PDA

View Full Version : Northstar Dragon (Treasure Dragon) June 13 2018 Relisted

kooky panda
12-11-15, 11:40 AM
Relisted on Sale - June 13 2018. On sale 1200 Gold.

************************************************** ************************************************** *******
Below is the original information when this dragon was released in 2015:

New Treasure Dragon.
On sale for 640 gold (sell ends Dec 18, 2015)

21 Hours

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26805&d=1449861185&thumb=1 (https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26805&d=1449861185)
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26807&d=1449861461 (https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26807&d=1449861461)

https://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/44a07047-5180-46ba-87e7-c8ed8ca6ba99_zps2rwiqmbw.png (https://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/44a07047-5180-46ba-87e7-c8ed8ca6ba99_zps2rwiqmbw.png.html)

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Gold
Habitat: Treasure Terrace
Available at: Level 40
Buying Price: 1,600 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 21 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000 Exp

amerirish
12-11-15, 11:43 AM
I posted this in the Bugs & Issues thread, but wanted to mention it here too. I noticed this dragon in the market so I bought a new Treasure Terrace and placed it on my island. I then went to move another habitat and got the "Processing" screen. The new TT was gone and my coins returned. Now, it says "Limit Reached" in the Market. I really want this dragon so I need some help, please. Thanks :)

zyfazix
12-11-15, 11:48 AM
Bought instantly :D

amerirish
12-11-15, 11:48 AM
Nevermind; I just was able to buy another TT :)

persezabar
12-11-15, 11:51 AM
So beautiful 💗...I'm going to buy it, immediately!

AwesomeChefDad
12-11-15, 11:53 AM
Got it and the additional terrace.

Nice surprise I do have to say....

amerirish
12-11-15, 11:54 AM
Now I just have to wait for my stupid Sunrise fails to finish tomorrow :mad:

cazile81
I just had to have it

meoconlunar
Bought it ;)

hiabarara
12-11-15, 12:08 PM
Just need one more gold and it'll be mine :)

The design looks different which surprised me. I just simply closed the pop up because I thought it's another Christmas Dragon :D Then my SO wondered why I wasn't hyped for another Treasure Dragon and I realized my mistake, oops :D

amerirish
12-11-15, 12:13 PM

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Gold
Habitat: Treasure Terrace
Available at: Level 40
Buying Price: 1,600 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 21 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000 Exp

mylord7
12-11-15, 12:14 PM
I couldn't resist to this new gold beauty and i bought it instantly! :D

As you can see, the incubation time is 21 Hours :)

Simdiva
12-11-15, 12:28 PM
Bought it too sorry about the duplicate post, never saw this. I just noticed that the food pattern on this dragon is much lower than normal for most gold dragons, yippee I may get one to ten quickly! You know things have change when you are no longer bothered by feeding 62500 apples for a level.

Bastiaan0
12-11-15, 12:42 PM
What?! Another treasure dragon? 640 gold?
*Looking at current amount of gold*
Really? I've got 641...
*Buying Northstar dragon*
1 gold left, never was this close to 0, broke but very happy :D
Now I know why I never sped up evolving of the previous eight treasure dragons I bought at Cyber monday...

pernmagic
12-11-15, 12:43 PM
It's beautiful ..... Bought it :)

BiteMe111
12-11-15, 12:51 PM
I'm at 600 gold, two days of collecting from the three gold producing dragons I already have and from neighbor gifts should do the trick, barring gold traps, of course. :)

amerirish
12-11-15, 12:51 PM
I'm so totally buying this tomorrow; I have two Sunrise fails that I really don't want to speed up. The waiting is absolutely ****ing me!!!! :D

konstantine820
12-11-15, 12:55 PM
just spent $50 real dollars to buy a fake ass dragon..glad I don't have any kids..that I know of LOL.

Sandybellee
12-11-15, 12:57 PM
Now this is more like it! Definitely a much better deal at 640 gold than the recent ones for 800. Will have to decide whether I want to buy gold to get it though...

amerirish
12-11-15, 01:16 PM
just spent $50 real dollars to buy a fake ass dragon..glad I don't have any kids..that I know of LOL.

ROFLMAO! This whole post is made of WIN! :D

freshfunin2008
12-11-15, 02:20 PM
Unless I can earn gold fast enough I will not be able to get this one. I spent 3200 gold last month and that tapped me out.

