PDA

View Full Version : Not Receiving To Go Order Reward

CourtneyMeow
12-06-15, 07:43 PM
I noticed that when I fill my to go orders, I don't ever receive the coins given. For the last few days now, any order I filled that gave me coins, I didn't actually get after hitting collect. I even closed the game and reopened it to see if they would appear, NOPE. So now I've at least lost 15,000 coins on to go order rewards. How do I get the coins I should have actually been given? I took screenshots. The first one is when it shows I should be given 1,500 coins for my to go order. After I clicked collect, the second screenshot shows that my coin amount did not increase.

sweerfarmer
12-06-15, 08:12 PM
Same problem with me

SpiritWind00
12-07-15, 12:40 AM
I thought I was imagining this.... Tried to check it today to be sure but got items on all 3 orders. So, same for me. Haven't received any money once I hit 1000 coins for an order.

FrozenTurtle
12-07-15, 12:13 PM
Sorry for the confusion! You should actually be receiving the coins before the dialog pops up with the collect button. Can you guys double check this with your next to-go order?

CourtneyMeow
12-07-15, 01:28 PM
Yep. Got the money when I hit deliver instead of collect. That's confusing. Glad I got my coins though. Thanks!