'm going to try to keep planting/mining/hatching as much as I can, just in case the other prizes require more tokens than usual (since we'll have more time to complete it).

So far, as mining is concerned, not every time you hit something in the mine you end up with silly sweaters, but when I did find them, it was always two for each hit.

I'm at 258 silly sweaters now, and we're in the middle of the day here in CA, so, I think my count is good.

Drachenia
12-19-15, 06:59 PM
It sucks when you use each time bombs in the mine, the Expand get. I want to help the community and get my prices from the event. But I'm reluctant in the mine, if I ever get the message with Expand. Please TL give us new land again

onlymine02
12-19-15, 08:51 PM
I can't find mine either. When I pressed show me in storage it just went back to the regular page. That was yesterday. I still can't find it. I've reloaded, closed down & reopened my iPad & still nothing HELP! This is in answer to Post#11. Sorry, forgot to include quote.

cardinalpsy
12-20-15, 05:22 AM
It seems the first community prize will require 140 million sweaters and 2100 sweaters for the Tinsowl in the individual prize.

sweetdeda
12-20-15, 05:27 AM
Oh my mistletoe! They certainly do luckily we're neighbours I'll enjoy visiting this beautiful sight as you add animals. I didn't get the first one just the TinkerToyShop. That's lovely. I plan to get this one just soon as I'm brave enough to make my way to the store for a gift card..lol
Thank you jojopeanut, visits are always welcome to my forest. :) I hatched the toy poodle and the reindeer is currently hatching so animals have been moved and added, pop by and take a look. I am evolving the rocking horse currently and I'm sure another winter animal will be sent to evolve, so if it looks as if no one is home that may be why. Lol

sweetdeda
12-20-15, 05:35 AM
That looks really pretty, almost like a seamless landscape! I'll probably buy some gems on the next sale and get this habitat, too :)

Thank you so much, please see above post, lots of activity in my winter habits, please post when you do get it, I'd love to pop by and take a look.

As for sweater collecting, it does seem required amounts have increased but with the added days I'm sure it's still doable. I'm currently at 399, a little behind where I would like to be. But I'm trying to get several animals to epic right now therefore I need food. Nexus nuts and charm cherries are better options for me so I am loosing around 18 sweaters a night versus if I would just plant bananas before bed or rune prunes for the day. Good luck all, if we stay on top of breeding and planting we can definitely do this.

Sandybellee
12-20-15, 05:39 AM
It seems the first community prize will require 140 million sweaters and 2100 sweaters for the Tinsowl in the individual prize.

Thank you for the information! You're doing great with sweater collecting!

sweetdeda
12-20-15, 06:01 AM

Thanks cardinalpsy, love the owl, can't wait to get it. Way to go on your collecting, you are definitely ahead of the game!

LonePudding
12-20-15, 07:35 AM
The final community prize, Candy Cane, is listed as a rare animal on an external source. Seems very odd to have it be rare and not super rare as usual (and as listed in the OP). By my calculations, it will be the first time. I noticed the same thing in DS too.

If you're talking about the same outside sources that I and many others use, I can't say I can trust it's info like I could before. I've found quite a few mistakes over there.

I believe the Candy Crane is super rare.

HappyHeartBakery
12-20-15, 07:55 AM
We have a lot of time on this one. If it is correct that the final individual prize is 2600 silly sweaters (as reported elsewhere), we only need 104 per day to be on track. Seems to good to be true. Maybe the total required is more than 2600 and the other source is incorrect.

Thanks all for the info. 104/day would be great. I'm at 359 now. I'll just keep planting my runes & breeding away. Still looking to get a single animal from the trio. It will be helpful to have an easier time thru this next busy week. Happy holidays all:)

Scangelina
12-20-15, 10:31 AM
I'm surprised that there are only 3 animals this time for the event.

There are normally 4 animals. It's kind of disappointing there are only 3 this event. It makes me want to try harder when there is a habitat & more animals to try for. None the less, I'm still participating to help the community😊

jojopeanut
12-20-15, 12:41 PM
I like new animals, but the Christmas Crane seems to much like the Storking. I'm trying though 370 and going strong. Love the owl to elements you think water/electric for him?

ninasidstorm8
12-20-15, 07:01 PM
I like new animals, but the Christmas Crane seems to much like the Storking. I'm trying though 390 and going strong. Love the owl to elements you think water/electric for him?

The Tinsel Owl is Electric/Nature.

MaribouMay
12-21-15, 12:01 AM
If you're talking about the same outside sources that I and many others use, I can't say I can trust it's info like I could before. I've found quite a few mistakes over there.

I believe the Candy Crane is super rare.

I have noticed that the info is not as reliable lately as well. You are probably right.

MaribouMay
12-21-15, 12:08 AM
Thanks all for the info. 104/day would be great. I'm at 359 now. I'll just keep planting my runes & breeding away. Still looking to get a single animal from the trio. It will be helpful to have an easier time thru this next busy week. Happy holidays all:)

The subsequent numbers imply that we will need to gather more than 2600. I doubt we would be so lucky. The usual daily number is in the ballpark of 150. I have a feeling it will be a lenient number, but much more than 104. My apologies if I implied otherwise.

MaribouMay
12-21-15, 01:28 AM
Looking at the past few world events, the final individual prize requires about 1.8 times the number of items as the second to last individual prize. We now know that Tinsowl requires 2100 silly sweaters thanks to cardinalpsy. My guess, based on past events, is that Nutcracker will require 3700 to 3800 silly sweaters (2100 x 1.8 = 3780).

If that is correct, we will need about 150 silly sweaters per day to win the final individual prize which is a number in keeping with previous world events.

cardinalpsy
12-21-15, 03:49 AM
Oh dear, just got the Tinsowl and just saw that we will need 4000 sweaters to win the last individual prize (Nutcracker). Very challenging. Currently the community has managed to collect just over 45 million sweaters.

natxjkkggg
12-21-15, 04:06 AM
How much do we need for the Tinsowl??

