PDA

View Full Version : Tree glitches on my farm

ciarjen
12-04-15, 11:18 AM
I have some trees that have appeared in the winter version which are cleared areas on my farm.

One is in the middle of one of the sheep's pens. If I move the pen, the tree is still there.

One is next to the reindeer sleigh. I can actually place the sleigh on top of the tree.

I always have another display glitch which has been there for a while. Next to the truffle farm is the spring blossom tree with pond decoration. Half the pond is missing and if I move it into the next place, the pond disappears.

FrozenTurtle
12-04-15, 12:02 PM
Can you show us a screenshot of the area where these trees are located? Also, the other issue with the Spring Blossom Pond should be fixed. Can you try reinstalling?

ciarjen
12-07-15, 10:33 AM
I am getting upload file failures when I try to post a screen shot.

The glitch is in one of the sheep's pens and where the event sleigh is on the right hand side of the farm.

I have reinstalled the app and I still also have the glitch with the Spring Blossom Pond.

Rynetory2
12-07-15, 05:05 PM
I am getting upload file failures when I try to post a screen shot.

Try editing and saving the photo first before upload. :)

driver1711
06-20-16, 04:54 AM
I seem to have a tree that has sprouted in a previously cleared area. It is in the edge of the sheep pen. This is on an iPad Mini running iOS 9.3.2, FS2 2.5. User name is driver1711, User ID: GTGGSF. I have force closed and reopened. I do not think it was there in earlier versions.

Rynetory2
06-20-16, 06:50 AM
I seem to have a tree that has sprouted in a previously cleared area. It is in the edge of the sheep pen. This is on an iPad Mini running iOS 9.3.2, FS2 2.5. User name is driver1711, User ID: GTGGSF. I have force closed and reopened. I do not think it was there in earlier versions.

Thank you for reporting this. It started with v2.3 but was ok for v2.4 and now returned for a visit. I've added your feedback to my report. Cheers.

bss0226
06-23-16, 02:46 PM
This might be a little out of place but has anyone noticed that the latest FS2 update has 2 trees where they don't belong. You can't cut them with saws and you can put buildings on top of them and the tree goes through them. One on far right of screen near middle. Other on far right near top

LuvsHorror
06-23-16, 03:49 PM
This might be a little out of place but has anyone noticed that the latest FS2 update has 2 trees where they don't belong. You can't cut them with saws and you can put buildings on top of them and the tree goes through them. One on far right of screen near middle. Other on far right near top

Yes, on the right side of the farm. I noticed it yesterday when I was changing things around.

driver1711
06-23-16, 04:04 PM
Yes, on the right side of the farm. I noticed it yesterday when I was changing things around. This is a known bug, See http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87123-Tree-glitches-on-my-farm

fish63
06-24-16, 07:07 PM
Has anyone else had strange trees appear?They can't be cut! They are in the middle of animal pen and in the way of crops. Help!

Rynetory2
06-25-16, 01:16 AM
Has anyone else had strange trees appear?They can't be cut! They are in the middle of animal pen and in the way of crops. Help!

We all have strange trees. I've already reported this over. Thank you for letting us know. Try moving your crop plots to another location until it's resolved.

fish63
06-29-16, 08:59 AM
Trees still haven't been removed! Anybody working on it?

Rynetory2
06-29-16, 09:12 AM
This has been reported. Will post when there are more updates. Please try the above suggestion in the mean time. Thanks!

PookieBear50
09-10-16, 11:10 AM
but I really hope they deal with the tree glitches first. If there's an animal pen in that particular area, it won't be an issue, but if it's a building...well, it would look awfully strange if my Jelly Maker were trying to stomp on a tree that just won't go down, or if there were a tree sticking out of the Deep Fryer.

FunkyJM
09-10-16, 05:17 PM
but I really hope they deal with the tree glitches first. If there's an animal pen in that particular area, it won't be an issue, but if it's a building...well, it would look awfully strange if my Jelly Maker were trying to stomp on a tree that just won't go down, or if there were a tree sticking out of the Deep Fryer.

Hehe, good point, the trees glitch. I hope S8 can fix that soon as well :D

PookieBear50
09-10-16, 08:36 PM
So help me, I couldn't resist: new items to craft, courtesy of the tree glitch - Tree Jam and Deep Fried Tree! :p

Rynetory2
09-11-16, 06:11 PM
I've passed over your feedback.

FunkyJM
09-12-16, 08:00 AM
So help me, I couldn't resist: new items to craft, courtesy of the tree glitch - Tree Jam and Deep Fried Tree! :p

Hehehe :D Yummie :p ;)

http://i68.tinypic.com/2n8n713.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/10pomt3.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/jtv5ux.jpg

Rynetory2
09-13-16, 12:29 AM
Haha you both certainly couldnt help yourselves lol. Appreciate the pictures from you two mischievous ones. :p Your previous feedback has been passed to the team.

stm4522
10-05-16, 07:27 AM
I have unwanted trees in my farm too. Do we have a solution to this bug yet?

ProjectDragon
10-09-16, 10:37 PM

I have two trees in fully cleared spaces where there shouldn't be any. One tree is in one of the pig pens and sometimes makes it impossible to collect from all the pigs. The other one is where my ghost habitat is and sometimes obscures my ghost. When I move either the pig pen or the ghost habitat the trees are still there.

Rynetory2
10-09-16, 11:09 PM
This bug has been reported earlier. Let me see if I can get more updates on this. Will post if I do. Thanks for posting.

Edit to add: Sorry guys, unfortunately there's no further update on this. I'll post when there is. Thanks.

fish63
10-23-16, 05:29 PM
Still have trees!

ProjectDragon
10-26-16, 08:57 PM
Me too.

:(

ProjectDragon
12-02-16, 09:45 AM
The trees are gone. Hurray!

Thank you TL for taking care of this! :D

Rynetory2
12-03-16, 04:31 AM
The trees are gone. Hurray!

Thank you TL for taking care of this! :D

Great that you spotted that. So glad that the team resolved this.