PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Update 9th December 2015

LalaSmooth
12-06-15, 09:31 AM
Hoping for a nice goal week and maybe a sale :)

slayer7000
12-06-15, 10:41 AM
hoping for a nice goal week and maybe a sale :)sallleee plzzz

aiyoosha
12-06-15, 10:57 AM
well for sure its gonna be a goal and i know theyre not gonna give us any kind of ltos

geordieprogman
12-06-15, 11:34 AM
I'd like a nice Victorian Christmas goal. I'd also like a huge sale of past LTO's. I just don't want to be disappointed again though.

bunnipowerz
12-06-15, 01:00 PM
We didn't get any tables and chairs yet right? I'm hoping for those.

LalaSmooth
12-06-15, 01:35 PM
I'm hoping they'll unlock the old seasonal recipes

twospoons
12-06-15, 06:57 PM
Don't we already know what the tables, chairs & counters will look like? Hope so, I really want them!

steelersbabyyy
12-06-15, 07:25 PM
i want christmas tables please!! i want new christmas tables!

Natasha_07
12-07-15, 08:08 AM
I'm hoping they'll unlock the old seasonal recipes

Me too, I like those tree cupcakes but I doubt they will listen. :(

taoyingying
12-07-15, 11:14 AM
Don't we already know what the tables, chairs & counters will look like? Hope so, I really want them!

Same here! I've already saved spots in my newly decorated bakery for those table, chair and counters! :D

Judging by those items, I will say the goal will be a pretty traditional chrismas goal. Nothing fancy like winter wedding, victorian stuff, etc. etc. Just Santa, reindeer, snowman, elves maybe? It's not a complain! I never get tired of traditional chrismas items! :o

aiyoosha
12-07-15, 03:28 PM
Same here! I've already saved spots in my newly decorated bakery for those table, chair and counters! :D

Judging by those items, I will say the goal will be a pretty traditional chrismas goal. Nothing fancy like winter wedding, victorian stuff, etc. etc. Just Santa, reindeer, snowman, elves maybe? It's not a complain! I never get tired of traditional chrismas items! :o

we all wish for some reindeer or watever else xmas has but knowing s8 itll probably be something not nice like we expect lol

geordieprogman
12-07-15, 03:43 PM
we all wish for some reindeer or watever else xmas has but knowing s8 itll probably be something not nice like we expect lol

Yeah it'll probably be cute elves dancing. Or cute reindeer dancing. Then Mr and Mrs Claus at a table. I am looking forward to the tables and chairs though. I really like those. That's if they are the ones that were in last weeks teaser.

Konrad206
12-07-15, 04:53 PM

What do you mean, we already know what they look like? When did that happen? 😂

steelersbabyyy
12-07-15, 06:03 PM
i want old christmas items sales please!

ojapple96
12-07-15, 07:09 PM
What do you mean, we already know what they look like? When did that happen? 

On last weeks Storm 8 blog sneak peek they showed us the tables, chairs, and counters in the teaser BUT indicated they were not ready for last week and hinted or implied they would be released in this weeks update. See this thread post #49.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86895-Bakery-Update-2nd-December-2015/page5

alicee11
12-08-15, 01:29 AM
Would love to see more outdoor Xmas deco: frozen forest, tress full of snow and some wall deco like Xmas lights.

214sed
12-08-15, 01:58 PM
Would love to see more outdoor Xmas deco: frozen forest, tress full of snow and some wall deco like Xmas lights.

I already mentioned some doors in the other last update in late November.

slayer7000
12-08-15, 04:14 PM
I guess they forgot about us

twospoons
12-08-15, 04:24 PM
:( maybe last week's inaccurate preview made them wary of releasing a teaser this week. :(

deekathleen
12-08-15, 04:39 PM
Or they are busy drawing fruit bubbles to pop.