Sandybellee
12-21-15, 04:19 AM
Oh dear, just got the Tinsowl and just saw that we will need 4000 sweaters to win the last individual prize (Nutcracker). Very challenging. Currently the community has managed to collect just over 45 million sweaters.

Very good to know! Thank you so much for sharing!

Edit: so that means we need to collect 160 sweaters a day.

In 8 hours from now, 3 days have passed, so by then you should have 480 sweaters to be on track to get the last individual prize!

sweetdeda
12-21-15, 05:11 AM

Jojopeanut I visited your forest this morning and your winter habitats look amazing!

Good to know 160 a day is the magic number we need. Not too far off from the normal 153 (I believe) that we normally need. Keep planting, breeding and mining everyone, we can do this! Happy silly sweater collecting to all!

Sandybellee
12-21-15, 07:12 AM
As we now know the final individual prize requires 4000 sweaters, I made a daily collection chart that shows how many sweaters you should have by update time that day. This chart can also be found in post 3 on page 1.

HappyHeartBakery
12-21-15, 08:09 AM

This is great! Thanks so much for the calculations. Very helpful format to have the date & how many sweaters we need;)

chippychan
12-21-15, 09:22 AM
Yes, thanks so much for these calculations Sandybellee! :)

MaribouMay
12-21-15, 10:48 AM

Oh my! I guess I have to plant 8 hour crops overnight instead of nexus nuts. :-(

Averaging 160 a day for 25 days is a lot to do over a holiday. In the last 5 world events, we have had to average 153, 158, 158, 158, and 158 a day to get the final individual prize. This is the highest average I can recall. Good luck to all!

Thank you so much for the update cardinalpsy!

jojopeanut
12-21-15, 10:18 PM
Thanks Sandybellee I'm over which is a GOOD thing incase I have a few slow days. 522

Sandybellee
12-22-15, 01:13 AM
You're welcome, guys! :) I won't be too active on the forum in the next few weeks so Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone celebrating!

ogreve
12-22-15, 02:42 AM
Same here, I too will likely be limitedly on the forum from Dec. 25th - Jan. 4th, unless we have good internet access abroad. So, happy holidays already to everybody!

Now, to return to this thread: I was certain I was going to buy the Glowing Grove habitat for my main forest too, but I'm not so certain anymore. On my secondary account I at times like to experiment a little bit and as on that account I'm in no hurry to speed a lot, and play several of the goal games too, over time I had acquired enough gems to have allowed me to buy all three of the winter habitats. For those who want to take a look: that forest has the S8 ID 'Ribedy' (without quotes) and as forest name 'Lafa'. I have set up the three winter habitats there on the lower blue shelf and there they look fabulous. But... but... but.... The Glowing Grove may be just a tiny bit too 'Christmassy' for me to want to put it on the upper blue shelf in my main forest. In the secondary forest I'm currently 'staging' a bit what they would/could look like in my main forest too, so those who take a look may see them in different configurations. The two obvious configurations for my main forest would be to have the three of them in a row that 'goes up from left to right, bottom to top', or to have them as a 'symmetrical triangle' with the Winter Wonderland in the top centre, the Tinkerer's Workshop to the lower left and the Glowing Grove to the lower right.
I had envisioned the former for my main forest (with the current 3 gem habitats remaining unchanged, and the winter ones directly to the right of them). But when doing that, and when making the two small creeks of the two habitats with water meet up, I can't really find a configuration that I'm 100% pleased with. The Christmas trees in the Glowing Grove draw in the attention a bit too much, and (I fear) away from the surrounding Gem habitats... In time I could perhaps, if desired, move the three habitats (or only two of them) down to the lower blue shelf, but that would require some serious reordering and I don't know exactly how I could best do that...
Looking at it now, the second option (i.e. the 'triangle shape') will probably be nicer, with the Tinkerer's Workshop and Winter Wonderland where they are now, and the Glowing Grove to the lower right (i.e. directly to the right of the Tinkerer's Workshop. That way it would all look a lot more symmetrical and I wouldn't miss out on a premium habitat... The next question then becomes when to buy it. With the world event going on I don't want to be down to 5 Grand Farms again and there's a queue for the flower. It will take several days still before I can expand again, and then (as it's on the blue shelf), that will take 12 hours expansion time + 33:20 hours foliage clearing. I'm at 5 bombs and 29 runes now, so realistically spoken it will still take around a week or so to be able to move the habitat in its place then. That would be a problem if I manage to breed the Rudolphin and want to aim for the Teddy Bear, in which case I'd have to swap out a farm for a flower at least for the duration of a Rudolphin evolution.
All of it is doable, but is a bit of a hassle. I wished we knew how long the habitat sale will last. I'd love to secure it before today's update, but I think I'd better wait, and just hope that it will stay on sale until at least Friday or next week Tuesday (if I can even play then, that is...).
Looks like I've got some thinking to do later today.... Any advice is welcome. ;)

...and as a picture says more than a thousand words, here's what I mean...:

I think this will be the configuration I'll choose for the main forest, but then set-up in the lower centre of the upper blue shelf.

sweetdeda
12-22-15, 04:09 AM
That looks very nice Ogreve!

Sandybelle, thank you so much for figuring out daily amounts, it's extremely helpful. I felt like I was collecting much slower than I normally do for these events since I am not planting rune prunes but sticking to nexus nuts and charm cherries. But according to you figures, with 787 already today I'm doing just fine. I shall have my chimney shortly and then on to collecting for the owl which I must say is probably my favorite of these three animals. Happy collecting everyone!

