PDA

View Full Version : Receiving Oven Mitts

CourtneyMeow
12-04-15, 11:34 PM
My sister downloaded the game a few weeks ago. Before she downloaded it, she told me she had received invites/oven mitt requests via Facebook. Well, after she finally downloaded the app, she is no longer shows up on my list of people to send request to when I search her name. And same thing happens to her when she searches for me to send an oven mitt request. Even weirder, I finally logged onto Facebook today in the computer, and had a game notification from her. It took me to the bakery story 2 PAGE and only gave my the options to send to mobile, or play now. HOWEVER, every time I clicked play now, it didn't do anything. So how do I access the request she sent me? Why is it not being sent to my iPad but only to visible if I log in on a PC but then can't play the game from the PC??

FrozenTurtle
12-07-15, 11:16 AM
You likely have pending requests that you two need to accept from each other. Check the other tab to see if you can see these. Hope this helps!

CourtneyMeow
12-07-15, 01:27 PM
what other tab?

CourtneyMeow
12-07-15, 01:33 PM
Am I able to play the game on my PC? Or only on mobile? The request only shows up on the side screen of my Facebook as a notification when logged in from a computer, but like I said, if I click on the Bakery Story 2 notification, it doesn't take me to the actual page, but the Facebook fan page. So I am still unable to access the request

FrozenTurtle
12-09-15, 04:15 PM
Am I able to play the game on my PC? Or only on mobile? The request only shows up on the side screen of my Facebook as a notification when logged in from a computer, but like I said, if I click on the Bakery Story 2 notification, it doesn't take me to the actual page, but the Facebook fan page. So I am still unable to access the request

Thanks for the info! You need to accept these from within the app. Do you see any requests in the game?

CourtneyMeow
12-09-15, 05:31 PM
No. I never see them in the app. And I can't search for her in the app to send her any. But they show up on facebook notifications. Idk why I can't play on Facebook. I am unable to add neighbors because of it too.

FrozenTurtle
12-09-15, 06:09 PM
If you don't have any in-game, then you've likely already accepted them. Bakery Story 2 doesn't have neighbors yet, but if you connect to Facebook in the game, you can request Quick Serves from your Facebook friends.

CourtneyMeow
12-09-15, 06:14 PM
When someone sends me a quick serve, I don't get it in the game though. Only the notification from Facebook.

CourtneyMeow
12-10-15, 07:39 PM
I have logged the game out from Facebook and back in and still unable to see any of the oven mitt requests that show on my Facebook. I sent support an email a few days ago but got a generic answer back. Idk how to fix this. The quick serves would really be helpful.

CourtneyMeow
12-10-15, 07:59 PM
The request pops up on my mobile Facebook notifications, as well as logged onto Facebook on the PC.
If I click Accept, it takes me to the page below. The Play Now button does nothing, and I still do not receive the request even if I hit send to mobile.
I open the app back up, and there is the same envelope.
But no request, just a list of my friends who don't even play the game.

queenaleecia
12-27-15, 02:32 PM
Any update on this? I still can't send my Facebook friends oven mitt requests?

Rynetory2
12-27-15, 10:43 PM
The team is aware and still checking on this. Thanks.

See this thread. http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?87636-Requesting-From-FB-Friends&p=1227874#post1227874