PDA

View Full Version : Changing phones

Unregistered
02-20-11, 05:04 PM
I recently had someone add me as a neighbor that said they had got a new phone and had lost all their neighbors and had to start over. I am not planning on changing my phone for awhile but I am concerned that one day when I do, the same thing will happen to me. Is there a way to transfer your account to a new phone? I play storm 8 games as well and they list an option to transfer your game data to a new phone if you get one. If there isn't a way to transfer, is team lava working on it? I would like to know if this will be available in the future. Otherwise one day when I get a new phone, everything I am doing now would be a waste. Highly recommend transfers be available when getting a new phone!

Unregistered
02-21-11, 06:41 AM
I recently had someone add me as a neighbor that said they had got a new phone and had lost all their neighbors and had to start over. I am not planning on changing my phone for awhile but I am concerned that one day when I do, the same thing will happen to me. Is there a way to transfer your account to a new phone? I play storm 8 games as well and they list an option to transfer your game data to a new phone if you get one. If there isn't a way to transfer, is team lava working on it? I would like to know if this will be available in the future. Otherwise one day when I get a new phone, everything I am doing now would be a waste. Highly recommend transfers be available when getting a new phone!

PLEASE PLEASE allow us to move our games!! I use an iPod touch, and I just got a Verizon iPhone. I am still dependent on wifi though as my account is on my iPod touch. I am level 49 with wonderful neighbors. I don't want to lose everything!!!

inasilverbubble
02-21-11, 12:08 PM
I'm currently going through this myself. Is there a definitive answer on this? I just upgraded from the iPhone 3gs to the iPhone 4 and it's not letting me pull my old Storm 8 id.....

Unregistered
02-23-11, 03:41 AM
I just got my BS transferred today from my Droid to my new 4G iPod touch :D

Unregistered
02-23-11, 06:41 AM
Try reading the stickies.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?4622-Have-a-New-Device-How-to-Transfer-Your-Original-Account