PDA

View Full Version : Storking (Gift Givers Trio Pt. 2) - 2015 Dec 15

LonePudding
12-15-15, 12:35 PM
Gift Givers Trio Pt.2

Storking - Rare
Earth + Fire Combo
15 Hours Breeding & Incubation
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26989&d=1450383343 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26989&d=1450383343)17 Hours Evolution

(The Gift Givers Trio will last for 21 days, so it should end on Friday 1st January 2016 :))

ogreve
12-15-15, 12:37 PM
Earth-fire....
Enough said.
Here we go again...:S
(NOW it does feel like a trio again..)

momohuny
12-15-15, 12:53 PM

15 hours!

Silverrain1
12-15-15, 12:55 PM
Yeah, Earth, fire lol. So much fun! Not, sigh, I want this and the noelephant to but different combinations!

Silverrain1
12-15-15, 12:55 PM

15 hours!

Wow! How fast was that! Lucky u and thanks for the info!

momohuny
12-15-15, 01:05 PM
Wow! How fast was that! Lucky u and thanks for the info!

Very lucky...I rarely get them quickly so this was a nice surprise!

jojopeanut
12-15-15, 01:09 PM
Okay 1st fail in breeding den.
1) Armadillo (RockRino/PyroPony)
2) Armadillo (ThankFowl/Pigmy)
3) Volcamal (Skeltal Dragon/AperilFools)
4) Armadillo (RockRino/PyroPony)
5) Volcamal (RockRino/SkeltalDragon)

This is very boring breeding with long wait fails. Which is why I rarely do this combo. I might switch up after the dreaded next fail finishes and try to breed Noelephant 3HR fails easier and I gotta break it up some. Unless I'm lucky enough on spin to win an amimal I can at least have a different egg on the nest to look at..lol

Drachenia
12-15-15, 01:20 PM
No no not again earth / fire I have so problems, I get always there just 12 hours :(
I'm breeding with Peppermint Platty/Pyro Pony and get Armordillo is very ugly :(

Silverrain1
12-15-15, 01:22 PM
Very lucky...I rarely get them quickly so this was a nice surprise!

Hopefully you will get the third one as easily! Iv not put in a shot at this animal yet but will do so when this turtisle finishes, then the one that's breeding after that!

Sandybellee
12-15-15, 01:23 PM
Hm... May switch to trying for this one soon. Or alternate between this and Rudolphin. At least there is one good fail to be had but the fails are longer...

kuppikahvia
12-15-15, 02:14 PM
This one looks a tiny bit nicer than the dolphin in my view, so Armordillo rain it is :D

cardinalpsy
12-15-15, 02:27 PM
Wow, I thought it would take a few tries considering the elements involved. Got this one on my first attempt with obsidian cyclops and pyro pony. Breeding time 15 hrs. Good luck everyone. :)

Drachenia
12-15-15, 02:27 PM
No no not again earth / fire I have so problems, I get always there just 12 hours :(
I'm breeding with Peppermint Platty/Pyro Pony and get Armordillo is very ugly :(
2. Armordillo
3. Armordillo
4. Armordillo
5. Vulcamel
6. Vulcamel

kuppikahvia
12-15-15, 02:55 PM
My first attempt has just given me a 15 hr count...
With my luck that's probably a super rare Magmacore, but I'll find out tomorrow ^^

calvinxx
12-15-15, 03:07 PM
This still doesn't feel like a trio to me at all, just new Xmas themed animals. I'm assuming we will need to breed the Rudolphin and Storking in order to get the third bear-looking creature so that means it must be a some elemental combo of Nature-Water-Earth-Fire. I'm gonna go on a limb and guess it will be Water-Fire as that would avoid it being able to be bred by any other combo as easily because a Water-Fire normally would produce a Skyger. I think it would be really awesome if it was pure Xmas element but then there is no habitat available for it to be put in. Oh well I still need the Stuffin Puffin so at least I might get that as a fail

sweetdeda
12-15-15, 04:10 PM
Really like the Storking, but dreading the Armodillo fails... Well I will breed earth-fire with my unicorn in hopes for a ruby razorback or obsidian cyclops fail. Good luck, all hope we avoid our forest being over taken by the dreaded Armodillo.

jojopeanut
12-15-15, 07:04 PM
Just noticed this is considered rare. Nice for a trio to have a set but don't look for much coin return on this guy.

ninasidstorm8
12-15-15, 08:06 PM
Just noticed this is considered rare. Nice for a trio to have a set but don't look for much coin return on this guy.

