PDA

View Full Version : Game Currently Unplayable

CammoAmmo
12-08-15, 08:06 PM
26688Tried to make a recipie and got this, even though all the ingredients needed to be made I already have... so then I clicked ok and it led to this...
26689 Nothing showed up. After trying to make other recipies, ones which only required raw ingredients would lead me to click on the home stove so i couldnt cook those either... In addition all of my shops except for the fruit stand have locked ingredients that say I need level 1,000 to unlock. What is going on?

Edit: I am able to cook foods by directly clicking on the store, buying everything, and then pressing cook. Only the fruit stand will correctly link when I click get ingredients. If I click get ingredients and it should link me to the general store or the dry goods, instead it tells me to click on my home oven.

luvspeanut
12-08-15, 08:19 PM
The same thing happened to me today, too. It was working fine this morning and this evening, I had all of the problems listed above. :mad:

ginourmous
12-08-15, 08:22 PM
Same problem here. I can make the food if I manually go collect the goods. But if I click GET THE INGREDIENTS it puts the big green arrow pointing at the appliance and doesn't take me to get the missing ingredients. I also have the 1,000 to unlock items. Game was fine all day I only notice it in the last 20 minutes.

TheRedElephant
12-08-15, 08:23 PM
I have the same problem! When I click to get ingredients a green arrow points to an oven. Also doesn't let me move around my shop. It started after placing the Apple chair, table and counter in the bakery. I stored them but it didn't help.

pullgame2strong
12-08-15, 08:32 PM
Having the same problems. Started around 30-40 min ago. :mad:

sipland
12-08-15, 08:37 PM
Same issue.

CourtneyMeow
12-08-15, 08:40 PM
I'm assuming they must be trying to do to some sort of update.

CammoAmmo
12-08-15, 08:59 PM
I'm assuming they must be trying to do to some sort of update.

That's what I was thinking too...hoping they have new recipies and ingredients judging by the bugs. Really really hoping for the stuff we've been asking for for so long

srg70
12-08-15, 09:06 PM
26688Tried to make a recipie and got this, even though all the ingredients needed to be made I already have... so then I clicked ok and it led to this...
26689 Nothing showed up. After trying to make other recipies, ones which only required raw ingredients would lead me to click on the home stove so i couldnt cook those either... In addition all of my shops except for the fruit stand have locked ingredients that say I need level 1,000 to unlock. What is going on?

Edit: I am able to cook foods by directly clicking on the store, buying everything, and then pressing cook. Only the fruit stand will correctly link when I click get ingredients. If I click get ingredients and it should link me to the general store or the dry goods, instead it tells me to click on my home oven.

I'm having all the same issues it started about 2 hours ago. Very frustrating!

sipland
12-08-15, 09:38 PM
Mine is back to normal. Thanks!