PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Harvest World Event - Dec 3 2015 (IOS)

Pages : [1] 2

Rynetory2
12-02-15, 05:51 PM
Holiday Harvest World Event

Join us on Dec 3 for this event to win a baby reindeer pet! This is for IOS only. Your farm needs to be level 15 and above to participate.

Be sure to update your Farm Story 2 to Holiday Harvest version 2.3 and to use this version for the event. You will not see most of the seasonal drops and festive crafts in the regular version. Do NOT use the regular version for this event as it may cause complications to your event.

Note: It takes a while longer to load your farm for the first time using this new edition. The game needs to refresh the graphics and farm items, they will appear gradually. A good connection and sufficient space on your device also factor in the refresh speed. Once the refresh process is complete, you can continue your farm activities at your normal speed. Thanks.

Check back here for more updates...

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26516

Getting Started
This is a collection event. Time to send out those deliveries and set your alarm clock.

You need to buy the Reindeer Sleigh and collect presents from it every 3 hours.
Reindeer Sleigh can be upgraded using upgrade parts from making deliveries. Upon each upgrade, it gives more presents. You should upgrade Reindeer Sleigh as soon as possible to maximise the presents from each collection.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26553

Note: The number next to the presents shown on top of this screen below indicates the number of presents you have collected.
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26551

Event Prizes
Individual Prizes:
First Prize: Holiday Pig skin : 50 presents
Second Prize: Holiday Chicken skin : 200 presents
Third Prize: Holiday Sheep skin : 700 presents
Fourth Prize: Holiday Cow skin : 1400 presents
Fifth Prize: Baby Reindeer pet : 3000 presents

Pls dont stop your collection when you have gotten your baby reindeer. We need your help for community prizes.

You can collect presents from your Reindeer Sleigh at every 3 hours interval by clicking on your Reindeer Sleigh. The presents do not accumulate, they stay at the Reindeer Sleigh until you collect them. E.g. If you collect in 6 hours, you only get 4 presents and not 8 presents. Once collected, the timer counts down for 3 hours.

You have 18 days to collect presents in order to win the baby Reindeer. The number of presents needed increases for each individual prize. So upgrade your Reindeer Sleigh as fast and as many stages as you can.

Note: be careful when you click on your Reindeer Sleigh to avoid speeding up collection time and wasting gems.

Community Prizes: (unlocks at 500 - meaning once you have collected 500 presents, you are eligible for community prizes.)
First Prize: Holiday Silo skin : 30,000,000 presents
Second Prize: Holiday Barn skin : 150,000,000 presents
Third Prize: Holiday Farmhouse skin : 400,000,000 presents

Note: Prizes are found in your cellar upon collecting enough required presents. The Baby Reindeer comes with a habitat when you win it.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26557

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26558

GOAL 1
Buy A Reindeer Sleigh
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26546

Reindeer Sleigh Upgrade Information
Note: The timer resets after each upgrade, so collect first and then upgrade. Otherwise you lose the pending presents.
This screen shows that you can collect 4 presents at every 3 hours interval from your Reindeer Sleigh The arrow points to 8 presents means you can collect 8 presents if you upgrade your Reindeer Sleigh to the next stage. To know what stage your Reindeer Sleigh is at, click on your Reindeer Sleigh, a caption will appear on the bottom right of your screen.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26555

These upgrade parts are random drops from deliveries. You can also check Stormie shop daily and see if she sells you an upgrade part.
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26554

Stages of upgrade
There are altogether 15 stages. Collection interval is 3 hrs for all stages.
Stage 1 gives 4 presents
To upgrade to Stage 2 requires 2 of each upgrade part - gives 8 presents.
To upgrade to Stage 3 requires 2 of each upgrade part - gives 12 presents.
To upgrade to Stage 4 requires 3 of each upgrade part - gives 16 presents.
To upgrade to Stage 5 requires 4 of each upgrade part - gives 20 presents.
To upgrade to Stage 6 requires 6 of each upgrade part - gives 24 presents.
To upgrade to Stage 7 requires 8 of each upgrade part - gives 28 presents.
To upgrade to Stage 8 requires 10 of each upgrade part - gives 32 presents.
To upgrade to Stage 9 requires 12 of each upgrade part - gives 36 presents.
To upgrade to Stage 10 requires 15 of each upgrade part - gives 40 presents.
To upgrade to Stage 11 requires 20 of each upgrade part - gives 44 presents.
To upgrade to Stage 12 requires 26 of each upgrade part - gives 48 presents.
To upgrade to Stage 13 requires 32 of each upgrade part - gives 52 presents.
To upgrade to Stage 14 requires 40 of each upgrade part - gives 56 presents.
To upgrade to Stage 15 requires 48 of each upgrade part - gives 60 presents.

GOAL 2
- Collect 40 Holiday Gifts
- Buy 1 Holiday Pine
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26549

GOAL 3 - Upgrade Reindeer Sleigh to Stage ?
GOAL 4 - Upgrade Reindeer Sleigh to Stage 4
GOAL 5 - Upgrade Reindeer Sleigh to Stage 7
GOAL 6 - Upgrade Reindeer Sleigh to Stage 11

OPTIONAL GOAL
Buy 1 Deluxe Holiday Pine
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26548

Pine Trees
The trees (both coins and gems ones) are good for 2 chops - they give random coins, presents or Reindeer Sleigh upgrade parts. You can cut it with the Holiday Axe. They will disappear after the 2nd chop.

Peppermint crop and new craft items
These are festive crafts to make our deliveries more fun and interesting.

For members who don't have the peppermint crop, please force shut, restart your game and you should see 2 peppermints in your silo.

The peppermint pole time:
Snowman (studio): 1 hour
Xmas cookies (kitchen): 1 hour 21 mins
Fish thing (studio): 2 hour
Candy bark (chocolatier): 40 mins 29 secs
Egg nogg (dairy): 26 mins 59 secs

*Snowball drops from collecting from farm animals.

Many Thanks to all members who have provided the event information. Much appreciated!

Have fun and Good luck Everyone.

Happy Holidays! :)

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26670

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26937

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27092

Rynetory2
12-02-15, 05:59 PM
Reserved for more info.

raissawinda
12-02-15, 06:58 PM
Reserved for more info.

i wish he can grow up to become adult reindeer after we feed him several times.. :p not to mention we must do several stages to get him. fantastic! anyway.. the piper's jumper and morgan's look gorgeous! aren't they from the contest? :o and i see snow and a snowman beside piper and morgan, does that mean team lava listen to our thoughts? bcz we wish to have a snowman and reindeer! yayyy :D thank you!

Clark_Wayne
12-02-15, 07:06 PM
i rather it stay baby : got already the reindeer adult from last year ;)

aviona0423
12-02-15, 07:24 PM
Should I get the Farm Story 2: Holiday Harvest?! It says it will sync? Thoughts?? I'm scared! Haha.

aviona0423
12-02-15, 07:28 PM
Should I get the Farm Story 2: Holiday Harvest?! It says it will sync? Thoughts?? I'm scared! Haha.

Omg! I DL the Holiday Harvest and its too white! Hahaha. I love Christmas!!

aviona0423
12-02-15, 07:30 PM
Omg! I DL the Holiday Harvest and its too white! Hahaha. I love Christmas!!

The plane is now a sleigh!!

Mitzi111
12-02-15, 07:32 PM

Yes ! Aviona it's really so cool looking!

Rynetory2
12-02-15, 07:35 PM
Hey guys, its like the first Christmas in FS2 again! It snowed. My dream came true lol. Big Thank you S8! :D

Yes you need to download this edition for this event. Besides its so fun to see our farms ready for the holidays! For members who werent here for the first Christmas, this edition is similiar to how it was back then. :)

sandygin
12-02-15, 07:37 PM
omg. I love the snow and sleigh.This is awesome.

raissawinda
12-02-15, 07:53 PM
guyyysss i love the music! as if christmas is today :o

ladyinhotpink
12-02-15, 07:54 PM
I down loaded it but there is no event or decorations?

aviona0423
12-02-15, 07:56 PM
Can I delete the old Farm Story?? When you delete it says it will clear all the data so I'm scared but I would like the extra space when I delete the old one.

Rynetory2
12-02-15, 07:59 PM
Can I delete the old Farm Story?? When you delete it says it will clear all the data so I'm scared but I would like the extra space when I delete the old one.

Yes you can. Your data is stored on S8 servers so no worries. :)

aviona0423
12-02-15, 08:02 PM
Yes you can. Your data is stored on S8 servers so no worries. :)

All right! Thanks! I will take a pic of my farm first just in case! Haha.

Rynetory2
12-02-15, 08:10 PM
I down loaded it but there is no event or decorations?

The event has not start yet. No new decorations. Tis a farm makeover for the holidays.

npt727
12-02-15, 09:19 PM
Glad to see the snow is back! Love it.

generalmadness
12-02-15, 11:05 PM
Huh. I don't have version 2.3 offered to me. It just updated to 2.2 today!

Rynetory2
12-02-15, 11:27 PM
The game has a popup screen which will bring you to download this if you click "Go". In case you missed it, you can go to App Store and search for Farm Story 2: Holiday Harvest (version 2.3). Use this Holiday Harvest version for this event.

It takes a while longer to load your farm for the first time using this new edition. The game needs to refresh the graphics and farm items, they will gradually appear. A good connection and sufficient space on your device also factor in the refreshing speed. Once the refreshing process is complete, you can continue your farm activities at your normal speed. Thanks.

Note: version 2.2 is the regular Farm Story 2.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26517

generalmadness
12-02-15, 11:51 PM
nevermind!

