PDA

View Full Version : To Go Order Refresh

nicola211982
12-07-15, 10:29 AM
I'm not sure if this is a bug but thought I'd raise it.

I'm stuck with a to go order that I can't refresh, I think because I have 1 of the 4 things ticked in the order. The order though contains creme brulee which I don't think I am near unlocking. I've only just levelled up to 22 and first need to unlock the bazaar which needs 600000 coins, then vanilla and the the actual recipe.

I guess my question is should I be able to refresh the order even though it is part completed, and if not could it be looked into.

kooky panda
12-07-15, 11:57 AM
I'm not sure if this is a bug but thought I'd raise it.

I'm stuck with a to go order that I can't refresh, I think because I have 1 of the 4 things ticked in the order. The order though contains creme brulee which I don't think I am near unlocking. I've only just levelled up to 22 and first need to unlock the bazaar which needs 600000 coins, then vanilla and the the actual recipe.

I guess my question is should I be able to refresh the order even though it is part completed, and if not could it be looked into.
Weird that you are getting an order where you have not unlocked an ingredient.
I will check on that, but in the meantime, try force closing and reopening your game to see if the order changes.

FrozenTurtle
12-07-15, 12:23 PM
Sorry for the confusion! You will start receiving orders in the to-go orders as soon as you reach the required level, regardless of if you have unlocked the necessary building, ingredient, or recipe. This is to encourage players to start unlocking this new content.

nicola211982
12-08-15, 09:20 AM
Thank you for clearing it up.

I do think it's a bit much though, because it seems I will be stuck with that one order for about 2 weeks.

I need 600000 coins to unlock the bazaar, then I'll need coins to unlock vanilla, then more to learn the recipe.

Could this be reconsidered given that it's the only way to earn expansion parts and it could be that all 3 orders are waiting for recipes that may take a long time to be available?

Could it be changed that the order can be refreshed even when part complete?

CammoAmmo
12-08-15, 01:06 PM
I can usually refresh even when I have something completed, so it may just be a bug

FrozenTurtle
12-08-15, 01:08 PM
You should be able to tap the small refresh button to the left of the "Finish" button. This will replace your order, but you'll need to wait 10 minutes.

nicola211982
12-09-15, 08:14 AM
Aww I'm really sorry, I can refresh part way through an order.

Because it's so near the finish with gems button, I guess I was just being extra careful where I tapped and it just mustn't have been in quite the right place.

All sorted now, thanks for helping.