PDA

View Full Version : Hotdog Stand and Ship activation

dollydaydreams1
12-06-15, 05:52 PM
I've been playing for a couple of months now and it keeps saying that 'Something is coming here soon' when I click on the stand and the boat. Does anyone know when they will be activated and what they will do?
I hope one of them will be an open market to buy and sell. Would be handy when trying to complete the cruises! Or to sell surplus items like nails/planks/herbs instead of having to trash them to make room in my pantry.

AlexKippy
12-10-15, 05:09 PM
They have not said anything about what these are going to be. I have almost been playing for a year now and they have been there since. But they also had that area for the event center for cruise events closed off and it said coming soon. So I am sure that they have some idea of what is going to happen there eventually. They probably are letting some of the new bigger updates that they have done like the Deep Fryer and the Wines soak in a little more before they do anything too new and crazy.

Malabie
12-14-15, 08:56 AM
These things have been there forever, we don't know if they're ever going to be used or not. There used to be a Specialty Imports building too, but it disappeared after an update, so there's no guarantee the other places will become a regular game feature. People have been curious about these things for a long while but we haven't had any official response from S8 so far. This subject comes up regularly in the suggestions and general chat forums.

The market where you can sell or trade surplus items has also been in demand forever, it's probably even more talked about than the mysterious hot dog stand and broken ship, and it's even more unlikely to happen. :( But hey, never say never.