PDA

View Full Version : Two tree houses in my farm

Lady_Deth
12-14-15, 10:40 AM
Hi, i have two tree houses in my farm, is that normal?
Thanks!

kooky panda
12-14-15, 11:52 AM
No, you should only have one tree house in your game. There is no benefit of having two.

I will report this over.

Can you please send an email to support@storm8.com and when you get your support ticket number, please send it to me by private message.
(http://forum.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=46)
Thanks!

Lady_Deth
12-14-15, 12:27 PM
PM sent!
Thanks again.

kooky panda
12-14-15, 01:50 PM
Thanks! I have forwarded this over. :)

fml999
12-18-15, 03:58 PM
Hi all, so a quick question. I was visiting a farm yesterday and they had 2, yes 2 off Pipers tree houses. How is this possible? I can't find the option to buy another one anywhere.

raissawinda
12-18-15, 06:17 PM
Hi all, so a quick question. I was visiting a farm yesterday and they had 2, yes 2 off Pipers tree houses. How is this possible? I can't find the option to buy another one anywhere.

i actually have the same experience, but i thought it was a glitch or my eyes sore or i was very sleepy so i didn't believe them. but you posted this question so i guess my eyes are still okay. thank you. :)
anyway the level of the farm i saw was lower than 25 and the treehouses were near the pond on the left side of the bait maker. not much i saw there were only some buildings and stuff.

kooky panda
12-18-15, 07:27 PM
This is a glitch.
There is no benefit since they have the same cool down.
The team is currently looking into this.

wombattsville
12-31-15, 04:05 AM
I also have two tree houses on my farm.

Rynetory2
12-31-15, 04:19 AM
Thanks for your feedback. The team is aware of this issue. Dont worry your game is not affected. Thanks.

Rynetory2
03-22-16, 07:37 PM
This issue is fixed. :) You should not be seeing double tree houses. You may need to restart your game. Please let us know if you are still seeing double. Thanks.

tini4657
09-11-16, 09:59 PM
I used to play a long time ago then quit. I recently started again with a new farm. When I created the new farm I looked in storage and saw that Piper's treehouse was in there. I placed it and it functions normally. I still haven't expanded to the treehouse. Did anyone else have this happen? What happens when I expand? Will I get two treehouses or will the freebee go away?

Rynetory2
09-12-16, 01:30 AM
I used to play a long time ago then quit. I recently started again with a new farm. When I created the new farm I looked in storage and saw that Piper's treehouse was in there. I placed it and it functions normally. I still haven't expanded to the treehouse. Did anyone else have this happen? What happens when I expand? Will I get two treehouses or will the freebee go away?

Welcome back, tini4657! :D

Ops Piper built another treehouse on your farm, naughty Piper. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can help you to fix this. Please send me your ticket number via private message (http://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=139069) so I can help you to report in as well. Thanks.