PDA

View Full Version : What level is considered "Epic"

amerirish
12-08-15, 11:09 AM
So before we got the level up increase, it was pretty obvious that Level 10 was considered "Epic" - now I don't know if posters are referring to Level 10 or Level 15 when they say their dragon is Epic. Thought we might discuss it here :)

Personally, I only use Epic to describe dragons that are Level 15.

hiabarara
12-08-15, 11:17 AM
I'm the complete opposite - For me it still means level 10 :D I usually think they'll clarify or add a side note when they mean level 15.

DeeDe99
12-08-15, 11:46 AM
I agree with Hiabarara. Epic is level 10. Look at the Dawn Tree goals - they require 10 Epic dragons and that is level 10, not 15.

amerirish
12-08-15, 11:48 AM
I agree with Hiabarara. Epic is level 10. Look at the Dawn Tree goals - they require 10 Epic dragons and that is level 10, not 15.

True but that was written before we were able to level up to 15. So 10 was the highest level and therefore Epic made sense. However, now things are different since we can go up to 15, I personally think of Epic as the highest one can achieve - just my humble opinion :)

DeeDe99
12-08-15, 12:02 PM
Highest is not the correct definition of the word Epic though. So I'm happy with 10. It is long and arduous to get them there! LOL

Level 15 is more arduous, admittedly, but 10 is the final stage of evolution.

No idea why everyone wanted 15 anyway. 10 was just fine as far as I can determine!

MaribouMay
12-08-15, 12:04 PM
If we have super rare dragons, maybe we need super epic?

amerirish
12-08-15, 12:05 PM
If we have super rare dragons, maybe we need super epic?

LOL, love that :D

Bastiaan0
12-08-15, 12:24 PM
Level 10 = Epic
Level 11-15 = Epic+

As I still think that feeding above level 10 costs too much food, I tend not to. I only have 3 dragons (Splatter, Banshee and Beast) at epic+.

owa411
12-08-15, 01:03 PM
I use following terms:
Epic lvl 10
Max lvl 15

blackeneddove
12-08-15, 02:03 PM
I use following terms:
Epic lvl 10
Max lvl 15

Agree. Epic is the final form your dragon takes, which it achieves at level 10, not 15. Therefore epic = level 10. Anything beyond that is just a higher level epic dragon. ;)

DeeDe99
12-08-15, 06:19 PM
Agree. Epic is the final form your dragon takes, which it achieves at level 10, not 15. Therefore epic = level 10. Anything beyond that is just a higher level epic dragon. ;)

Excellent! Agree 100%

mylord7
12-08-15, 06:35 PM
For me and most of you, Epic is the last stage of evolution, which means Level 10.
Then it's only needing feeding, without the need of evolution temple, to reach the higher levels and without even changing the form of the dragon, as already mentioned by blackeneddove.

farmergirl4now
12-09-15, 08:19 PM
For me and most of you, Epic is the last stage of evolution, which means Level 10.
Then it's only needing feeding, without the need of evolution temple, to reach the higher levels and without even changing the form of the dragon, as already mentioned by blackeneddove.

The ability to take dragons to level 15 must be an iOS thing, because I have an Android operating system & I can only get my dragons to level 10. If my assumption is not correct, I welcome any enlightenment on the subject.:confused:

Xyn25
12-09-15, 09:03 PM
The ability to take dragons to level 15 must be an iOS thing, because I have an Android operating system & I can only get my dragons to level 10. If my assumption is not correct, I welcome any enlightenment on the subject.:confused:

It's available on Android. You need to buy a Noble Crystal from the Market. It costs 500k coins and is available from level 15 upwards.
Be sure to have an updated version. It became available to us around July this year.

farmergirl4now
12-10-15, 05:35 PM
It's available on Android. You need to buy a Noble Crystal from the Market. It costs 500k coins and is available from level 15 upwards.
Be sure to have an updated version. It became available to us around July this year.

Thank you for your reply. I looked in the market and can't seem to find it. By chance do remember where I might find it?

blackeneddove
12-10-15, 05:53 PM
Thank you for your reply. I looked in the market and can't seem to find it. By chance do remember where I might find it?

Hi farmergirl4now - I looked in my market for you and it is considered a "building". You should be able to find it there. If not, make sure you have the most current version & if you still don't have it you might have to contact support. Hopefully you find it! :D

ecxtasy
12-10-15, 05:56 PM
I use following terms:
Epic lvl 10
Max lvl 15

+1 I totally agree with this

mylord7
12-10-15, 06:19 PM
Go to Google Play Store and download the last version of Dragon Story.
The main game and not any seasonal version.
By seasonal versions, only the Haloween one is up to date with the noble crystal.
Then you will find it in the market, in the buildings category.