PDA

View Full Version : Gem sales on BAKERY

LalaSmooth
12-03-15, 05:53 AM
On my device I never ever have a sale unless it's Black Friday or Christmas, but I have seen people say they have up to 30% sales on theirs and on my second bakery (which I just started playing) I have 20% sales on that one... Why not on my main account?
Is this set at random players? I need a sale! 3.99 for 24 gems seem a lot to me

ievuxia
12-03-15, 05:59 AM
On my device I never ever have a sale unless it's Black Friday or Christmas, but I have seen people say they have up to 30% sales on theirs and on my second bakery (which I just started playing) I have 20% sales on that one... Why not on my main account?
Is this set at random players? I need a sale! 3.99 for 24 gems seem a lot to me

That's weird. I don't get why they don't give sales to all players. I get sales in all of my games (FS, BS, RS) constantly, like 3-4 times a week. 3.99 for 24gems is really a lot, when I get a 30% sale I can buy 50gems for 4.99 pounds.

LalaSmooth
12-03-15, 06:04 AM
That's weird. I don't get why they don't give sales to all players. I get sales in all of my games (FS, BS, RS) constantly, like 3-4 times a week. 3.99 for 24gems is really a lot, when I get a 30% sale I can buy 50gems for 4.99 pounds.

You're very lucky, I seem to never have a sale hense why I just master my recipes to earn gems.

ievuxia
12-03-15, 06:30 AM
You're very lucky, I seem to never have a sale hense why I just master my recipes to earn gems.

I don't even need those sales because I never buy gems. Maybe that's why I get them though.. if that's the case, it's really unfair that players who do buy gems don't get sales while others do. If I were you I'd be so pissed.. :/

pcabral03
12-03-15, 08:59 AM

I master recipes for gems too. On occasion I buy gems from sales on both BS and RS. But I've never spent my own money. On Google Play Store I found "Google Opinion Rewards" app, they pay a few cents into your Google account for each survey you take. Right now I have $6.57 saved up for 2 months worth. Each survey is only like 4-10 questions. I use that credit to buy gems.

mergirl96
12-03-15, 03:13 PM
I think people who don't buy gems get them the most frequently. I've had up to 30% off before and have 20% off sales almost weekly in both Bakery and Fashion. I've never spent a dime on this game so I feel like they're trying to coerce me into it.

pcabral03
12-03-15, 06:19 PM
I think people who don't buy gems get them the most frequently. I've had up to 30% off before and have 20% off sales almost weekly in both Bakery and Fashion. I've never spent a dime on this game so I feel like they're trying to coerce me into it.

Idk but I buy gems with Google credit every 3-4 months, but seems like gem sales pop up is one or twice a month on both BS RS, maybe it's just random