Natasha_07
12-11-15, 02:38 PM
No way I'm getting this, barely have 200 gold or so...:(

Even with my gold dragons and gifts I still won't get enough until the 18th unless by some Christmas magic I get enough gold in time which I highly doubt.

orleansparish
12-11-15, 02:54 PM

Hahahahahahahahaha. Reminds me of when I did that for last xmas to buy Chicken Wing (goldwing dragon).

Im kicking myself, because I was arrogant and didnt think another dragon like this would come. I literally blew my spare gold on a diamond temple, just for the fun of it and activating my second breeding den. So stupid of me! Then I used the last 100 speed breeding in both temples to try to get gift box dragon. I should have just bought the darn thing! Five islands and I only got it on one.

Thankfully this is on sale until the 18, so with all the gold I just collected and can collect from here until the 18th, I should be able to get this with a 250 gold package. Not too bad.

But ive learned my lesson. Stop using my gold on useless things because you never know when something you want will come along.

Im still trying to get Midas to epic. He's at level 8. If another storybook comes along this month, it wont be done.

orleansparish
12-11-15, 02:56 PM
No way I'm getting this, barely have 200 gold or so...:(

Even with my gold dragons and gifts I still won't get enough until the 18th unless by some Christmas magic I get enough gold in time which I highly doubt.

Do you get sales? Maybe to get close enough to get by with the 250 gold package? There is a new candy mania xmas. But those punks are shortchanging folks on gold. I got 30 on two games, then 14 and 4 on others. So lame. I saw that Restaurant Story 2 also has a new version, so that download goal should come out in a couple days also.

orleansparish
12-11-15, 02:58 PM
Unless I can earn gold fast enough I will not be able to get this one. I spent 3200 gold last month and that tapped me out.

Gosh, what did you buy with that? Some gold dragons and habitats? Im further annoyed with myself because I was supposed to save gold to upgrade some habitats or get some pretty ones. Im also kinda getting more into FFS and said I would buy gold on there next month.

Right now, I need to be good. Id already spent money on gold not on sale to finish the storybook adventure. Mama needs to buy her bunny a tablet for xmas!

freshfunin2008
12-11-15, 03:02 PM
Gosh, what did you buy with that? Some gold dragons and habitats? Im further annoyed with myself because I was supposed to save gold to upgrade some habitats or get some pretty ones. Im also kinda getting more into FFS and said I would buy gold on there next month.

Right now, I need to be good. Id already spent money on gold not on sale to finish the storybook adventure. Mama needs to buy her bunny a tablet for xmas!

I bought 4 of the 5 gold dragons I didn't have already. Now I have 9 and there are 11 to be had.

DeeDe99
12-11-15, 03:05 PM
I want it. But I need another Terrace and don't have enough coin nor do I have enough gold after buying three on Cyber Monday. With the exchange rate, gold is just too expensive (21% more now) without a gold sale.

zyfazix
12-11-15, 05:04 PM
(I really wouldn't be surprised if this is an attempt to milk our food and gold supply before releasing a Dragon Tales later this month)

Not really a fan of the colour on this one, or the design of the head (somehow reminds me of a dog, perhaps it's the hanging ears...) but at least it's only 640 gold and gives the regular amount per day

Sandybellee
12-11-15, 05:37 PM
I did it! Egg is on nest! Woohoo! This is exciting! North is only my second treasure dragon. :)
I had a sale on gold so I only had to spend 13.99. That's less than a value pack and I haven't bought any gold for about 4 months so I'm happy with that.

Now I need to save up some coins for a second Treasure Terrace!

devlinholics
12-11-15, 05:41 PM
(I really wouldn't be surprised if this is an attempt to milk our food and gold supply before releasing a Dragon Tales later this month)

Not really a fan of the colour on this one, or the design of the head (somehow reminds me of a dog, perhaps it's the hanging ears...) but at least it's only 640 gold and gives the regular amount per day

I too find the design of this gold dragon a little weird but the gold price seems really decent just 600+ this is the part I do not get it,

if the game restrict us from having more than 11 gold dragon I am fine with it... But can I have at least have 11 of my desire SAME gold dragon than.... Lol

I really dun mind getting 11 same gold dragon eg. Forbidden for 800gold on cyber Monday or a nicer design gold dragon in future hopefully.

