PDA

View Full Version : Snack Wars! Dec. 3, 2015

catfoodie
12-03-15, 03:36 PM
edit(KP)- You will need to be on level 27 to see this quest.

Step 1:
Collect Dark Chocolate [10] (by serving water)
Make Dark Mole Sauce

Step 2:
Collect bacon [3]
Collect mayonnaise [2]
Learn seven Leia dip

Step 3:
Make dark mole sauce [3]
Serve BLT sandwiches [2]
Serve baked potato [1]

Step 4:
Serve Sugar Cookies [2]
Serve Carrot Cake [2]
Master Seven Leia Dip to Star Level 1

Step 5:
Make Dark Mole Sauce [4]
Serve Lox Bagel [2]
Serve Greek Salad [2]
Rewards: Onion +5

Step 6:
Serve Tomato Soup [2]
Collect Tomatoes [8]
Master Seven Leia Dip to Star Level 2

Step 7:
Server Water to Customers [20]
Server Cucumber Sandwich [3]
Serve Tuna Sandwich [3]

Step 8:
Serve Pepperoni Pizza [2]
Serve Antipasto Platter [2]
Master Seven Leia Dip to Star Level 3
Rewards: That's No Moon Pie

Prize Recipe:
That's No Moon Pie made on Commercial Oven
4 Sugar
4 Cream

New Recipes (Limited time):
Seven Leia Dip made on Deli Station
1 Dark Mole Sauce
3 Tomato
4 Bacon
2 Mayo
Learn for 3,000 coins

Dark Mole Sauce made on Commercial Range
10 dark chocolate
3 flour
1 onion
Takes 1,5 hours to make

Mastery Levels
Seven Leia Dip: 3,8,18

Thanks to littledark3, patayita, Melanie930 and beckycarter for updaing the steps of this quest :>

http://i64.tinypic.com/2gtcinr.jpg
http://i64.tinypic.com/b6osgx.jpg
http://i67.tinypic.com/r8y2vk.jpg
http://i66.tinypic.com/2isavmc.jpg
http://i66.tinypic.com/21bjepz.jpg
http://i63.tinypic.com/55mjq8.jpg
http://i66.tinypic.com/15f50sk.jpg
http://i64.tinypic.com/25ge4oj.jpg
http://i67.tinypic.com/250qzba.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/znk3e0.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/2m7cllv.jpg

littledarc3
12-03-15, 03:40 PM
Step 1:
Collect 10 dark side chocolate bars
Make dark mole sauce

patayita
12-03-15, 03:41 PM
Step 1:
Collect Dark Side Chocolate (10)
Make Dark Mole Sauce (1)

Melanie930
12-03-15, 03:41 PM
Step 1: Collect 10 Dark Chocolate (by serving water) and Make Dark Mole Sauce

Dark Mole Sauce on Commercial Range takes 1.5h and requires
10 dark chocolate
3 flour
1 onion

Seven Leia Dip on deli station
1 Dark Mole Sauce
3 tomato
4 bacon
2 mayo
Learn for 3 thousand

Reward for goal (8 steps) is "That's no moon pie" recipe on commercial oven
4 sugar
4 cream

littledarc3
12-03-15, 03:43 PM
Step 2:

Collect 3 bacon
Collect 2 mayonnaise
Learn seven Leia dip

catfoodie
12-03-15, 03:46 PM
Thanks guys I'll add info in the main post :>

MysticOrchid
12-03-15, 03:46 PM
I'm sure TL was trying to avoid as much of copyright as possible, but more... well, better designed content would of been cooler! Oh well though.

littledarc3
12-03-15, 03:50 PM
No way. I think it's hilarious. I want more of these spoofy shenanigans!

catfoodie
12-03-15, 03:52 PM
I didnt really get the reference :> is it a tv show or smth?

littledarc3
12-03-15, 03:57 PM
It won't allow me to learn the seven Leia dip. I have all the ingredients but it isn't available. When I look through recipes to learn that way it costs 3,000 coins but when I hit learn it goes to the deli station and goes blank at 0 coins to learn.

