PDA

View Full Version : Help..!!!

yesool
12-15-15, 12:27 AM
Hello!
Yesterday I bought a salad bar!
But this morning to open the game.Found that salad bar was missing. The money didn't also.
Can you help me to solve this problem?
Thank you!:rolleyes:

Rynetory2
12-15-15, 07:02 AM
Sorry about that. Can you check if your coins were returned to you?

If not, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist you on this. Thanks.

yesool
12-16-15, 06:36 PM
Sorry about that. Can you check if your coins were returned to you?

If not, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist you on this. Thanks.

I looked at the warehouse!Didn't the salad bar!Money was gone!
The email I had a reaction!Did not reply to me!!!!!!! Has been a week

Rynetory2
12-16-15, 08:32 PM
The email which you have received is an acknowledgement reply with your ticket number. It normally takes 3 to 5 working days for a Support Agent to revert to you. If you had sent the email 2 days ago, you should be hearing from them soon. Pls follow up with your ticket number and email. Thanks.

yesool
12-16-15, 11:36 PM
The email which you have received is an acknowledgement reply with your ticket number. It normally takes 3 to 5 working days for a Support Agent to revert to you. If you had sent the email 2 days ago, you should be hearing from them soon. Pls follow up with your ticket number and email. Thanks.

This is a mail a week ago!

Rynetory2
12-16-15, 11:54 PM
Sorry about that. I am checking if a CM is available to help you with this. Thanks.

yesool
12-17-15, 12:04 AM
Sorry about that. I am checking if a CM is available to help you with this. Thanks.

Thank you very much;);):D

Rynetory2
12-18-15, 05:13 AM
An agent is working on your case. Please follow up with your ticket number and email with the agent. Thanks.