But 600+ gold is really good deal n since it is new... Think I will get it

chopindjc
12-11-15, 06:43 PM
I'm planning to buy this dragon. The problem is I still don't have enough coins to buy Terrace. Can I store this dragon at storage or the game will put the egg on the nest instantly after I press buy button?

mylord7
12-11-15, 06:55 PM
No, unfortunately you can't store it and the egg goes directly to the nest after you buy it.

boringame
12-11-15, 07:34 PM
Been saving up gold to get a treasure dragon when they went in sale. Had 690 so now I got my first treasure dragon :)

popcorn_belle
12-11-15, 08:16 PM
Bought this as my 2nd gold producing dragon ☺

devlinholics
12-11-15, 08:46 PM
I remember someone mention we can only get 5 gold habitat... So now has the gold habitat been increase? Or I might be mistaken

mylord7
12-11-15, 09:32 PM
Yes, the limit is 5 Treasure Terraces now.
When the 9th Gold Dragon came to the market some months ago, the limit was 4 Treasure Dragons, but the limit didn't change immediately.
I remember many players, who had already 8 Gold Dragons, shouting for a 5th habitat and after a few days TL finally fixed it.
So, we see...

harobeda
12-11-15, 09:47 PM
They'll let you have 6 now. I already purchased my 6th gold habitat.

Feyayeruka
12-11-15, 11:36 PM
Can anyone confirm is this just a 1 gold/ day dragon like the original treasure dragons or does it give more gold/day at higher levels like the White Gold one does?

DeeDe99
12-12-15, 12:20 AM
Feyayeruka, they all give more gold at higher levels. A max of 5 gold per day per dragon at level 10.

There is a thread about collecting gold that shows it all clearly.

fimofa
12-12-15, 12:24 AM
Feyayeruka, they all give more gold at higher levels. A max of 5 gold per day per dragon at level 10.

There is a thread about collecting gold that shows it all clearly.

Can you please show me that thread? I didn't find one. Thanks

DeeDe99
12-12-15, 12:46 AM
Fimofa, here you go http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87108-How-to-collect-Gold-Dragons-(all-possible-combinations)

Feyayeruka
12-12-15, 02:57 AM
They *all* do? When was that introduced? I've been playing since the very beginning and I never heard mention of the original treasure dragons earning more than 1 gold/ day.
When the White Gold came out the forums were abuzz with people all excited about it being a dragon that earned more as it levelled up.

Feyayeruka
12-12-15, 03:04 AM
Fimofa, here you go http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87108-How-to-collect-Gold-Dragons-(all-possible-combinations)

Oh! Very helpful ty

random59
12-12-15, 03:07 AM
They *all* do? When was that introduced? I've been playing since the very beginning and I never heard mention of the original treasure dragons earning more than 1 gold/ day.
When the White Gold came out the forums were abuzz with people all excited about it being a dragon that earned more as it levelled up.

Yes gold bearing dragons do give more than 1 gold per day. I have 6 level 10 gold dragons and 4 at level 7, every 12 hours I receive 23 gold bars, giving me 46 bars per day. When you go to the market and look at the gold dragons in baby form it states 1 gold per day. If you read the pop up for the latest gold dragon it says up to 5 gold per day.
Hope this helps!

DeeDe99
12-12-15, 03:14 AM

I've been playing since before White Gold was introduced, that was my first Gold dragon. I've never heard of or read anything anything different than they all increased as they levelled up. It was certainly already that way when I started playing earlier this year. People talk about the old habitats holding 10 gold, so I assumed it had always been that way.

mbyte68
12-12-15, 03:33 AM
will buy this also if i get a gold sale between now and sale ending :)

pernmagic
12-12-15, 03:34 AM
I've been playing since before White Gold was introduced, that was my first Gold dragon. I've never heard of or read anything anything different than they all increased as they levelled up. It was certainly already that way when I started playing earlier this year. People talk about the old habitats holding 10 gold, so I assumed it had always been that way.
Yup that's right you just have to remember to collect gold twice daily due to the 10 gold limit on the habitat to get max gold

random59
12-12-15, 03:39 AM
i have never had a Treassure terrace holding 10 gold, that was an alteration made in the game in June 2013!

DeeDe99
12-12-15, 03:40 AM
will buy this also if i get a gold sale between now and sale ending :)

I did and I did. No habitat yet, but who needs a habitat? Stars live in the sky, don't they.......

:rolleyes:

EnchantedG
12-12-15, 04:40 AM
Is there a limit on the amount of Treasure Terraces that you can buy??? If yes how many can v hv, coz i already have 10 Gold giving dragons, out of which 4 are in stable as i am still accumulating the monies, i have 3 TT on my Island in which there are 6 Treasure dragons. If we cannot have more than 5 thts I won't be able to buy this Dragon!!!???