214sed
12-08-15, 04:58 PM
I guess they forgot about us

No they didn't. They just don't do any teasers at all. Not even a single preview! :mad:

pastelpeonies94
12-08-15, 04:58 PM
I'm really hoping for them to bring back some old Christmas items.. And a lot of them! That would be perfect. & of course some new, cute stuff would be awesome

Sebsmommy15
12-08-15, 05:25 PM
No they didn't. They just don't do any teasers at all. Not even a single preview! :mad:

That is a lie they also do previews and teasers for every update, and they might be fixing things up still. Hope they kind of hurry things up, hoping we get those tables and chairs, and new sets of decor!

slayer7000
12-08-15, 05:35 PM
Or they are busy drawing fruit bubbles to pop.lol or making Easter dinosaurs for this weeks update

orleansparish
12-08-15, 05:41 PM
lol or making Easter dinosaurs for this weeks update
Yall know they are doing both of those too! I'm tired of hitting the refresh button. I'll just find out tomorrow what will be there. Hopefully it'll be some Xmas chairs and tables. Better late than never!

aiyoosha
12-08-15, 05:43 PM
its almost 5 so after 15mins i guess no preview today :(

Sebsmommy15
12-08-15, 05:44 PM
I always wonder how these players get the previews to post on here?

aiyoosha
12-08-15, 05:50 PM
I always wonder how these players get the previews to post on here?

we go to their blog, storm8 blog

Sebsmommy15
12-08-15, 05:58 PM
we go to their blog, storm8 blog

Thanks I saved it as a bookmark :) being tiny bit off topic by the company lives mins away from me lol.

aiyoosha
12-08-15, 06:02 PM
Thanks I saved it as a bookmark :) being tiny bit off topic by the company lives mins away from me lol.

ooo i kno where u live then hahaha XD

Sebsmommy15
12-08-15, 06:12 PM
ooo i kno where u live then hahaha XD

Good thing you don't know what I look like haha, to be on topic hoping there's a preview! It's late now

deekathleen
12-08-15, 07:12 PM
If it hasn't come by now it's not coming. I guess we will find out if there will be an update and what it is sometime tomorrow.

becka0716
12-08-15, 07:32 PM
Where is our preview s8, come on we look forward to our goals & updates ! Now you're not giving us a sneak peak ugh ! 😣😤😥😦😧😲😞

bic220
12-08-15, 09:21 PM
It's 10:15 p.m. & no update in sight.

luincristiel
12-08-15, 10:41 PM
Well last time we didn't get the update, they gave us the fall sale.
Still hoping for a Christmas/ winter sale :)

KandeeGameOne
12-09-15, 01:14 AM
I'm still praying that they'll re-relase the sleigh table. Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepl ease

PennyLane1900
12-09-15, 01:44 AM
I'd love to see reindeers and typical christmas stuff with candy canes and all those cute things.but my expectations are very low,since the updates got so bad.

Childsplay2014
12-09-15, 06:50 AM
Maybe THEY decided to surprise us!

I hope they don't re-release that funky looking sled table. I've never seen a sled with glass on it.

I'd love to see a re-released/new and improved Gingerbread update. In fact, anything Christmas or any update relating to it, with IMPROVED items from before, would be nice. I'm not sure anyone has ever said anything about that before.
I'd love to see a Christmas tree with REAL sparkling lights. Glass wall paper that lets you see out, maybe with some snowflakes on them. And no more Phebes! I'd really like to be able to buy some separate characters that are engaging in various Christmas activities, like...throwing a snowball, ice skating, making a snow angle...you know, similar to the singular rain deer that they offered last year and a few years prior. I'd love to see a real sled with Santa and his rain deer, unlike the one they gave us in 2013 that was made from Christmas lights. Those Santa tables that were in the last preview? THEY ROCKED! It would be nice to have some floor tiles that were less busy but somewhat Christmasy. Most of the floor tiles have too much going on in them. And it would be real cool if they were random prints so they wouldn't all be facing the same way, unless they are all one color, but I guess we have a few one colored floor tiles already. Also, it would REALLY REALLY REALLY be nice if we could at least turn our Christmas items all four directions. OH! And nobody has mentioned an Elf On A Shelf! That would be so cute! Guess this is all entirely too late, but it's something to think about for next year.

deekathleen
12-09-15, 08:10 AM
I'm expecting no update at all....

pieandcream
12-09-15, 08:14 AM
I'm expecting no update at all.... same......or possibly at best ([]) goals, maybe....... but nothing else.

dunnaway52
12-09-15, 08:17 AM
A Nativity scene would be nice with the animals n angles. Old fashion wooden tables n chairs with log cabin walls. Old fashion ovens.

