PDA

View Full Version : Dragons walking back from the arena!?

Sandybellee
12-16-15, 04:37 AM
Ok, this has happened a few times now. My Battlesteed is housed on the cliff south-east from the arena. Sometimes after battle I see him slowly walking back to the habitat through the air from the arena. Just now he walked home fairly briskly after winning, but there was this one time when he did a very slow walk of shame after losing. Battlesteed is the only one walking home from the arena and it only happens very rarely. Just curious - does anyone else have this happening?

DeeDe99
12-16-15, 05:11 AM
Every single battle on my island. We were commenting about it the other day/some time ago (I forget when). Win or lose, mine all walk from a fair distance. I reckon it started about a month ago, or at least that is when I first noticed it. Very odd. I thought Lightning was going to fall into the sea the first time!

Sandybellee
12-16-15, 05:21 AM
Every single battle on my island. We were commenting about it the other day/some time ago (I forget when). Win or lose, mine all walk from a fair distance. I reckon it started about a month ago, or at least that is when I first noticed it. Very odd. I thought Lightning was going to fall into the sea the first time!

I missed that conversation completely! Hmm... Need to start paying more attention to see if any of my other dragons do it too.

DeeDe99
12-16-15, 05:34 AM
I missed that conversation completely! Hmm... Need to start paying more attention to see if any of my other dragons do it too.

I'm not even sure what thread it was on, assume a recent tournament thread, but finding anything in those is, well, difficult to say the least - they are rather LONG threads! I'm sure someone else will remember. I specifically noticed it again today with Ghost Armor, who lives on the edge of one of the mined islands - because that was like he was walking out of the sky! At least Crusader strolling back from the pool on the main island just looked like he took a swim to freshen up......

DeeDe99
12-16-15, 05:44 AM
LOL here you go, Gilded Knight walking home! Just happened now.

belarica
12-16-15, 06:51 AM
Hm I wish mine would walk around like that!

amerirish
12-16-15, 07:08 AM
LOL! This is hysterical!! I sometimes notice one of my dragons are very far out of their habitat but never had them do a 'walk of shame' :D too funny!

Annica5
12-16-15, 08:26 AM
I love this new feature! To see baby Fire swagger back after defeating an epic champion is wonderful! I'm not sure if they walk slower when they're defeated, maybe it's our stern displeased eyes that trick us?

blackeneddove
12-16-15, 08:55 AM
LOL! This is hysterical!! I sometimes notice one of my dragons are very far out of their habitat but never had them do a 'walk of shame' :D too funny!

I died laughing the first time I noticed it about 6-8 months ago. Certain dragons look funnier than others when they are doing the "walk of shame". :D Just keep a look out. You'll see it. ;)

amerirish
12-16-15, 11:27 AM
OMG, after winning a battle my precious Angelfire walked back to her habitat!! LMAO! Seems a little bit cruel to make them walk home after fighting, but dang that is so funny! :D

ETA: Just fought & won again with Angelfire, but she teleported back to her habitat instantly. Hmmm, guess they don't walk home all the time :confused:

Sandybellee
12-16-15, 12:50 PM

It was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing. Poor Battlesteed. :D

I've yet to see anyone else except for him walking home. I hope my dragons start doing it more.

Sandybellee
12-16-15, 12:55 PM
LOL here you go, Gilded Knight walking home! Just happened now.

Thank you for sharing! That's quite a distance to walk from the arena.

amerirish
12-16-15, 01:00 PM
Angel walked home last battle, lol :D

Clark_Wayne
12-16-15, 03:25 PM
i have to pay more attention about this ! never noticed but this is too funny ! thx deede99 for your sharing ! when i start the thread i thought this was a joke LOL
now i really want to see this . such good stuff should be done more often. wonder if it is only for ds or we have same funny thing for ffs ? :)

belarica
12-17-15, 07:31 AM
I started watching after battles and so far warrior princess and guardian angel walk. Kinda cool :)

DeeDe99
12-17-15, 03:25 PM
Autumn just walked back after a loss to Fruition.

Dragosle
12-17-15, 08:12 PM
For Android, I notice this started to happened after the patch for Fruit-type and Map-type dragon on the original app. If you still have the older version (Halloween for example) to use, you'll not see this happening. I don't know when this happened on iOS though.

At least it's not something critical to the gameplay. :p And yes it's look hilarious somtime ;)

DeeDe99
12-20-15, 04:43 PM
Comic doing the walk of shame.

pernmagic
12-21-15, 01:53 AM
My Jem, sunburst gemstone , slowly took the long route home ashamed to return home no doubt after a loss against crownprince
Cheer up Jem ..... Highlander to the rescue took him down with one bash :)

DeeDe99
12-24-15, 12:58 AM

Enough said, really...... He flats with Shadow, so a long trip.

jjblueyes
12-29-15, 04:39 PM
Never seen this. Just did a battle and after my diamond was just prancing in her habitat. No clue.

DeeDe99
01-05-16, 03:20 AM
Here a victorious Shadow strolls home. This looked really ODD!

Clark_Wayne
01-05-16, 07:39 AM
Here a victorious Shadow strolls home. This looked really ODD!

poor shadow ! what a long journey LOL they should make them fly instead of walking back home LOL