Somebody please clarify, appreciate it. Thank you

belarica
12-12-15, 05:07 AM
Got a sale today and took the plunge after skipping cyber Monday, now I will have 3 :)

hiabarara
12-12-15, 05:17 AM
Is there a limit on the amount of Treasure Terraces that you can buy??? If yes how many can v hv, coz i already have 10 Gold giving dragons, out of which 4 are in stable as i am still accumulating the monies, i have 3 TT on my Island in which there are 6 Treasure dragons. If we cannot have more than 5 thts I won't be able to buy this Dragon!!!???

Somebody please clarify, appreciate it. Thank you

Someone just bought a 6th habitat:

They'll let you have 6 now. I already purchased my 6th gold habitat.

meoconlunar
12-12-15, 05:28 AM
I remember I could buy more than 6 Treasure Terraces , I mean, more than 6, but I just only bought one more for the 11th Treasure dragons :)

Sandybellee
12-12-15, 05:34 AM
Got a sale today and took the plunge after skipping cyber Monday, now I will have 3 :)

Congrats! It was definitely worth it to wait for this one. :)

EnchantedG
12-12-15, 05:53 AM
I'm planning to buy this dragon. The problem is I still don't have enough coins to buy Terrace. Can I store this dragon at storage or the game will put the egg on the nest instantly after I press buy button?

The egg will go in the nest immediately after you hit the but button, however when it's ready to hatch you could place it in the stable if you have it, i did same for all 8 dragons of mine. Im still saving for habitats

EnchantedG
12-12-15, 05:54 AM
Someone just bought a 6th habitat:

Thank you hiabarara and Deede99 my friend :)

DeeDe99
12-12-15, 06:05 AM
The egg will go in the nest immediately after you hit the but button, however when it's ready to hatch you could place it in the stable if you have it, i did same for all 8 dragons of mine. Im still saving for habitats

Mine might be spending some time in the stable too. Darn good idea, thanks for the tip! :)

hiabarara
12-12-15, 06:29 AM

That's a great idea! I bought the Stable when it was on sale for 25 gold, but never had any use for it. Now might be its time to shine :D

DeeDe99
12-12-15, 06:38 AM
That's a great idea! I bought the Stable when it was on sale for 25 gold, but never had any use for it. Now might be its time to shine :D

Fruitful lives in mine. Quite often Coral does too.

Natasha_07
12-12-15, 07:41 AM
Do you get sales? Maybe to get close enough to get by with the 250 gold package? There is a new candy mania xmas. But those punks are shortchanging folks on gold. I got 30 on two games, then 14 and 4 on others. So lame. I saw that Restaurant Story 2 also has a new version, so that download goal should come out in a couple days also.

I'm currently getting 10 gold less to install games on DS, maybe I'll just skip this dragon. Still currently trying to breed Hanukkah & Past. Then they released Present yesterday so I don't know what the heck to do...

Hmmm didn't see that for R2, and I checked the play store on Thursday.

Dragosle
12-12-15, 08:14 AM
Bought this one instantly! Guess I could call this an early Christmas gift and a fill-out when I missed the gold dragon on last Cyber Monday :o

Now if only S8 could make a different looking habitat for this guy (and I'd love to buy one if they do). He doesn't look fitting all around the yellow-and-purple-ish of the habitat.

Sandybellee
12-12-15, 08:27 AM
Bought this one instantly! Guess I could call this an early Christmas gift and a fill-out when I missed the gold dragon on last Cyber Monday :o

Now if only S8 could make a different looking habitat for this guy (and I'd love to buy one if they do). He doesn't look fitting all around the yellow-and-purple-ish of the habitat.

I would love a different habitat as well! This would look very good in a saphire blue/white gold habitat.

lenasdinner
12-12-15, 08:33 AM
how long takes the Treasure terrace to build? dont have any gold dragon so this one will be my first.

mbyte68
12-12-15, 09:23 AM
how long takes the Treasure terrace to build? dont have any gold dragon so this one will be my first.

