PDA

View Full Version : Keeping old prizes

RockyMts
12-12-15, 11:59 AM
Is there ant reason to keep old prizes or craft items from past tournaments or story lines?

ShibuyaCloth
12-12-15, 02:05 PM
Various:
1) Have a reminder of the past
2) Clog your inventory
3) Be prepared for the next appearance
4) Make the stakes higher
5) **** time

meme1098
12-12-15, 02:59 PM
And just because...lol

ShibuyaCloth
12-12-15, 03:37 PM
And just because...lol

Have a good excuse to stick here :rolleyes:

rulerofjennyville
12-12-15, 03:56 PM
I haven't run out of storage yet but when I do the first things I'll sell will be the stuff from tournaments that don't have drops. I agree things like the mirror from Griselda's challenge or the endless scarecrows I get aren't something I would put out. Unless it's really pretty or holiday themed I want something that actually gives me a drop.

AnniePMH
12-13-15, 12:31 AM
I haven't run out of storage yet but when I do the first things I'll sell will be the stuff from tournaments that don't have drops. I agree things like the mirror from Griselda's challenge or the endless scarecrows I get aren't something I would put out. Unless it's really pretty or holiday themed I want something that actually gives me a drop.

Fortunately, you don't run out of storage:) When you're maxed on almost every drop it doesn't really matter any more if it's deco or not, lol. Unless it's energy, gems, or something extremely rare:)

ShibuyaCloth
12-13-15, 12:42 AM
Fortunately, you don't run out of storage:) When you're maxed on almost every drop it doesn't really matter any more if it's deco or not, lol. Unless it's energy, gems, or something extremely rare:)

Name:
+ Burning Ember
+ Super Yummy Pie
+ Dragon Egg
+ Unhatched Egg

AnniePMH
12-13-15, 02:23 AM
Name:
+ Burning Ember
+ Super Yummy Pie
+ Dragon Egg
+ Unhatched Egg

Berry Mound would be ok too...:mad::mad::mad:

rulerofjennyville
12-13-15, 07:39 AM
Name:
+ Burning Ember
+ Super Yummy Pie
+ Dragon Egg
+ Unhatched Egg

Oh, I have those super yummy pies. I don't even remember how I got them. I was able to get one burning ember around the time of my second dragon egg and I never got a third one so I was good there. I was only getting coins off my dragons for the longest time but yesterday they started giving two gems each - I've now got eight gems off them. Don't know how long that will keep up.

NorthWoodsKingdom
12-13-15, 08:27 AM
Is there ant reason to keep old prizes or craft items from past tournaments or story lines?
YESSSSSSSSS!!! ... To join Hoarders R Us (what, don't you wanna be a member??!) LOL

mreames
12-13-15, 08:32 AM
And because some items they won't let you sell or throw away, anyway. Lol

Various:
1) Have a reminder of the past
2) Clog your inventory
3) Be prepared for the next appearance
4) Make the stakes higher
5) **** time

mikado86
12-24-15, 04:34 PM

Is there a reason not to? theres a point in this game where you run out of things to do, I assume you are not there yet

rulerofjennyville
12-25-15, 07:52 AM
Is there a reason not to? theres a point in this game where you run out of things to do, I assume you are not there yet

They were probably thinking what I was thinking, which is that you have limited storage space. But if you don't I don't see a reason to.

jessiefromshimerville
03-31-16, 06:04 AM
Are you guys saying that my 3 dragon eggs are useless. I thought I could still get an ember from an adventure to the desert. I did the original storyline and thought it was done so i stopped clicking on the roost. But I read somewhere that someone got an egg a year later. I started clicking on roost and now have 3 eggs to hatch.

roguebee
03-31-16, 06:58 AM
Are you guys saying that my 3 dragon eggs are useless. I thought I could still get an ember from an adventure to the desert. I did the original storyline and thought it was done so i stopped clicking on the roost. But I read somewhere that someone got an egg a year later. I started clicking on roost and now have 3 eggs to hatch.

They are still good. Dragon eggs last forever. All you have to do is go on Desert Sand adventures and collect more embers. A lot easier said than done. I'm still waiting to collect my second ember. I have 7 dragon eggs waiting in line to be hatched.

Thorgal
03-31-16, 07:25 AM

I think it would be nice to sort out event items in their own category. At least two categories today are empty....

ladyperidot
03-31-16, 09:22 AM
They are still good. Dragon eggs last forever. All you have to do is go on Desert Sand adventures and collect more embers. A lot easier said than done. I'm still waiting to collect my second ember. I have 7 dragon eggs waiting in line to be hatched.

Definitely easier said than done. I think my knight that found the first burning ember retired. My current knights don't appear to know what it links like because they can't find it!

ktorewqas
03-31-16, 10:56 AM
I now have four embers without a single dragon egg :p