Shadifern
12-22-15, 07:44 PM
The only animal I will get will probably be the community prize, tinsowl or none. Because I will be on vacation and I only have five grand farms plus a normal one. I can only get on in the night and I can't buy gems to speed up prunes. I average about 104 per day, which means I'll barely make it to 2000 before the event ends.

jojopeanut
12-22-15, 08:38 PM
Thank you hopefully I can win an animal on spin to win haven't succeded yet. And these from the event & trios 10 days to go I only need the teddy bear I'm breeding only for him until hopefully I'm sucssesfull. Hope to fill them up..lol eventually when I expand the full lower blue shelf I plan to move them all over the right with my gem grove complementing the center.

I missed the quote in response to sweetdede :)

sweetdeda
12-23-15, 04:47 AM
Thank you hopefully I can win an animal on spin to win haven't succeded yet. And these from the event & trios 10 days to go I only need the teddy bear I'm breeding only for him until hopefully I'm sucssesfull. Hope to fill them up..lol eventually when I expand the full lower blue shelf I plan to move them all over the right with my gem grove complementing the center.

I missed the quote in response to sweetdede :)
I'm doing some rearranging of animals with my habitats too, with the addition of Santa claws and fingers crossed that I will breed a teddy bear my winter habitats will be full. I am really considering buying another Glowing Grove to house my world event animals. We will see though what I eventually decide. If I do the tinker shop will be moved back to where the ice cream habitat is and it will go in front of that.
Happy breeding to you, I hope you get the teddy bear, with the unicorn I bred trying for teddy bear (my 5th) finally getting moved to the nest I can put in another attempt. Surprised I did not speed the unicorn out of the den but not sure I will have it in me to wait for her to hatch, it's really costing me teddy bear attempts.

Silverrain1
12-23-15, 07:37 AM
Thanks for the reality checks, they are really helpful and take some of the pressure of collecting if u know where u r at. I sped so much trying for secret santler and teddy bear so iv got 1355 silly sweaters

jojopeanut
12-23-15, 06:08 PM
Just hit 800 we have a ways to go before 1st community prize yet.
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w477/Jo65ha/QuickMemo_2015-12-23-17-01-21.png (http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/Jo65ha/media/QuickMemo_2015-12-23-17-01-21.png.html)

locotesx3
12-23-15, 06:22 PM
Just hit 800 we have a ways to go before 1st community prize yet.
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w477/Jo65ha/QuickMemo_2015-12-23-17-01-21.png (http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/Jo65ha/media/QuickMemo_2015-12-23-17-01-21.png.html)

Your counter is broken. Hahahha
It should have a green ring around close to 3/4's of the candy cane circle.

Side note... I just realized the candy cane reward is the same thing they gave us last year. Only last years candy cane gave us candy canes every 4 hours and it wasn't the first community prize. So now I will have 2 candy canes that I won't use.
Jajajajajjaja....

31aug2002
12-23-15, 10:30 PM
Here is something to think about.

The Holly Jolly is the 10th World Event.
Over the past events certain changes have been made , some great and some not so good .

Events 1- 3 : All had 4 animals, the habitat was a community prize
Events 4- 8 : All had 4 animals , the habitat was an individual prize and a new element was added ( shamrock, spring , ice cream,Egyptian and autumn).. ...................Good move TL
Events 9 : Had 4 animals , no new element :( , and had to buy the habitat :(:(
Event 10 : animals reduced to 3 :( , again no new element :( , and have to buy the habitat.

Giving a new element was a superb addition . It gave a new force to reckon with in the tournaments and battleground. But can also understand why it was taken away as housing special elements would require a special habitat , and many players who have expanded to the max feel the crunch of space .

But why reduce the number of animals TL . And instead you are giving decorations which are totally useless for players who have no space to put habitats let alone so many decorations!!

And lastly making the habitat available only for gems. Please rethink this and make it available for coins or make us earn it as a prize please.

ninasidstorm8
12-24-15, 09:01 AM
Here is something to think about.

The Holly Jolly is the 10th World Event.
Over the past events certain changes have been made , some great and some not so good .

Events 1- 3 : All had 4 animals, the habitat was a community prize
Events 4- 8 : All had 4 animals , the habitat was an individual prize and a new element was added ( shamrock, spring , ice cream,Egyptian and autumn).. ...................Good move TL
Events 9 : Had 4 animals , no new element :( , and had to buy the habitat :(:(
Event 10 : animals reduced to 3 :( , again no new element :( , and have to buy the habitat.

Giving a new element was a superb addition . It gave a new force to reckon with in the tournaments and battleground. But can also understand why it was taken away as housing special elements would require a special habitat , and many players who have expanded to the max feel the crunch of space .

But why reduce the number of animals TL . And instead you are giving decorations which are totally useless for players who have no space to put habitats let alone so many decorations!!

And lastly making the habitat available only for gems. Please rethink this and make it available for coins or make us earn it as a prize please.

It seems to be the current pattern for the game where there is a little less value in the prizes being offered. There were some additional reductions in the latest Spin to Win Wheel as well. Hopefully S8 has overshot a little and some value will be restored to strike the proper balance. On the bright side, at least the prizes are Electric hybrids with a Water/Fire. At least they aren't Earth/Fire which now total 28 animals.

saucysammis
12-24-15, 12:37 PM
Re:post 83,

I agree that the habitat should be a prize. I also like unique elements... Why couldn't these world and trio habitats have duo elements, one unique and one common? The animals could also have duo elements one unique and one common.

Last years Santa claws (3rd part of a trio...now a prize on spin to win) has duo elements. Because of the duo elements the holiday habitat was removed and the Arctic abode offered with the ability to house all of the trio.

As a matter of fact, In the interest of space for the new 2 and 3 element habitats I have temporarily removed no less than 3 trio habitats that sell for coins from my forest. I do hope to replace them in the near future.

1. My Valentine Habitat, which housed 3, a dove and 2 duplicate cats. I sold it in favor of a duplicate palatial garden habitat that houses all 3 plus 1 more.

