PDA

View Full Version : Snowman floor tiles

keysisland
12-04-15, 12:10 PM
Can anyone help me? I remember buying floor titles that were light blue with a snowman face on them:confused. I'm not sure if it was 1st time they came out or if I managed to get them if they came out for a 2nd time. Does anyone remember when these tiles came out or when they were out last. I Don't think there's a way to get them back. If anyone's had a similar problem was tl able to help

geordieprogman
12-04-15, 12:29 PM
They were in the Christmas 2012 version. I got some on my wife's android. I don't know if they are still there though as a lot of the items were removed from that version.

moshigirl14
12-17-15, 10:04 AM
I really liked them, i wish we could still get them.

pcabral03
12-17-15, 12:17 PM
Can anyone help me? I remember buying floor titles that were light blue with a snowman face on them:confused. I'm not sure if it was 1st time they came out or if I managed to get them if they came out for a 2nd time. Does anyone remember when these tiles came out or when they were out last. I Don't think there's a way to get them back. If anyone's had a similar problem was tl able to help

Yes snowman tiles were in android Christmas 2012 version, but they have been removed. I reinstalled this version on my device, like the snowy effects and Christmas recipes that are still on it :0)