PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for Coffee is sooo long.

joohyunx
12-17-15, 10:13 AM
I'm level 13 and I think it's a little ridiculous to wait for coffee for an hour. I mean, I wouldn't mind waiting the hour if the pastries only require 1 or 2 coffee at a time. But most of them require 3 and the shop only stocks 2 at a time. So essentially, it's like waiting 2 hours for 1 pastry item. And I don't want to use my money and items to upgrade my stock yet since that also requires so many items to do in itself. I've seen people have this issue with butter, but I haven't gotten there yet. Just wondering if I'm the only one that feels this way about coffee?

CammoAmmo
12-17-15, 01:15 PM
These are all problems for lower levels, just like not having enough room in your bakery or things like that. I never had a problem with coffee, but I did find that once I leveled up, I didn't need butter as much anymore because more recipies were available to me. I think all the waiting times are generally fair (Except for the cookie cutters- seriously? 3 hours on a timed goal and it only gives you two?!)

214sed
12-17-15, 01:58 PM
In real life maybe it takes 15 to 20 minutes. The ingredients are hard to get though.

CourtneyMeow
12-17-15, 10:27 PM
I have the tendency to hoard coffee and butter lol. I currently have 10 sticks of butter.

CosmicTeapot
02-10-16, 06:40 PM
I hate the preparation time for some foods, but I've seen other games take just as long. What is really annoying is the price to upgrade anything!