PDA

View Full Version : Need help to transfer game

tops84
12-08-15, 07:21 PM
I need to know all the info that storm8 needs to be able to transfer my games to a new iPhone 6 from an iPhone 5
Also if my iPhone 5 brakes and I can't use it at all could I still transfer my games myself with my id and password to
The new iPhone 6 because my iPhone 5 is starting to brake and I can not take it to be fix at the moment or could storm8
Only transfer my games if my phone brakes at the moment I can't use new phone no SIM card PLEASE HELP lost my
Game before never got it back started all over again I have been playing the games for just over 2 YEARS and I don't
Want to lose them again I love my storm8 games sorry if I have rambled on really worried about my games
Thank you to anybody who replies :)

mylord7
12-08-15, 08:00 PM
Don't worry, if you can post here, means you have already setup a username and password and you have a Storm8 ID/Account.
So, with them you can easily transfer your game to any new device you want (ios or android).
You simply follow the simple "login feature" instructions in this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!).
Although the thread is 2 years old and mentions only Restaurant Story and Candy Blast Mania, you can do the same steps with Dragon Story too :)
By the way, you can skip steps 1 and 2, because you already have a password (the same you use in this forum) and go directly to steps 3 and 4 ;)