PDA

View Full Version : Gold habitat glitch?

dusendragon
12-13-15, 02:57 PM
I'm playing on a galaxy tab with the current game updates. Every time I try to place a gold habitat the game turns off. I've restarted the game and device which has not helped. Just curious if this is a game issue or my internet connection. I just placed a gold dragon on the nest so I'd like to figure this out soon. Thanks for any help/ideas you can offer!

ETA: I can not buy any habitat it seems. I can mine, battle, etc... just not buy habitats...

mylord7
12-13-15, 05:36 PM
Join the club dear neighbor! Are you on level 156?
I have mentioned this bug since 11-28-2015 05:09 AM, as you can see here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86575-What-s-wrong-with-the-2-3-1-1-g-android-version&p=1213864&viewfull=1#post1213864) and i was curious all this time why only me has posted this problem.
It seems that it's a bug from android version 2.3.1.1g and goes on until now...
There are some rare times that i can buy a habitat, but most of the time the game crashes exactly when i buy it and before the building procedure with the reverse timer appears.
So, if i want a new habitat i load the last seasonal version (Halloween - version 2.2.2.4s50g) which works fine.
By the way, my second account (on level 67) has no problem at all and i can buy habitats whenever i want with all the last main versions.
But i don't play much with this account and has only the 7 farms and about 25 habitats.
So, the bug seems to appear either to the big islands or to the upper level players or both.

dusendragon
12-13-15, 06:09 PM
Thanks, I am level 156. Thankfully I finally got the habitat to place about half hour ago. But I will remember the tip in the future! Hopefully this will get resolved soon. Enjoy the game but over 4 hours of trying is a little frustrating.

[S8] Elsa
12-14-15, 12:43 PM
Are you still experiencing this after updating your Dragon Story game (original)?

mylord7
12-15-15, 06:18 AM
Hi Elsa.
I am experiencing this problem since the 2.3.1.1g version till now in both of my quad core android devices.
So, the versions with the bug are 2.3.1.1g, 2.3.1.2g and 2.3.1.3g of the main/original game.
Most of the time the game crashes when i buy a habitat, but rarely i can buy it without crashing.
Actually, after the buying the game freezes for 1-2 seconds and while i am expecting to see the habitat in building mode, then the game crashes.
Hopefully, i am on level 165 and i don't need to buy habitats frequently anymore.
So, the whole situation remains as i mentioned it in my second post.