PDA

View Full Version : What level are you up to?

janddolphins
12-03-15, 08:25 PM
So now that the game has been around a little while I thought it would be fun to share where we are at level wise, especially those who started from the beginning. Feel free to repost each time you level up as a way of sharing your wonderful progress with other members :)

Currently I hit 20 today and am now terrified of all that follows lol. I started the day it was given as a quest in Castle Story and am giving it a shot for a little while longer to see what improvements will be made as it is still a new game :)

orleansparish
12-03-15, 09:17 PM
Im on level 16. I have about 75000 coins now. I dont check the game that frequently as I did RS2 when I first played. I dont know why its so expensive to do the expansions. It wasnt like that on RS2. But I guess they're following the original BS method of everything being over priced.

I wish we could pay one price for chairs and tables, wallpapers, etc. Like on RS2. I bought a 250 gem package back when it was only on android but havent really used them much. For fear they will switch the rules around, like they did with RS2 and have us going back to the beginning on some things.

You just never know with these people. I dont dislike it like so many are saying, nor am I totally in love with it. Its fun and cute and ill keep sticking around to unlock all my recipes, do deliveries and expand.

LonePudding
12-04-15, 09:11 AM
- Double Post -

LonePudding
12-04-15, 09:12 AM
I'm on level 19. I'm not a frequent player, I can say other TL games had me totally hooked when I first started them, but this game has me playing maybe once or twice a day. It just seems quite slow moving (maybe the high XP requirements?). I don't know. I'm not giving up, hopefully I won't for a long time. I want to be a veteran player :D

I dont dislike it like so many are saying, nor am I totally in love with it. Its fun and cute and ill keep sticking around to unlock all my recipes, do deliveries and expand.

I agree with you here. There's nothing in BS2 that really annoys me, yet.

hushkat
12-04-15, 10:37 AM
I'm level 24. Things are quite expensive now, save your coins.

janddolphins
12-06-15, 05:59 AM
Seeing some others up to 24 already and I am in awe. My goal is to hit 21 by the end of tonight :)

I do agree with others though the higher you level up the harder it is to get things, so hopefully cost ratio is fixed, but being my slower paced game I am still sticking with it to see what happens.

janddolphins
12-12-15, 01:16 AM
Delayed response as I ended up in the hospital this week (in ok now) but sometime in there I did finally managed to make it to level 21! How is everyone else doing?

I am wondering it soon the useless coffee cart will turn into something like the water cart in RS2 and you can collect from players drinking.

Also big thank you for S8 taking the advice of making it gem free when it reaches a lower point. Granted I asked for a minute like rs2 but I'll gals the 30 seconds graciously :) helpful when glued to looking at something for an event lol

CammoAmmo
12-12-15, 08:11 AM
The 30 seconds was already free it just said 0 gems before and now it says free

patayita
12-14-15, 03:09 PM
I'm at level 18, soon at 19. I downloaded the game from the release, but it's so boring that I play it only twice a day. I never have all the appliciances busy and it takes way to long to earn money. Hope there will be a new update soon that will make the game more enjoyable!

catfoodie
12-14-15, 09:58 PM
I'm at level 18, soon at 19. I downloaded the game from the release, but it's so boring that I play it only twice a day. I never have all the appliciances busy and it takes way to long to earn money. Hope there will be a new update soon that will make the game more enjoyable!
I'm in the same boat! When I installed rs2 I would constantly play and progress, but in this game half of my appliences constantly empty and I always forget to collect materials... So pretty much progressing the same way except I'm almost level 20 :D Excited for new goals though maybe it's gonna be more fun

TrixiDeCat
12-17-15, 09:58 PM
I’m at Level 21. Was extremely disappointed by the last upgrade. I was certain they would add ability to “visit neighbors” based simply on the huge volume of player requests for this very fundamental social gaming feature. But no…instead I find some cutesy Christmas recipes, etc.

goombajoe
12-18-15, 09:00 AM
Level 25. Everything is far, far, far too expensive. I'm not expanding because there doesn't seem to be a point to it, and absolutely any free money goes into unlocking drastically overpriced ingredients and recipes. I know why these things are so stupidly overpriced, and it's not right.

kaelynrosecake
12-19-15, 12:28 AM
I'm on level 18. started both bs and bs2 on the same day but stopped playing bs2 due to some frustrations with it (will make suggestions on the suggestion forum soon) but I only came back for the cute gingerbread goals. I hope we get some cute vday goals in feb!

Scribbles138
12-20-15, 04:31 PM
Level 25. Everything is far, far, far too expensive. I'm not expanding because there doesn't seem to be a point to it, and absolutely any free money goes into unlocking drastically overpriced ingredients and recipes. I know why these things are so stupidly overpriced, and it's not right.