LalaSmooth
12-09-15, 09:15 AM
We are due a goal this week. I quite like it when they don't put the preview up as they like to keep us guessing until it arrives. It maybe things we like or dislike :) btw I'm hoping for those recipes at the back of oven to re released soon :)

Natasha_07
12-09-15, 09:16 AM
A Nativity scene would be nice with the animals n angles. Old fashion wooden tables n chairs with log cabin walls. Old fashion ovens.

I highly doubt we will ever get a nativity, people won't want that because it's religious and too 'sensitive' yet we did get a mosque earlier this year so... :(

Natasha_07
12-09-15, 09:16 AM
BTW 2 more hours to go...

youki388
12-09-15, 09:38 AM
Oooo, am still really hoping for the tables and chairs we saw in last week's update picture (before it was amended), as well as some nice Xmas floors, walls and goal prizes. Would be great if the final prize was all the S8 characters dressed in festive outfits sitting around a really nicely decorated table (with a mini Xmas tree decoration and gorgeous decorations on) and pulling Xmas crackers or raising their wine glasses to say cheers... or something.

A Xmas sale would also be nice, but probably won't happen till boxing day, I guess :p Enjoy the goals tonight forum players! :)

aiyoosha
12-09-15, 09:58 AM
so whats everyone gonna do til the update comes? im gonna eat n clean and refresh this forum over n over again

Natasha_07
12-09-15, 10:00 AM
so whats everyone gonna do til the update comes? im gonna eat n clean and refresh this forum over n over again

LOL! It's like you're awaiting for the end of the world !!! :cool:

I'm gonna join you & eat since I'm on my lunch break...

jbigby
12-09-15, 10:25 AM

funny thats the same thing i do!!!!!!!!!!

orleansparish
12-09-15, 10:37 AM

I'm being gluttonous by browsing Amazon prime now for sweets and treats I know I shouldn't eat. Talking myself out of ordering anything! Whilst I stalk the newsfeed over on farm 2 for parts to upgrade my Santa sled. Whilst I finally master those pesky one hour recipes on restaurant.

I want a Xmas sale! I'm being super good and not using my 337 gems on boxes or silly things!

Childsplay2014
12-09-15, 10:56 AM
I highly doubt we will ever get a nativity, people won't want that because it's religious and too 'sensitive' yet we did get a mosque earlier this year so... :(

I agree Natasha_07. Think I asked about a church once before and....Nothing!

same......or possibly at best ([]) goals, maybe....... but nothing else.

So are we allowed to cuss on this forum? Also, does anyone remember/know whether we will have any sales during the next few weeks. Seems to me I remember we had a sale last year, after Christmas.

DragonWished
12-09-15, 11:11 AM
I'd love to have a nativity creche and/or a pretty white church building. We've had mosques and a variety of temples. Seems kind of silly to ignore Christian icons.

Natasha_07
12-09-15, 11:14 AM

So are we allowed to cuss on this forum? Also, does anyone remember/know whether we will have any sales during the next few weeks. Seems to me I remember we had a sale last year, after Christmas.

That was Teamlava, this is S8 so I think it's best to not expect anything. I was, until BF but no longer have any interest in anything. It's like if we get then good if not then no biggy... :)

It has been dwindling since February for me, I kept hoping it will improve but with the amount of time passed I highly doubt it.

aiyoosha
12-09-15, 11:22 AM
I'm being gluttonous by browsing Amazon prime now for sweets and treats I know I shouldn't eat. Talking myself out of ordering anything! Whilst I stalk the newsfeed over on farm 2 for parts to upgrade my Santa sled. Whilst I finally master those pesky one hour recipes on restaurant.

I want a Xmas sale! I'm being super good and not using my 337 gems on boxes or silly things!

hey order me some too for a xmas present XD

i went nuts with boxes and spent half of my 580 gems now i only have 300 :(

Childsplay2014
12-09-15, 11:30 AM
That was Teamlava, this is S8 so I think it's best to not expect anything. I was, until BF but no longer have any interest in anything. It's like if we get then good if not then no biggy... :)

It has been dwindling since February for me, I kept hoping it will improve but with the amount of time passed I highly doubt it.

