PDA

View Full Version : Wish list for 2016

random59
12-13-15, 01:06 PM
Bitsa Dragon
Dragons that can be crafted from unused pieces of crafting and mining dragons along with a new Rubbish Heap habitat to house dragons

New Diamond Dragons
The last Diamond Hybrid was released in October 2014.

New Questing Dragon.
Comet dragon was released on August 2013, it must be about time a new dragon appears.

Arctic Isles.
New Dragons maybe, nothing new has happened for eons.

Xyn25
12-15-15, 03:51 AM
I'd like to see the Dragon Album and Arctic Isles released for Android.
More Diamond hybrids would be nice.
I'd also like to see more development of the minor types such as Cosmic, Fairytale, Tropic, Royal, etc.

OzFamily
12-15-15, 06:06 AM
I like the Bitsa Dragon idea, but I think for it to work, the unused pieces would need to be "recycled" at the trading post (or perhaps a new building that is a recycling center) and made into something new that, once we recycle enough pieces, could be crafted into a new dragon.

DeeDe99
12-15-15, 06:36 AM
I understand some at least of these dragons may return in the future and those of us with parts will have a head start.

amerirish
12-15-15, 06:45 AM
I understand some at least of these dragons may return in the future and those of us with parts will have a head start.

Maybe they'll be back, but I have a pretty firm no duplicates rule in my island (with only a few exceptions) so I would much rather have the option of crafting something new :)

fimofa
12-15-15, 06:52 AM
My wish:
1. TT's capacity goes back to 10 gold/TT :D ;)
2. more farms or new farm product (I mean food)

Edit: 3. Any means to trade or duplicate dragons to other players/neighbors instead of just selling them.

hiabarara
12-15-15, 07:52 AM
I would love to see new Diamond Hybrids. They haven't really used all of the sub-types, right? Cosmic Diamond or Royal Diamond or Fairytale Diamond for example. Or let's be really bold and go for Treasure Diamond :D

Oh, and one of my biggest wishes: More crop options! Or at least more farms...

cocauina
12-15-15, 08:40 AM
(...)

New Questing Dragon.
Comet dragon was released on August 2013, it must be about time a new dragon appears.

(...)

And TL removed Samurai, Knight and Gladiator from quest dragons, Comet is the only one left, is that and TL should bring Spirit and Leviathan back.

From crafting dragons, Leviathan, Spirit and Samurai are the only ones that I'm still missing. Knight got from a Tournament and Gladiator from a Spin to Win.

What I would like to see again, is limited dragons being a reward from a flash tournament with 12 or 18 rounds.
From tournament Dragons, I'm still missing Ethereal, Kaleido, Ninja, Valkyrie, Nightmare, Nano, Paladin and Dynasty (I'm not going to buy them).

Falling Leaf, Chocolate, Knight, Equinox, Vampire, Viking, Wisp, Cleopatra, Yin Yang and Phoenix were the last dragons to be re-released on fash tournaments, since then TL has been releasing new dragons on flash tournaments instead of old dragons, what probably, new players or even old players that missed certain dragons, would prefer to have has a reward in flash tournaments. My opinion.

amerirish
12-15-15, 08:48 AM
I'd love to have the Egyptian dragons come back. The only one I have is Cleopatra.

roguebee
12-15-15, 08:54 AM
I'd like to see new items go to the top of storage.

cocauina
12-15-15, 09:02 AM
I'd love to have the Egyptian dragons come back. The only one I have is Cleopatra.

I have 2 because of the World Event and Tournament, bringing back world event dragons would be nice to the others players that have missed them.

Same, tired of scrolling dow to see how many items I have for the new mining and battle arena crafting dragons.

anaghasaki
12-15-15, 01:20 PM

Agreed.. really needed.. first of all it takes forever to open the storage and then it takes even longer to scroll down..

Natasha_07
12-15-15, 01:28 PM
Agreed.. really needed.. first of all it takes forever to open the storage and then it takes even longer to scroll down..

Add android to that, super slow.

amerirish
12-15-15, 01:40 PM
I know this will never happen, but since we're just wishing here.....