Rynetory2
12-03-15, 12:02 AM
nevermind!

Sorry i got kick out. Go to your app store and type "farm story 2 harvest" in the search box. Select the FS2 app with the baby reindeer icon.

ladyinhotpink
12-03-15, 12:03 AM
When do the events start?

Rynetory2
12-03-15, 12:12 AM
When do the events start?

It should be Dec 3 at 2:30pm PST. I'm checking on the time, will update post #1 once I get confirmation. Thanks.

ladyinhotpink
12-03-15, 12:29 AM
Thanks 4 the info��

MsScarlet29
12-03-15, 02:15 AM
Will the event be for everyone, or just IOS? Thanks

klengenhues
12-03-15, 03:14 AM
Snowing ? I do have snow on my farm but it isn't snowing ?Or should I have an extra item or hit on something ?

Annica5
12-03-15, 04:44 AM
I love this edition! Been bringing out last year's Christmas decor and it looks fabulous! Love the sweaters too, well done! :)
Looking forward to,event :)

HelloUncertainty
12-03-15, 05:44 AM
I don't have the snowman or falling snow as people are saying. Do I need to force close?

OldTimer63
12-03-15, 05:55 AM
I have downloaded the Holiday Harvest edition twice on my Ipad and both times only part of my farm appears. Only a couple of buildings, only crop is wheat, no pets, etc. What's going on?

dizzle507
12-03-15, 06:13 AM
I have downloaded the Holiday Harvest edition twice on my Ipad and both times only part of my farm appears. Only a couple of buildings, only crop is wheat, no pets, etc. What's going on?

Same thing was happening to me. It was very slow loading with a lot of blank spaces. Check the memory on ur device. Mine was just about full. I deleted some apps and the rest of my farm appeared very slowly. But seems to be working now. Doesn't look like the event started yet, or at least not on my screen (I also don't see a snowman or animated snow....if I'm supposed too)

tuffyjkitten
12-03-15, 06:19 AM
Love the snow!! It's so pretty. Can't wait to see what holiday decor we get. It's my first Christmas in this game.

The farm items do take awhile to download but they will all show up. Mine was completely restored after about 3 minutes.

Rynetory2
12-03-15, 06:58 AM
Snowing ? I do have snow on my farm but it isn't snowing ?Or should I have an extra item or hit on something ?

I don't have the snowman or falling snow as people are saying. Do I need to force close?

My apologies for the confusion on falling snow. I thought I saw falling snow when I first entered my farm. I guess I was too excited with the festive makerover lol! :D As for the snowman, I think the member is referring to the picture. I dont have the Snowman on my farm at the moment.

However the feature description mentioned "the Snowman is an exclusive prize who'll let it snow on your farm when you desire". :)

Rynetory2
12-03-15, 07:07 AM

It takes a while longer to load your farm for the first time using this new edition. The game needs to refresh the graphics and farm items, they will gradually appear. A good connection and sufficient space on your device also factor in the refreshing speed. Once the refreshing process is complete, you can continue your farm activities at your normal speed. Thanks.

Jennerwein1
12-03-15, 07:11 AM
The game has a popup screen which will bring you to download this if you click "Go". In case you missed it, you can go to App Store and search for Farm Story 2: Holiday Harvest (version 2.3). Use this Holiday Harvest version for this event. Thanks.

Note: version 2.2 is the regular Farm Story 2

I did this, and now all my stuff is gone. Crops,buildings animals. What now?

Jennerwein1
12-03-15, 07:12 AM
Nevermind. Just saw above post. Itchy trigger finger,lol.

AltonHastur
12-03-15, 08:53 AM
Has the event started yet? I d/l the update, see snow, etc. but no event 😳

ErnieKatz
12-03-15, 01:34 PM
Hi Everyone!! I haven't played this game in quite a while. I got the pop up but wasn't fast enough to download. So I went to the App Store to find it. It wasn't downloading properly. Then finally got it, but was very slow. I decided to delete. The other two apps for this game. nOw it's running a little smoother, but still not up to par.
I used to like the "old days", when a new event started, you would get a pop up and you just had to click it, and it REPLACED what ever event you were playing previously, and didn't have to get a new app for it. This new way is too confusing.

Oneyellowlab
12-03-15, 02:25 PM
I've downloaded the new version of the game and what happens at the end of the event, do we go back to the old version or do we just keep using this new version?

sloebear
12-03-15, 03:17 PM
The events usually start by now, has anyone's began yet? Don't want to miss the start if it's just mine being slow

MsScarlet29
12-03-15, 03:28 PM
Can everyone download the holiday harvest version or just iOS users? Thanks

HelloUncertainty
12-03-15, 03:33 PM
Nothing on my end either. I'm hoping it starts soon!!!

shedenh
12-03-15, 03:33 PM
The events usually start by now, has anyone's began yet? Don't want to miss the start if it's just mine being slow

Nothing here either. I usually start by now too!

sloebear
12-03-15, 03:34 PM
Nothing here either. I usually start by now too!

Thanks for letting me know, back to twiddling my thumbs!

HelloUncertainty
12-03-15, 03:35 PM
My apologies for the confusion on falling snow. I thought I saw falling snow when I first entered my farm. I guess I was too excited with the festive makerover lol! :D As for the snowman, I think the member is referring to the picture. I dont have the Snowman on my farm at the moment.

However the feature description mentioned "the Snowman is an exclusive prize who'll let it snow on your farm when you desire". :)

Thank you for clearing that up. I do love the snow on the ground and can't wait for the event to start! It sounds so wonderful!!!

sandygin
12-03-15, 03:57 PM
Is the event starting today? Usually it has started by now.

fml999
12-03-15, 04:24 PM
Has the event been delayed, it's getting late here and don't want to miss the start. :confused:

Rynetory2
12-03-15, 04:28 PM
Event has started - this is a collection event.

sloebear
12-03-15, 04:32 PM
Event has started

Thank you!

spring_peeper
12-03-15, 04:36 PM
Looks like fun!

So what can I delete here? I have the original farm story 2, the sweet retreat and now this. My phone is lagging big time. Whenever I try and delete sweet retreat it says - do you want to delete farm story 2? Plus, if I delete everything but the winter event, will it return to normal once the event is over?

tigarlilyvol
12-03-15, 04:43 PM
Looks like fun!

So what can I delete here? I have the original farm story 2, the sweet retreat and now this. My phone is lagging big time. Whenever I try and delete sweet retreat it says - do you want to delete farm story 2? Plus, if I delete everything but the winter event, will it return to normal once the event is over?
I only have harvest edition out deleted the others. After this is over can re-install main. Edition if they don't start another edition. All progress is saved on their server.

Rynetory2
12-03-15, 04:44 PM
Looks like fun!

You can delete all versions except Harvest Holiday if you need the space.

generalmadness
12-03-15, 04:53 PM

Strange!

generalmadness
12-03-15, 04:54 PM
Followed by this:

tegaan3
12-03-15, 04:54 PM
Where do you get the lavender? I have 0 so cannot plant it, need it for cookies and other stuff.

Rynetory2
12-03-15, 04:58 PM
Followed by this:

Hmmm i dont have this goal. Did you buy the deluxe holiday pine for the pining of the past goal? i didnt. Rather did you do anything before you got this goal?

Rynetory2
12-03-15, 05:00 PM
Where do you get the lavender? I have 0 so cannot plant it, need it for cookies and other stuff.

Lavander?? For this event? I dont have goal for lavender. :confused: now i am confused. Can you post screenshot?

Mitzi111
12-03-15, 05:00 PM
... I don't want to unwrap the sleigh because it looks like a giant Christmas package! I like having it as a decoration!! LOL

grameys
12-03-15, 05:01 PM
where do you make the snowballs

raissawinda
12-03-15, 05:08 PM
i am so glad that this is a collection event, but.. i have only 10,000+ coins atm and 2,500 coins per tree is a bit too expensive for me :p working nooonnn stop on my farm! :D anyway there are some christmas themes and pets at the market, but i am surprised that the LET IT snowman costs me 100 gems which i can't afford (only have 50+ gems atm). but it's 60 days left to have it! 2 months. i am working on it too, haha.. this is what i requested from team lava, something when i touch it my farm will be suddenly snowy. my dream came true! lol.. to me this is the best christmas FS2 event anyway. i asked for a reindeer too as grand prize ;)

here are your Xmas shopping list:
the gingerbread dog costs 240 gems, the elf cat costs 260 gems, the reindeer dog costs 260 gems.
as for the skins, the gingerbread cow costs 50 gems.
and for the other decoration, the peppermint pole costs 40 gems, the super beautiful christmas tree costs 80 gems, the LET IT snowman costs 100 gems, the Snowman costs 50 gems, the candy cane lamp costs 4 gems, and the Xmas fences 3 gems for each fence.

nah, happy shopping everyone! :D

Mitzi111
12-03-15, 05:08 PM
Lavander?? For this event? I dont have goal for lavender. :confused: now i am confused. Can you post screenshot?

take an empty crop plot and click on it. You will see the option to plant lavender!!

dizzle507
12-03-15, 05:11 PM
They basically said do the event.....but haven't explained how to do it. Collecting bows and axes from doing deliveries now, but no clue what they r for. However I'm not using the axes on the Christmas tree yet, because I'm thinking it might be one of the 6 goals later on.

raissawinda
12-03-15, 05:13 PM

it's peppermint rynetory2. takes 20 minutes to grow.

jmterao
12-03-15, 05:15 PM
Hmmm i dont have this goal. Did you buy the deluxe holiday pine for the pining of the past goal? i didnt. Rather did you do anything before you got this goal?

