PDA

View Full Version : Egg

Silverrain1
12-15-15, 12:48 PM
I just saw the nicest egg in one of my neighbors forests and have no idea what it could be! It was purple with blue on the top with a musical note on it. A bit confused cause the only music ones I know of are the trio but they are long gone!

skeexix
12-15-15, 01:48 PM
Lullabison?

Silverrain1
12-15-15, 02:17 PM
They were my first thought but they are not able to be bread just now and it's not in a value pack or anything?

kooky panda
12-15-15, 03:15 PM
Sometimes when players get a new animal, they may leave it in their storage until they are able to place it on the nest.
I know I have a few animals from past events that I have not placed on my nest yet.

ninasidstorm8
12-15-15, 03:32 PM
I just saw the nicest egg in one of my neighbors forests and have no idea what it could be! It was purple with blue on the top with a musical note on it. A bit confused cause the only music ones I know of are the trio but they are long gone!

Your description does sound like a Lullabison. It could be your neighbor abounded their game unless the Lullabison was part of a Value Pack that they bought earlier and just put into the nest. I don't remember if it was part of a value pack. Anyway this is a picture of a Lullabison egg,

Silverrain1
12-15-15, 04:39 PM
You were right, it was the lulubison egg. I was confused because it's not breed able it seemed strange for it to be on a nest now, especially when I don't think we could have bought it in the past so don't think it could have been from storage. Oh well, that's my question answered so thank you. It's a really lovely looking egg. I often see nice eggs in neighbours forests and don't know what they are half the time!