Thanks for the response Natasha_07. A lot of my neighbor's have been wondering the same. Some are sad at the loss of TeamLava. :-/

VanaCatu
12-09-15, 11:36 AM
reserved the follwoing: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87293-BAKERY-GOALS-2015-Dec-09-Christmas

twospoons
12-09-15, 11:44 AM

still higher than me and i've been really good for like 6 months now! (by which i mean i haven't bought any boxes.)

aiyoosha
12-09-15, 11:51 AM
still higher than me and i've been really good for like 6 months now! (by which i mean i haven't bought any boxes.)

in the end who cares right cuz they aint gonna give us displays anyway to buy:rolleyes: might as well expand and go more nuts on OLD boxes

LalaSmooth
12-09-15, 11:53 AM
I have 26 gems if that all helps LOL.

kj1214
12-09-15, 11:54 AM
Why does bakery always take longer than restaurant to get goals? I've already finished my first goal on rs and still nothing on bs. :|

aiyoosha
12-09-15, 11:55 AM
I have 26 gems if that all helps LOL.

loooooooool u need to get mastering those 1 hour recipes :P

PepperWoo
12-09-15, 12:03 PM
Hmm... I'm only seeing one locked goal and that's a tree. Is that the final goal prize? :confused:

aiyoosha
12-09-15, 12:05 PM
dang man! i was hoping for some dam reindeer n candy canes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

aiyoosha
12-09-15, 12:06 PM
omg omg omg i see santas grotto as a goal now! no way :O r we gonna get it!!????????????????????????

Natasha_07
12-09-15, 12:11 PM
omg omg omg i see santas grotto as a goal now! no way :O r we gonna get it!!????????????????????????

Don't joke with the grotto !!! Please tell it's not true ???????

steelersbabyyy
12-09-15, 12:12 PM

did it always say goal?

jbigby
12-09-15, 12:13 PM
did it always say goal?

its always been there locked as goal nothing new

Natasha_07
12-09-15, 12:13 PM
I mentioned 'coal' in F, looks like they send lump of coal over here ! LOL! :p

aiyoosha
12-09-15, 12:14 PM
Don't joke with the grotto !!! Please tell it's not true ???????

did it always say goal?

i cant believe it either, ive never seen it on my locked goals before n trust me i know it wasnt there bfore! it cant be no way

have u guys seen it before? its right after the christmas tree were gonna get

Natasha_07
12-09-15, 12:16 PM
i cant believe it either, ive never seen it on my locked goals before n trust me i know it wasnt there bfore! it cant be no way

have u guys seen it before? its right after the christmas tree were gonna get

I've always had that grotto locked, it would be nice if we got it as a 'bonus' know what I mean !!!

aiyoosha
12-09-15, 12:16 PM
I mentioned 'coal' in F, looks like they send lump of coal over here ! LOL! :p

LOL i was just saying that too when i seen it for the oven

aiyoosha
12-09-15, 12:17 PM
I've always had that grotto locked, it would be nice if we got it as a 'bonus' know what I mean !!!

i wonder why i just got it today wth man! i knew it was too good to be true *crys*

jbigby
12-09-15, 12:18 PM

so basically all we get is a tree

LalaSmooth
12-09-15, 12:18 PM
Santas grotto? I haven't checked yet but I remember being a santas grotto from the 2012 goals which was the main reward..
Just to be sure that you don't get your hopes up high

PennyLane1900
12-09-15, 12:19 PM
Yeah that is so weird.just a tree as goal price?aw but maybe the tables count,too? But as a final goal price that would be low!

Natasha_07
12-09-15, 12:19 PM
i wonder why i just got it today wth man! i knew it was too good to be true *crys*

Don't know what is what right now, but something that is too good to be true in S8 usually is.

@aiyoosha could you post a pic of what lock items you have for this goal if possible please ?

aiyoosha
12-09-15, 12:20 PM
Santas grotto? I haven't checked yet but I remember being a santas grotto from the 2012 goals which was the main reward..
Just to be sure that you don't get your hopes up high

yeh i was confused cuz it didnt show up on my locked things before today.