It seems to be a bit buggy still. I got the weird messages above as well. Is the only way to get presents is to wait on the sleigh?

grameys
12-03-15, 05:17 PM
okay.. so you can craft a snowman in the studio... but where do you get the snowballs?

Rynetory2
12-03-15, 05:21 PM
where do you make the snowballs

Do you get a goal for this? Pls share screenshot. I dont see any.

take an empty crop plot and click on it. You will see the option to plant lavender!!

Thanks guys, plmk if you see a goal for this.

It seems to be a bit buggy still. I got the weird messages above as well. Is the only way to get presents is to wait on the sleigh?

They basically said do the event.....but haven't explained how to do it. Collecting bows and axes from doing deliveries now, but no clue what they r for. However I'm not using the axes on the Christmas tree yet, because I'm thinking it might be one of the 6 goals later on.

Sorry the event just started, I'm multi-tasking on writing the event info, checking my farm for new items and reading this thread. Its similiar to the Renaisannce World event, you can check that out or you can wait a little bit while I do the write up. Thank you. :)

Rynetory2
12-03-15, 05:25 PM
Hey guys, i dont see more goals other than those i posted on post 1. It will be a really great help to post screenshot if you have other goals. Keep those info coming in.

Sorry i'm still trying to check what other new items we have and writing the event info.

grameys
click on studio shows the ability to craft a snowman

Mitzi111
REFRESH my memory about the trick as to 'WHEN' we should upgrade the sleigh. When we finally collect all of the items needed, didn't someone say that we should WAIT until the timer runs out? But not to upgrade while the timer is ticking away. ??

raissawinda
12-03-15, 05:27 PM
REFRESH my memory about the trick as to 'WHEN' we should upgrade the sleigh. When we finally collect all of the items needed, didn't someone say that we should WAIT until the timer runs out? But not to upgrade while the timer is ticking away. ??

collect, then upgrade. if that's what you mean.

kiddie2
12-03-15, 05:31 PM
Do we have to buy the peppermint for 6 gems or will they give us one to start off with because mine says 0

snookiedoodle2
12-03-15, 05:32 PM
I got the same thing. I did buy the deluxe holiday pine.

oledoeeyes
12-03-15, 05:36 PM
There are two snowmen that we can buy. One for 100 gems and one for50 gems. They look different but say they will do the same thing. Can anyone explain what the difference is?? Why buy one for 100 gems if you can get one for 50 gems? Also I am sad the original farm story didn't take on the Christmas theme like it did with past holidays like the Halloween theme. I don't want to download another game as they take to much space. []

ErnieKatz
12-03-15, 05:44 PM
Where do we get the SNOWBALL from????
This event is very annoying. They ask for things that you don't know where they come from. They are also BLEEDING US for all the gems they can get so we BUY more!!!
NOW I remember WHY I left this game!!!!!

Rynetory2
12-03-15, 05:47 PM
click on studio shows the ability to craft a snowman

Do we have to buy the peppermint for 6 gems or will they give us one to start off with because mine says 0

There are two snowmen that we can buy. One for 100 gems and one for50 gems. They look different but say they will do the same thing. Can anyone explain what the difference is?? Why buy one for 100 gems if you can get one for 50 gems? Also I am sad the original farm story didn't take on the Christmas theme like it did with past holidays like the Halloween theme. I don't want to download another game as they take to much space. []

I am guessing the snowman in studio and peppermint are for later, maybe more goals? Idk.

Suggest we do deliveries to get upgrade parts for sledge and collect presents in the mean time.

As for 2 types of gem snowman, i only see 100gems snowman in my farm. Can you share a picture?

Rynetory2
12-03-15, 05:48 PM
If anyone has more info, pls post. Best with pics. Keep it coming, i am sure we can figure it out altogether. :)

dizzle507
12-03-15, 05:49 PM

I was wondering the same thing. Trying to charge 6 gems for 1? They will hopefully give us one maybe?

npt727
12-03-15, 05:54 PM
Followed by this:

I got this same thing. But it's gone now.

sloebear
12-03-15, 05:55 PM
I was wondering the same thing. Trying to charge 6 gems for 1? They will hopefully give us one maybe?

I had 4 to start with, which I have now planted. I didn't have to buy any, I just went to look and they were there

ErnieKatz
12-03-15, 05:56 PM
Yes, I bought some, then when you harvest them, you get to more to plant. So you do have to buy a few to start the process of planting and replanting.

aviona0423
12-03-15, 05:57 PM

I saw my peppermint on my crops. I planted them and can harvest after 15mins.

jumpsforjoy1
12-03-15, 05:59 PM
My daughter has not gotten the pop up for the event and she can not find the app in the App Store. Any suggestions?

tegaan3
12-03-15, 06:02 PM
So there is a picture of something green with purple in my crops but it says there is 0 how come? Usually a new crop comes with a couple, kind of crappy if we have to use gems to get it. It is used to make a bunch of stuff.

aviona0423
12-03-15, 06:03 PM
Where do we get the SNOWBALL from????
This event is very annoying. They ask for things that you don't know where they come from. They are also BLEEDING US for all the gems they can get so we BUY more!!!
NOW I remember WHY I left this game!!!!!

When I clicked the snowball I never knew I had (LoL) it says from collecting from animals.

oledoeeyes
12-03-15, 06:07 PM
I am guessing the snowman in studio and peppermint are for later, maybe more goals? Idk.

Suggest we do deliveries to get upgrade parts for sledge and collect presents in the mean time.

As for 2 types of gem snowman, i only see 100gems snowman in my farm. Can you share a picture?

If you go to new items it just shows the 100 gem snowman but if you click on the decorations button there are several Christmas decorations sprinkled in with regular decorations. Scroll down and you will see a 50 gem snowman. That is why I wondered what the difference is. They both claim to do the same thing

Mitzi111
12-03-15, 06:09 PM
There is a peppermint candy cane in a suggested delivery... is that something that we make at the Candy Store? I don't own a candy store. : (

aviona0423
12-03-15, 06:10 PM
My daughter has not gotten the pop up for the event and she can not find the app in the App Store. Any suggestions?

Try searching for Farm Story 2 Holiday Harvest.

sloebear
12-03-15, 06:11 PM
There is a peppermint candy cane in a suggested delivery... is that something that we make at the Candy Store? I don't own a candy store. : (

It is, I'm afraid. It takes 2 sugar waters and 3 peppermint, 2 hours 30 mins to craft

snookiedoodle2
12-03-15, 06:13 PM
Shouldn't we have some peppermint plants in our basket so we can grow more plants?

bluefoxcrystal
12-03-15, 06:15 PM
Peppermint for me popped up after I bought the sleigh... Hope this helps (I got 4 to start with ;) )

Mitzi111
12-03-15, 06:16 PM
It is, I'm afraid. It takes 2 sugar waters and 3 peppermint, 2 hours 30 mins to craft

OH NO I have to buy a candy store? or will the candy cane only show up as an optional delivery item???

ErnieKatz
12-03-15, 06:17 PM
Shouldn't we have some peppermint plants in our basket so we can grow more plants?
I had to pay 6 gems each for the peppermint plants. When you repast them you get 2. So I'm just replanting my whole field so I have plenty!!

ErnieKatz
12-03-15, 06:18 PM
When I clicked the snowball I never knew I had (LoL) it says from collecting from animals.
I found that out too!!!

yellowbee3
12-03-15, 06:20 PM
When I tap on my sleigh I have no options to upgrade. Also, where do I get the purple flower plant that is needed to make all the holiday goodies?

It took about 2 hours but my sleigh finally showed the upgrade option and I have 4 peppermint to plant. They said it might take a while for app to download everything.

xenu8
12-03-15, 06:26 PM
So at first I had no option to upgrade sleigh, then I had no lavender plants to plant
...then I shut down and reload game and options showed up, I could upgrade sleigh & had 4 lavenders.

generalmadness
12-03-15, 06:27 PM
Oh, dear, Rynetory2... This event seems like a bit of a mess. There are several craftable items that require objects we have not seen yet, like snowballs. I am guessing there will be further goals that will make it a bit clearer. Obviously, at least one of the goal pop-ups is definitely faulty (the one I posted). I will try to take screen shots wherever I can!

generalmadness
12-03-15, 06:30 PM
When I tap on my sleigh I have no options to upgrade. Also, where do I get the purple flower plant that is needed to make all the holiday goodies?

Force quit and restart the game. The peppermint (purple flower) plant showed up possibly after I completed the first couple of goals -- could have been there before, but I did not see it until then.

generalmadness
12-03-15, 06:37 PM
There are two different snowmen in the decorations, one for 50 gems and one for 100. I took pictures, but they won't load. Then there is a pole that will shorten the Xmas craft and crop times.

sloebear
12-03-15, 06:39 PM
Seeing as people are having problems getting peppermint, I'll start making and selling it (if I can) so people don't have to pay any gems

dizzle507
12-03-15, 06:41 PM
Force quit and restart the game. The peppermint (purple flower) plant showed up possibly after I completed the first couple of goals -- could have been there before, but I did not see it until then.

I also just forced quit and now the sleigh can be upgraded and 4 purple plants r there....thanks

raissawinda
12-03-15, 06:41 PM
my game keeps crashing by the way. i have deleted the regular version of FS2, and my other story games, but it's still kinda heavy to load. imho, every tasks come all together without the goals and directions. i suggest team lava to minimize the bugs and confusion.