Instant build :)

edd2309
12-12-15, 10:06 AM
Looking for friends to gift gold to! Need maybe 2 or 3 gold per day to reach this Dragon by the 18th! Currently only make 24 gold a day and that'll only get me to about 620 gold by the 18th. Message me if you can help me out

lenasdinner
12-12-15, 12:18 PM
Instant build :)

thanks! well its fair since its most expensive one!

orleansparish
12-12-15, 02:40 PM
I have 3 habitats that hold 10 gold and 3 that holds 5 gold. It would make it easier if they just allowed all of them to hold 10 gold again. It doesnt change the economics of the game in any way, shape or form. It would just keep us from needing to check in often to collect twice a day. That may not seem very complicated, but when you have dragons purchased at different times and made epic at different times, the collection times arent the same. My brats are all over the place. But im happy to soon have another addition to my collection! Im sure they will release more. 11 is an odd number to stop now.

They will milk us for all the money we will happily throw at them, for these pixels!

DeeDe99
12-12-15, 07:27 PM
Oleansparish, I'd just bite the bullet and line them all up one day. I couldn't stand them all over the place! LOL

luckyaa7
12-12-15, 08:33 PM
I like this one but I am going to have to pass... I only have 300 after cyber Monday sale and I don't have gold sale either... Hopefully there will be another sale soon...

DeeDe99
12-12-15, 10:34 PM
Two hours until hatch time and this poor love is still without a bed. I am 800,000 coins short and so she'll be nest-sitting for a few hours, methinks.

EDIT Awwwww such a little cutie! Has a bed, but I have no coins. Like 70,000. Feel like level 1 again!

Daenerys66
12-13-15, 02:52 PM
It is SO pretty!

mylord7
12-13-15, 03:10 PM
I remember someone mention we can only get 5 gold habitat... So now has the gold habitat been increase? Or I might be mistaken

Yes, the limit is 5 Treasure Terraces now.
When the 9th Gold Dragon came to the market some months ago, the limit was 4 Treasure Dragons, but the limit didn't change immediately.
I remember many players, who had already 8 Gold Dragons, shouting for a 5th habitat and after a few days TL finally fixed it.
So, we see...
Well, i just found out that the limit has been already increased to 6 Treasure Terraces :)
That's why we haven't seen any complaining posts/thread until now ;)

devlinholics
12-13-15, 08:10 PM
Well, i just found out that the limit has been already increased to 6 Treasure Terraces :)
That's why we haven't seen any complaining posts/thread until now ;)

I was just about to post here saying the habitat is increase to 6 lol, saw one of my Neighbours having 6 habitats....

mylord7
12-13-15, 08:37 PM
Perhaps you have seen my island :D
I decided to buy all the Treasure Terraces i can, even if i only have 4 Gold Dragons yet!
Please, don't judge me for this...
We are near to Christmas and i wanted desperately to spend somehow my precious coins! :p lol

devlinholics
12-13-15, 09:27 PM
You n I think alike lol I am saving n buying another habitat even when I have only 2 gold atm lol...

I have keep my forbidden in nest for almost a month lol saving on 8mill I do not want this tragic happen again... I intend to be like you just buy all the gold habitat till max if I could

luckyaa7
12-13-15, 09:51 PM
Ok I gave in again. I got the gold sale so I bought this one lol

DeeDe99
12-13-15, 09:54 PM

*Wagging finger*

"Haven't I told you to be careful with your pocket money? There goes those new shoes you wanted."

;)

Dragosle
12-14-15, 02:27 AM

This matter struck me several times too when I struggle to decide which dragon should I spend me money on.

Luckily for me this never happened when I bought gold dragon though (I bought North Star by the complete effort from my other 2 golds dragons :o)

Xyn25
12-14-15, 04:54 AM
What a beautiful dragon! I always feel so bad when they release a new treasure dragon. I can never seem to get enough gold :(

luckyaa7
12-14-15, 05:26 AM
*Wagging finger*

"Haven't I told you to be careful with your pocket money? There goes those new shoes you wanted."

;)

I know... I am keep telling myself that this is the last one to buy with actual money... This is my 3rd gold so maybe next one I can buy with their help.. Besides it's all my hubby's fault. He is telling me to buy it since we only live once!!!

luckyaa7
12-14-15, 05:30 AM
This matter struck me several times too when I struggle to decide which dragon should I spend me money on.

Luckily for me this never happened when I bought gold dragon though (I bought North Star by the complete effort from my other 2 golds dragons :o)

This one is my 3rd one and I got my 2nd one during the cyber monday sale. So I am hoping that I can get the next one with the golds that they will give me!!

belarica
12-14-15, 06:01 AM
I know... I am keep telling myself that this is the last one to buy with actual money... This is my 3rd gold so maybe next one I can buy with their help.. Besides it's all my hubby's fault. He is telling me to buy it since we only live once!!!

