PDA

View Full Version : Adding up the coins!

srg70
12-16-15, 02:43 PM
I thought it would be interesting to add up the goals I have been given. It will take a VERY long time when I added up how many coins it will take to complete them!

Buy a barista machine. $615k
Buy a cake maker. $390k
Expand your bakery. $625k
Learn coconut vanilla latte $325k

That is $1,955,000. It doesn't include any coins that may be needed for the Christmas goals.

I am finding I can't complete goals and to go orders because it takes so long to earn money. My goals and to go orders want the coconut vanilla latte. I've not been able to complete a to go order for 3 days because it wants the Latte and I reckon it will be another 2-3 days before I have enough coins to learn it.

What goals do you have, and how many coins do you need?

infinitelove19
12-16-15, 03:12 PM
Coins are definitely the things that slows progress in this game, but I suppose something needs to be. I pick which recipe/investment will give the greatest return and do that one first.

As for your To-go orders, you can refresh ones asking for dishes you haven't learned yet. There's a little round, double arrow button in the bottom left-hand corner you can press & in ten minutes you get a new order.

I also focus on cooking higher coins per dish recipes, and have as many tables & chairs out as possible. ;-)

goombajoe
12-16-15, 04:14 PM
Wow. Did not realize that. You're a hero! I was stuck with Coconut Latte orders too.

srg70
12-16-15, 04:56 PM
Coins are definitely the things that slows progress in this game, but I suppose something needs to be. I pick which recipe/investment will give the greatest return and do that one first.

As for your To-go orders, you can refresh ones asking for dishes you haven't learned yet. There's a little round, double arrow button in the bottom left-hand corner you can press & in ten minutes you get a new order.

I also focus on cooking higher coins per dish recipes, and have as many tables & chairs out as possible. ;-)

Wow, I did not know about the refresh button, thanks!

I cook the highest value recipes too. It's the only way to make as much money as possible. I also have as many tables and chairs as I can fit in.

CammoAmmo
12-16-15, 05:16 PM
Has anyone figured out if there's a max number of tables you need like how BS needs 27 or so?

214sed
12-17-15, 01:59 PM
Wow, That is a lot of money, and a lot of days to get to almost $2,000,000

ChefDona
05-24-16, 07:58 AM
Is there a list somewhere of how many coins each item earns?

Rynetory2
05-24-16, 08:01 AM
See this http://forums.storm8.com./showthread.php?90274-BAKERY-STORY-2-CookBook

ChefDona
05-24-16, 12:29 PM
Thanks!