LalaSmooth
12-09-15, 12:21 PM
I'm only seeing a tree as a locked goal reward.
I have a feeling that aiyoosha meant the one from 2012. It costs 32 gems if you want another one

taoyingying
12-09-15, 12:21 PM
The goal has started! And the counter & chair from last weeks preview is here! Yessss! Havent' seen the table yet, maybe need to unlock?
The floor is ok, but wallpaper is reaaaally boring. Grand prize is a Christmas tree? Meh.

LalaSmooth
12-09-15, 12:22 PM
Maybe S8 are giving players the chance of unlocking it aswell as the tree, making it all fair :)

Natasha_07
12-09-15, 12:24 PM
Maybe we will get 1-2 additional floor items, it has happened before where the items didn't show up in the lock tab...

BUT anything is possible maybe or maybe not.

PennyLane1900
12-09-15, 12:24 PM
The goal has started! And the counter & chair from last weeks preview is here! Yessss! Havent' seen the table yet, maybe need to unlock?
The floor is ok, but wallpaper is reaaaally boring. Grand prize is a Christmas tree? Meh.

It's locked as goal(tables) so if we have bad luck,it's just the tree and tables as goal prices?

aiyoosha
12-09-15, 12:25 PM
Maybe S8 are giving players the chance of unlocking it aswell as the tree, making it all fair :)

haha yeh right

Natasha_07

Lala do you have that grotto lock, or did you do those goals years ago ?

Natasha_07
haha yeh right

I will sing for joy should that be true !!! Hahaha...

LalaSmooth
12-09-15, 12:33 PM
http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj518/JasEllaOx/Jasmine%20Marsic/2015-12-09%2019.30.55_zps0ach0laq.png (http://s1265.photobucket.com/user/JasEllaOx/media/Jasmine%20Marsic/2015-12-09%2019.30.55_zps0ach0laq.png.html)
I've had it unlocked and it costs 32 gems for another

PennyLane1900
12-09-15, 12:38 PM
http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj518/JasEllaOx/Jasmine%20Marsic/2015-12-09%2019.30.55_zps0ach0laq.png (http://s1265.photobucket.com/user/JasEllaOx/media/Jasmine%20Marsic/2015-12-09%2019.30.55_zps0ach0laq.png.html)

Oh no!! I bet you're on ios?or did you do the goal 2012? Mine is still locked!

deekathleen
12-09-15, 12:45 PM
Seriously, a lump of coal??? Is that some sort of passive aggressive messages to us?

geordieprogman
12-09-15, 12:46 PM
I'm on iOS and it's always been locked on mine. No change in it at all.

With the tree it does say "Titan" so maybe it's a huge one? I'd like that as an end goal prize if it is.

pipipooh1977
I may do these goals, they are more wintery than Christmasy, whatever is too Christmasy looking I can sell. RS goals are doable, very wintery looking there.

LalaSmooth
Oh no!! I bet you're on ios?or did you do the goal 2012? Mine is still locked!

I'm on android but was playing on ios when the goals arrived.

PennyLane1900
12-09-15, 12:53 PM
I'm on android but was playing on ios when the goals arrived.

Aw ok.so you did the goals 2012? I didn't play back then,so it will stay locked. :( anyone else thinking,that just a tree ( even if it looks beautiful) and the tables as final goal prize is really low?

PepperWoo
12-09-15, 12:56 PM
I'm quite fine with only the tree since we are in need of a really pretty and huge one. I just hope that it lives up to its titan name and not just a 3x3-ish size in a 4x4 space. xD

LalaSmooth
12-09-15, 12:59 PM
Aw ok.so you did the goals 2012? I didn't play back then,so it will stay locked. :( anyone else thinking,that just a tree ( even if it looks beautiful) and the tables as final goal prize is really low?

Yes I did. I hope they unlock it for you guys :) and they've added more items in the beginning deco tab :)

orleansparish
12-09-15, 01:00 PM
hey order me some too for a xmas present XD

You too?! I swear we are game twins. I was too annoyed with that one whole mirror we got yesterday that I blew all my gems on the white suitcase box. And got four of those horribly small lanterns in a row. I usually feel bad when I do stuff like that and her lame prizes but didn't care. Because I feel ill never have anything else to spend them on.

aiyoosha
12-09-15, 01:02 PM
sorry guys was on the phone,, its all probably just some glitch i got. i wish itd go away again

orleansparish
12-09-15, 01:04 PM
Seriously, a lump of coal??? Is that some sort of passive aggressive messages to us?

