PDA

View Full Version : days of playing NOW my food dissappears from the counter!!

Unregistered
02-20-11, 06:53 AM
OK the problem is this. I had spent an entire day making food for my bakery. Which was veryyy tedious. Also no easy feat with only two ovens but I DID IT. I had at least 1,200 of each muffins Brownies cookies macaroons coffees Mochas n chamomile tea. I know food left in the oven spoils BUT nothing was left in the oven too long! EVERYTHING WAS OUT ON COUNTERS. I closed the shop by blocking the door so I know it wasn't eaten. I had still had $105,000. I left more things to bake for 8hrs while I slept and when I came back they were there..to be finished in minutes.. but the THOUSANDS of items I spent the whole DAY baking had DISAPPEARED!!!!

THIS discourages Me from playing now as I los hundreds n hundreds on buying the product to bake, lost out on the THOUSANDS I would have made back, and mostly I spent allllll my time baking all that **** the whole day!!! Why'd this happen:( and what do u intend to do to resolve the issue????? I WAS JUST ATTEMPTING TO BUY GEMS LAST NIGHT.. so glad I didn't!

ID: SweetTreatsInc