PDA

View Full Version : How to have 2 accounts?

jessielynn6583
12-03-15, 07:14 PM
I see a lot I f people saying they have 2 accounts. How do you create a second one? I can't figure out how to log out of the one I have. Do you play on 2 different devices? Any help is appreciated

meme1098
12-03-15, 07:21 PM
When you update your device, you can create a new game from scratch on the new device. Then create your ID & password.

Then use the login feature available in Restaurant or Bakery Story to log back & forth into your old game & the new one.

janddolphins
12-03-15, 08:30 PM
Same can be done if you have another device laying around or a family member who does not mind you installing the games originally on their phone just to have the two accounts, then when you go to the restuarant story, click the S8 icon and from there is the option to manage accounts. As long as you have created a username and password for both accounts all should be good, there is a link here somewhere for this, but I am awful at finding them, so wrote it out for you. Good luck!

SpiritWind00
12-03-15, 08:47 PM
you can find the links on how to transfer or have multi accounts in the Hub.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-How-to-use-the-Hub-to-find-information-and-ask-questions&p=1070887&viewfull=1#post1070887