If you go to new items it just shows the 100 gem snowman but if you click on the decorations button there are several Christmas decorations sprinkled in with regular decorations. Scroll down and you will see a 50 gem snowman. That is why I wondered what the difference is. They both claim to do the same thing

anyway this is the two snowmen we're talking about, hope this helps.

bss0226
12-03-15, 06:45 PM
Got no peppermint. It says zero. I bought the sleigh. Upgraded fully. Bought trees. Chopped trees. Only can buy peppermint for 6 gems. Never got any free. Force quit game many times and still no peppermint. Help

RobsAngel91214
12-03-15, 06:45 PM
What level do u have to be for this event??

PookieBear50
12-03-15, 06:47 PM
If I may, a warning to all...

It shouldn't matter, but DON'T jump the *** and start crafting like crazy whatever you're able to craft. Wait for the goals to become clear or for deliveries to appear before you start crafting anything. The last thing you'd want is to fill up your barn with items that no one wants to buy.

@generalmadness: according to the item when I tapped my Barn, it says you can get snowballs by collecting from your farm animals. I am pretty sure I got my snowballs from my sheep or my alpaca, but I am not sure if it is ANY animal or one of those two specifically.

I'm not sure when the peppermint became available, but I'm glad to see it again...if only because I no longer feel stupid for holding onto the peppermint for two years (since the first Farm Story 2: Christmas version came out), since it meant I was able to start off with 15 peppermint. I still hope they might make it a permanent plant so that we can make new items with it (entirely possible, now that there are 40 more levels to climb through).

raissawinda
12-03-15, 06:53 PM

It shouldn't matter, but DON'T jump the *** and start crafting like crazy whatever you're able to craft. Wait for the goals to become clear or for deliveries to appear before you start crafting anything. The last thing you'd want is to fill up your barn with items that no one wants to buy.

genius dear, but if only i could crafting like crazy too, i cannot do anything on my farm, i can only taking screenshots. every time i do something, scrolling for example, my game crashes like crazy. i bought my sleigh for 5 or 6 times. doing the same delivery for 4 times. i am using wifi and everything is ok except this game. any suggestion? :(

dizzle507
12-03-15, 06:55 PM

@generalmadness: according to the item when I tapped my Barn, it says you can get snowballs by collecting from your farm animals. I am pretty sure I got my snowballs from my sheep or my alpaca, but I am not sure if it is ANY animal or one of those two specifically.

I'm not sure when the peppermint became available, but I'm glad to see it again...if only because I no longer feel stupid for holding onto the peppermint for two years (since the first Farm Story 2: Christmas version came out), since it meant I was able to start off with 15 peppermint. I still hope they might make it a permanent plant so that we can make new items with it (entirely possible, now that there are 40 more levels to climb through).

This was gonna be my suggestion as well. Not crafting anything until I complete goal 2 (collect 40 presents), then see what's next. I also was only able to get snowballs from the sheep, and no other animals.

Rynetory2
12-03-15, 06:55 PM
Hey guys, I just got back. Just uploaded the event info on Post #1. Please give me a minute to catch up on several pages of posts and I will try to answer all your questions. :)

PookieBear50
12-03-15, 07:02 PM
This was gonna be my suggestion as well. Not crafting anything until I complete goal 2 (collect 40 presents), then see what's next. I also was only able to get snowballs from the sheep, and no other animals.

Thanks for clarifying. I keep my Alpaca and Sheep right next to each other, and between the white wool and the snow on the ground, I couldn't really tell which animal gave me the snowballs.

dizzle507
12-03-15, 07:03 PM
Got 2 axes from doing deliveries. Used it on the $2500 tree. U only get 2 chops b4 the tree disappears. I'm guessing the deluxe tree doesn't disappear or u get more chops at it. First chop gave me 6 presents. Second chop gave me 1 holly upgrade part.

sloebear
12-03-15, 07:06 PM
Got no peppermint. It says zero. I bought the sleigh. Upgraded fully. Bought trees. Chopped trees. Only can buy peppermint for 6 gems. Never got any free. Force quit game many times and still no peppermint. Help

I'm selling peppermint 2 by 2 in my farm shop, come visit :)

PookieBear50
12-03-15, 07:08 PM
Got 2 axes from doing deliveries. Used it on the $2500 tree. U only get 2 chops b4 the tree disappears. I'm guessing the deluxe tree doesn't disappear or u get more chops at it. First chop gave me 6 presents. Second chop gave me 1 holly upgrade part.

No, I'm pretty sure the deluxe tree WILL disappear, and you'll still only get two chops. However, you'll probably get more presents and/or parts than you did on the regular tree.

SeaJelly77
12-03-15, 07:13 PM
I recall maybe 2 years ago we had the peppermint for a limited time and at the end of the event we could either buy it for gems to keep using it or just let it be taken away/expire at the end of the event. So if you used your given 4 peppermints you'll have zero this time and have to buy it with the 6 gems (which is what I have done). If you didn't use your mint last time you will have 4 (this is the case for my mom). Just my thoughts!

lnztrekfan
12-03-15, 07:14 PM
I received snowballs from the sheep. I also bought the sled and let it finish building then received 4 lavender plants. They take 20 minutes to grow. New crafting items that I have seen so far are:

sloebear
12-03-15, 07:15 PM
I recall maybe 2 years ago we had the peppermint for a limited time and at the end of the event we could either buy it for gems to keep using it or just let it be taken away/expire at the end of the event. So if you used your given 4 peppermints you'll have zero this time and have to buy it with the 6 gems (which is what I have done). If you didn't use your mint last time you will have 4 (this is the case for my mom). Just my thoughts!

I wasn't around for that event and I had it right away. Not sure if that means anything, just letting you know :P

Rynetory2
12-03-15, 07:16 PM
I'm checking on the following...

1. Why some members have additional popup goals and others don't?
They seemed to have disappeared for those who had them.

2. Why only some members get peppermint?
I too don't get peppermint despite restarting my game.

3. New craft items... do we need candy maker?

At this point we don't know if these new crafts are related to event. If they arent related, it would be a waste of time and resources... Even if these crafts are event related eventually, there is no point to rush ahead cos the goal may require you to craft and give. You will have to craft all over again.

So just hold your horses for now until we have answers from S8 or members who completed ahead of Goal 1 and 2 can keep us posted of new goals. We have 18 days to this event, we barely started less than 3 hours ago, so we have plenty of time to get these sorted out and complete the event.

While we wait for answers... Keep sending deliveries and upgrade your sleigh as fast as you can, and keep collecting your presents.

I will post if I have further updates from the team. Hopefully we get our answers soon.

Members who are ahead of goals 1 and 2, kindly please help to post screen shots or any info for the rest of us.

sloebear
12-03-15, 07:20 PM
I'm checking on the following...

At this point we don't know if these new crafts are related to event. If they arent related, it would be a waste of time and resources... Even if these crafts are event related eventually, there is no point to rush ahead cos the goal may require you to craft and give. You will have to craft all over again.

So just hold your horses for now until we have answers from S8 or members who completed ahead of Goal 1 and 2 can keep us posted of new goals. We have 18 days to this event, we barely started less than 3 hours ago, so we have plenty of time to get these sorted out and complete the event.

While we wait for answers... Keep sending deliveries and upgrade your sleigh as fast as you can, and keep collecting your presents.

I will post if I have further updates from the team. Hopefully we get our answers soon.

Members who are ahead of goals 1 and 2, kindly please help to post screen shots or any info for the rest of us.

The only purpose I've seen for the event items so far are my plane deliveries are asking for them about 1/5 of the time :)

orleansparish
12-03-15, 07:22 PM
I'm thinking they seriously expected us to save the lavender from last year. Really? I wasn't keeping that junk, taking us space in my silo! So why not give us six more to start off with? Because I'm not spending gems for one.

I guess I need to download the new farm story because all I see is one dog for sale and one snowman for 100 gems. I'll wait until tomorrow to see if I get a download prompt. I'm annoyed about the tree I hear is on sale. I spent 180 gems last year winning it at pipers treehouse!

I like the event so far. It took a while for the option to upgrade to come however. The sled, I mean.

I have about 260,000 coins. Unlike last year when I struggled but still won the reindeer. I'll start unloading my expensive items to make sure I don't run out of money.

I'll be a day late but it should be be so bad. I'll just delete the deliveries asking for candy canes. Good luck everyone!

NYM9CX
12-03-15, 07:23 PM
Found new craft items for this event for delivery:
Craft in candy maker: candy cane: need 2simple syrup+3peppermint = 2 hrs, 30m
Bakery: candy cane sugar cookie: need 2 flour+2eggs+2peppermint = 1 hr, 30m
Chocolatier: Chocolate Peppermint Bark: 1chocolate+3peppermint = 45m
Studio: Snowman: 3snowballs+1scarf+1carrot= 1hr
Catfish Plaque: 1catfish+1lumber+1wool= 2hr

SeaJelly77
12-03-15, 07:24 PM
I wasn't around for that event and I had it right away. Not sure if that means anything, just letting you know :P

My mom wasn't playing then either haha. I should have explained.

Rynetory2
12-03-15, 07:25 PM
The peppermint and crafts items were from mini goals in Christmas 2013. Pine tree were from last year.

I am wondering if they are related to our event. This is a collection event. Maybe they are needed for later goals or maybe its just oversight and they were unintentionally brought back? Or they are brought back to make our deliveries more fun/challenging?

