PDA

View Full Version : forever oven

Unregistered
02-20-11, 11:01 AM
what forever oven dose?

Unregistered
02-20-11, 09:09 PM
Forever Ovens - You're food never spoils.
Sonic Ovens - Cuts down baking time by 20% (does not work with pumpkin pie)

Steve
02-21-11, 01:12 PM
Could you explain me how can a food never be spoiled?
From this I could imagine that if I use a forever oven, than it might keep creating the chosen food and for example if I check a pumpkin pie after 4 days, it has twice as much i could get at a simple oven during 2 days?

Please give me more information about this, I do not want to waste 42 gems :)

Steve
02-21-11, 02:51 PM
From this I could imagine that if I use a forever oven, than it might keep creating the chosen food and for example if I check a pumpkin pie after 4 days, it has twice as much i could get at a simple oven during 2 days?

"In RS, at higher levels, you can buy a sonic oven that cooks faster and a forever oven that makes food that doesn't go bad."

I've found the answer :)

Unregistered
02-25-11, 09:03 PM
No Steve, the oven will NOT keep cooking more of the same item. In 4 days you will not have double the food.

Forever oven means it still cooks pumpkin pie in 2 days. Normal oven will let pie spoil after 4 days. But with forever oven you can come back 10 days later and the pie is still fresh.

Unregistered
02-25-11, 09:06 PM
Forever Ovens - You're food never spoils.
Sonic Ovens - Cuts down baking time by 20% (does not work with pumpkin pie)

I have a sonic and am using it for pumpkin pie and mine is working.