PDA

View Full Version : Logging in to forum

Silverrain1
12-11-15, 02:25 PM
I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but I'm having a few problems logging into the forum. Once I'm logged in, I have no issues but most of the time it's telling me I'm logged in but if I go to reply to a thread it's telling me I'm not logged in. Does anyone have any suggestions?

kooky panda
12-11-15, 03:52 PM
Go back and log in but make sure you check the remember me ? box to see if that helps.

Silverrain1
12-12-15, 03:07 AM
Thanks I will try that. It's quite hard to predict tho as sometimes it works no problems other times it just does not work. I will try using the remember me and hopefully that's me sorted

Tracey8170
12-13-15, 04:24 PM
Same here I'm so confused LoL

Silverrain1
12-13-15, 04:39 PM
I'm working a bit better when using the remember me feature. However, I'm a bit confused cause I thought when you used that kind of feature you were permanently logged in. I still need to log in each time I access the forum! Not complaining cause tbh I prefer that, I'm just glad it's working again!

Silverrain1
12-14-15, 11:33 AM
Go back and log in but make sure you check the remember me ? box to see if that helps.

Hi kooky, I'm still having a few problems logging into the forum. Sometimes it works and other times after I log in and try to reply to something it says I'm not logged in.