I think the next goal 3 may help to clear our doubts. I am not crafting these items until we get more news.

orleansparish
12-03-15, 07:26 PM
I received snowballs from the sheep. I also bought the sled and let it finish building then received 4 lavender plants. They take 20 minutes to grow. New crafting items that I have seen so far are:

These look like the same things we were able to make last year. They were for deliveries. But I don't recall any trains asking for them. The lavender if I remember, but nothing else.

lnztrekfan
12-03-15, 07:32 PM
Ok I'm a little confused! I only have lavender which is a purple plant. No peppermint. I don't have a candy shop so I'm not sure if that's going to hurt me going forward. Can someone post a pic of the peppermint plant or is it actually the lavender plant I have?

My plane/sled deliveries have asked for the lavender plants and some of the craftable items so far.

For the people who didn't get the lavender plants are you all playing on the Christmas version?

Rynetory2
12-03-15, 07:33 PM
Did anyone complete the pining for the past goal? Are there more goals after?

Rynetory2
12-03-15, 07:34 PM
Ok I'm a little confused! I only have lavender which is a purple plant. No peppermint. I don't have a candy shop so I'm not sure if that's going to hurt me going forward. Can someone post a pic of the peppermint plant or is it actually the lavender plant I have?

My plane/sled deliveries have asked for 3 lavender plants so far.

Can you post your lavender too? Thanks.

ErnieKatz
12-03-15, 07:36 PM

My plane/sled deliveries have asked for 3 lavender plants so far.The purple plant IS the peppermint PLANT. You use this to make different candies. You can use it in the Choclateer to make something, and the candy maker. Since I bought the four peppermint plants, I have planted and replanted all evening, now I have over 100.

PookieBear50
12-03-15, 07:38 PM
With the exception of the catfish plaque and the snowman in the Studio (and the candy cane at the Candy Maker), as best as I can remember the Egg Nog, Peppermint Bark, and Mint Cookies are from the original Farm Story 2: Christmas from 2 Christmases ago, along with the peppermint. The Holiday Pine and Deluxe Holiday Pine are similar to the Snowy Pine and Deluxe Snowy Pine from last year's Christmas event, which involved upgrading the Holiday Tree to collect presents. This event seems to be combining aspects of both events into one.

Seems to...

dizzle507
12-03-15, 07:38 PM

Here is a picture of lavender or maybe it's peppermimt, and it's grwoing below (. I dunno (but am only level 38, so can't buy candy shop yet anyway)

Rynetory2
12-03-15, 07:39 PM
genius dear, but if only i could crafting like crazy too, i cannot do anything on my farm, i can only taking screenshots. every time i do something, scrolling for example, my game crashes like crazy. i bought my sleigh for 5 or 6 times. doing the same delivery for 4 times. i am using wifi and everything is ok except this game. any suggestion? :(

1. Force shut game
2. Restart device
3. Make sure you have space on your device.
4. check connection
5. Dont leave other apps running in the background.

raissawinda
12-03-15, 07:39 PM

My plane/sled deliveries have asked for the lavender plants and some of the craftable items so far.

For the people who didn't get the lavender plants are you all playing on the Christmas version?

here is the pic

Rynetory2
12-03-15, 07:40 PM
The purple plant IS the peppermint PLANT. You use this to make different candies. You can use it in the Choclateer to make something, and the candy maker. Since I bought the four peppermint plants, I have planted and replanted all evening, now I have over 100.

Can you post a pic of the peppermint?

Clark_Wayne
12-03-15, 07:42 PM
The peppermint and crafts items were from mini goals in Christmas 2013. Pine tree were from last year.

I am wondering if they are related to our event. This is a collection event. Maybe they are needed for later goals or maybe its just oversight and they were unintentionally brought back? Or they are brought back to make our deliveries more fun/challenging?

I think the next goal 3 may help to clear our doubts. I am not crafting these items until we get more news.

fyi : xmas 2013 pine trees can't be used for this event :( they look identical but 2015 pine trees are bigger than 2013 pine trees

i have the xmas 2013 crafting items,... but since i didn't keep xmas 2013 items (how could i know they would use them again :eek: !) i can't plant any lavender ! but i don't have the goals neither ! only the new ones

raissawinda
12-03-15, 07:42 PM
1. Force shut game
2. Restart device
3. Make sure you have space on your device.
4. check connection
5. Dont leave other apps running in the background.

thank you rynetory2, i have done the following but still crashes, i am deleting all photos and music if that is possible.

Rynetory2
12-03-15, 07:43 PM
They both look the same to me lol. Hahaha i am thinking they are the same. Whats the name of it in your silo?

PookieBear50
12-03-15, 07:43 PM
Peppermint

raissawinda
12-03-15, 07:46 PM
They both look the same to me lol. Hahaha i am thinking they are the same. Whats the name of it in your silo?

seems peppermint is hot issue here. don't bother to spend your gems folks, ask anyone to spare any at their store. :)

aviona0423
The next goal after collecting 40 presents is to upgrade your sleigh. If you already upgraded, you will get the reward and move to the next goal which is upgrade to 4th level. I'm on that now. So far, no goals to craft something.

Rynetory2
fyi : xmas 2013 pine trees can't be used for this event :( they look identical but 2015 pine trees are bigger than 2013 pine trees

i have lavender,... but since i didn't keep some (how could i know they would use them again :eek: !) i can't plant any ! but i don't have the goals neither ! only the new ones

Thanks for the info, i chopped off my 2014 pines but kept the 2013.

Well we did ask for taller decorations and trees,and past years items in the winter suggestion thread lol. they return taller this time. ;-)

Rynetory2
12-03-15, 07:48 PM
The next goal after collecting 40 presents is to upgrade your sleigh. If you already upgraded, you will get the reward and move to the next goal which is upgrade to 4th level. I'm on that now. So far, no goals to craft something.

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

PookieBear50
12-03-15, 07:48 PM

Last year's trees are the Snowy Pine and the Deluxe Snowy Pine. This year's trees (which ARE larger) are the Holiday Pine and the Deluxe Holiday Pine.

Last year's on the left, this year's on the right.

Rynetory2
12-03-15, 07:50 PM
Peppermint

Thank you.

Can someone with lavender check your silo if the plant says peppermint or lavender? Thank you.

Ok. Conclusion: lavender = peppermint. Well one question answered. :)

So far no goal requiring the crafts. I am guessing they are new delivery challenges. For those who like me dont have this peppermint, discard those deliveries or buy the missing plant from others if you want to do those deliveries.

Sorry i dont have more answers. Lets just continue and see what comes next. I havent start on my goal so will do so and check back now and then.

anne202b
12-03-15, 07:51 PM
Has anyone purchased the Peppermint Pole? How much less is crafting/growing time? Thanks. :)

sloebear
12-03-15, 07:51 PM
Posting a bunch more peppermint now :)
EDIT: 9 pairs in my shop

anne202b
12-03-15, 07:52 PM
Thank you.

Can someone with lavender check your silo if the plant says peppermint or lavender? Thank you.

Peppermint. :)

bss0226
12-03-15, 07:53 PM
FWIW, I've fully upgraded my sleigh to level 15 which is beyond the goals. There are 6 goals and the last one asks you to upgrade the sleigh to level 11. The sleigh can be upgraded 4 more times to 15. No goals asked for any new craft items. They appear for deliveries. Haven't seen in train yet. I got a snowball from chickens.

bss0226
12-03-15, 07:54 PM
Oh, did not get peppermint but one of my minifarms did so I bought from there. My other 4 farms have 0 for peppermint plants

lnztrekfan
12-03-15, 07:54 PM
Ok I'm not sure but I seriously thought my plant said lavender when I planted first time! I have since force closed and reopened and it definitely says peppermint! Idk if I had a brain misfire or read lavender earlier in the threads and just assumed that was what I had. I apologize for any confusion I may have caused. Sorry guys:(

Clark_Wayne
12-03-15, 07:58 PM
level 3 to level 4 :

Rynetory2
12-03-15, 08:01 PM
Guys, pls help on these if you have the info. Thank you very much.

(1) info of each goal from goal 5 onwards.

(2) upgrade info

Stages of upgrade
Stage 1 gives 4 presents
To upgrade to Stage 3 requires ? of each upgrade part - gives ? presents.
To level 15 ?
(? of each upgrade part for full upgrade)

Rynetory2
12-03-15, 08:04 PM
Ok I'm not sure but I seriously thought my plant said lavender when I planted first time! I have since force closed and reopened and it definitely says peppermint! Idk if I had a brain misfire or read lavender earlier in the threads and just assumed that was what I had. I apologize for any confusion I may have caused. Sorry guys:(

Dont worry about it lnztrekfan. You were trying to help and we appreciate, i do. :) these new items are kinda confusing since we just started the event. Its all good.

ninasidstorm8
12-03-15, 08:05 PM
One thing that may be causing problems is opening up the regular version of the game. I often do this as I switch between games, If I do, many of the new craft items are no longer available and I can't see what to do to upgrade the sleigh. Ensure the old version is closed and then restart the new one to put things back to what they should be.

I sat staring at 0 Peppermint to plant for quite a while and then I forced closed the game and I started out with 4. Didn't cost me anything.

Rynetory2
12-03-15, 08:09 PM
One thing that may be causing problems is opening up the regular version of the game. I often do this as I switch between games, If I do, many of the new craft items are no longer available and I can't see what to do to upgrade the sleigh. Ensure the old version is closed and then restart the new one to put things back to what they should be.

I sat staring at 0 Peppermint to plant for quite a while and then I forced closed the game and I started out with 4. Didn't cost me anything.

I would strongly advise you or any member to use only the latest version 2.3 to avoid any complications. However its entirely your choice.

tegaan3
12-03-15, 08:09 PM
I bought the sleigh I still have 0 peppermint :(

sloebear
12-03-15, 08:12 PM
More peppermint going up now!

ninasidstorm8
12-03-15, 08:13 PM
I would strongly advise you or any member to use only the latest version 2.3 to avoid any complications. However its entirely your choice.

