PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Update Christmas version

kestrel68
12-11-15, 07:56 PM
I started using the Christmas RS2 version, but it runs super slow. Is anyone else having this issue? I just went back to the regular game and it was fine. The Halloween version did not do this. Thanks!

kooky panda
12-11-15, 08:03 PM
Does you device have the most current software version? Try restarting your device to see if that helps.

kestrel68
12-11-15, 08:53 PM
Does you device have the most current software version? Try restarting your device to see if that helps.

Thank you. That did seem to help :)

kooky panda
12-12-15, 03:00 PM
Great! Glad your game is running better!:)

RileyTucker
12-21-15, 08:18 PM
Was baffled when I saw messages referring to the Christmas (Holiday) version. When are the rest of us getting rid of Halloween?

wazka1
12-22-15, 01:26 AM
Was baffled when I saw messages referring to the Christmas (Holiday) version. When are the rest of us getting rid of Halloween?

You can download the holiday version from the App Store. It doesn't automatically change over from one version to the next :)

kimberly0822
12-30-15, 08:44 AM
Will the items in the holiday version eventually come over to the regular version? All the festive items are only available on holiday version..what happens when that version goes away, do we loose those items? Not to concerned with most of it, but want to keep the snowy windows.

Rynetory2
12-30-15, 09:00 AM
Not sure if the festive windows are staying... why dont you buy more and store for future use? Well, that was what I did, just in case.

kimberly0822
12-30-15, 04:31 PM
Not sure if the festive windows are staying... why dont you buy more and store for future use? Well, that was what I did, just in case.
I did that, but when I store them they only show up in my storage in the holiday version...if Im using the regular version..theyre not there.

Rynetory2
12-30-15, 07:39 PM
I did that, but when I store them they only show up in my storage in the holiday version...if Im using the regular version..theyre not there.

I have it in the regular version. Can you check again? Try to scroll further down your decoration tab, it's towards the end with the rest of the windows. :)