The first two animals of a Trio are always Rare. It's the 3rd one that is the Super Rare.

caotrang99
12-15-15, 08:34 PM
Got 15 hours on my first attempt
Hope it's a storking not magmacore

woowoo69
12-16-15, 12:07 AM
I got the rudolphin after 4 turtisle fails first fail for Storkling was fairy ferret and now a 9 hour timer in the den

sweetdeda
12-16-15, 04:01 AM
First attempt armodillo, of course.
Second attempt ( used 2 gems to speed previous fail) stuffin puffin, which I already have.

Sandybellee
12-16-15, 05:38 AM
Second attempt ( used 2 gems to speed previous fail) stuffin puffin, which I already have.

I've got 2 Armordillos so far. Wishing for a Stuffin Puffin!

kuppikahvia
12-16-15, 06:30 AM
Wow I guess I won't complain for a while...
Not only was the 15hr-earth-fire count actually a Storking (yes, first try success I've had in ages), but after moving the egg to the nest I thought why not give another go at the Rudolphin while I am at it and... 15 hours?!?! :-O
Now that's a one-two punch! Hadn't had so much breeding luck in a while...

woowoo69
12-16-15, 11:14 AM
I got the rudolphin after 4 turtisle fails first fail for Storkling was fairy ferret and now a 9 hour timer in the den
Now a 15 hour timer with rock rhino and pyro pony

calvinxx
12-16-15, 11:22 AM
I sped about 100 gems worth last night and got a 15 hour timer. Just found out it's a Magmacore :( and on top of that my spin today was coins as if I ever needed any more (I'm at 220000000) so my "FFS high" from yesterday is officially over

woowoo69
12-16-15, 01:02 PM
I got coins yesterday and food today. Like you the last thing I need is coins. I wish we could buy gems for coins or them give us the option to buy some of the animals or habitats that have a gem price for a huge amount of coins

insomniadreams88
12-16-15, 01:08 PM
Got Rudolphin pretty quickly last week, and my Storking (got it my first attempt with Pyro Pony and Rock Rhino!) is on the nest now. It's the quickest I've ever gotten the first two of a trio.

Drachenia
12-16-15, 06:44 PM

2. Armordillo
3. Armordillo
4. Armordillo
5. Volcamel
6. Volcamel
7. Rampage
8. Volcamel
9. Volcamel
10. Aperil Fool
11. Armordillo
12. Armordillo
13. Armordillo
14. Aperil Fool
15. Armordillo
16. Armordillo
17. Armordillo

I have now bought Storking it annoys me that you Super Rares, Rares in the breeding get but not 15 hours. The other is that you also get Magmacore by 15 hours get can

Drachenia
12-16-15, 07:14 PM

Hi you get Storking with Rock Rhino/Pyro Pony other animals with Fire/Earth

sweetdeda
12-16-15, 08:01 PM

Third attempt (12 gems used to speed Armodillo in order to hatch garland snake) fail Armodillo.

caotrang99
12-16-15, 10:37 PM
Got 15 hours on my first attempt
Hope it's a storking not magmacore

It's a Magmacore, which i already have

MaribouMay
12-16-15, 10:57 PM

I just got a 15 hour breed using Crystal Unicorn and Aperil Fool. I hope my luck is better as I have a Magmacore too. Good luck!

flowless
12-17-15, 03:27 AM

Me too

It's like the dog trio I never got anything

BBragg15
12-17-15, 04:33 AM
I couldn't believe my eyes, I got it on the first try it was my lucky day yesterday. Waiting for the last one is fine with me now since I have to start evolving the others that I have.

HappyHeartBakery
12-17-15, 07:14 AM
What a waste of my Unicorn. Put it in with my Aeril Fool - got a stupid 12 hr fail. I'm staring to hate Trios

Scribbles138
12-17-15, 08:19 AM
On my third try yesterday, I got a 15 hour timer...was so excited but decided not to speed it up on the slight chance it was a Magmacore. Took it out of the den this morning, yup, Magmacore. :( Put the Pony and Rhino back in, only to get a 14 hour timer. :( I wish that when they released a new animal that they made the breeding times different, if even by a minute...the breeding times for fire/earth are so long, it would at least be nice to know if we've achieved the animal we were aiming for.