That is good advice and I will delete the older version soon. I just like to put the new version through its paces before deleting the older one.

sloebear
12-03-15, 08:18 PM
Guys, pls help on these if you have the info. Thank you very much.

(1) info of each goal from goal 5 onwards.

(2) upgrade info

Stages of upgrade
Stage 1 gives 4 presents
To upgrade to Stage 3 requires ? of each upgrade part - gives ? presents.
To level 15 ?
(? of each upgrade part for full upgrade)

Stage 2 to 3 requires 2 of each, gives 12 presents

Stage 3 to 4 requires 3 of each, gives 16 presents

EDIT: Stage 4 to 5 requires 4 of each, gives 20 presents

Clark_Wayne
12-03-15, 08:23 PM
goal 5 of 6 : upgrade the sleigh to lvl 7

tegaan3
12-03-15, 08:25 PM
Thanks sloe bear, now I have peppermint. Force closing did not help.

sloebear
12-03-15, 08:27 PM
Thanks sloe bear, now I have peppermint. Force closing did not help.

You're welcome, I'll keep selling it for another hour or so and see tomorrow if anyone still needs it :)

xenu8
12-03-15, 08:28 PM
It says the 100 gem snowman: tap for snowfall, the 50 gem snowman: tap for fun (whatever that means)

Question will 100 gem snowman always make snow or only during event?

lnztrekfan
12-03-15, 08:35 PM
I'm also selling peppermint. I'd is lnztrekfan first letter is lowercase l!

Clark_Wayne
12-03-15, 08:48 PM
2nd prize is 200 presents

sloebear
12-03-15, 09:00 PM
Got a bunch more peppermint up, off to bed now though - good luck everyone!

xenu8
12-03-15, 09:15 PM
What kind of habitat does the baby reindeer need? Does it come with one?

xenu8
12-03-15, 09:16 PM
If nothing has changed, I have the 50 gem snowman from years past. When tapped, he drops his carrot nose, and looks for it and reattached.

lol thanks

raissawinda
12-03-15, 09:34 PM
2nd prize is 200 presents

thank you, and what's the first prize?

Rynetory2
12-03-15, 09:42 PM
thank you, and what's the first prize?

Pig skin.

How are your app and device doing? Can you progress?

funforcatalina
12-03-15, 09:42 PM
Has anyone purchased the Peppermint Pole? How much less is crafting/growing time? Thanks. :)

I also wanted to know the answer to this question, I just found an old post http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?63059-Farm-2-Update-12-18-13/page3 from 2013 where players state that each pole reduces crafting time by 10%, hope that helps :)

tuffyjkitten
12-03-15, 09:52 PM
After you chop the tree (the coin one anyways, didnt buy the gem one) it loses some snow. Chopped one on left, new one on right.

Also I have collected from every type of animal and have zero snowballs. Are they really that much of a random drop? Do we need them for anything other than crafting a snowman?

jsburas123
12-03-15, 10:10 PM
If someone has extra peppermint plants for sale please let me know, I have forced closed several times and still no peppermint plants

Rynetory2
12-03-15, 10:14 PM
EVENT INFO

I have updated the event info on Post #1. Please let me know if there's any correction needed or anything I missed out. Thanks.

dylis007
12-03-15, 10:48 PM
Did you still need peppermint jsburas123????

jsburas123
12-03-15, 10:50 PM
Yes please

dylis007
12-03-15, 10:53 PM
Ok il pop some in shop

raissawinda
12-03-15, 10:53 PM
Pig skin.

How are your app and device doing? Can you progress?

no progress since my last points collection (i have 16 points atm). right now i am still deleting photos and files on my iphone. no games at all except FS2 Xmas version. do not know how to delete all photos at once (12k photos). any activity will cause me crashes. thank you for worrying me :p

jsburas123
12-03-15, 11:06 PM
Ok il pop some in shop

Thanks so much!

wishfulthinking13
12-03-15, 11:12 PM
Anyone playing that has peppermint?

xenu8
12-03-15, 11:16 PM
I have been selling peppermint as I grow them!

The peppermint pole time:

Snowman (studio): 1 hour
Xmas cookies (kitchen): 1 hour 21 mins
Fish thing (studio): 2 hour
Candy bark (chocolatier): 40 mins 29 secs
Egg nogg (dairy): 26 mins 59 secs

wishfulthinking13
12-03-15, 11:17 PM
I'm coming to check out your store!

wishfulthinking13
12-03-15, 11:22 PM
Ok il pop some in shop

Thank you for the peppermint!!

ciarjen
12-04-15, 01:41 AM
So far, for me, this is the worst drop rate I have ever seen for an event.

I have made about 20 deliveries and got 2 upgrade parts and 1 axe.

At this rate I will need to make another 40 deliveries to get another 4 parts to make the first upgrade and it is likely to be even more than that as drops are always random and not necessarily the parts you need.

rhiannydd928
12-04-15, 01:45 AM
Wondering if anyone can help me, I'm able to craft certain festive things but can't buy a sleigh or anything.....I'm in the uk so has it maybe just not fully started yet?? I've also done the force close and reset many times and am running the up to date version.

HelloUncertainty
12-04-15, 03:30 AM
Anyone who needs peppermint, please let me know and I will sell to you. I have been planting a lot to help others. You can add me by my name on here.

Carbuck
12-04-15, 05:00 AM
Selling some peppermint now in my shop for those who don't have any yet. Farm name is Cozy.

Good luck everybody!

ArlettesFarm
12-04-15, 05:15 AM
I'm also selling peppermint in dribs and drabs as it grows.
Farm name is ArlettesFarm. If you send me an add request, I'll accept it in the morning.

P.S. I'm in Australia, so the time Zone might be a bit off for many players. :) Currently 10.15pm on Friday evening here, so I'll post another batch of peppermint now, and again in the morning.

Jennerwein1
12-04-15, 05:21 AM
How do you get the peppermint pole? I have none for sale. A boatload of peppermint so though. Growing more to put up for sale.

Rynetory2
12-04-15, 05:25 AM
How do you get the peppermint pole? I have none for sale. A boatload of peppermint so though. Growing more to put up for sale.

Peppermint Pole is under Decoration tab in Market.

Rynetory2
12-04-15, 05:35 AM
Wondering if anyone can help me, I'm able to craft certain festive things but can't buy a sleigh or anything.....I'm in the uk so has it maybe just not fully started yet?? I've also done the force close and reset many times and am running the up to date version.

What game version are you on? Can you do the following...

1. Check and see if you are using the version Holiday Harvest v2.3? (see version screen and details in Post #1 of this thread)

2. Check your goal list and see if you have the Goal 1 in your goal list. You can see a screenshot of Goal 1 in Post #1. Click "Buy" and you will be able to buy your Reindeer Sleigh.

Once you purchase your sleigh, you should be able to proceed with the rest of the goals. Hope this helps. Thanks.

Jennerwein1
12-04-15, 05:45 AM
Peppermint Pole is under Decoration tab in Market.

Thank you. Found it way beyond the flags. Now another question: what about the crafts ? It tells me I need to make a s snowman in the studio, but I can't make any snowballs.

Rynetory2
12-04-15, 05:48 AM
What tells you to make a snowman? Is it a goal or are you refering to your delivery? Sorry i dont quite get you.

sachertorte19
12-04-15, 05:54 AM
I can craft items for the event in chocolatier in candy shop and have peppermint but I can?t find the new version in appstore and have also no pop up for event

dizzle507
12-04-15, 05:56 AM
With 15 upgrades on the sleigh......definitely gonna need some help from people selling extra upgrade parts.....seems like a bit much/excessive to get to top level of upgrades. If the numbers are right on the upgrade parts in the first post of this thread you will need a grand total of 684 upgrade parts. Since they don't drop every delivery, you are probably looking at close to 1000 deliveries in 2 weeks.....is this even possible, are the numbers right in the first post???????

Rynetory2
12-04-15, 05:58 AM
I can craft items for the event in chocolatier in candy shop and have peppermint but I can?t find the new version in appstore and have also no pop up for event

See this. Search for "Farm Story 2 Harvest"

The game has a popup screen which will bring you to download this if you click "Go". In case you missed it, you can go to App Store and search for Farm Story 2: Holiday Harvest (version 2.3). Use this Holiday Harvest version for this event.

Note: version 2.2 is the regular Farm Story 2.

Rynetory2
12-04-15, 06:03 AM
With 15 upgrades on the sleigh......definitely gonna need some help from people selling extra upgrade parts.....seems like a bit much/excessive to get to top level of upgrades. If the numbers are right on the upgrade parts in the first post of this thread you will need a grand total of 684 upgrade parts. Since they don't drop every delivery, you are probably looking at close to 1000 deliveries in 2 weeks.....is this even possible, are the numbers right in the first post???????

Unfortunately the figures are correct, kindly provided by members. You neednt fully upgrade the sleigh. Thankfully we neednt complete the goals to get the reindeer. These figures were similiar to past events; they required massive uograde parts. Just upgrade to whatever stage you can.

PS. I did way over 2500 deliveries for several of these events in the past. Other members probably did more too.

justmine2
12-04-15, 06:09 AM
I'm on stage 6. It says upgrade sleigh to level 11, and I'm on 0/11. I have upgraded the sled 3 times since then and it still says 0/11
What's up with that?

Rynetory2
12-04-15, 06:11 AM
I'm on stage 6. It says upgrade sleigh to level 11, and I'm on 0/11. I have upgraded the sled 3 times since then and it still says 0/11
What's up with that?