2. My Skull Trio Day of the Dead habitat which housed NO ONE as I never saw a single of those animals even though I tried relentlessly. I sold it to make room for, well all the amazing new and re released habitats that I can put anything in!

3. My musical Habitat which only held one Lullabison. I sold it to make room for the latest habitat and the lullabison is moved to an earth habitat that I felt suited my decor.

LonePudding
12-26-15, 05:13 PM
We just earned the Candy Cane, keep collecting everyone!

sweetdeda
12-27-15, 07:34 AM

According to Sandybelle's calculations we should all be at 1440 today at update time (about 5 hours from this post). How's everyone doing? Are you on track?
I'm about a day and a half ahead which is great considering I'm not planting rune prunes and know I'm missing out on sweaters at night when I only plant nexus nights before I go to sleep.
Good luck everyone!

ninasidstorm8
12-27-15, 09:11 AM
According to Sandybelle's calculations we should all be at 1440 today at update time (about 5 hours from this post). How's everyone doing? Are you on track?
I'm about a day and a half ahead which is great considering I'm not planting rune prunes and know I'm missing out on sweaters at night when I only plant nexus nights before I go to sleep.
Good luck everyone!

I have been planting my normal crops for the most part. A few more Nexus Nuts during the day because of the holidays. I am doing really well with 1,834 so far. A steady stream of breeding commons has resulted in virtually no breeding gaps and I have been fairly lucky mining. Of course having 20 hour crops and 15 explosives ready for the start of the event gave me a good start.

LonePudding
12-27-15, 03:55 PM
Good luck everyone!

I am just slightly over with 1550. I think breeding with nature + fire has definitely had an effect on my silly sweater count, getting many 3, 6 and 7 hour timers in the den doesn't help much. But because I'm planting 6 rune prunes and 6 nexus nuts daily, I should stay above Sandybellee's calculations throughout the rest of the event.

Sandybellee
12-27-15, 04:31 PM
Good to hear you guys are on track! :) I'm doing good too because I've been planting rune prunes every day and keeping the breeding den busy. This season is a perfect timing for a world event!

Silverrain1
12-28-15, 03:09 AM
I'm doing pretty well just now. Sitting at 2290. Not long got my owl! Love it, will need to feed and evolve him soon but got a bit of a que just now! Just noticed that the nutcracker is fire, water. I really like those combos. My patriotter, is helpful in battles when I'm not sure which element to b using

HappyHeartBakery
12-28-15, 06:38 AM
I'm at 1842 this am. Should be close yo owl by end of the day.
While I appreciate the additional days for the event, it is disappointing that we only get 3 animals, it takes Forever to even get the 1st animal, we don't get a habitat, & the animals are not a special element.
It feels like I've been working hard for a long time just to be getting close to earning 1st animal (verses silly useless decorations that I barely have room to place in my forest).

sweetdeda
12-28-15, 07:24 AM
Wow that is awesome you guys are so far ahead! And to have earned the owl way to go! I love the owl and can't wait to get mine! I'm currently at 1877! Probably will get my owl tomorrow.

BBragg15
12-28-15, 08:11 AM
I'm at 1600 getting there slowly, not sure when I get the owl maybe in 2 to three days the way its going. I plant the 20 hour crops plus what the eggs give me and I collect from the package.

woowoo69
12-28-15, 03:45 PM
1756 as I am going to bed, 4 behind target

mrhammy48
12-29-15, 12:28 PM
I'm a little behind - have some catching up to do. Hope I make it!

sweetdeda
12-29-15, 02:56 PM

I did it, I got my tinsowl!

Keep at it Mrhamny, there's still plenty of time to catch up.

Clark_Wayne
12-29-15, 05:25 PM
just hit 2100 and the tinsowl :D

mrhammy48
12-29-15, 08:18 PM

I did it, u got my tinsowl!

Keep at it Mrhamny, there's still plenty of time to catch up.

I'll keep at it! Congrats!

HappyHeartBakery
12-29-15, 08:55 PM
At 2059 tonight.
Will have owl in the am;)

jojopeanut
12-29-15, 11:00 PM
I'm way behind at 1746 but I'm going to keep trying. On the very bright side I have 200,048 apples and counting..lol I'm definitely hoarding food. Next storybook will be a breeze. I have my CU I could make epic she's lvl 14. But I'm going to hold out a bit longer..lol

sweetdeda
12-30-15, 05:05 AM
I'm way behind at 1746 but I'm going to keep trying. On the very bright side I have 200,048 apples and counting..lol I'm definitely hoarding food. Next storybook will be a breeze. I have my CU I could make epic she's lvl 14. But I'm going to hold out a bit longer..lol

There is still plenty of time to catch up. Great food supply! I usually try to keep my food supply around 200,00 but with so many new animals lately I'm down to only 10,000. I have decided I will start hoarding again on Saturday, that should give me enough time to stock up if the next storybook is indeed the middle of January.
Good look collecting silly sweaters.

Silverrain1
12-30-15, 09:38 AM
You guys do so well collecting food! I use it pretty much as soon as I get it, unless there is a specific animal I want to level straight up, I just use it. Even then, I give it all the food I have then start again! Even if that means it doesn't get straight to the next evolution point!

Doompicnic
12-30-15, 09:54 AM
In a few hours I'll have my owl. Yay!

31aug2002
12-30-15, 10:33 AM
My enthusiasm for this event is slowly but surely waning.
1. It is 25 days looooong...
2. The first animal one gets would be on day 11 or 12 if one is not doing any speed breeding etc and just managing 160-170 silly sweaters a day.
3. It has only 3 animals compared to 4 in previous events.
4. We have to buy the habitat instead of it being a prize in the event.
5. There are 5 decorations.... What are we going to do with those. There is hardly any space for more habitats let alone any decorations.

Please TL do a rethink in your planning for next world event!!

