PDA

View Full Version : Any Wintery shop?

nidzisandhiran
12-09-15, 03:57 AM
Is there any shop related to winter want some suggestions to create a wintery shop !!
I have a lot of money and I want to spent them on Winter items

pieandcream
12-09-15, 04:39 AM
my suggestion: contact storm 8 and tell them. let them know that you're prepared to spend money but don't have anywhere close to enough options available for purchase for the season!!!!

2moregifts
12-09-15, 07:19 AM
Is there any shop related to winter want some suggestions to create a wintery shop !!
I have a lot of money and I want to spent them on Winter items

There are a few items on the design tabs, but very little. Also, you could try the boxes, if there are any Winter ones still on there. If you have an Android, you can download one of the older Winter versions of Fashion, and there are some items on there.

deekathleen
12-09-15, 08:09 AM
I'm doing mine in white walls and floor tiles so it will look like a parking lot in a snow storm ;)

nidzisandhiran
12-09-15, 08:42 AM
Thank! But I have already done this and they said "Thank you for your e-mail and your feedback; it will be passed along to our development team " !!

nidzisandhiran
12-09-15, 09:00 AM
Thank I found a lot of items like Frosty Fun, Frozen Mirror and many more. But all of them takes GEMS ! And can anybody tell me that from where I can get the Ice Skating Mannequin !?

Natasha_07
12-09-15, 09:11 AM
Thank I found a lot of items like Frosty Fun, Frozen Mirror and many more. But all of them takes GEMS ! And can anybody tell me that from where I can get the Ice Skating Mannequin !?

That's an expired item, TL brought it back for a limited time last year.

Natasha_07
12-09-15, 09:33 AM
I'm doing mine in white walls and floor tiles so it will look like a parking lot in a snow storm ;)

LOL! I have to see that, may I or... ?

I don't know what to do with mine for the holidays, should have left Christmas in July theme since June which I then changed to Springster. :)

chicnais
12-10-15, 03:34 AM
Je joue sur Android depuis plus d'un an,mais je n'ai presque rien de No?l dans mes catalogue. A quand une mise ? jour pour les f?tes? Je ne veux pas d?penser tous mes gemmes dans les box!

chicnais
12-10-15, 03:49 AM
Quelle version de FS vous avez installer pour y trouver?

chicnais
12-10-15, 03:51 AM
Quelle version vous avez installer?