Try force shut and start game. If it doesnt work, can you post screen that say "0/11"?

Click on your sleigh, whats the stage in the caption?

sachertorte19
12-04-15, 06:18 AM
I?ve try to search the Holiday Harvest (version 2.3). but it shows me only winter that was last year
I?m now on BirthdayParty I?ve looked in App store to download it is there any else to look ?

Jennerwein1
12-04-15, 06:19 AM
What tells you to make a snowman? Is it a goal or are you refering to your delivery? Sorry i dont quite get you.

Sorry, it is a delivery. I click on the snowman, and it says make in studio. There it says I need 3 snowballs, but I only have one. Does it drop from somewhere ? Thanks for taking the time to help me.

Rynetory2
12-04-15, 06:22 AM
I?ve try to search the Holiday Harvest (version 2.3). but it shows me only winter that was last year
I?m now on BirthdayParty I?ve looked in App store to download it is there any else to look ?

Try this.... Type in what I typed shown in screen.

dizzle507
12-04-15, 06:24 AM
Sorry, it is a delivery. I click on the snowman, and it says make in studio. There it says I need 3 snowballs, but I only have one. Does it drop from somewhere ? Thanks for taking the time to help me.

They drop from sheep when u collect from them

justmine2
12-04-15, 06:27 AM
Now it says 0/1.

Rynetory2
12-04-15, 06:32 AM
Now it says 0/1.

Thanks for the pic. The goal will register 1/1 once your sleigh reaches stage 11. Click on your sleigh, the caption shows you your current stage.

dizzle507
12-04-15, 06:36 AM
Now it says 0/1.

This is just for the goal. U are 0 of 1 out of completing ur goal. Once u upgrade to 11. It will change to 1 of 1 and give u the points/money for completing. Click on your sleigh and it will tell you in the right corner what level it is. you can see in my screenshot....mine is currently at stage 4.

sachertorte19
12-04-15, 06:38 AM
I?m on android is this only for ios player ?

Rynetory2
12-04-15, 06:41 AM

Yes it seems so. Sorry. :(

Jennerwein1
12-04-15, 06:58 AM
They drop from sheep when u collect from them

Thank you.

Doncourt
12-04-15, 07:03 AM
How do you make the snowball needed to craft the snowman in the studio? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks! :o

HappyJ8
12-04-15, 07:11 AM
How do you make the snowball needed to craft the snowman in the studio? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks! :o

Snowball drops from collecting sheeps and alpaca.

elsie0104
12-04-15, 07:18 AM

I m on android too.
So sad i cant join this christmas event.:(

Clark_Wayne
12-04-15, 07:30 AM
I also wanted to know the answer to this question, I just found an old post http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?63059-Farm-2-Update-12-18-13/page3 from 2013 where players state that each pole reduces crafting time by 10%, hope that helps :)

yes it reduce the crafting time. i got 3 so my time crafting are reduced with 3x10% ;)

for rynetory : i can't find the post where it says how to get snow for the snowman. can you please update the info on 1st post :D
btw you can't craft the snowman and the fish thing (studio) in the regular fs2. problem : i started crafting with the fs2 harvest but the regular fs2 can't even see the crafting in the queue ! :eek:

Rynetory2
12-04-15, 07:57 AM
btw you can't craft the snowman and the fish thing (studio) in the regular fs2. problem : i started crafting with the fs2 harvest but the regular fs2 can't even see the crafting in the queue ! :eek:

This was my advise to a member who played on the regular version... Same for you...

To add: I have updated the event info. Thanks.

WindermereBakery
12-04-15, 09:20 AM
I haven't updated to the winter version, but after the update before that my game freezes and crashes to the desktop very frequently, and every time I try to visit another players farm my game crashes.
Has anyone else had this problem and does this winter update fix that problem?

ginrae22
12-04-15, 10:42 AM
Okay so let me just express that I am SOOOOO EXCITED! TL finally listened to our requests to bring back the snow on our farm AND ios is actually getting complete new versions instead of just updates, ANDDDDD they even it looks like brought back the special Christmas/holiday items that we can plant, and make like the peppermint plant and egg nog, peppermint bark and snickerdoodle and oh man sorry but I am just totally and thoroughly delighted! Its so fun and holiday cheerful and yay! THANK YOU TL!

This event, I just started, but we have had this type of event many times and it should be the kind that we can actually sell items and help one another and that is totally awesome and fits with the spirit of Christmas, and all of the other great holidays that everyone celebrates this time of year! <33

MsScarlet29
12-04-15, 11:09 AM
Yes it seems so. Sorry. :(
Hi, can I just ask, can android players still get the holiday harvest version...I.e. the snow, even if they don't get the event? Thanks

ErnieKatz
12-04-15, 12:28 PM
Is this game just for MOBILE devices, or can I play on my MacBook. The reason I ask is the Winter game is running so slow, no smooth at all.I was just wondering if a devise with more memory, and bigger flash drive would make this game perform better.

thesadlittlefarm
12-04-15, 01:14 PM
thank you rynetory2, i have done the following but still crashes, i am deleting all photos and music if that is possible.

I had problems with my Ipad (it was the 1st edition) Turns out the operating system was to old to handle the game. I dropped and and had to buy a new one, and was amazed at all the things the old one wouldn't handle I never knew the game had. Like all the animation. The game says it will be playable on the 5.something OS that was on the old IPad, but it wasn't enough to use all the features. Maybe that could be part of the problem?

anne202b
12-04-15, 01:19 PM
yes it reduce the crafting time. i got 3 so my time crafting are reduced with 3x10% ;)

for rynetory : i can't find the post where it says how to get snow for the snowman. can you please update the info on 1st post :D

Thanks to both of you, Clark_Wayne and funforcatalina!!! Appreciate the replies. :)

dizzle507
12-04-15, 02:49 PM
I hope I'm wrong, but it seems like the reindeer is going to to be almost impossible to get. Had a bunch of supplies built up b4 the event started, have been crafting and delivering, non stop like crazy. I know there are still some days left, But my sleigh is only upgraded to stage 5, and have only 100 presents. Unless others start selling upgrade parts....I feel like Santa is going to leave me with coal instead of his reindeer.

aroara
12-04-15, 03:00 PM
Where do you get the pole to reduce crafting time??

Nvm. Just read back far enough and saw its under decorations :)

Okay.... I bought 2 poles and it reduced some of the crafts but not the fish thing in the studio.

Carbuck
12-04-15, 03:24 PM
Hello All!

I will have some peppermint in my shop in about 6 minutes for those who still need some to get started. M

Farm name is Cozy.

Droptilushop2
12-04-15, 03:40 PM
Yes it seems so. Sorry. :( Really again!!! ANDROID player here & again still not invited to join in Christmas goals. [] WHY???

FrozenTurtle
12-04-15, 03:45 PM
Update: Everyone should be getting two free Peppermint on their account. You will need to force close and restart the app to see it.

aroara
12-04-15, 03:46 PM
Why arent all event craft times reduced with the pole???

Ive had 10 peppermint for sale all day. No ones bought it

PookieBear50
12-04-15, 03:48 PM
I hope I'm wrong, but it seems like the reindeer is going to to be almost impossible to get. Had a bunch of supplies built up b4 the event started, have been crafting and delivering, non stop like crazy. I know there are still some days left, But my sleigh is only upgraded to stage 5, and have only 100 presents. Unless others start selling upgrade parts....I feel like Santa is going to leave me with coal instead of his reindeer.

Once I finish my current items, I'm going to be far more selective of what orders I fulfill and therefore what I'm willing to craft (and buy). I have a feeling it's the only way I'll have the possibility of collecting upgrade parts. At this point, I'm only at level 3 (having a job really hurts during these events), so I'm also going to desperately hope that others will start selling upgrade parts.

sweetdeda
12-04-15, 05:51 PM
I had at least 40 gifts, now it only says I have 10? I uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice now, what happened to them?

FrozenTurtle
12-04-15, 06:11 PM
Why arent all event craft times reduced with the pole???

Which craft does this not appear to be working for?

raissawinda
12-04-15, 06:32 PM

yes, i've been waiting for somebody to post about this. i need two days for my peppermints to be sold. strange, because my newspaper was overloaded with peppermint yesterday. 7 of them sold peppermint. since then, i only sell peppermint if any of my neighbors needs it.

raissawinda
12-04-15, 06:36 PM
I had at least 40 gifts, now it only says I have 10? I uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice now, what happened to them?

there was a similar thing happened to one player from renaissance world event. i am still searching for their convos with rynetory2, i believe they said don't open the regular version of FS2 when you play the current event. because we do not know what's gonna happen with your progress atm for example your issue right now. let me search their post and i'll let you know asap.

edit:
i hope this helps you dear
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?84943-Renaissance-World-Event-Sept-24-(IOS-only)&p=1180318&highlight=lost#post1180318

I have found out what happened to my shields collection. It seems that if you accidentaly open up another version of farm story 2 game (e.g the valentine or the Christmas version) then you go back and open up the current version that has the event, the shield counter starts from zero! ��

Anyone knows of away to get back the lost shields? Pls help.

It's not advisable for you to keep multiple versions of game for this exact reason. Force close both apps and start the latest app, see if your crests are in order. If not, write in to support so the agent can help. In the mean time, delete all versions of fs2 with only one remaining. Use this remaining latest version to continue your collections.