Make a change to Boosted Breeding (only when we pay for it with gold, not during free periods) so that the outcomes will not include Common dragons at all. We will still get Rare and Super Rare fails sometimes, but I know that I would totally start using it even for gold if I could be sure that some of the more annoying Common outcomes are guaranteed not to be a possibility (I'm looking at YOU Sunrise :mad: and YOU Island :mad: )

anaghasaki
12-15-15, 01:47 PM

I AM playing on android.. and according to storm 8 my device is old!!!

anaghasaki
12-15-15, 01:51 PM
I know this will never happen, but since we're just wishing here.....

Make a change to Boosted Breeding (only when we pay for it with gold, not during free periods) so that the outcomes will not include Common dragons at all. We will still get Rare and Super Rare fails sometimes, but I know that I would totally start using it even for gold if I could be sure that some of the more annoying Common outcomes are guaranteed not to be a possibility (I'm looking at YOU Sunrise :mad: and YOU Island :mad: )

AND MIST AND WINTER.. I have had an army of them :mad::mad:

Natasha_07
12-15-15, 01:57 PM
I AM playing on android.. and according to storm 8 my device is old!!!

Same goes for mine, LOL! They prefer apples over the droids, of course droid would win in a war since they can squash the apples...!

Seriously now, they need to stop with the slow stuff in android, add more time to the limited dragons and it's time to retire the most old common dragons and put a couple of the 'rare' old ones we currently have as the new commons and so on...

DeeDe99
12-15-15, 02:13 PM

I think that is what Natasha meant. On iOS storage is fine, it seems to be only Android. I play on both iPad and an Android Samsung Galaxy S6 and although the latest android update improved the storage performance considerably, it is still not on a par with iOS storage performance.

The Galaxy has more RAM than the iPad, so if it were merely a RAM issue, in my case at least the Android device should perform better than the iPad.

blackeneddove
12-15-15, 02:57 PM

LOL! Sometimes it's the little things, eh Roguebee? I agree! :D This would be nice.

Emma3B
12-15-15, 04:01 PM
I would like them to add a colour search to the battle arena like they have in the market so it doesn't take ages scrolling trying to find the dragon you want to use.

DeeDe99
12-15-15, 04:56 PM
I'd like the function to be able to gift one dragon a month to one other neighbour.

I think trading dragons between players would be great, but perhaps a little too complicated to wish for! But the gifting function already exists - it shouldn't be too difficult to adapt it slightly to allow for one dragon per month to one other neighbour.

DeeDe99
12-15-15, 05:01 PM
it's time to retire the most old common dragons and put a couple of the 'rare' old ones we currently have as the new commons and so on...

Hang about - I'm not sure I want my Rare dragons suddenly downgraded! That's like a demotion - would you like a demotion? Probably not! LOL

Retiring old dragons I think is a good idea - that would reduce the fails a bit! We have SO MANY dragons in circulation.

Can we also have consistency in design standards? Look at Sorceress, Northstar, Gilded Knight, Crusader and Beast: all beautiful dragons. Compare them with Castle and Medusa - looks like the work experience kid designed them!

blackeneddove
12-15-15, 05:49 PM
Hang about - I'm not sure I want my Rare dragons suddenly downgraded! That's like a demotion - would you like a demotion? Probably not! LOL

Retiring old dragons I think is a good idea - that would reduce the fails a bit! We have SO MANY dragons in circulation.

Can we also have consistency in design standards? Look at Sorceress, Northstar, Gilded Knight, Crusader and Beast: all beautiful dragons. Compare them with Castle and Medusa - looks like the work experience kid designed them!

Hmm... not really sure if it's fair to compare older dragons (Castle & Medusa) with newer designs like Northstar & Beast. Probably different and more affordable designers earlier on in the game development, and now that the game is fully established maybe they can afford better designs? This would be my guess.

That being said, I personally really like Medusa! She's one of my favorites and I don't have one yet. :/

DeeDe99
12-15-15, 06:20 PM
Sorry about your Medusa, BlackenedDove - or lack of Medusa. I don't have her either. Good point about "older" - I don't have the history knowledge that you do about the age of the dragons and you are right, it may not be fair to compare.

They'll probably become collectors items, from the "time way back when" of the game!

Natasha_07
12-15-15, 06:26 PM
You are missing the point, I said a couple of the old 'rare' ones, how many fairy, mindvolts and socials does one need ?

It's not a demotion, the dragons that are very old and often breed fails are ranking as commons these days, I never said demote 'all' rares either.

DeeDe99
12-15-15, 09:11 PM
Natasha, I don't think I made myself clear at all. I didn't mean to imply you meant all rares - I knew you only meant a few old ones.