You know they are thumbing their noses at us and I love it! It at least means they're reading our rude comments. The first recipe is so beautiful. I wish the quantity wasn't so low so I could put them on a center counter, where they could be seen longer.

I also hope that tree is gigantic. If it's small like that 40 gem tree, with not much main decor for sale this Xmas will be lame for me here.

PepperWoo
12-09-15, 01:27 PM
The first recipe is so beautiful. I wish the quantity wasn't so low so I could put them on a center counter, where they could be seen longer.

Ughh but it's on an ugly baking tray on the counter!!!

http://i.imgur.com/OJtyxpW.jpg

Btw I agree with you on that 40-gem tree. It looks nice but the size is lackluster at only 2x2 so I really hope this final goal prize is in-your-face huge and beautiful. :p

filochick1982
12-09-15, 01:34 PM
There are two additional floor decorations. A pillar and a bunch of gifts. They're just not locked. I suspect you may need to buy them as part of the goal so I would hold off buying them for the time being.

Maybe we will get 1-2 additional floor items, it has happened before where the items didn't show up in the lock tab...

BUT anything is possible maybe or maybe not.

dianeupside
12-09-15, 01:35 PM

We'll probably get a end of year clearance sale. ❤

atrekker1
12-09-15, 02:02 PM
i don't have a Santas Grotto. Where is it? It's not in my locked goals??????????

Bakerling
12-09-15, 02:13 PM
I love the Snowman Stove

26704 Parts need to build the Snowman Stove

26705 Recipes inside the Snowman Stove

The stove is so cute.

ckooten
12-09-15, 03:58 PM
We can only buy one snowman stove? I bought one and decided I wanted another and it's not showing in the appliance tab now.

geordieprogman
12-09-15, 04:13 PM
We can only buy one snowman stove? I bought one and decided I wanted another and it's not showing in the appliance tab now.

It will be there somewhere. It should have a "NEW" sign on it as well.

DragonWished
12-09-15, 04:59 PM

And some lovely dec items for coins and the Santa tables and chairs.

Having the Grotto unlocked would be beyond cool. But the goal items are nicely done and I'm looking forward to the tree.

214sed
12-09-15, 05:10 PM
Im trying to level up faster so I could get a winter oven or 2. :)

hazewind
12-09-15, 05:47 PM
My neighborhood just 5 people.. Everybody quit and left... Too little to make a new oven. please help me! ID: hazewind

luincristiel
12-09-15, 08:59 PM
I'm quite fine with only the tree since we are in need of a really pretty and huge one. I just hope that it lives up to its titan name and not just a 3x3-ish size in a 4x4 space. xD

I'm hoping for a 4x4 tree too (and hide all my RVCs behind it hehe).
But giving us a tree we want doesn't mean they can't give us more stuff we want, right? ;)

luincristiel
12-09-15, 09:04 PM

Lucky you! I wish they unlocked it for us newer players.
Has it always been unlocked?

pcabral03
12-09-15, 09:46 PM
Lucky you! I wish they unlocked it for us newer players.
Has it always been unlocked?

I believe Santa's Grotto was final prize and rewarded to players who completed the Christmas 2012 goals, it's unlocked still for those players if they want to purchase an additional one for 32 gems.

pcabral03
12-09-15, 09:55 PM
My neighborhood just 5 people.. Everybody quit and left... Too little to make a new oven. please help me! ID: hazewind

Bakery Story Add Me forum link below, you can post there or add the posted StormID's of players looking for neighbors O:-)

http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?42-Bakery-Story-Add-Me

Rynetory2
12-09-15, 10:37 PM
I believe Santa's Grotto was final prize and rewarded to players who completed the Christmas 2012 goals, it's unlocked still for those players if they want to purchase an additional one for 32 gems.

Yap it was the final prize. If I remember correctly, the 8 reindeers were also prizes for that series of goals.

The decorations for this update look lovely. Hope the tree is big. :)

PennyLane1900
12-09-15, 10:58 PM
We only have two coin items for decorating.Well that and the last update stuff.i think this goal is another let down,even if the christmas tree looks cute.

mytsa
12-09-15, 11:25 PM
There're EIGHT of them?!
Hope someone who got all will post a picture.