I echo this. I'm on level 23, still trying to get up to 600,000 to open the newest market. Then, I'll have to save up 200,00 (I believe it is) to learn creme br?l?e. There's no point in even bothering with the market because it's not like I'll be able to make anything for ages. Very frustrating.

jaybay881
12-28-15, 05:41 AM
Level 26..... about to hit level 27.

srg70
12-28-15, 03:09 PM
Just hit level 27. My advice save your coins. Everything is so expensive. My next expansion is over $1 million, next recipe to learn $500k, next oven to buy $800k and so on. I think you get the idea!!

janddolphins
12-29-15, 12:49 AM
Just hit level 27. My advice save your coins. Everything is so expensive. My next expansion is over $1 million, next recipe to learn $500k, next oven to buy $800k and so on. I think you get the idea!!

Yeah that's insane. Just hit 23, and the prices are ****ing me, couldn't imagine, but I do like the non rush component of the game aside from the timed quests. Being on vacation don't think I'll make them, and not invested in this game enough for the ones that cost gems. I loved that yhey added the menorahs and other holiday items just wish they didn't cost me gems, but trucking along and enjoying it, biggest perk still being the food not spoiling so I can play when I want. I do hope they add S8 friends soon.

Great to see everyone else leveling up too! Just think, we are the ones who started from the beginning for the most part :)

CammoAmmo
12-29-15, 08:57 AM
Yeah, I'm excited to be part of this game from the beginning...if it weren't for that making me want to own all the goals decor from the very beginning I'm quite sure I would never have the motivation to finish these christmas goals... It's really cool to think that we were part of the beginning of this game and I really hope to watch it evolve into something great with tons of new features!

BBragg15
12-29-15, 04:27 PM
I'm on level 20, going slow when I can play it between work.

belizeancharms
01-05-16, 04:19 PM
I'm on level 27 & the struggle is real. Everything is expensive.

kimmysue123
01-07-16, 08:49 AM
At level 27......., moving slowly because there are no more quests to complete that give me large numbers of points. The only points I get are from cooking. I'm over 151,000 points and have no clue what the threshold is for level 28.

CammoAmmo
01-07-16, 08:59 AM
At level 27......., moving slowly because there are no more quests to complete that give me large numbers of points. The only points I get are from cooking. I'm over 151,000 points and have no clue what the threshold is for level 28.

Not sure what 28 is but 29 was around 190k. If your bar is filled all the way up it should take you less than a day to level up (if thats what you mean by it's not moving)

kimmysue123
01-07-16, 11:23 AM
Not sure what 28 is but 29 was around 190k. If your bar is filled all the way up it should take you less than a day to level up (if thats what you mean by it's not moving)

It's about 3/4 full, but even in the morning when I take everything off of every appliance, it isn't enough points to make the bar move to my eye.

CammoAmmo
01-07-16, 12:29 PM
It's about 3/4 full, but even in the morning when I take everything off of every appliance, it isn't enough points to make the bar move to my eye.

Yeah, I have never seen it actually move in a long time but it does seem to change day by day. I think it should be 2 days more or something like that. Not really sure :/

laineysmom
01-07-16, 12:31 PM

It takes a long time to advance when you reach the higher levels.. It took over 300,000 XP to reach level 32. I don't really worry about leveling up anymore, since I'm usually still saving for something from a previous level.

TrixiDeCat
01-22-16, 04:22 PM
Yeah that's insane. Just hit 23, and the prices are ****ing me, couldn't imagine, but I do like the non rush component of the game aside from the timed quests. Being on vacation don't think I'll make them, and not invested in this game enough for the ones that cost gems. I loved that yhey added the menorahs and other holiday items just wish they didn't cost me gems, but trucking along and enjoying it, biggest perk still being the food not spoiling so I can play when I want. I do hope they add S8 friends soon.

Great to see everyone else leveling up too! Just think, we are the ones who started from the beginning for the most part :)

Hi Dolphie,

This is TrixiDeCat. I am at Level 23 and the prices are absolutely ****ing me too. I'm not having much fun playing this game. There are so many issues starting with poor planning on storage bins (i.e., expansion parts and seasonal items should be kept separate from daily food supplies.) Not sure how much longer I'll be playing here particularly when friend interface is non-existent. Anyway, hope you are feeling better! I'm still out there on Restaurant and Bakery, though!

CosmicTeapot
02-10-16, 07:03 PM
I'm barely on level 19 and still haven't unlocked/collected the peanuts until I have at least 300k... but after reading a few comments regarding the price of things, I'm not buying any new items until I absolutely have to!!! I'm just trying to prepare for the onslaught :eek:

Wipeout4321
02-10-16, 07:08 PM
I'm on level 22! On Friday I'll have been playing for a month!