PDA

View Full Version : Locked doors

jbigby
12-05-15, 06:17 AM
i locked my doors this morning to bake some food and my food are disappearing of my counters with the doors blocked with my cash registers hmmm any advice?

geordieprogman
12-05-15, 06:37 AM
Yeah, don't block the doors with the register. Even blocking with something else you could still sell out. The game isn't designed to do that. But blocking with registers is a sure fire way to clear your counters.

pcabral03
12-05-15, 06:37 AM
i locked my doors this morning to bake some food and my food are disappearing of my counters with the doors blocked with my cash registers hmmm any advice?

Blocking the door is not a design element of the game, so the food will continue to sell. The best option would be to keep the door unblocked and remove your chairs. This way you stock food but they cannot eat any. Your rating will go down but that's not a big deal. After you stock enough food, just keep the game open while the smiley faces go back up to 100 again.

jbigby
12-05-15, 06:44 AM
Blocking the door is not a design element of the game, so the food will continue to sell. The best option would be to keep the door unblocked and remove your chairs. This way you stock food but they cannot eat any. Your rating will go down but that's not a big deal. After you stock enough food, just keep the game open while the smiley faces go back up to 100 again.

great thanks