At the risk of thread-jacking, the problem as I see it is twofold. First, where does one stop if one starts changing the rarity of established dragons? When do we reduce some Supers to Rares, Ultras to Supers?

Secondly, some players will have evolved some of those old Rares to Epic or Max because they were Rare and would not have done so if they were Common. All of sudden that player doesn't have an Epic Rare anymore, they have an Epic Common. I'm not convinced that is fair. Then there is the related adjustments required to Arena formulas and breeding probabilities. Some players would need to suddenly level up an alternative. I can't see it would be appropriate to have the old ones retain their rarity ranking and newer hatchlings be ranked as Common. I'd rather just see the dragon retired in the way limited dragons can no longer be acquired, but still function in the game as normal.

As far as frequency of production goes, I'd classify Parakeet as a common on that basis - I get more Parakeets than Fruitfuls, almost - yet he is a Super Rare and very useful in the Arena to boot. I've had Crusaders and Cupcakes coming out of my ears at times, both Super Rares.

My initial response was a very off-the-cuff passing comment. I hope I've now been a little clearer! :D

blackeneddove
12-15-15, 10:18 PM
Sorry about your Medusa, BlackenedDove - or lack of Medusa. I don't have her either. Good point about "older" - I don't have the history knowledge that you do about the age of the dragons and you are right, it may not be fair to compare.

They'll probably become collectors items, from the "time way back when" of the game!

Honestly, I don't know when they were released either lol ;) I just know they came out before I started playing a year ago. So they are at least older than that.

I always imaging the Egyptian stuff as being from "the time way back when", because I only have a few neighbors who have that stuff & they say they've been playing for 3 years. :D

I SO wish I could have a Sphinx dragon. Total collector's item material to me. :cool:

Natasha_07
12-16-15, 07:27 AM
Again you didn't understand... I'll explain.

I do not mean to change a dragon's rarity per se, I was referring to the breeding rarity. As I mentioned 'rare' in ' ' and not to actually change the rarity of any dragon, ONLY the breeding.

I do wish that some of the 'rare' dragons were a bit easier to breed while at the same time retiring some of the very old commons.
In all my time breeding I'm bored of breeding parakeets but still can't get my hands on a zodiac, fairytale hybrid or any black/pink hybrids yet the landworms are easier to breed...

Hope you understand now!

Natasha, I don't think I made myself clear at all. I didn't mean to imply you meant all rares - I knew you only meant a few old ones.

At the risk of thread-jacking, the problem as I see it is twofold. First, where does one stop if one starts changing the rarity of established dragons? When do we reduce some Supers to Rares, Ultras to Supers?

Secondly, some players will have evolved some of those old Rares to Epic or Max because they were Rare and would not have done so if they were Common. All of sudden that player doesn't have an Epic Rare anymore, they have an Epic Common. I'm not convinced that is fair. Then there is the related adjustments required to Arena formulas and breeding probabilities. Some players would need to suddenly level up an alternative. I can't see it would be appropriate to have the old ones retain their rarity ranking and newer hatchlings be ranked as Common. I'd rather just see the dragon retired in the way limited dragons can no longer be acquired, but still function in the game as normal.

As far as frequency of production goes, I'd classify Parakeet as a common on that basis - I get more Parakeets than Fruitfuls, almost - yet he is a Super Rare and very useful in the Arena to boot. I've had Crusaders and Cupcakes coming out of my ears at times, both Super Rares.

My initial response was a very off-the-cuff passing comment. I hope I've now been a little clearer! :D

blackeneddove
12-16-15, 09:04 AM
Again you didn't understand... I'll explain.

I do not mean to change a dragon's rarity per se, I was referring to the breeding rarity. As I mentioned 'rare' in ' ' and not to actually change the rarity of any dragon, ONLY the breeding.

I do wish that some of the 'rare' dragons were a bit easier to breed while at the same time retiring some of the very old commons.
In all my time breeding I'm bored of breeding parakeets but still can't get my hands on a zodiac, fairytale hybrid or any black/pink hybrids yet the landworms are easier to breed...

Hope you understand now!

