PDA

View Full Version : What are your babies eating for breakfast?

jao1961
12-07-15, 07:28 PM
What does everyone feed your babies. I have some small babies,but all my dragons are my babies lol. And how does everyone sort or keep your habitats and dragons? Visiting I see some interesting ways and very nice dragons,eggs,and habitats. I feed mine Diamond dates,makes em big and strong😉

DeeDe99
12-07-15, 08:17 PM
I have a Dragon Tales area, where the four habitats and dragons are. I have the Royal throne with Champions either side for protection and the Diamonds spread across the front line.

All the work areas are together on one of the lower islands. I have an ultimate design in mind, but not enough space yet.

As to feeding, I find mine aren't too fussy really, they gobble down anything at a rate I've never seen before! Cows and sheep eat nothing by comparison! The Diamondates are pretty popular, which is good, because harvesting every hour is not something that could be achieved without employing additional labour!

Dragosle
12-07-15, 11:39 PM
I feed them... apples, which are mostly come from Diamondate, Rushroom, Pumpwings and Fireapple.

Now that this topic is here, I find it is quite odd at how all the magic crops we planted are all turn into apples to feed our dragons later (thematically of course :p )

hiabarara
12-08-15, 07:10 AM
I feed my dragons Diamondates, Upgrapes and Rushrooms :)

And my island is sorted by colors, which means all blue habitats are together, all white habitats are together etc. I can't stand to see islands where the habitats are just randomly thrown together. Or even worse, when there's empty space between them :eek:

amerirish
12-08-15, 07:26 AM
I only plant Diamondates and Rushrooms - I find that they have the best yield rate.

I have all of my common habitats (including a few 4-dragon single color habitats) on what I call the Main/Middle Island. All are grouped together by color. My "special" habitats are on the top right (where they just unlocked all that wonderful new space). The mining area is mostly what I consider "business island" where I have my farms, nests & collectable dragons (gold, maps, apples). Also, the breeding den, crafting shop & stable are over there.

As for keeping track: I have an Excel spreadsheet which lists all my dragons by the following categories:

Type / Level / Name / Colors / Status / Evolution Time / Location / Habitat Type

Example:
Fire 14 Ash Red Common 10 sec Main/Middle Red

I know, I know - I'm nuts! lol

Bastiaan0
12-08-15, 11:18 AM
I know, I know - I'm nuts! lol

Then that would make me at least crazy :p My spreadsheet consists of 10 different sheets...

I even made a map. Not that I needed it, just for fun ;)

ndtrance
12-08-15, 11:22 AM
I tend to not feed mine so I guess they eat vitamins? That said I'm constantly growing Upgrapes and Rushrooms. Diamondates are for when I'm away for a while. My dragons love that I hoard food for them in case of a disaster. I also group mine by habitat color. I tried mixing colors once and I had a hard time seeing my dragons so I went back to my old ways. And to keep track of my dragons I guess I try to remember them. It's all in my head- no spreadsheets and no access to dragon album. Writing down my dragons would be helpful but not necessary for me.

I'm at the point now though where the only duplicates I keep are diamonds and a few placeholders. I was trying to keep dragons to evolve and trade but I forget that they exist and they end up taking much needed space. I sell everything now.

amerirish
12-08-15, 11:26 AM
Then that would make me at least crazy :p My spreadsheet consists of 10 different sheets...

I even made a map. Not that I needed it, just for fun ;)

Geeze, that's pretty dang impressive! Nicely done :cool:

Bastiaan0
12-08-15, 11:28 AM
Geeze, that's pretty dang impressive! Nicely done :cool:

Thanks! :)

sugarteddys
12-08-15, 11:31 AM
my islands a bit of a mess now, since ive been releasing dragons from storage and expanding and still not having enough space, so everythings squishy and un-organized, i'll get around to organizing it, just need to free some space.. i usually planted pumpwings and eliteleeks, to save money and food, for the tales, but i had been saving for the treasure terrace and 2 days after the tales ended, i had 12 million coins, so it was time for change! xD hello diamondates and rushrooms!
i usually make sure all my dragons are ATLEAST level 4, but right now a few new ones, out of storage and otherwise are hovering at 3 while i evolve some good earners to 7, and i think i have 2 super rares waiting to be evolved and traded (and hopefully will get a spell scroll or nether dust out of them)..

Xyn25
12-08-15, 09:05 PM
My dragons eat mostly Diamondates and Rushrooms, with a few Upgrapes when there's time to grow them. I have my habitats mostly sorted by color, and the special ones and/or habitats that I just have one of each go in the upper island. In the mining expansions I put some spare habitats with repeated dragons that I'm keeping to trade. Also, all my farms are together in one of the smaller islands, as are the other buildings (breeding den, nests. etc.).

Jackiesq
12-10-15, 08:49 AM
I plant rushrooms most of the time, upgrapes if I need food faster, diamondates if I can't play more then 4 hours. My dragons are in that habitat that holds the most coins, habitats sort by color. Feeding stricktly planned in my spreadsheet. 15 feedings in 1 moment for L1/3 direct if the egg is ready. 15 feedings for L4/6 asap after evolution. 5 feedings for L7 and also 5 feedings for L8, both asap but sorted in my sheet which first (1 lowest food needed, 2 highest coins giving). L9 only feeding when Evolution Tempel is free and no lower level dragons in queue for it (queue is also sorted ofcourse ;-) : 1 lowest time needed, 2 lowest food needed, 3 highest coins giving). L10-15 only if I have nothing else to feed, so for now only a few dragons had that snack!