Oh gosh, that sounds like my husband. Every time I struggle to breed a dragon he always asks me how much it costs!

luckyaa7
12-14-15, 06:09 AM
Oh gosh, that sounds like my husband. Every time I struggle to breed a dragon he always asks me how much it costs!

My hubby does that too!! No wonder men need wives to keep them in line!!

Daenerys66
12-14-15, 02:51 PM
I've gotten a ton of Sunrises trying for Past :( but had a space open up for this beauty!

amerirish
12-14-15, 02:54 PM
Mine was barely off the nest and into the Evolution Temple :D currently working up to Level 7!

krissy5000
12-14-15, 07:22 PM
I needed just 200 gold to get this, which I was only going to buy if I got a gold sale. Got one this morning, so welcome gold dragon #4. :)

fimofa
12-15-15, 01:29 AM

Thank you so much DeeDe99 :* :)

Sandybellee
12-15-15, 01:53 AM
Yay! Celebration time on my island as Northstar is evolving to level 10! It's been spending all of its time on the island in the evolution temple so far and I'm completely out of apples now but of course I had to get it earning five golds a day asap! :)

Dragosle
12-15-15, 02:05 AM
Yay! Celebration time on my island as Northstar is evolving to level 10! It's been spending all of its time on the island in the evolution temple so far and I'm completely out of apples now but of course I had to get it earning five golds a day asap! :)

Congrats Sandy! Mine will also hit lv10 tomorrow :o

Sandybellee
12-15-15, 04:48 AM
Congrats Sandy! Mine will also hit lv10 tomorrow :o

Thanks and big congrats to you too! It's always great to get any dragon to level 10, let alone a treasure one. :) Now we can sit back, relax and watch our pile of gold get bigger. My new motto for this month is "keep calm and collect gold"! :)

belarica
12-15-15, 06:02 AM
Evolving to 10 now :) she wiped out a lot of my food store I was saving for the next dragon tale but it's worth it!

mylord7
12-15-15, 06:25 AM
My 10 level cyan beauty is sitting on her habitat now and tomorrow i will collect my first 5 Golds from her :D
I found her really starving and i fed her an enormous amount of crops, but i think she deserved it! :)

amerirish
12-15-15, 06:43 AM
Yeah, this one took a whole lot of food to get to level 10, but mine will be there tomorrow morning :D Congrats to all of the new Northstar parents :)

Kevin0908
12-15-15, 08:44 AM
Can anyone confirm what time this Northstar sale will/is likely to/normally ends on the 18th?

roguebee
12-15-15, 08:59 AM
Evolving to 10 now :) she wiped out a lot of my food store I was saving for the next dragon tale but it's worth it!

I thought the same thing this morning as I fed her up to level 9 and sent to evolve. Just hope it's not a DT today.

rasike
12-15-15, 11:28 AM
I finally bought my Northstar! I had to save gold till today, collecting from 5 treasure dragons, and to buy 250 gold. I think this pretty dragons is worth the efforts.

edd2309
12-15-15, 04:22 PM
Kooky, will this end 10 AM PST or 11:59 PM PST dec 18th???

RocioBM
12-17-15, 08:15 AM
What time ends this sale? I want to know the hour

hiabarara
12-17-15, 08:50 AM
I'm really excited to have a new Treasure Dragon, but I just want to cry when I take a look at my food! I saved up a bit for a new Dragon Tales because I don't have much time at the moment to play, but Northstar eats 100.000+ food D:

freshfunin2008
12-17-15, 04:19 PM
Only have enough gold in 1 acct to buy this one. Oh well, I will have to wait for the next wave of sales to happen next year.

lady_saphira
12-17-15, 08:30 PM
Got a gold sale so finally had to break down and buy this one. Beautiful dragon! Up to 4 now! Yay!

diner2u
12-18-15, 12:07 AM
Yay! Bought it today!! ;) This will be my 3rd Gold Dragon!

freshfunin2008
12-18-15, 02:37 PM
this is my 10th. I need to save for the others.

LocalNews
12-19-15, 09:16 AM
A real beauty. Bought it and just got it to level 10 yesterday. I now have five level 10 gold dragons.
Got most of them from the recent sale. I don't know why it took me so long to get them. It is nice getting extra gold.

