PDA

View Full Version : Completed collections bug

quiksilverhg
12-10-15, 08:21 AM
Collection rewards seem to be based on the number of houses you have on that property before completing the collection. It would make sense that if you get additional houses later that the reward for that collection would go up commensurately. In my game it does not. I've rushed to complete a couple collections then been shocked when I only get 1 die as a daily reward. I've increased the number of houses on those properties since then, but my daily rewards have not gone up.

Please let me know if this is intentional, or if it will be addressed in the future.

PikaSquirrel
12-10-15, 02:14 PM
Collection rewards do not change depending on the amount of houses you have before you complete the Collection. Some rooms will give you 1 Dice extra for your Daily Bonus and some may give you 2.

quiksilverhg
12-10-15, 11:20 PM
Collection rewards do not change depending on the amount of houses you have before you complete the Collection. Some rooms will give you 1 Dice extra for your Daily Bonus and some may give you 2.

I have not found that to be accurate. I have gotten different rewards from completing a room on my phone than for completing the same room on my ipad. The reward has always corresponded perfectly with the number of houses completed at the time the collection was completed.

Also the rooms unlocked later where I have rushed to complete the collection early have given only a single die as daily bonus. Afterwards I went back and tried to unlock houses on an earlier level, and found that if I completed houses first I got a higher bonus on an earlier room than on a higher level room.

Is it intentional that higher level rooms give lower bonuses than lower level rooms?

PikaSquirrel
12-19-15, 03:00 PM
The rewards may be different depending on how old your account is. If one of your accounts was created at a different time than your other account, you may see some differences. Yes, it is intentional that lower level rooms will reward more Collection Bonuses than other rooms. If you have any additional questions, please write to support@storm8.com, thank you!