Doompicnic
12-17-15, 09:12 AM
I just got 15 hr timer with Pyro Pony & Valentiger. Here's hoping its not Magmacore.

jojopeanut
12-17-15, 12:22 PM
[QUOTE=jojopeanut;1222818]Okay 1st fail in breeding den.
1) Armadillo
2) Armadillo
3) Volcamal
4) Armadillo
5) Volcamal
6)Armadillo
7)Armadillo
8)Armadillo

MaribouMay
12-17-15, 01:15 PM
I just got a 15 hour breed using Crystal Unicorn and Aperil Fool. I hope my luck is better as I have a Magmacore too. Good luck!

Yay! I got Storking! Now I can try for Noelephant.

ogreve
12-17-15, 02:37 PM
Wellll, after around 8 water-nature fails I got a 14 hour Chilly Goat on the nest. I didn't want to risk getting a really short timer in the den and hence getting a large gap between the den and nest times. So, I decided to have a shot at the Storking, despite it being earth-fire, and... lo and behold! I instantly got a 15 hour timer!
I probably shouldn't be writing this (as that may bring bad karma), and the Service Dogs trio also instantly started with the right timer (but then a Volcamel fail), but at least it's exciting to have gotten the right timer on the very first try!
Now let's hope it's the Storking and not another Magmacore, as I've already got 4 of those. Tomorrow I'll know.

Meanwhile.... should it indeed be the Storking, that would be GREAT as that would instantly eliminate having to breed earth-fire for now and then I can try an interesting formula I thought of for having shots at the Rudolphin, Noelephant and gem animals all in one go: Ruby Razorback + water-nature. This even gives shots at a further Crystal Unicorn, and.... the water+fire components are essentially nullified into a single common outcome, being the Skyger. At the same time then, without having to choose, I'd have shots at the Rudolphin and Noelephant at the same time. :P

jojopeanut
12-17-15, 02:52 PM
Wellll, after around 8 water-nature fails I got a 14 hour Chilly Goat on the nest. I didn't want to risk getting a really short timer in the den and hence getting a large gap between the den and nest times. So, I decided to have a shot at the Storking, despite it being earth-fire, and... lo and behold! I instantly got a 15 hour timer!
I probably shouldn't be writing this (as that may bring bad karma), and the Service Dogs trio also instantly started with the right timer (but then a Volcamel fail), but at least it's exciting to have gotten the right timer on the very first try!
Now let's hope it's the Storking and not another Magmacore, as I've already got 4 of those. Tomorrow I'll know.

Meanwhile.... should it indeed be the Storking, that would be GREAT as that would instantly eliminate having to breed earth-fire for now and then I can try an interesting formula I thought of for having shots at the Rudolphin, Noelephant and gem animals all in one go: Ruby Razorback + water-nature. This even gives shots at a further Crystal Unicorn, and.... the water+fire components are essentially nullified into a single common outcome, being the Skyger. At the same time then, without having to choose, I'd have shots at the Rudolphin and Noelephant at the same time. :P
What did you breed with? Might I have better luck with my Unicorn and one of my earth/fire animals?

sweetdeda
12-17-15, 05:44 PM
Third attempt (12 gems used to speed Armodillo in order to hatch garland snake) fail Armodillo.

Attempt number 4 another stuffin puffin, sure wish I could hand them over to those that still need him.

Doompicnic
12-17-15, 07:56 PM
My 15 hr was magmacore ..so disappointing

jojopeanut
12-17-15, 11:44 PM
My 7th and 8th attempts both Armadillo. Tomorrow an hour before update my Armadillo on nest will be ready and one in den ready so I'm stopping there for now. And try what the combo is for the #3 of the trio.

So far 6 Armadillo and 2 Volcamals

ogreve
12-18-15, 02:52 AM
I just sped the remaining 2 hours of 15 hour breeding away and I can't believe it!!!

I've got the Storking on the first try: yes, an EARTH-FIRE animal belonging to a TRIO on the first try.
I've got the Storking on the first try: yes, an EARTH-FIRE animal belonging to a TRIO on the first try.