HelloUncertainty
06-12-18, 03:25 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you, STORM 8!!! I have been waiting a year for this dragon to come back anddddd it's also on saleeee!!! Heaps happy!!! I have nothing to complain about other than I wish we could buy more than just one. Hahaha.

dovanificent
06-12-18, 05:16 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you, STORM 8!!! I have been waiting a year for this dragon to come back anddddd it's also on saleeee!!! Heaps happy!!! I have nothing to complain about other than I wish we could buy more than just one. Hahaha.

I wish i had enough gold to buy. Too bad it's not 50% off.

JustKay
06-12-18, 05:34 PM
Anybody know how long this sale is on for?

is109
06-12-18, 06:10 PM
Anybody know how long this sale is on for?

When the sale started it said 7 days, so probably until the leaderboard ends

AnnirasSweets
06-12-18, 07:03 PM
How much is it on sale for? I can't see the info because I already have it but I'm still interested to know.

is109
06-12-18, 08:42 PM
How much is it on sale for? I can't see the info because I already have it but I'm still interested to know.

1,200 gold regularly 1,800

dovanificent
06-13-18, 05:19 AM

My game says 1600 gold

kooky panda
06-13-18, 09:36 AM
Merged your thread with the Original thread on this dragon.

AnnirasSweets
06-13-18, 11:39 AM

My game says 1600 gold

Thank you both for your replies.

Ellerslie6
06-13-18, 02:52 PM
The post above states NorthStar on sale for 640 gold. At this price I was tempted. But my market lists it at 1200????
Not sure how good an investment it is at 1200. Once it gets to L15 it will still take about 8 months to pay for itself. Add to this the over 800,000 food needed to get it to L15 so it can realise the full 5 gold a day.

Ellerslie6
06-13-18, 03:02 PM
This one is my 3rd one and I got my 2nd one during the cyber monday sale. So I am hoping that I can get the next one with the golds that they will give me!!

The post I saw stated NorthStar on sale for 640 gold. At this price I was tempted. But my market lists it at 1200????
Not sure how good an investment it is at 1200. Once it gets to L15 it will still take about 8 months to pay for itself. Add to this the over 800,000 food needed to get it to L15 so it can realise the full 5 gold a day. If I participate in Tales and Leaderboards the additional 800k of food will take me months to acquire - the most I’ve ever had at one time is 350k and this can disappear in a single Tales Event.
As for buying the next one with Northstars gold, that will take another 240 days.
I’m not sure I’ll still be playing in December 2019 lol.

AnnirasSweets
06-13-18, 05:49 PM
The post I saw stated NorthStar on sale for 640 gold. At this price I was tempted. But my market lists it at 1200????
Not sure how good an investment it is at 1200. Once it gets to L15 it will still take about 8 months to pay for itself. Add to this the over 800,000 food needed to get it to L15 so it can realise the full 5 gold a day. If I participate in Tales and Leaderboards the additional 800k of food will take me months to acquire - the most I’ve ever had at one time is 350k and this can disappear in a single Tales Event.
As for buying the next one with Northstars gold, that will take another 240 days.
I’m not sure I’ll still be playing in December 2019 lol.

The first post in this thread is from 2015 and at that time the dragon was on sale for 640. When they re-release dragons for sale/mining/breeding they just dig out the original thread and add our posts to it so you have to make sure you check the dates on posts to ensure you're getting accurate info.

Unfortunately it's been quite a long time since they've had GPDs on sale at what I consider a reasonable price. I've got 10 GPDs and I bought them all years ago when prices weren't ridiculous. Over the last year or two I've not seen a price below 1000 gold for a GPD except for Black Friday when I think one or two were listed for 800. If I were in the market for one, I'd save my gold and wait until the next Black Friday when the prices are likely to be lower. It seems that the trend of wanting more gold from customers isn't limited to events anymore.

JustKay
06-13-18, 06:33 PM
Not sure how good an investment it is at 1200. Once it gets to L15 it will still take about 8 months to pay for itself. Add to this the over 800,000 food needed to get it to L15 so it can realise the full 5 gold a day. If I participate in Tales and Leaderboards the additional 800k of food will take me months to acquire - the most I?ve ever had at one time is 350k and this can disappear in a single Tales Event.

From memory I don't think u need to level this GPD to level 15 to get max gold. Level 10 should be enough.