Scribbles138
12-30-15, 07:24 PM
5. There are 5 decorations.... What are we going to do with those. There is hardly any space for more habitats let alone any decorations.

I agree with you...as much as I really like a lot of the decorations (I particularly love the forthcoming workbench), I have never placed any of them. I just don't have the space, and I imagine that unless you're a brand new player, not many of us do. Four animals would have been better versus five decorations that are like,y going to stay in storage for a majority of us.

sweetdeda
12-30-15, 07:40 PM
I agree with you...as much as I really like a lot of the decorations (I particularly love the forthcoming workbench), I have never placed any of them. I just don't have the space, and I imagine that unless you're a brand new player, not many of us do. Four animals would have been better versus five decorations that are like,y going to stay in storage for a majority of us.
Not only only is there not room for them at one point when I played on my iPad and was having major issues with the game one mod even responded having lots of decorations can cause issues with the game loading. SMH, so why continue to give them to us?
I wish we still received a habitat from the world events, being this is the second world event that a habitat wasn't a prize, that is probably the new norm. A lot of the decisions TL is making, as of late, seem to be pointed toward giving the players less and offering more things through gems.
At least we have the opportunity to earn 3 new animals.

flowless
12-30-15, 10:15 PM
Its an idea
What if instead of decrotions
We can get food or gems instead

One or two decrotions are enough

Clark_Wayne
12-31-15, 12:56 AM
Not only only is there not room for them at one point when I played on my iPad and was having major issues with the game one mod even responded having lots of decorations can cause issues with the game loading. SMH, so why continue to give them to us?
I wish we still received a habitat from the world events, being this is the second world event that a habitat wasn't a prize, that is probably the new norm. A lot of the decisions TL is making, as of late, seem to be pointed toward giving the players less and offering more things through gems.
At least we have the opportunity to earn 3 new animals.

3 animals of 4 animals whatever, problem is we don't have place to put all of them ! most of my world event animals and tourney prizes are staying in storage because lack of places :(
same for dragon story but it is better since they released lot of plots recently.

the only way to solved that is to create 5(6?)animals habitats but they obviously don't want to do it :(

Drachenia
12-31-15, 05:06 AM
3 animals of 4 animals whatever, problem is we don't have place to put all of them ! most of my world event animals and tourney prizes are staying in storage because lack of places :(
same for dragon story but it is better since they released lot of plots recently.

the only way to solved that is to create 5(6?)animals habitats but they obviously don't want to do it :(
I agree with you Clark_Wayne and am sad because none of the community manager gives us an answer. I've sold to make room for habitats to create already 4 farms. Now nothing works, I ask more country about to give back and one community manager us an answer give. Thank you

sweetdeda
12-31-15, 10:25 AM
In approximately 2 hours 2080 silly sweaters is the amount needed to be on track. Just a bit over half way to the nutcracker! Hope everyone is getting there!

I currently am at 2429. My tinsowl is waiting in line currently for his first evolution, he's adorable!

ogreve
12-31-15, 11:02 AM
I agree that there are way too many decorations. My storage is littered with it as I only have space for putting some 5-10 tiny decorations as everything is chock-full of habitats. I would prefer one special habitat (like before) instead of ALL of the decorations.
My Tinsowl has been in storage for a while now but the nest is 24/7 occupied with the unbroken chain of limited animals this entire month of which I've only bred a Storking and a Yule Mule (at the last minute). So much for a "quiet December". :P
It'll take quite a while more before I can even start hatching eggs from storage if it continues like this, and there's a long queue waiting for their turn.

Clark_Wayne
12-31-15, 11:26 AM
I agree that there are way too many decorations. My storage is littered with it as I only have space for putting some 5-10 tiny decorations as everything is chock-full of habitats. I would prefer one special habitat (like before) instead of ALL of the decorations.
My Tinsowl has been in storage for a while now but the nest is 24/7 occupied with the unbroken chain of limited animals this entire month of which I've only bred a Storking and a Yule Mule (at the last minute). So much for a "quiet December". :P
It'll take quite a while more before I can even start hatching eggs from storage if it continues like this, and there's a long queue waiting for their turn.

if we could have another nest (we can have 4 nests, 2 breeding den in dragon story),
more room (at least double the existing plots :D),
bigger habitats... :)

woowoo69
12-31-15, 01:24 PM
In approximately 2 hours 2080 silly sweaters is the amount needed to be on track. Just a bit over half way to the nutcracker! Hope everyone is getting there!

I currently am at 2429. My tinsowl is waiting in line currently for his first evolution, he's adorable!

I have 2241 silly sweaters and 6 x 5 hour crops to harvest in just under 2 hours so well on the way to the target.

My Tinsowl is in storage as I have Confetti Yeti fails in my nest and my breeding den - both 13 hour Conducktor.

jojopeanut
12-31-15, 04:08 PM
Still behind at 2016 hey that's good luck number I'll probably finish sense tomorrow or about 9 HRS away it'll be 2016!!! Tomorrow I'll have the owl. Has yhere ever been a time the last community prize wasn't won?

sweetdeda
12-31-15, 06:38 PM
Still behind at 2016 hey that's good luck number I'll probably finish sense tomorrow or about 9 HRS away it'll be 2016!!! Tomorrow I'll have the owl. Has yhere ever been a time the last community prize wasn't won?

Not that I know of, since I have been playing no matter how far out of reach the last community prize is we always seem to get it.

jojopeanut
01-01-16, 10:07 AM
Got the owl.. How long to hatch him? My nest is busy with failed conducktor.

31aug2002
01-01-16, 11:16 AM
I think it is 15 hrs!!

jojopeanut
01-01-16, 12:08 PM
I think it is 15 hrs!!

