PDA

View Full Version : Can't get on games!

mum253
12-15-15, 03:27 AM
Restaurant story, bakery story & fashion story won't let me on, keep getting the "check your internet " sign up but nothing wrong with my internet as also getting notifications that my food has been cooked too long! Argh! What's going on?

Rynetory2
12-15-15, 06:23 AM
Can you restart your device and see if it works? Thanks.

fimofa
12-15-15, 06:54 AM
Restaurant story, bakery story & fashion story won't let me on, keep getting the "check your internet " sign up but nothing wrong with my internet as also getting notifications that my food has been cooked too long! Argh! What's going on?

Same ! :mad: Restarting phone doesn't work.

Rynetory2
12-15-15, 06:59 AM
Did you install the latest software and game versions?

FrozenTurtle
12-15-15, 12:42 PM
Sorry to hear that! Are you guys still experiencing an issue after reinstalling the game?

pansylover
12-31-15, 08:55 PM
Same thing happened to me yesterday, which happened to be day 10 of the winter cruise. Obviously I was unable to complete the cruise which is irritating since I spent the prior nine days completing the daily coin totals. I have an iPad Air and was able to launch safari, get email, play ANY game except for every Storm8 game (although I did receive game notifications). This is very frustrating. Emailed support but no response after nearly two days. I haven't applied any updates in weeks, so I have no clue why I suddenly started having issues yesterday.

chuckyt888
01-01-16, 01:18 PM
Same issue for me. It's been happening on all Storm8/TL games I have for the last 2-3 days. My connection is fine and other non-Storm8 games connect fine.

Are you having issues with your servers or are you blocking certain users? Since the forums aren't inundated with complaints my guess is that your servers aren't the issue.

kooky panda
01-02-16, 09:13 AM
Same issue for me. It's been happening on all Storm8/TL games I have for the last 2-3 days. My connection is fine and other non-Storm8 games connect fine.

Are you having issues with your servers or are you blocking certain users? Since the forums aren't inundated with complaints my guess is that your servers aren't the issue.
This has been flagged over. I am not sure why on a few members are having issues, but I can assure you that Storm8 does not block players from playing the games.

pansylover
01-05-16, 02:53 PM
Any update from support now that holidays are over? Almost a week and I still can't access Storm8 games. Has to be a server issue, I'm guessing you have a bad server in your server farm. At the very least it would be nice if someone responded to my tickets!

Rynetory2
01-07-16, 07:22 AM
If you are unable to access the games at specific time of the day, you may want to check with your ISP if they had blocked your access to S8. Based on the cases reported, the team has checked and confirmed the timeouts were on the ISP end. Please reach out to your ISP. Sorry about this.

Annedragongirl
01-07-16, 12:34 PM
My fashion story doesn't work it says no internet connection when my other games work fine. All my clothes have expired now. Extremely annoyed and still no answer from storm 8

liliputlane
01-07-16, 03:12 PM
There are to many of us not able to access our games.. I am playing CS only no connection since 10AM today and off and on all week.. Able to connect this morning for a short time.. It must be Storm 8 servers what else could it be? Sent over a ticket on Sunday it's Thursday NO response yet. Very disappointing after 3 years of playing and money spent..

pansylover
01-07-16, 08:11 PM
I contacted my ISP which is Verizon. Rebooted my router and the Fios box. They did not see any issues and said if there was a problem on their end, I would not be able to access any apps. I can access every other app on my iPad. Plus I've played your games for at least 3 years so not sure why Verizon would suddenly block access to Storm8. Days have passed with no success connecting to Storm8.

Rynetory2
01-08-16, 07:29 AM
My fashion story doesn't work it says no internet connection when my other games work fine. All my clothes have expired now. Extremely annoyed and still no answer from storm 8

Are you using the latest Fashion Story app? Can you try reinstalling and see if it helps? If it still doesnt work after reinstallation, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. Thanks.

Rynetory2
01-08-16, 07:42 AM
Sorry guys, that's all the information I have regarding this issue. Since you have emailed Support, please continue to follow up with your email and ticket number. The agents will be able to give you more specific advise/answers to your case. Hopefully you will be able to get into your games soon. :)