Restarted app. It's fixed.

littledarc3
12-03-15, 03:58 PM
Star Wars. I hope you're trolling lol.

littledarc3
12-03-15, 04:02 PM
Step 3:
Make 3 dark mole sauce
Serve 2 BLT sandwiches
Serve 1 baked potato

catfoodie
12-03-15, 04:02 PM
Star Wars. I hope you're trolling lol.
Lol I was actually thinking about storage wars or cupcake wars! And no I never watched the movie, well except 1 part

bluefoxcrystal
12-03-15, 04:04 PM
What level do you need to be for this quest?

catfoodie
12-03-15, 04:15 PM
What level do you need to be for this quest?
Im not sure, you need deli sation and mayo for this quest, but I'm not sure what level they become available

synsanity
12-03-15, 04:15 PM
Are any of the gem items associated with this challenge going to be given as prizes or is it safe to buy them now and start decorating? I'm a huge Star Wars fan and though the aliens have me a touch confused I'm psyched!!!!

bluefoxcrystal
12-03-15, 04:19 PM
Im not sure, you need deli sation and mayo for this quest, but I'm not sure what level they become available

Aha! Thank you ^^ it's level 21 at least.

catfoodie
12-03-15, 04:27 PM
Are any of the gem items associated with this challenge going to be given as prizes or is it safe to buy them now and start decorating? I'm a huge Star Wars fan and though the aliens have me a touch confused I'm psyched!!!!
I would wait day or 2 maybe until we know all the steps! In past they did give some of the decor as prizes but I haven't seen it for a while so hard to say. I mean there might be some items given as a prize, but definately not everything!

littledarc3
12-03-15, 04:39 PM

The aliens are the ones who play that same song again! Dada dada da da da dada da dada da da

C2hWF
12-03-15, 05:48 PM
Seven Leia Dip: 3, 8, ?

C2hWF
12-03-15, 06:11 PM
Step 4:
Serve Sugar Cookies (2)
Serve Carrot Cake (2)
Master Seven Leia Dip to Star Level 1

C2hWF
12-03-15, 07:30 PM
Step 5:
Make Dark Mole Sauce (4)
Serve Lox Bagel (2)
Serve Greek Salad (2)
Rewards: Oinon +5

C2hWF
12-03-15, 08:59 PM
Step 6:
Serve Tomato Soup (2)
Collect Tomatoes (8)
Master Seven Leia Dip to Star Level 2

tuffyjkitten
12-03-15, 09:30 PM
Well I haven't learned the lox bagel yet and I don't have the salad bar....this will not be fun. I may have to quit at step 5. :(

C2hWF
12-03-15, 10:42 PM
Step 7:
Server Water to Customers(20)
Server Cucumber Sandwich (3)
Serve Tuna Sandwich (3)

C2hWF
12-03-15, 10:44 PM
Master
Seven Leia Dip: 3, 8, 18

C2hWF
12-04-15, 01:07 AM
May the Forks Be With You!

dpwikstrom
12-04-15, 01:59 AM
I find no seven Leia dip on the deli station. Is there a secret to getting this?

Najchi
12-04-15, 02:28 AM
Do you have to be at certain level for this ? I can see dark mole sauce but it is locked to level 27. I'm level 22

C2hWF
12-04-15, 03:22 AM
Step 8:
Serve Pepperoni Pizza (2)
Serve Antipasto Platter (2)
Master Seven Leia Dip to Star Level 3
Rewards: That's No Moon Pie

synsanity
12-04-15, 05:10 AM
Well some of the most iconic items are gone so I suspect they were tagged for copyright infringement. I'm bummed because I got the gems from FS2 winter and was going to buy the Death Star looking table next. I have the Ham Solo in carbonite ... Will they give my gems back or just let me keep it is the question? So wish I had those tables now. But I'm a rebel gal anyway so I suppose I should keep things light. Hehe

BBragg15
12-04-15, 05:11 AM
Now is it 6 days to finish this quest or 9? I have both I'm not doing to bad yet on the 4th part.

BBragg15
12-04-15, 05:41 AM
Now is it 6 days to finish this quest or 9? I have both I'm not doing to bad yet on the 4th part.

Never mind it updated the one that said 6 to 9.

sunshine257
12-04-15, 06:35 AM
Yippee! Stormie's Diner has been updated to show off all the decorations etc. for this challenge.
Finally, wedding cruise stuff has been put away.
Yay!