Ps it's lucky you lose crests so early in the event. Imagine losing 3900 crests when you are so close to the prize horse! Or gems.

raissawinda
12-04-15, 06:48 PM
I had problems with my Ipad (it was the 1st edition) Turns out the operating system was to old to handle the game. I dropped and and had to buy a new one, and was amazed at all the things the old one wouldn't handle I never knew the game had. Like all the animation. The game says it will be playable on the 5.something OS that was on the old IPad, but it wasn't enough to use all the features. Maybe that could be part of the problem?

do you mean my device cannot handle the graphic resolution and all that from this game? i once think about it too. the graphic resolution of this game is too high to play on my iphone 4. i have better device to play this game but it is using android os and we can't play the event (any event mostly btw) on android.. too bad isn't it? :( so i'd rather stay on my iphone and struggle in every event team lava would give. and with the events continuously given, i almost have no time to play on my android to prepare everything, so.. i just stay with my stupid old iphone and do the best i can to win every event. :) i deleted 10k photos, all games installed, not much activity, reduce the music space of memory, but still crashes once in an hour playing. thank you for your kind support. :o

raissawinda
12-04-15, 07:05 PM
Once I finish my current items, I'm going to be far more selective of what orders I fulfill and therefore what I'm willing to craft (and buy). I have a feeling it's the only way I'll have the possibility of collecting upgrade parts. At this point, I'm only at level 3 (having a job really hurts during these events), so I'm also going to desperately hope that others will start selling upgrade parts.

yes dear, i wish for everyone to be able finish their upgrading shortly and start helping others by selling their excess upgrade parts. imho, this holiday event is even much more difficult than the renaissance world event. the drop rate of the upgrade parts isn't pretty satisfying to me. anyway, i finished the last event upgrading within 4 days and won the grand prize within a week. i have no idea about my winning this christmas... :( in addition, i have this stupid device to play with. hahaha.. annoying. :D

generalmadness
12-04-15, 07:27 PM
FWIW, I have collected snowballs from sheep, alpaca, and COWS. Rarely, but a few times now.

Rynetory2
12-04-15, 07:31 PM
Event Updates

This is an IOS event. Minimum level to participate is level 15.
Please read Post #1 for more event information.

- This was an issue and has been fixed. Only some players saw it, but everyone has it and get the habitat for the Baby Reindeer.

Update: Everyone should be getting two free Peppermint on their account. You will need to force close and restart the app to see it.

- The peppermint crop and festive crafts are not needed directly for this event. They are festive crafts to make our deliveries more fun and interesting. You don't need the candy maker; you can discard the deliveries asking for craft items from the candy maker.

Reminder

"Be sure to update your Farm Story 2 to Holiday Harvest version 2.3 and to use this version for the event. You will not see most of the seasonal drops and festive crafts in the regular version. Do NOT use the regular version for this event as it may cause complications to your event."

Hey guys, please use only version 2.3 for this event. Apologies if I seem naggy - I really dont wish to have any member lose their chance to win the Baby Reindeer just bcos they didnt stick to event guidelines. This event has only 17 days left, please dont mess up or complicate your own event. :( For the sake of your baby reindeer, pretty please.

Thank you for reading.

Many Thanks to all members who have provided the event information. Much appreciated!

Have fun and Good luck Everyone. :)

sweetdeda
12-04-15, 07:51 PM
there was a similar thing happened to one player from renaissance world event. i am still searching for their convos with rynetory2, i believe they said don't open the regular version of FS2 when you play the current event. because we do not know what's gonna happen with your progress atm for example your issue right now. let me search their post and i'll let you know asap.

edit:
i hope this helps you dear
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?84943-Renaissance-World-Event-Sept-24-(IOS-only)&p=1180318&highlight=lost#post1180318

Thank you very much. I did accidentially open the regular version. Well that's a bummer. I guess I will delete the regular version for the time being. Again thank tou for taking the time to find that post for me.

Rynetory2
12-04-15, 07:58 PM
Thank you very much. I did accidentially open the regular version. Well that's a bummer. I guess I will delete the regular version for the time being. Again thank tou for taking the time to find that post for me.

sweetdeda, I am sorry you lost your presents. :( You might want to send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent could help you on this.

raissawinda
12-04-15, 08:11 PM

glad to help dear :) you may want to do what rynetory2 advise us :o just be careful next time and have fun

littelprincess0313
12-04-15, 09:52 PM
Hey :) is it possible to buy the slay upgrade parts in the market?

aroara
12-04-15, 10:47 PM
The caroling catfish and snowman in the studio

xenu8
12-04-15, 11:07 PM

Yes, there are some special people selling lots of parts if you can find them

Rynetory2
12-04-15, 11:54 PM
What level do u have to be for this event??

Minimum level is level 15.

What kind of habitat does the baby reindeer need? Does it come with one?

The baby reindeer comes with a habitat.

Hi, can I just ask, can android players still get the holiday harvest version...I.e. the snow, even if they don't get the event? Thanks

I'm sorry. Android players will not get the Holiday Harvest version since it is only for this event. Sorry about that.

The game does not sell sleigh upgrade parts in the Market tab since it's the event feature to get these parts from deliveries and pine trees. However you can try searching for it in newspaper and your neighbours' side shops. Sorry about that.

noemata
12-05-15, 01:52 AM
HMMM...
Where's the incentive to craft the new festive 'food' if it doesn't seem to reward much in terms of 'star' points or coins in deliveries, easier to discard that delivery methinks :rolleyes:

littelprincess0313
12-05-15, 02:02 AM
Yes, there are some special people selling lots of parts if you can find them

Thank you :) I hope I can find them the next days ;)

tromalyt
12-05-15, 02:42 AM
First day I received 7 axes or so, second day I have not received any axes despite the fact that I sent more deliveries.

raissawinda
12-05-15, 04:22 AM
i just want a confirmation from moderator/staff to my curiosity, do we have to complete the tasks (6 of 6) so we could get the baby reindeer?
i remember some players did not manage to get the shorthair kitten on purrfect quest event back then because they did not complete the tasks even though they had upgraded the kitty tree to full stage. many thanks in advance. :)

Rynetory2
12-05-15, 08:08 AM
You will not get the baby reindeer by completing these 6 goals for this event. You will win the baby reindeer when you have collected enough presents which are required for baby reindeer.

Purrfect Quest Event is a different type of event from this Holiday Season Event. Different types of events have different requirements to win the prize pets.

Purrfect Quest Event is a goal type event - whereby you need to complete a series of goals to win the pet.
Holiday Season Event is a collection type event - whereby you need to collect enough presents to win the pet.

Hope this helps to clear your curiosity or doubts if any.

Holiday Season Event

Event Prizes
Individual Prizes:
First Prize: Festive Pig skin : 50 presents
Second Prize: Festive Chicken skin : 200 presents
Third Prize: Festive Sheep skin : 700 presents
Fourth Prize: Festive Cow skin : ? presents
Fifth Prize: Baby Reindeer pet : ? presents
Note: Prizes are found in your cellar upon collecting enough required presents. The Baby Reindeer comes with a habitat when you win it.

raissawinda
12-05-15, 08:27 AM

thank you very much rynetory2, i was really confused about it. now everything is clear to me. pardon my silly question, because i thought i must upgrade the sleigh to the highest stage. thank you very much for explaining and clarifying, i appreciate it. :)

Rynetory2
12-05-15, 08:44 AM
thank you very much rynetory2, i was really confused about it. now everything is clear to me. pardon my silly question, because i thought i must upgrade the sleigh to the highest stage. thank you very much for explaining and clarifying, i appreciate it. :)

No worries raissawinda. I can understand you dont want to miss out on the baby reindeer. :) If I can help to clarify yours or any members' doubts, I'll try my best. If you have more questions, just post.

QueensFinest28
12-05-15, 10:48 AM
I'm liking this event and the new changes to the farm is great. I have a question about this Deluxe Holiday Pine. I'm thinking of buying it just need a few more gems. What does it do though? I'm guessing it's the same as the other pine except it doesn't go away after two chops?

alish00
12-05-15, 11:04 AM
I'm liking this event and the new changes to the farm is great. I have a question about this Deluxe Holiday Pine. I'm thinking of buying it just need a few more gems. What does it do though? I'm guessing it's the same as the other pine except it doesn't go away after two chops?

Nope it goes away too after 2 chops

SeaJelly77
12-05-15, 12:31 PM
My sleigh didn't change appearance after my upgrade this time even though it showed that it would gain a wreath, snow and presents. I'm on stage 7 now and yes I force closed and also re downloaded but still only has the red sack?

nec912
12-05-15, 04:11 PM
Ever since I fully upgraded my sleigh I don't get parts or axes. I understand why I don't get parts (although, I was hoping to help my friends) but why no axes ? ����

Carbuck
12-05-15, 05:04 PM
You will not get the baby reindeer by completing these 6 goals for this event. You will win the baby reindeer when you have collected enough presents which are required for baby reindeer.

Purrfect Quest Event is a different type of event from this Holiday Season Event. Different types of events have different requirements to win the prize pets.

Purrfect Quest Event is a goal type event - whereby you need to complete a series of goals to win the pet.
Holiday Season Event is a collection type event - whereby you need to collect enough presents to win the pet.

Rynetory2,

I got the pig skin. I have 2 pig pens with 4 pigs in each one. I was only able to apply the holiday skin to one pig pen. Is this a glitch?

PookieBear50
12-05-15, 06:53 PM
Rynetory2,

I got the pig skin. I have 2 pig pens with 4 pigs in each one. I was only able to apply the holiday skin to one pig pen. Is this a glitch?

Did you try Edit, then selecting the 2nd pig pen? Each pen needs to have the skins adjusted separately.