Ha ha - Natasha_07, this goes with the thread I started about sharing "rare" dragons that elude your island. I know exactly what you mean about those stupid "super rare" Parakeet's and Landworms :rolleyes: that may as well be a common dragon because they are so easy to get & pop up ALL the time. Why they are called super rare is beyond me because TL lets us have them constantly as if they were common, but certain "rare" dragons seem like they are Ultra rare because they seem impossible to breed! :cool:

amerirish
12-16-15, 11:33 AM
Here's another thought I had awhile back; what if we had a Training Center where our dragons could 'learn' to be better fighters? :)

blackeneddove
12-16-15, 10:28 PM
Here's another thought I had awhile back; what if we had a Training Center where our dragons could 'learn' to be better fighters? :)

Man... I just wish our dragons could earn "experience points" and get stronger or level up that way from their battles in arena. Kinda like a Role-Playing game. :D

Edit: But as it is, I don't want S8 to get any ideas. If we have to level them to 15 with food to have them at their "best chance" for winning a battle, that's already enough that we have to do. All we need is for them to then add dragon experience into the mix...lol... I change my mind. :rolleyes:

mylord7
12-17-15, 05:02 PM
Although it is an interesting idea i can think several bad ways that TL would choose to apply...
Like the Diamond Temple or the second Breeding Den in the way, spent 100 golds to activate the Training Center for 2 weeks and gain extra 10% in the Arena matches...
Or choose your favourite dragon, send him to the Training Center, spent x golds and gain extra 5% or y golds and gain extra 10% or z golds and gain extra 15% in the Arena matches for x time.
As you know, our precious golds are like endangered species.
So please, don't give such ideas to TL to eliminate our golds :p

amerirish
12-23-15, 02:17 PM
How about a 4 dragon capacity habitat for Diamond dragons? I would so love that :)

random59
12-23-15, 03:08 PM
How about a 4 dragon capacity habitat for Diamond dragons? I would so love that :)

Likewise, would be doing the happy dance, Stone, Mythic, Metal, Dino, Fairytale habitats could also use an upgrade as well!

I know this will not be happening but a decrease in gold price for the 4 habitat to 250 and introduction of habitats that are able to hold 5 dragons at a cost of 500 gold!

It would enable players to DISPLAY all their dragons and not have them housed in the stables or the eggs in storage, really this was always part of the game that Storm8 have stated would always be available.

Less decorations in events, players are running out of room to display habitats, we are told to display less decorations to stop the game from lagging and crashing but in this event we have 4. Whatever happened to getting the habitat to hold the event dragons in their own special habitat!

A new button in the settings so we can turn off the animations or reduce them by 50%.

I think this will do for now!

duh1234wq
12-24-15, 01:52 PM
- a single screen "pick which food to plant" without the needles scrolling would be nice. Offer different screens, with a single row of picks for a farm, two rows for a large farm or three rows of picks for an enchanted farm

Jrod333
12-26-15, 07:22 PM
4 dragon diamond habitats & stone, dino, fairytale, metal

Alot better producing crops

Mining for land reopened

Album & arctic isles for Android

Better smoother scrolling in list views for Android

Map and apple giving dragons sale for Android. Really just wrong that we were given these dragons after the sale for ios and no sale price

roguebee
12-27-15, 08:27 AM
I almost thought I had received my wish for 2016 early. Decided to check my progress on the colorful lights and saw it was on the top row of my storage. Hurriedly checked my iPad, and alas, no, the lights were in the bottom third... Oh, well, hope springs eternal...

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
12-28-15, 10:55 PM
Well, what I'm still think is that it would be better if the Boosted Breeding to cost coins instead of gold. I've heard that 2 years prior, it costed coins for some users, but as I remember that has changed. I'd also like to do stop releasing dragons for a time and start working on the Arctic Isles and/or the Quest Outpost... Good list, huh?

AnglChk507
12-30-15, 12:58 PM
Nooo i don't have comet yet I've been trying forever i keep getting coins please don't take it away

AnglChk507
12-30-15, 01:08 PM
I would like them to add a colour search to the battle arena like they have in the market so it doesn't take ages scrolling trying to find the dragon you want to use.

Oh heck yeah add that feature to breeding as well most dragons i breed agree lvl 6 right now I get so pissed scrolling over 30 times to get near it lol yes this has gotten me to count lol needs to be smoother to pick dragons for breeding as well

ericrypt
12-30-15, 05:58 PM
What if you could mate more than 2 dragons at a time?

ok, did I just suggest a threesome? LOL! nvm scratch that.