Mrdaddyo
12-04-15, 07:36 AM
Anyone know what the rest of the snack wars quest is beyond making mole sauce 4 times and serve two Greek salad and serve two lox bagels I'm working hard doing great but have a busy weekend ahead and thinking I could get a head start if anyone knows the next steps thank you

infinitelove19
12-04-15, 07:53 AM
Anyone know what the rest of the snack wars quest is beyond making mole sauce 4 times and serve two Greek salad and serve two lox bagels I'm working hard doing great but have a busy weekend ahead and thinking I could get a head start if anyone knows the next steps thank you

All the steps are listed on the first post, on the first page of this thread. For easy referencing! ;-)

And many thanks to catfoodie and beckycarter for doing this! :-)

Mrdaddyo
12-04-15, 08:20 AM
Oh thank you so much I play this game but my younger son helps me with finding things out on here

Mrdaddyo
12-04-15, 08:44 AM
Another quick question I'm nearing level 58 and have been doing the wine quest anyone know the rest of it and also what the expert blend does

ecxtasy
12-04-15, 09:08 AM
Another quick question I'm nearing level 58 and have been doing the wine quest anyone know the rest of it and also what the expert blend does

Think your answer may be here:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86752-New-Level-new-goals-new-oven-new-dishes-new-decorations

sashahoney
12-04-15, 09:58 AM
It's so handy to know the quest steps ahead of time so one can gather ingredients and prepare dishes. Thanks to everyone who posts these helpful threads ;)

dollydaydreams1
12-04-15, 11:42 AM
Well some of the most iconic items are gone so I suspect they were tagged for copyright infringement. I'm bummed because I got the gems from FS2 winter and was going to buy the Death Star looking table next. I have the Ham Solo in carbonite ... Will they give my gems back or just let me keep it is the question? So wish I had those tables now. But I'm a rebel gal anyway so I suppose I should keep things light. Hehe

Does anyone know if it was just the table and Ham Solo that were removed?

tuffyjkitten
12-04-15, 11:55 AM
I decided to buy gems and get the salad bar....wanted it before the next cruise anyways. Onward to step 5!

synsanity
12-04-15, 12:02 PM
Does anyone know if it was just the table and Ham Solo that were removed?

I'm pretty certain it was just those two items. I don't think my memory is going yet but I am in my 40s so it might be. I had made a mental note of the things I wanted ... So unless someone corrects me I think that's it. I had actually made a comment to hubby prior to this happening saying if anything would be a copyright issue that table would be it because it was so good but the Ham Solo looks Egyptian though I did immediately know what it was referencing.

dollydaydreams1
12-04-15, 12:36 PM
Oh good :) Thanks synsanity. Although it is a shame the Ham Solo's gone. One of my favourite movie moments. I love you... I know haha.

lnztrekfan
12-04-15, 05:33 PM

Hi! Synsanity can you post a pic of your Ham Solo?! I'm totally loving this new decor and am waiting to see if any of it will be rewards. I did get the tv for 60 gems though!

ecxtasy
12-04-15, 05:41 PM
I decided to buy gems and get the salad bar....wanted it before the next cruise anyways. Onward to step 5!

Why did you use gems do you not have enough coins yet?

I'm hoping by tomorrow morning when I wake I should have enough coins to buy it. I just bought the commercial oven yesterday and now it's just sitting there cos I need all my coins so can't learn any recipes on it.

tuffyjkitten
12-04-15, 06:45 PM
Why did you use gems do you not have enough coins yet?

I'm hoping by tomorrow morning when I wake I should have enough coins to buy it. I just bought the commercial oven yesterday and now it's just sitting there cos I need all my coins so can't learn any recipes on it.

Didn't have enough coins to buy the salad bar, learn lox bagel, and learn Greek salad. Will have to learn tuna sandwich also before this is done.

lnztrekfan
12-04-15, 07:16 PM
Umm okay. First the event started off with 6 days then it jumped up to 9 and now I'm down to 5! What is going on? When exactly does this event finish?

tuffyjkitten
12-04-15, 08:29 PM
Umm okay. First the event started off with 6 days then it jumped up to 9 and now I'm down to 5! What is going on? When exactly does this event finish?

Yeah what's going on? It said 8 days left then I went to have dinner and when I came back it said 5 days. They need to fix this!

catfoodie
12-04-15, 08:30 PM
Yeah what's going on? It said 8 days left then I went to have dinner and when I came back it said 5 days. They need to fix this!
Weird maybe they decided to extend it but then changed their mind? Lol, can't explain it otherwise

C2hWF
12-04-15, 09:43 PM
That's No Moon Pie

kooky panda
12-04-15, 10:10 PM
I am showing 5 days left too. I will check on this.