Thanks I have a feeling those that already have him are also holding him storage. I don't know when I'll hatch him. Lol IF big IF I'm lucky enough to breed Confetti Yeti would be perfect I'd have some lag time on the nest then. Happy New year!

sweetdeda
01-01-16, 12:19 PM
Thanks I have a feeling those that already have him are also holding him storage. I don't know when I'll hatch him. Lol IF big IF I'm lucky enough to breed Confetti Yeti would be perfect I'd have some lag time on the nest then. Happy New year!

My tinsowl will be out of his first evolution in less than an hour and yes hatch time is 15. I actually sped away one of my confetti yeti fails to put him in the nest, he is my favorite of the 3 world event animals and I couldn't have him in storage any longer. :)

sweetdeda
01-01-16, 01:33 PM
Here is my tinsowl as a juvenile. He's so dang cute. :)

jojopeanut
01-02-16, 11:48 AM

Close to catching up 2340

Silverrain1
01-04-16, 12:33 PM
Woo, got my nutcracker this morning. Now to keep collecting for the community prizes. Looks like we shld get the workbench soon. It's a nice one and I'll have space for it in my forest for a while

HappyHeartBakery
01-05-16, 11:13 AM
I'm ahead of schedule with +3200.
Hopefully everyone can stay with this one to get to the last community prize. While I appreciate the extra time since this event overlapped with the end-of-year holiday season, I have to say, it is taking Forever. Besides the fact that we're getting less animals & they seem to be Very spread apart. Who's got room for deco?? Not me:). So all this work & all I've got so far is 1 animal.

mrhammy48
01-05-16, 02:26 PM
With the holidays and a late start I was behind. But I've caught up but not with much room to breathe. Can't fall behind again. I agree this one is taking forever. The last community prize looks like a storking clone.

calvinxx
01-05-16, 02:45 PM

I got the Nutcracker !

sweetdeda
01-05-16, 05:14 PM
Wow congrats to those that have earned the nutcracker already! I'm at 3344, so almost 3 days ahead of schedule, but still a long way off.

jojopeanut
01-05-16, 05:38 PM
Caught up at 2890 not much breathing room. Congrats all those have the Nutcracker. At least the tournament gives us silly sweater rewards.

sweetdeda
01-05-16, 06:38 PM
We finally earned the workbench!

jojopeanut
01-05-16, 06:44 PM
We finally earned the workbench!

Yeah and Candy Crane is over 560 million. WOW!!! Hope we make it.

sweetdeda
01-05-16, 06:49 PM
Yeah and Candy Crane is over 560 million. WOW!!! Hope we make it.

We will, just keep collecting. :)

LonePudding
01-06-16, 01:54 PM
I'm a little behind at 2,931 silly sweaters. I've always been this close to the target but I've never been on track or ahead. I'm not entirely sure how to get back on track without using gems to speed breedings or food :(

MaribouMay
01-06-16, 02:01 PM
I'm a little behind at 2,931 silly sweaters. I've always been this close to the target but I've never been on track or ahead. I'm not entirely sure how to get back on track without using gems to speed breedings or food :(

I'm at 3099 silly sweaters, averaging 162.7 a day, just squeaking over the 160 silly sweaters per day required for Nutcracker. This is the toughest world event I have participated in. Add to that it is running so long and over two major holidays when folks won't have as much time to play. I understand needing to make money, and I do spend on this game, but this feels predatory to me.

Sandybellee
01-06-16, 02:42 PM
I got the Nutcracker today. This one isn't any harder than the previous ones - if you just keep your farms and nest busy you can get there even by checking your game once or twice a day. Perfect easy-going event for the holidays. But I agree it runs way too long this time...

evys_mom
01-07-16, 08:23 AM
Due to the holidays I am wayyyyy behind on this event. Still trying but doubt I will make it without spending a lot of gems. I will wait and see how far behind I am in a few days and decide whether or not to spend. These are usually not too difficult, but miss a day or two and boom you are out of it.

jojopeanut
01-07-16, 10:36 AM
I'm actually on target today 3206.

natxjkkggg
01-07-16, 11:21 AM
I also got the Nutcracker at this moment. My breeding successes are however very frustrating!!

Clark_Wayne
01-07-16, 10:06 PM
3842 sweaters. i should reach the 4000 tomorrow or early the day after :D

JeffW60
01-08-16, 06:12 AM
I'm at 3830. I should get the Nutcracker sometime tonight. It seems like we've been in this world event forever. Will be glad when it's over. Getting a bit tired of it.

sweetdeda
01-08-16, 06:50 AM
I'm 1 silly sweater away! So I should have my nutcracker within the hour! Congrats to those that already earned him and keep collecting!

Clark_Wayne
01-08-16, 10:16 PM
4011 sweaters :)
funny usually i reach the last prize 1 day before end. this time i reached it with almost 4 days before. :)
well good for me :)

MaribouMay
01-08-16, 10:50 PM
4011 sweaters :)
funny usually i reach the last prize 1 day before end. this time i reached it with almost 4 days before. :)
well good for me :)

Congratulations!

Maybe you are ahead of schedule because this is a very long world event. I am so ready for it to be done.

jojopeanut
01-08-16, 11:19 PM
Congratulations Clark_Wayne!!!

Count me in as ready for it to end. I'm just above by about 30 the required for everyday. Seems like forever especially when we actually started this last year..lol would've been nice as other's stated to have one more animal and less frivolous decoration.

LonePudding
01-09-16, 06:09 AM
Still running behind, I have only 3,385 silly sweaters. I'm not sure how I fell behind, I planted rune prunes and I never leave an empty nest or den, I have mined all my runes and I'm participating in the current tournament. :(

sweetdeda
01-09-16, 06:52 AM
Still running behind, I have only 3,385 silly sweaters. I'm not sure how I fell behind, I planted rune prunes and I never leave an empty nest or den, I have mined all my runes and I'm participating in the current tournament. :(

Are you harvesting your rune prunes as soon as they are done? Are animals being moved from the nest as soon as they are complete? With 3 days 5 hours left you could still make it, are you able to do any speed breeding? You need 205 a day, minus 120 for your rune prunes you still need 85, 24 hours of hatching and let's say 10 more for tournament and mining you are looking at making up approximately 153 sweaters total. Very close and my calculations did not include the extra 5 hours left. So with a little speed breeding you may be able to make it up, you'd get the sweaters from hatching and bombs to mine for sweaters. Depending on when the last batch of rune prunes are complete I'd be sure to plant hour crops and set a timer to harvest on time.
Good luck LonePudding, I really hope you make it.