I know I typed that sentence above twice, and that is because I still cannot believe it and have to read it twice myself!
Wow!!! EARTH-FIRE... TRIO... FIRST ATTEMPT... Surely I must be dreaming! :D
This is WAY cool! :)

Now I'm going to have some fun mating the (now just epic) Ruby Razorback with water-nature animals to have shots at the Noelephant, Rudolphin and gem-animals (incl. a further Unicorn even) all in one go. First try: Fairy Ferret. Big gap between breeding and hatching, but that's o.k., I'll probably speed its hatching and let something longer hatch from storage, if the second attempt gives a long timer.

Sandybellee
12-18-15, 03:01 AM
Wow! That's great! Congrats, Ogreve!!! I hope you get the Rudolphin soon so you can try for the third animal.

sweetdeda
12-18-15, 04:51 AM
Attempt number 4 another stuffin puffin, sure wish I could hand them over to those that still need him.
Attempt 5 (6 gems used to speed stuffin puffin out of the nest) 15 hour timer with rampage and unicorn, could it be? Will see how long I can wait before I speed it to hatch.

Good luck all.

flowless
12-18-15, 06:08 AM
Im 10 gems away from getting the limited habit so sad

I spent all my gems on balck friday
And since my account never ever recieved any sales except black friday
I wont buy at full price

natxjkkggg
12-18-15, 06:16 AM
Got a 17 Hour timer with earth/ fire???

sweetdeda
12-18-15, 06:40 AM
Got a 17 Hour timer with earth/ fire???

17 hours should be an April fool.

Silverrain1
12-18-15, 02:25 PM
Woo hoo! This one is now on the nest! Took a few tries! But luckily my first 15 hour timer was this one and not magma core! Now to try and breed the next one. Along with the other limiters I want!

saucysammis
12-18-15, 04:30 PM
I hatched a rampage fail and then sped the last 2 hours of what I thought was a fail so I could try for the new secret Santa..... And OOOO MY GOODNESS IT WAS A STORKING EGG! It appeared in the nest in a poof of magic sprinkles.

During the last two or three days my forest has generated the first two trio animals, and I've bought the beautiful new habitat.....the spin to win has sent me both a reindeer and a firefly.....all while I have been "coming down with something/run down" while working late hours....so I'm not even as top of the world as I should be, just closing my eyes between taps. I want to feel better and enjoy this excitement!

jojopeanut
12-18-15, 11:20 PM
A 15 HR timer PLEASE no magmacor... Speed up last 3 HRS and YES!! Victory at last.

caotrang99
12-19-15, 11:49 PM
Yay! I got it
The first time I got two trio animals :D

kooky panda
12-21-15, 12:13 PM
Finally!! Now on to the Teddy!!

Drachenia
12-21-15, 12:17 PM
Finally!! Now on to the Teddy!!
Congratulations Kooky! Good luck by breeding Teddy :D

monbohn
12-22-15, 12:57 PM
I have an 18 hour timer in breeding den...obviously not a storking, but did I get a good fail? Fairly new so a lot of these "fails" are wins for me! :-)

Sandybellee
12-22-15, 03:47 PM
I just got 15 hours! Please let it be a Storking!

reeisme
12-22-15, 03:56 PM
I have an 18 hour timer in breeding den...obviously not a storking, but did I get a good fail? Fairly new so a lot of these "fails" are wins for me! :-)

Stuffin puffin is the only earth/fire combo I see with an 18 hr timer. I didn't realize that was still breedable.

reeisme
12-22-15, 03:59 PM
I have never managed to breed a limited earth/fire animal. Hmph.

But I bred a Yule mule so I'm happy... For now.

Scribbles138
12-22-15, 06:50 PM
Still haven't got thus guy, but did get an 18 hour "fail"...took me a while to realize I finally got the Stuffin Puffin! Best "fail" I've had in a long time!

Sandybellee
12-23-15, 07:46 AM
Woohoo!!! It was Storking! Very glad to get at least one of this trio. :)

RowanaFarrin
12-23-15, 10:11 PM
At last a 15 hour timer! I already have Magmacore, so really hoping for that Storking! *crosses fingers*

ninasidstorm8
12-24-15, 08:20 AM
I was really hoping for this one last night when I got a 15 hour timer. What a let down this morning to see that it was a Magmacore and then breed a Rampage. Then to top it off spin #10 gives me more Apples. No animals so far.

