PDA

View Full Version : Constructive Feedback...what you think

Unregistered
02-19-11, 09:43 PM
There's been a lot of bickering in the forum. I'm just wondering if much of the bickering is based on misunderstanding. We all, when we are frustrated, sometimes don't express ourselves in the best possible way to get are points across in positive and constructive ways.

I play all of the games. I enjoy all the games. I'd like to see updates too, especially expansions. But it's certainly not an "issue" with me, and I continue to enjoy the games as they are. I understand that some are angry of the unfulfilled advertising. I'm not one, but I don't judge some one who is. We are all different, with different experiences and priorities on what's important to us, and what's not. We all have to choose the battles that are worthy and important to us on individual levels.

In hopes to understand each others opinions better, in a non accusatory, non judgmental way, I'm asking for players to indicate how they feel in the poll in a non hostile fashion. Then if you want, explain your answer of what it means to you....without attacking someone else who has another point of view. I guess without the debate factor, because that has been wholly unproductive as most debates are....they're just an exercise in pushing a control in an attempt to change another persons point of view....well here goes nothing. Players might not even bother because the animosity is so high here..but nothing ventured, nothing learned 

Unregistered
02-20-11, 05:33 AM
Not sure what to say. I'd like to see updates but can wait is the option I'd pick. I'm not sure why it has to be an attack issue tho. I've been away from the forums awhile mostly because it was a lot of fighting....anyone who it didn't bother was jumped on with the other person demanding explanations as to why it didn't bother them. There doesn't have to be a reason other than for me there are bigger things in life to worry about than a game. The game is just for relaxing. It's not that important in my life other than a diversion from real life.