PDA

View Full Version : Half my farm is gone

heyoka2425
12-10-15, 02:37 PM
Tried to upgrade to the latest version but I get two icons as if I have two separate games. But when I use the new icon, I see only some of my old farm. It looks like my neighbors can see all my buildings because I see hearts hanging in the air indicating that my neighbors clicked on a building, but that building is invisible to me. Help, what do I do?

FrozenTurtle
12-10-15, 04:25 PM
Please try deleting and reinstalling the app. Don't worry, your progress is saved on our servers.

heyoka2425
12-11-15, 04:09 PM
Have tried, twice.
I know it is all saved, if I go back to the old installation using the old icon it is all there. So what's wrong?

heyoka2425
12-11-15, 04:57 PM
Ok, fixed it! Read in the christmas theme thread that it takes a while to download the new farm, and it sure does! Started the game and put my iPad down for a while, and sure enough, after a few minutes they started to show up, one by one.

Laytonsville20882
12-11-15, 05:17 PM
What is going on? Some of my buildings are under construction again!

dad_mike
12-11-15, 05:32 PM
Ya I have also been having some issues. I am constructing the queens castle thing and I collected all the supplies and I clicked the build button and then it started me from scratch!

kooky panda
12-11-15, 07:57 PM
Sometimes it takes a while for a new version to download all the graphics. Leave your game running for a little bit.