LonePudding
01-09-16, 08:43 AM
Are you harvesting your rune prunes as soon as they are done? Are animals being moved from the nest as soon as they are complete? With 3 days 5 hours left you could still make it, are you able to do any speed breeding? You need 205 a day, minus 120 for your rune prunes you still need 85, 24 hours of hatching and let's say 10 more for tournament and mining you are looking at making up approximately 153 sweaters total. Very close and my calculations did not include the extra 5 hours left. So with a little speed breeding you may be able to make it up, you'd get the sweaters from hatching and bombs to mine for sweaters. Depending on when the last batch of rune prunes are complete I'd be sure to plant hour crops and set a timer to harvest on time.
Good luck LonePudding, I really hope you make it.

I do harvest the rune prunes on time, but doing the same with the breedings is a little harder for me. I only have 30 gems (:() so I was thinking of force breeding some 17hr koala cadabras. Maybe I could speed through them when they get down to 5 hours or so?
It's going to be a very close one. Thanks for the help and encouragement :)

BBragg15
01-09-16, 08:43 AM
It's going to be a tight squeeze getting the last prize, I'm lacking 542. The eggs on the nest is the only things that is going to help me get this done. I will be getting 480 from the harvest of farms. We will see what I can get from this.

jojopeanut
01-09-16, 01:05 PM
Another thing that might help l did having a few hour's lag time in the breeding den and hatching. The racmoon hatched, dreambat breeding trying for the knitenkitten. I purchased a rock rino egg. 2 hours to hatch 2 silly sweaters. In reality a frostfang is better 4 hours which I'm going to do today.

sweetdeda
01-10-16, 08:08 AM
I do harvest the rune prunes on time, but doing the same with the breedings is a little harder for me. I only have 30 gems (:() so I was thinking of force breeding some 17hr koala cadabras. Maybe I could speed through them when they get down to 5 hours or so?
It's going to be a very close one. Thanks for the help and encouragement :)

Omg in all my figuring I forgot about the Santa bag giving silly sweaters every 4 hours. That will help too! You got this LonePudding. You can get there!

Drachenia
01-10-16, 08:36 AM
I had still not an event where I got to collect without stress the last price. But in this event, I'm almost no progress, I'm still missing 1000 sweater and I have only Farms just where I sell 1 farm and then restore the Evolving Flower buy. Because I'm on the limit from land and can not buy more land expansion

HappyHeartBakery
01-10-16, 08:47 AM
Just got my nutcracker this am.
Onto to continued collection for the community crane.
I'm ready for this one to be complete

ninasidstorm8
01-10-16, 08:59 AM
Just got my nutcracker this am.
Onto to continued collection for the community crane.
I'm ready for this one to be complete

So am I. I earned the Nutcracker a couple days ago and the Event had become pretty tedious long before then.

I hope that in he future S8 keeps it closer to a 14 day duration.

LonePudding
01-10-16, 10:37 AM
Omg in all my figuring I forgot about the Santa bag giving silly sweaters every 4 hours. That will help too! You got this LonePudding. You can get there!

Me too! Hopefully that help, thanks sweetdeda! :)

jojopeanut
01-10-16, 12:44 PM
LOL I almost had a panic attack I was thinking today was the 11th needing 3840 and realized it's the 10th phew!! So I'm still on pace at 3728.

LonePudding
01-10-16, 02:09 PM
At 3,683 now.

Monichiwa
01-10-16, 05:55 PM
Hi, I just wanted to ask, do your tinsowls open their wings? I evolved mine once (he is like at level 5 or so) and he never opens his wings when he is in the habitat or when he is battling, he always has them like glued to his body :( Should I evolve him again? Maybe it's a stupid thing but the first time I saw him (with the wings wide open) I thought he was so cute but now it looks kind of weird!
Anyone knows?

mrhammy48
01-11-16, 07:34 AM
So am I. I earned the Nutcracker a couple days ago and the Event had become pretty tedious long before then.

I hope that in he future S8 keeps it closer to a 14 day duration.

Same here. I am ready to move on and get back to charm cherries and nexus nut planting. Got my nutcracker this morning. All the long penguin fails were very helpful in acquiring sweaters.

mrhammy48
01-11-16, 08:08 AM
Hi, I just wanted to ask, do your tinsowls open their wings? I evolved mine once (he is like at level 5 or so) and he never opens his wings when he is in the habitat or when he is battling, he always has them like glued to his body :( Should I evolve him again? Maybe it's a stupid thing but the first time I saw him (with the wings wide open) I thought he was so cute but now it looks kind of weird!
Anyone knows?

Not Sure. Mine is at level 5. So far He only opens wings when I fed him from level 4 to 5.

ninasidstorm8
01-11-16, 09:02 AM
Same here. I am ready to move on and get back to charm cherries and nexus nut planting. Got my nutcracker this morning. All the long penguin fails were very helpful in acquiring sweaters.

I don't change my planting scheme for World Events. I plant Charm Cherries when I can and Nexus Nuts when I can't play for more than a couple hours. I can usually average more than 190 tokens a day.

HappyHeartBakery
01-11-16, 10:33 AM
Community at 533. 1 more day (& 1 hour) to go & then we get to move on;)

BBragg15
01-11-16, 01:08 PM
If I make it to 4000 I be lucky I'm less than 240 away and I think I be getting them just in time won't know till the morning of Wednesday.

kooky panda
01-11-16, 02:46 PM
Anyone knows?
Mine is at level 10 and he does not open his wings while in habitat. When in battle, he opens once when he strikes.

