PDA

View Full Version : Mining for dragons

ofortuna2
12-05-15, 01:52 PM
Hi, this is my first post but ive been playing Dragon story for over 2 years now and Im at level 173. I really like the challenge of mining for the dragon but by now I was hoping for a bit of variety in the color type. We've had a few gemstones and metal combos and when they started introducing mining dragons with a gemstone element, I wondered if they would ever let us mine for a diamond one! Now, Ive been playing for a long time and i STILL haven't been able to breed a diamond on my own. It would be nice to be able to mine one since hey, in real life, diamonds are mined!!

carlin2222
12-08-15, 08:36 PM
I haven't been able to breed one either wish I could help. But have you had trouble losing dynamite. I try to mine and the mine shuts down. When I go back in all my dynamite is gone . This has been happening for months. The game owes me at least 50 or more sticks. Also for 4 days it wouldn't let me spin the wheel. I have emailed Google at least 4 times I need error get a reply. I am open to any suggestions. I am at my wits end.

Simdiva
12-09-15, 04:15 PM
I haven't been able to breed one either wish I could help. But have you had trouble losing dynamite. I try to mine and the mine shuts down. When I go back in all my dynamite is gone . This has been happening for months. The game owes me at least 50 or more sticks. Also for 4 days it wouldn't let me spin the wheel. I have emailed Google at least 4 times I need error get a reply. I am open to any suggestions. I am at my wits end.

You should send in a support ticket to team lava not Google