Here's hoping that Christmas Day brings everyone better luck.

Scribbles138
12-24-15, 10:15 AM
I was really hoping for this one last night when I got a 15 hour timer. What a let down this morning to see that it was a Magmacore and then breed a Rampage. Then to top it off spin #10 gives me more Apples. No animals so far.

Here's hoping that Christmas Day brings everyone better luck.

Sounds like we're having the same luck. As far as the Storking goes, the only 15 hour timer also resulted in a Magmacore. My latest spin gave me 1500 food. I have spun for two reindeer, but I already have one, so nothing new. I haven't held much hope for the new animal but realm runes would be nice.

tuffyjkitten
12-24-15, 04:45 PM
Yay I got this one! The first trio animal I have been able to breed since the Lullabison way back when....

epinederose
12-25-15, 11:56 AM
Pyroponey and ornithothing, 15 hours.......... will it be a 12th magmacore which is supposed to be a very rare ????
goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh I start to hate that game !!!!!!!!!!
after taking out the treasure animals, S8 lost a lot of sympathy from me.....
may 2016 bring me intelligence enough to quit this game......
stupiiiiiiid meeeeeeeeeeee gooooooshhhhhhhhhh
:mad:

RowanaFarrin
12-25-15, 06:02 PM
At last a 15 hour timer! I already have Magmacore, so really hoping for that Storking! *crosses fingers*

Seeing the egg was delayed a bit while I hatched my Ocelot, but patience was rewarded! :D I got Storking! I'm not sure I'll be able to get Teddy Bear, but this was my favorite of the three, so I don't really mind!

jbb4ever
12-25-15, 08:21 PM
Can someone please put the combos they used to get the storking? I really want to get this one. I was able to get the Rudolphin, but no storking yet. I have been trying nonstop for days! I would love to be able to try for the teddy bear! Please help!

RowanaFarrin
12-25-15, 08:40 PM
Can someone please put the combos they used to get the storking? I really want to get this one. I was able to get the Rudolphin, but no storking yet. I have been trying nonstop for days! I would love to be able to try for the teddy bear! Please help!

Sorry I keep forgetting to do that. I used Pyro Pony and Rock Rhino for mine! I usually stick with the pure elements for breeding, and though I can't say it always works, I have decent luck with them.

epinederose
12-26-15, 12:33 AM
Pyroponey and ornithothing, 15 hours.......... will it be a 12th magmacore which is supposed to be a very rare ????
goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh I start to hate that game !!!!!!!!!!
after taking out the treasure animals, S8 lost a lot of sympathy from me.....
may 2016 bring me intelligence enough to quit this game......
stupiiiiiiid meeeeeeeeeeee gooooooshhhhhhhhhh

guessssssssssssss whoooooooooooo !!!!!??????????
correct !!!! magmacore !!!!!

jsburas123
12-26-15, 10:20 PM
This is the first time I have yet to not at least get one of the trio animals. Been trying steady since they came out switching up now and then to see if I can get one or the other or something new but can't get anything! Don't understand this!!!

oo56
12-26-15, 10:42 PM
This is the first time I have yet to not at least get one of the trio animals. Been trying steady since they came out switching up now and then to see if I can get one or the other or something new but can't get anything! Don't understand this!!!

Absolutely true! This almost happened to me! Except while trying for a Storking I actually got it! Hope I can at least get a Rudolphin and achieve at least 2 of the trio!;)

ninasidstorm8
12-27-15, 10:43 AM
Not much luck getting the Storking so far, 6 Armordillos, 2 Rampages and a Magmacore. I did get 3 explosives for moving my latest Armordillo from the Breeding Den to the Nest. I know others have had it happen in the past but it is a first for me.

epinederose
12-27-15, 12:35 PM
???? I got a 8 hours bread...... yule Mule ???? breeding pyroponey and pandaffodil..........?...... I am very happy about that !!!!!
lets go for another try.....
nice fail ! I love it !!!! Thank you Teamlava !