LonePudding
01-11-16, 03:30 PM
By my calculations, my final count should be 4,003. I really need to make sure I'm checking often tomorrow to make sure I get there before the event finishes.

ninasidstorm8
01-11-16, 03:52 PM
By my calculations, my final count should be 4,003. I really need to make sure I'm checking often tomorrow to make sure I get there before the event finishes.

That's cutting it pretty close. Remember that you can get tokens from the mine of you need to pick up a couple extra. Good Luck, I hope you make it.

sweetdeda
01-11-16, 04:01 PM

Set a timer! That is sooo close! Stick with it and you'll make it. And like ninasidstorm8 said, don't forget to mine.

jojopeanut
01-11-16, 04:30 PM
I'm at 3906 I got this collect from 6 grand farms 8 HR mystic mangos. then replant tonight harvest A.M. plus my secret bag collecting.

sweetdeda
01-11-16, 04:54 PM
I'm at 3906 I got this collect from 6 grand farms 8 HR mystic mangos. then replant tonight harvest A.M. plus my secret bag collecting.

Good luck jojopeanut, sounds like you have a plan to make! :)

Buttercup0001
01-11-16, 05:58 PM
Just got the Nutcracker. After collecting my rune prunes x 6, I was at 3998 silly sweaters. Mined the last 2 and the Nutcracker is in the nest. Im usually cutting it close with these world events, so I'm happy to be ahead for once. Ill still be collecting silly sweaters for the final community prize of the Candy Crane.

LonePudding
01-11-16, 07:27 PM
That's cutting it pretty close. Remember that you can get tokens from the mine of you need to pick up a couple extra. Good Luck, I hope you make it.

Set a timer! That is sooo close! Stick with it and you'll make it. And like ninasidstorm8 said, don't forget to mine.

Dangerously close! I did leave out collections from the secret presents so it total should go up by a small bit. The timer is set, I hope I can make it! Thanks for the support :) Let this event end already :rolleyes:

MaribouMay
01-12-16, 12:16 AM
Good luck to LonePudding & jojopeanut!

BBragg15
01-12-16, 03:38 AM
Well I didn't get enough sweaters I'm missing 89 more not sure how to get that many in less than 9 hours.

HappyHeartBakery
01-12-16, 06:35 AM
LonePudding, Definitely mine - I think sometimes towards the end the mine may drop some extra here & there to help with community prize;). Good luck all

ogreve
01-12-16, 06:38 AM
You can also speed-hatch animals you'd like to deploy into your forest anyway. That's a "more positive" way to gem-push you over the border instead of simply buying the last animal. But... if you're only 89 Sweaters off you may want to consider buying the animal. The gem price for it would be really small then, and worth it IMO.

31aug2002
01-12-16, 07:18 AM
Just pu the nutcracker in my storage.
Good luck to all who are on the way!!

jojopeanut
01-12-16, 09:51 AM
Finished got the nutcracker were down to the wire for last community ptize. Hope you finish Lonepudding.

LonePudding
01-12-16, 11:46 AM
Just finished after my last round of rune prunes. I thought I would be missing out on the Nutcracker, I'm so glad I made it, with an hour to spare! Congrats on finishing jojopeanut and everyone else. Now just getting that last prize, I only have 6 more silly sweaters to contribute to the community total.

natxjkkggg
01-12-16, 11:55 AM
650 000 000 are done and the Kranich is in our storage since 6 minutes !!!!

jojopeanut
01-12-16, 11:57 AM
Yippe!! Happy dance this loonnngggg event is over.

MaribouMay
01-12-16, 12:09 PM
Yippe!! Happy dance this loonnngggg event is over.

I soooooo agree!

Congratulations to you and LonePudding for getting Nutcracker! :-)

ninasidstorm8
01-12-16, 12:28 PM
Just finished after my last round of rune prunes. I thought I would be missing out on the Nutcracker, I'm so glad I made it, with an hour to spare! Congrats on finishing jojopeanut and everyone else. Now just getting that last prize, I only have 6 more silly sweaters to contribute to the community total.

Congratulations!!!

rjazz
01-12-16, 01:11 PM
This is the first event I didn't get the last creature. I've been playing since the beginning. I needed about 100 to finish. Oh well!

theresamonet
01-12-16, 02:25 PM
I was way off from getting the last animal: like almost 1,000. But I didn't like him anyway. I just wanted the Tinsowl and the Candy Crane, which I got. Yay!

HappyHeartBakery
01-12-16, 02:59 PM
Jojopeanut & LonePudding - so glad you both were able to squeak it out:)

sweetdeda
01-12-16, 04:18 PM
So happy for all that got it! Congratulations to everyone for the community prizes!

Drachenia
01-12-16, 04:59 PM
I did not get the last price Nutcracker, I have collected only 3353 sweater. :(

vulpesvulpes1
01-12-16, 06:04 PM
Had to spend gems to accelerate breeding and complete the event, probably because I got behind at the beginning with a crystal unicorn still in the nest.

jojopeanut
01-12-16, 06:26 PM
Here's the Candy Crane egg.
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w477/Jo65ha/QuickMemo_2016-01-12-17-21-30_edit_1452648194515.png.jpeg (http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/Jo65ha/media/QuickMemo_2016-01-12-17-21-30_edit_1452648194515.png.jpeg.html)

BBragg15
01-12-16, 07:04 PM
I got every thing except the bear no biggy, least I got the best part.

Monichiwa
01-12-16, 07:05 PM
Mine is at level 10 and he does not open his wings while in habitat. When in battle, he opens once when he strikes.
Oh thanks, I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep evolving him now, I think I'm going to focus in other animals I like more.
Thanks mrhammy48 too for answering :)