Yap it was the final prize. If I remember correctly, the 8 reindeers were also prizes for that series of goals.

The decorations for this update look lovely. Hope the tree is big. :)

filochick1982
12-09-15, 11:27 PM
There're EIGHT of them?!

I posted a picture of my bakery in the "show off your bakery thread". I have all the reindeers, and the Santa's grotto. That was my first Christmas goal since playing this game. :) There's actually 9 reindeer but two of them are in one deco together.

http://i68.tinypic.com/b5qq7q.jpg

filochick1982
12-09-15, 11:28 PM
Would this goal still be a let down if they had included the two floor decos as locked and made them goal prizes? I think people are disappointed as you only get one "prize" whereas really you get 3 prizes. The first two are just unlocked.

We only have two coin items for decorating.Well that and the last update stuff.i think this goal is another let down,even if the christmas tree looks cute.

mytsa
12-09-15, 11:37 PM
Oh they are so lovely~
I've got 5 or 6 only, and never knowing that there are 8,
I was just start playing at that time, even not knowing that I was doing a goal, I just keep doing whatever Loretta told me to do, and didn't know I got the reindeers until one day I suddenly found them in my deco tab, so I think I had stop doing the task due to lack of coins, that's why I don't have the grotto.

Lucky you, got all these nice stuffs.

I posted a picture of my bakery in the "show off your bakery thread". I have all the reindeers, and the Santa's grotto. That was my first Christmas goal since playing this game. :)

Rynetory2
12-10-15, 12:39 AM
There're EIGHT of them?!

Here's the reindeer zoo. I am going to add more of this update decorations to it. :)

luincristiel
12-10-15, 03:19 AM
Would this goal still be a let down if they had included the two floor decos as locked and made them goal prizes? I think people are disappointed as you only get one "prize" whereas really you get 3 prizes. The first two are just unlocked.

I think it's a matter of perspectives - in the balloon goal I remember we had two (or three?) locked items and one (or two?) unlocked floor decos.

twospoons
12-10-15, 03:36 AM
Well, it's nice for those who hate goals to have more of the decor unlocked from the outset.

sls0991
12-10-15, 05:18 AM
I'm so happy that a christmas tree is the final prize!! Finally!!

rocketsmama
12-10-15, 07:12 AM
I'm so happy that a christmas tree is the final prize!! Finally!!

I'm with ya! The Christmas tree is the 1 thing that I was lacking in my decor. I'm surprised, I actually like this. Minus the food being served on cookie trays, the items itself are cute. I haven't been excited in probably more than 6 months for the updates/goals, but this one is cute.

KelliesCookies
12-10-15, 07:14 PM
Adorable!!

KelliesCookies
12-10-15, 07:16 PM
Yeah, I don't like the cookie trays, either. :( The cookies are pretty, but it doesn't look nice on the counter. Also, the cookie tree is humungous for the people to eat. Lol

ojapple96
12-11-15, 11:18 AM
I don't like the look of the reindeer pop presentation - can hardly tell what they are - the background on them is so dark - too bad on the recipe card they are cute looking but out on the counter not so much.....

aiyoosha
12-11-15, 11:50 AM
I don't like the look of the reindeer pop presentation - can hardly tell what they are - the background on them is so dark - too bad on the recipe card they are cute looking but out on the counter not so much.....

have u seen what the candy capp looks like on the counter? it looks nothing like the picture of it which is incredibly cute n tasty but on the counter, meh not so much

deekathleen
12-11-15, 03:27 PM
Also no christmas winter sale today. Done wasting money on this soon to abandoned game. They are not even hiding their lack of interest in it any more.

lovewindy243
12-11-15, 05:07 PM
Also no christmas winter sale today. Done wasting money on this soon to abandoned game. They are not even hiding their lack of interest in it any more.
Exactly! I mean you can tell they don't care about this game by looking at the Stormie Store account bakery. It's Storm8 bakery and they should use it as a perfect makerting tool promoting the newest designs of the game. Yet that store stuck on full moon decoeation till now. I'm playing Slot for the free game and even that have a 60% coin sale, but nothing for BS. So sad!