PDA

View Full Version : Missing ice skating rink

happp123
12-12-15, 04:04 PM
I was awarded the ice skating rink and the rink showed up with 16 spaces and I did not have any room. I originally chose the place option and did not have enough space in my kingdom so I had to hit the red x. The ice rink did not automatically store. Can I still get the ice rink back?

sk8sonice
12-12-15, 05:34 PM
I was awarded the ice skating rink and the rink showed up with 16 spaces and I did not have any room. I originally chose the place option and did not have enough space in my kingdom so I had to hit the red x. The ice rink did not automatically store. Can I still get the ice rink back?

It happened to me as well. I restarted the game & it isn't in my inventory either.

kooky panda
12-12-15, 07:25 PM
Try restarting your game again, then make sure you check all tabs in you inventory.

I will report this over. Since it is the weekend, please go ahead and send an email to support@storm8.com

PikaSquirrel
12-14-15, 04:50 PM

Looks like you have your Skating Pond in your Inventory now. If you tap "Place" and then tap cancel because you change your mind about placing or because you don't have enough room at the moment, the item doesn't go into your Inventory and remain in the Workshop to collect. If you want to store it, you can tap on the Workshop again to collect it and then tap "Store".