PDA

View Full Version : Gift Points

Unregistered
02-20-11, 06:14 PM
How do you know how many points your gift can produce?

Unregistered
02-21-11, 09:04 AM
If ur talking about coins I don't know much. But I know that cappuccino is the highest cuz everyone says that its the highest and it gives a profit of 500 coins I dunno bout the rest, though sry 

deadpix
02-21-11, 09:36 AM
Please! Please give me strength!

I must resist the impulse to say something that'll make me look like some internet demon...

.................................................. ...............................

-

Unregistered
02-21-11, 09:53 AM
Please! Please give me strength!

I must resist the impulse to say something that'll make me look like some internet demon...

.................................................. ...............................

-

Lmao...now deadpix...they're probably just kids

deadpix
02-21-11, 10:11 AM
Ok, the evil urge has passed....

Every items' price per serving can be calculated from the recipe books.

Double-tapping on the ovens or drink mixers bring up the recipe books. The price per plate is calculated by dividing the total selling value (this is the number at the bottom of each recipe card next to the icon of the coin) by the number of servings (this is the number next to the picture of the item in the recipe card, usually preceded by an "x".

Once you have the price per serving of an item, you can then calculate the total amount you'd make from a gift by multiplying the number of plates of a gift you receive by the gift's price per serving value.

Taking cappuccino as an example, each time you mix it, the mixer throws out 730 servings and they are sold for a total of 7,300 coins. Dividing the total selling value by the total servings (7,300/730) gives you 10 coins for the price per serving. Since each gift of cappuccino consists of 50 servings, we just have to multiply the servings by their price (50 x 10) to arrive at the 500 coins everyone is so excited about.

Just apply the same method for each of the gifts.