Rainstorms45
12-04-15, 11:36 PM
Omg, so was sooooo excited for this one, got to the part where you need to make bagel and salad and now im stuck unless i pay 60gems... i have no salad bar.... great...thanks....was fun while it lasted....

seto1978
12-05-15, 04:22 AM
Hello everybody I have a question. When my task is to serve 2 portions of the same plate (for instance "serve 2 lox bagels"), if when I cook the first I add the star potion, when I serve the plate it counts for 2 servicing or just for one (even if I collect double stars)? Thank you!

ecxtasy
12-05-15, 05:29 AM
Didn't have enough coins to buy the salad bar, learn lox bagel, and learn Greek salad. Will have to learn tuna sandwich also before this is done.

I understand I need another 10k to buy it and then will need to make coins to learn Greek salad. The other steps seem pretty easy so will be focusing on mastering leia dip until I can move forward!

Do you know how long it takes to learn Greek salad please? O?oooooh it's gonna be a close one. I'm trying not to use my coins in the street market but will have to buy some onions as I will need 26 in total

chrissydid
12-05-15, 06:39 AM
Only 5 days for me to complete. I wish all the cool decorations weren't so expensive. 200 gems for the space cat? That's nearly $10!! 40 gems a piece for the cool aliens?? I want all the things- the fun space Windows and the new walls and tables... But I can't buy all those gems. At least with a cruise you have a chance to work for them. ಥ╭╮ಥ

dollydaydreams1
12-05-15, 07:04 AM
Hello everybody I have a question. When my task is to serve 2 portions of the same plate (for instance "serve 2 lox bagels"), if when I cook the first I add the star potion, when I serve the plate it counts for 2 servicing or just for one (even if I collect double stars)? Thank you!

It still only gives you, and counts as one portion. The mastery spice just gives you an extra star. You might be better off using it on the Seven Leia Dip so you can complete the event more quickly :)

MysticOrchid
12-05-15, 02:55 PM
It's a fun, easy event if you have 6 onions unlocked at your stand lol
I could of already been done, but I'm saving my Mastery Spice for something else.

dollydaydreams1
12-05-15, 04:07 PM
I opened my game quite early this morning and a new 2 step quest popped up. It sent me straight to the last step which was to make a grilled cheese sandwich. It lasted 3 days and I think it may have been a side quest to Snack Wars and was called something like Fantasy Farming? I was too tired to notice if the prize was anything exciting. I didn't seem to have more coins or gems afterwards. Does anyone know?

catfoodie
12-05-15, 04:22 PM
I opened my game quite early this morning and a new 2 step quest popped up. It sent me straight to the last step which was to make a grilled cheese sandwich. It lasted 3 days and I think it may have been a side quest to Snack Wars and was called something like Fantasy Farming? I was too tired to notice if the prize was anything exciting. I didn't seem to have more coins or gems afterwards. Does anyone know?
I think it's a quest where on first step you need to instal Farm Story 2 and on second step you need to serve grilled cheese. As a reward you will get 1 Dark Mole Sauce. At least that't the quest I got!

dollydaydreams1
12-05-15, 05:18 PM
That will be the one! Thanks Catfoodie. I hope they do some more side quests where the prize is some of the cool Snack Wars decor.

catfoodie
12-05-15, 05:29 PM
That will be the one! Thanks Catfoodie. I hope they do some more side quests where the prize is some of the cool Snack Wars decor.
Yes me too! Last time when they quest for GOT they rewarded a chair style, I mean recipe is cool too but I would love to have to gem decor for free too! :D

chrissydid
12-06-15, 09:49 PM
Yes! Me too. I really want some of it!

Chaotarch
12-07-15, 04:58 AM
hope S8 create a nice Bundle with the TV...

TashbearHG
12-07-15, 02:06 PM
Just when I need it, the game decides to not give me vanilla to make mastery spice. When just last week, I had vanilla coming out of my ear. Thanks. Real helpful.

I'll hopefully but struggle to get that 3rd mastery star on Seven Leia Dip

Rainstorms45
12-07-15, 08:16 PM
Just when I need it, the game decides to not give me vanilla to make mastery spice. When just last week, I had vanilla coming out of my ear. Thanks. Real helpful.