I went for it since this is the last GPD I don't have yet, and who knows when it will ever come back.

Btw, if u really don't think y'll be playing past Dec, why are u even considering spending gold on a GPD. Do some more spectacular finale with ur saved gold!

AnnirasSweets
06-13-18, 11:22 PM
From memory I don't think u need to level this GPD to level 15 to get max gold. Level 10 should be enough.

I went for it since this is the last GPD I don't have yet, and who knows when it will ever come back.

Btw, if u really don't think y'll be playing past Dec, why are u even considering spending gold on a GPD. Do some more spectacular finale with ur saved gold!

You're correct about not needing to level up to epic to get 5 gold per day.

The breakdown:
level 1-3 - 1 gpd
level 4-6 - 2 gpd
level 7-9 - 4 gpd
level 10-15 - 5 gpd

Not exactly sure why there's no level that gives 3 gpd, seems weird to me but what do I know? Anyway, the only reason I would raise any of them to 15 is for the arena and even then I'd only feed one up to epic. I guess if you wanted all your dragons at level 15 that's another reason to go the whole way with it but who has the food for that?

Den8137259
06-14-18, 12:46 AM
i have a northstar, and so the offer was no longer available to me ★

JustKay
06-14-18, 08:05 PM
Not exactly sure why there's no level that gives 3 gpd, seems weird to me but what do I know? Anyway, the only reason I would raise any of them to 15 is for the arena and even then I'd only feed one up to epic. I guess if you wanted all your dragons at level 15 that's another reason to go the whole way with it but who has the food for that?

I would never send my GPDs into the arena no matter how strong they might be. I have a hard enough time timing my collections exactly so that I don't waste gold creating time. Every time you move a GPD or collect from their habitat it wipes away any unfinished gold bars in progress in the habitat they resided in. These fraction will add up over time. So if I fought with my GPD, I would potentially lose part of a gold bar when I take them out to fight, and again if they lose and I have to put them in the spa, and again when I return them to a habitat with another GPD already in progress making gold for me. Over time messing with collection timings might even make it so that they are ready for collection in the middle of the night and I might miss out on a full bar or two.

HelloUncertainty
06-15-18, 12:48 AM
I wish i had enough gold to buy. Too bad it's not 50% off.

I didn't have enough until I bought one of the packs. A 50% off sale would've been nice.

HelloUncertainty
06-15-18, 12:49 AM
Merged your thread with the Original thread on this dragon.

Thank you! :)

AnnirasSweets
06-15-18, 05:04 AM
I would never send my GPDs into the arena no matter how strong they might be. I have a hard enough time timing my collections exactly so that I don't waste gold creating time. Every time you move a GPD or collect from their habitat it wipes away any unfinished gold bars in progress in the habitat they resided in. These fraction will add up over time. So if I fought with my GPD, I would potentially lose part of a gold bar when I take them out to fight, and again if they lose and I have to put them in the spa, and again when I return them to a habitat with another GPD already in progress making gold for me. Over time messing with collection timings might even make it so that they are ready for collection in the middle of the night and I might miss out on a full bar or two.

That's a very good point, one I didn't think of. I've never raised mine over 10 because food is such a sore spot for me. Even after all these years I still struggle to have enough food to keep afloat---which I think says more about the game set up than my playing! I'm sure as heck not going to "waste" my precious food on GPDs that really only need to be at 10 to give the max gold thus further feeding is pointless. I only mention the batte aspect because in the tourney threads they always list the GPDs as good fighters against certain adversaries. Again, I don't think I've ever tried it because I have a slew of other fighters at the ready but it is an option for some players.

tinkyw1nky
06-15-18, 05:27 AM
I would never use gpds to fight anyway cuz if they lose I lose out on gold. Anyway I caved and got this. Only 50 gold left :(

71smoky
06-15-18, 11:26 PM
This is my first gpd and I am so excited. Habitat is ready. Making food as fast as I can. This is the first time I have been in a position to purchase one. I will watch for more to go on sale, probably long wait. But should be worth it in the end.

JustKay
06-17-18, 08:32 PM
This is my first gpd and I am so excited. Habitat is ready. Making food as fast as I can. This is the first time I have been in a position to purchase one. I will watch for more to go on sale, probably long wait. But should be worth it in the end.

Congrats! They are a worthy investment! I wouldn't still be playing here today if I didn't have mine. It kind of evens the game out between the free players and (non-so-big) spenders. You actually stand a chance now :)