View Full Version : Trees outside new expansions get cut iff

cavegirl1
12-12-15, 06:52 PM
With previous expansions, trees in the non expanded areas did not get cut off when items are placed in an expanded area.

But with the new expansions they get cut off and look odd, which spoils the effect.

Can this be fixed?

Thanks

NorthWoodsKingdom
12-13-15, 07:58 AM
Same cut-off trees for me in the same newly expanded area. ... Looks strange.
(Ignore my over-abundance of cottages for the Xmas event, lol)

kooky panda
12-13-15, 10:27 AM
Thanks for the photos! I will report this over.

mreames
12-13-15, 10:28 AM
Hey I want a tree house too lol looks like the ladder is going straight from the tree to the cottage. I just haven't expanded there yet.

Same cut-off trees for me in the same newly expanded area. ... Looks strange.
(Ignore my over-abundance of cottages for the Xmas event, lol)

vaso1908
01-29-16, 04:50 AM
I recently expanded to this plot and the buildings are overlapping the surrounding trees. It's not a big deal but it's a little annoying. I remember someone mentioning it in another thread but I cannot find it. Could someone look into that? Thanks!

SpiritWind00
01-29-16, 05:12 AM
It's been reported to S8 and they're still looking into it. ;)

vaso1908
01-29-16, 05:15 AM
Thank you very much SpiritWind! :)

cyndora
02-27-16, 01:37 PM
could they remove those assets ( the two trees sticking out ) so they dont protrude into the newly opened area? i am about to open up another plot of land and this is stopping me from opening up this one.

not a major thing, i still see a lot of people that have this open and it looks kinda weird with stuff floating on those trees lol

anyway , have a great day thanks for what you can do.

kooky panda
02-27-16, 03:07 PM
I recently expanded to this plot and the buildings are overlapping the surrounding trees. It's not a big deal but it's a little annoying. I remember someone mentioning it in another thread but I cannot find it. Could someone look into that? Thanks!

Merging this with original thread.