I'll hopefully but struggle to get that 3rd mastery star on Seven Leia Dip

I have had 1 vanilla since this event started, I just finished 2 stars on the dip, i cant complete quest due to not having salad bar or enough gems to skip the salad. I am however still trying to get all 3 stars on dip though. ..

txangel1109
12-07-15, 09:00 PM
My "that's no moon pie" says 2 days. Is that correct? Do we lose this recipe?

catfoodie
12-07-15, 09:02 PM
My "that's no moon pie" says 2 days. Is that correct? Do we lose this recipe?
I'm pretty sure it's just a countdown of the event. After 2 days people who didn't complete the quest won't be able to get the recipe. I don't think that people who got the recipe will lose it since it is a reward for quest and also doesn't require any special ingridients so not to worry:>

ma1921
12-07-15, 10:57 PM
I spent 9 Mastery spices to finish this quest. It's worthy cos 'That's No Moon Pie' requests only 4 sugar + 4 cream. In 3 hours you earn 6,000. Very attractive reward!!!!!!!!

orleansparish
12-08-15, 12:41 AM
I spent 9 Mastery spices to finish this quest. It's worthy cos 'That's No Moon Pie' requests only 4 sugar + 4 cream. In 3 hours you earn 6,000. Very attractive reward!!!!!!!!

I agree. So what if I dont make batter for a while as I cook more of the moon pies. They're adorable and I love the quantity and price. Before the event started I had about 6 mastery spices saved up, in preparation for this type of event. No more not finishing for me! I got a ton of vanilla, at least 15 since it started. Im still making mastery spices and was able to finish this event sunday evening.

And I didnt waste not one gem skipping. Which is huge for me, because for the halloween one and I cant recall what it was but the one right before that, I spent way too much on skipping and finishing. So ill forever use my vanilla and not worry about mastering creme brulee for now.

The event was super cute and I cant to see what any xmas one we have will be like!

cquinn32
12-08-15, 09:09 AM
Thank you for finally rewarding us with a recipe that is worth the effort!!

dollydaydreams1
12-08-15, 09:50 AM

Yes, thank you Storm 8 :D

chrissydid
12-08-15, 08:46 PM
I'm not going to finish. ಥ_ಥ I only had 2 days to master 7 leia dip, and I couldn't get enough mayo fast enough. Even w 20 hrs left, I can't possibly do it.

Can anyone guesstimate how long the moon pie recipe will last? I'm trying to decide if worth the gems. Thanks!

catfoodie
12-08-15, 09:41 PM
I'm not going to finish. ಥ_ಥ I only had 2 days to master 7 leia dip, and I couldn't get enough mayo fast enough. Even w 20 hrs left, I can't possibly do it.

Can anyone guesstimate how long the moon pie recipe will last? I'm trying to decide if worth the gems. Thanks!
What do you mean by last? It's a permanent recipe once you get it.

ebbyjean
12-09-15, 03:32 AM

I totally agree!!! 10 coins a serving. I am making as many No Moon Pies as I can. As I head to bed have 2100 servings which will land me 21,000 coins just on that one dish. Almost makes up for my disappointment over the lousy 1 diamond Tom the Turkey nets me every couple days after the last cruise.

tuffyjkitten
12-09-15, 10:36 AM
I just finished the goals but I don't have a commercial oven yet. Will the moon pie recipe show up when I finally get that appliance?

catfoodie
12-09-15, 11:50 AM
I just finished the goals but I don't have a commercial oven yet. Will the moon pie recipe show up when I finally get that appliance?
I think so, if you finished the quest line and got the main prize I dont see why the recipe wouldn't appear on on the commercial oven! :>

tuffyjkitten
12-09-15, 12:00 PM
I think so, if you finished the quest line and got the main prize I dont see why the recipe wouldn't appear on on the commercial oven! :>

I hope so! At least I have the plaque that says I mastered seven Leia dip on my wall to prove I did it just in case!

BellasHouse1
12-09-15, 04:39 PM
It's 6:35pm EST, 12/9/15. I thought I still had 24 hours left? What gives? I was on the last step!

ryllam
12-09-15, 07:50 PM
Is there anyway that I can buy the recipe? I finished the last dish but was so busy with work that I forgot to push the finish button to finish the quest.

kooky panda
12-09-15, 07:53 PM
Is there anyway that I can buy the recipe? I finished the last dish but was so busy with work that I forgot to push the finish button to finish the quest.
You can try emailing support@storm8.com to see if an support agent can help with this.

nelthanion
12-10-15, 05:13 AM
Well, Snack Wars wants me to do Greek Salad, but I need to have 100k gold to have Salad Bar, and I don't have it yet... I know they're "challenges" but still it sucks. I stopped completing Snack Wars quests because of it.

AlexKippy
12-10-15, 04:56 PM
Loving these new challenges lately Storm8. This recipe was worth my time, even with my personal life I was able to complete it with 2 hours to spare and feel amazing because I did! I hope in the future you make these recipes this worth our time!