ninasidstorm8
12-28-15, 08:13 AM
The last two trios, 10 has been my magic number for the second of the trio (after 20+ attempts to get the first). Not this time, 10 fails so far. This is now the longest number of fails to get the second animal of a trio I have experienced since the xMas trio. I won't have enough time to break my record of 22 fails for the Reindeer during the xMas Trio. I really would like to start trying for the Teddy Bear with the Giving Treent as one of the fails.

ninasidstorm8
12-28-15, 02:50 PM
Attempt #11 for the Storking has resulted in my 2nd 15 hour timer. The first one was a Magmacore. I won't know until tomorrow morning, if I was successful but if it's not, it may be my last try anyway. If I time everything well, it will hatch in a little less than 30 hours and if it is the Storking, I will then need to wait another 17 hours for it to evolve before I can even try to breed the Teddy Bear. That will give me a little less than two days to try to breed the Teddy Bear. Hopefully it will work out.

Update: It was a Storking, I am still in the hunt for the Teddy Bear.

Doompicnic
12-29-15, 08:07 AM
Finally got the Storking. Trios are always hard for me to get. Hope I can get the bear in time.

epinederose
12-29-15, 08:54 AM
well, I really got the yule Mule..... and now, the next 15 hours bread is.... tadaaaaaaaaaaaa...... magmacore
pffffffffffffffff

owwww I got a fail..... lol....... the new treent (fire)
thank you teamlava !

ogreve
12-29-15, 09:52 AM
Not much luck getting the Storking so far, 6 Armordillos, 2 Rampages and a Magmacore. I did get 3 explosives for moving my latest Armordillo from the Breeding Den to the Nest. I know others have had it happen in the past but it is a first for me.

Yes that happened to me three times (!) EXCLUSIVELY during the service trio woes, of which I ended up not getting ANY animal.
But... A few days ago it happened to me too in a different way: a Fallaby fail gave me 2 bombs instead of the 1 we should always be getting according to the "6 hour rule". It has been proposed by 19sparkles96 that the actual logic may be in multiples of 4 hours, using a different sliding scale of a chance at a further bomb. I don't know. The "6 rule" almost always seems correct, except for a few of these odd flukes that have occurred a few times now...

ninasidstorm8
12-29-15, 10:31 AM
Yes that happened to me three times (!) EXCLUSIVELY during the service trio woes, of which I ended up not getting ANY animal.
But... A few days ago it happened to me too in a different way: a Fallaby fail gave me 2 bombs instead of the 1 we should always be getting according to the "6 hour rule". It has been proposed by 19sparkles96 that the actual logic may be in multiples of 4 hours, using a different sliding scale of a chance at a further bomb. I don't know. The "6 rule" almost always seems correct, except for a few of these odd flukes that have occurred a few times now...

If the information S8 has told us about the calculation for explosives is correct, the RNG calculation for the extra explosive can result in an extra explosive even when the remainder that is used as an input is 0 and the calculation is done even if the remainder is 0.

I have kept track of this for a little over a year and in that time, I have received 18.5 more explosives than I should have using a strict divide by 6 scenario. This is for 1386 explosives, so its a large enough sample size that together with the few examples of no remainder situations providing an extra explosive, that I believe there is something more to the calculation for the explosives than S8 has said, but that the deviation is to the player's benefit.

Scribbles138
12-29-15, 10:34 AM
Back to back breeding attempts since this one was released, and still nothing. I love this one, but it doesn't look like it's in the cards for me.

LonePudding
12-29-15, 11:27 AM
If today's update doesn't require much, I'll turn my attention to trying for this. No more nature x fire breedings because the Yule Mule and Krampus will be gone. If I had to choose between having a Rudolphin or a Storking, I definitely choose this.

31aug2002
12-29-15, 12:17 PM
Trying to breed the storking... Have bred and sold an army of armordillos !!!

monbohn
12-31-15, 08:54 AM
Finally a 15 hour timer!! Here's hoping it's a Storking, but I don't have a Magmacore yet either so I'll be happy regardless. :-)

Edit: Success!! I have a Storking egg in the nest!! Happy getting 2 out of 3 of the trio. And the Storking is my favorite of the 3!

Crr008
01-02-16, 06:20 AM
Finally got the storking which left me with one attempt to try for the third animal. Didn't really want the 3rd animal but I wish I had more time to try for it. Very happy with this one though.