PDA

View Full Version : Christmas tree w/ Candy game install

Daenerys66
12-13-15, 01:10 PM
I did not get the Christmas Tree with the Candy game Christmas install and have heard several other people say the same. Does anyone know if they are doing anything about this?

edit(KP)

Hey guys I did check on this and some players will get the tree and some will not.
This opportunity was randomly offered and isn't available to all players. The community manager has shared the feedback that a lot of you are interested in getting this decoration.

blackeneddove
12-13-15, 01:20 PM
I did not get the Christmas Tree with the Candy game Christmas install and have heard several other people say the same. Does anyone know if they are doing anything about this?

Aw... There was supposed to be a Christmas tree??? I want one. :( I want one really bad. I installed the game & (still play it) and got 14 gold, but that was it.

Daenerys66
12-13-15, 02:49 PM
Yeah I got the gold but no Tree it is like one of thoes progressive goals in the book where after install you get gold&tree then move on to something else but after installing the goal disappeared in my book & no tree.

blackeneddove
12-13-15, 02:51 PM
Yeah I got the gold but no Tree it is like one of thoes progressive goals in the book where after install you get gold&tree then move on to something else but after installing the goal disappeared in my book & no tree.

Yeah, that's exactly what happened to me. Of course I was already at level 55 or so when I re-installed the game, so I wonder if what level you're at has anything to do with it? Maybe I was already past whatever goal there would have been. :(

Daenerys66
12-13-15, 02:57 PM
I was thinking that too but so that's why I wouldn't have the rest of the goals but the tree was supposed to be w/the install like the gold so that's why I was thinking I should have gotten it. :( I didn't get the Christmas Event last year because I had just started oflr it was iOS only so I don't have one already and really wanted some Christmas decorations.

mylord7
12-13-15, 03:02 PM
Two days ago i posted here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87340-More-changes&p=1220831#post1220831) that my second account on level 67 has this extra feature, instead of my main account.
When, i installed the game, the second part was to reach level 12 to earn 15 Golds and the Christmas Tree.
On my main account i have already reached the maximum gifting level from previous time.
So, i think the Christmas Tree feature appears only to the players that either install Candy for the first time or they still have one of the target levels to reach.

blackeneddove
12-13-15, 03:30 PM
I was thinking that too but so that's why I wouldn't have the rest of the goals but the tree was supposed to be w/the install like the gold so that's why I was thinking I should have gotten it. :( I didn't get the Christmas Event last year because I had just started oflr it was iOS only so I don't have one already and really wanted some Christmas decorations.

Yep. I had just started last year around this time and had missed out on the Christmas event as well. Even though I was on iOS, I didn't start playing consistently until after the new year. :( I'm so jealous of my neighbor's Christmas tree from last year. It looks awesome.

Daenerys66
12-14-15, 10:27 AM
Oh, that probably explains it. I already finished the levels. :( Maybe they will have another Tree when the Christmas Event starts, I heard it starts tomorrow! Plant as long of food as you can befor bed tonight to get a good jump on it.

Natasha_07
12-14-15, 11:39 AM
And I thought I was crazy or something, I know I got a 2 part goal but the second part disappeared. I would like a Christmas tree too as I have none since I started playing 3 years ago. :(

amerirish
12-14-15, 11:44 AM
I didn't know we were supposed to get a tree either!! Does anyone have any screen shots or more detail?

Natasha_07
12-14-15, 12:46 PM
I didn't know we were supposed to get a tree either!! Does anyone have any screen shots or more detail?

I didn't screenshot the goal since it's 'normal' for me to get those, so I thought it was just another one to install, etc. :( I want to see this too!

mylord7
12-14-15, 08:33 PM

I didn't screenshot the goal since it's 'normal' for me to get those, so I thought it was just another one to install, etc. :( I want to see this too!
Here are the screenshots of the goal, including the Christmas Tree. Unfortunately, i haven't this option in my account too :(

kooky panda
12-15-15, 08:17 AM
Hey guys I did check on this and some players will get the tree and some will not.
This opportunity was randomly offered and isn't available to all players. The community manager has shared the feedback that a lot of you are interested in getting this decoration.

amerirish
12-15-15, 08:50 AM
Here are the screenshots of the goal, including the Christmas Tree. Unfortunately, i haven't this option in my account too :(

Oh, thanks. I do have this in my storage but I thought it was from another event. I wish they would put new stuff either first or last :confused: