PDA

View Full Version : Lost al my levels ... !!!

ynidiny
12-05-15, 05:16 PM
Hi,

My tablet crashed and not I've seem to have lost all my levels ... and when I play on my phone the game doesn't synchronise can someone please explain or enlighten me ?!?!

Thnx Diny :(

PikaSquirrel
12-07-15, 05:42 PM
Please write to support@storm8.com so a support agent can help you locate your original account and help you with the transfer.

tigerlilymaedevoy
04-12-16, 09:43 PM
Hi did you get sorted? As i just posted in relation to losing levels after changing handsets...

[removed support communication] Now i have done all of this and no joy.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME SOME WAY OR ANOTHER TO GET BACK TO WHERE I WAS - as I spent alot of patience, and time to complete some difficult levels that took alot of work to complete - as those players who are at my level may understand!!

Thank you

Bernadette

SpiritWind00
04-13-16, 12:00 AM
Hi did you get sorted? As i just posted in relation to losing levels after changing handsets...

[removed support communication] Now i have done all of this and no joy.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME SOME WAY OR ANOTHER TO GET BACK TO WHERE I WAS - as I spent alot of patience, and time to complete some difficult levels that took alot of work to complete - as those players who are at my level may understand!!

Thank you

Bernadette

In addition to my PM, try this (again) too...

Sorry to hear that. Could you try logging into Facebook by using your device Settings and then trying to reconnect? Please let me know if that helps!

SpiritWind00
04-19-16, 09:51 PM
I saw your new post, but I had to remove it as posting communications with support isn't allowed. Keep working with support and your assigned agent. Sorry it's taking so long...