PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas TL!! Thank you!

jao1961
12-08-15, 05:36 PM
I must tell "you" TL, I am VERY happy with my dragons! I love the game,the animation is outstanding,music, dragons and the whole game in general is super fun!! I find myself anxiously awaiting every egg,evolution, and breeding. Each one is a gift in itself. I look forward to my Dragon " farm" every day. It's beautiful! I really appreciate all the thought, work,planning,and new ideas that are brought to our beautiful game. My dragons can now become a level 15! Thanks to the "bug fixes" thank you again! And a very Merry Christmas, Happy holidays, and Happy New Year to all who work sooo hard for our sheer enjoyment!😊😉

DeeDe99
12-08-15, 06:22 PM
Ditto!

Simdiva
12-09-15, 04:11 PM
I totally agree plus add the great support when things do go wrong. We don't always think about the people behind the scenes who work hard to keep this game running on a daily basis and too often Blane them when we don't like things forgetting that they are all people just working a plan like you and me. Whether or not we like the plan we sell like the tournament, events and great dragons we get on a very regipulsr basis and the fact the game stays running with very little downtime is no mean feat either.anyone remember the days of trying to play Facebook games and the horrible lag, never mind having to ask all your neighbors for all those gifts? I'm thankful that's all over!