PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Harvest World Event - Dec 3 2015 (IOS)

Pages : 1 [2]

nec912
12-05-15, 07:59 PM
Once I finished upgrading my sleigh I stopped getting axes! Are you still not getting them too?

SummerZavara
12-05-15, 08:45 PM
I have a gingerbread dog in my store that I could buy except the game tells me I already have the limit. I don't have a single one!

lengesath
12-05-15, 09:25 PM
I've sent delivery after delivery and rarely get Holiday axe. Is there something I'm missing? Very frustrating!

ankavale1000
12-05-15, 09:59 PM
Cow Skin 1400 presents
Baby Reindeer 3000 presents

ankavale1000
12-05-15, 10:00 PM
I have a gingerbread dog in my store that I could buy except the game tells me I already have the limit. I don't have a single one!

That happened to me also. But once I stored a pet dog in the cellar, I am able to buy another. Try that.

farmingNess
12-05-15, 10:57 PM
I have a question about where the snowballs come from. I have received some but I'm not sure where they came from. Can someone please help me with this?

generalmadness
12-05-15, 11:08 PM
I have a question about where the snowballs come from. I have received some but I'm not sure where they came from. Can someone please help me with this?

I have gotten them from sheep, alpaca, and cows, and I just got one from a chicken!

farmingNess
12-05-15, 11:22 PM
I have gotten them from sheep, alpaca, and cows, and I just got one from a chicken!

Ok. Thank you! I fugured they came from the animals, I just haven't actually seen them. ��

aviona0423
12-05-15, 11:54 PM
I've sent delivery after delivery and rarely get Holiday axe. Is there something I'm missing? Very frustrating!

Funny, that is the one I always get! 😩😩😩 I'm selling most of them so feel free to check my shop every now and then. 😁😁😁

I need parts!!

PookieBear50
12-06-15, 01:10 AM
Cow Skin 1400 presents

3000 presents? I'm stuck at 197 right now! Upgrade parts are so few and far between... :(

littelprincess0313
12-06-15, 01:28 AM
Funny, that is the one I always get!  I'm selling most of them so feel free to check my shop every now and then. 

I need parts!!

Hey do you sell any upgrade parts you dont need?

xenu8
12-06-15, 03:57 AM
The last goal is to get to stage 11...maybe they made a mistake & it stops the parts from being delivered..you should email support about it.

Rynetory2
12-06-15, 04:03 AM
Event Prizes
Individual Prizes:
First Prize: Festive Pig skin : 50 presents
Second Prize: Festive Chicken skin : 200 presents
Third Prize: Festive Sheep skin : 700 presents
Fourth Prize: Festive Cow skin : 1400 presents
Fifth Prize: Baby Reindeer pet : 3000 presents

Community Prizes:
First Prize: Festive Silo skin : 30,000,000 presents
Second Prize: Festive Barn skin : ? presents
Third Prize: Festive Farmhouse skin : ? presents

Please Post #1 for full event information.

Note: If any member is facing issues with their Holiday Harvest app, pls post in Current Bugs & Issues (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54301-Farm-Story-2-Current-Bugs-and-Issues&p=1218332#post1218332) thread. Thanks.

Have fun and Good luck Everyone. :)

raissawinda
12-06-15, 04:49 AM
Cow Skin 1400 presents

oh thank you, but that is crazy, i just hit 200 present and then i read this, please increase the drop rate of upgrade parts team lava... :(

Rynetory2
12-06-15, 05:00 AM
Renaissance horse required 4000, so this is better.

raissawinda
12-06-15, 05:03 AM
Renaissance horse required 4000, so this is better.

but if i'm not mistaken, i earn 100 shields per collection. this time i earn 20-something :(

Rynetory2
12-06-15, 05:12 AM
but if i'm not mistaken, i earn 100 shields per collection. this time i earn 20-something :(

I think we are back to the regular pattern of collection type events, with exception of Renaissance Event which was easier. The previous ones require massive upgrade parts.

Try your best to upgrade and keep chopping pine trees for parts and/or presents. This is only the beginning, you still have time. :)

rhiannydd892
12-06-15, 08:27 AM
Anybody have any tips for getting upgrade parts?? I seem to not be getting anything from deliveries and nobody seems to be selling any. Have I missed something? I send so many deliveries a day yet am lucky if I get 1 upgrade part

Floris1234567890
12-06-15, 08:36 AM
i seeying on the market all new items ( christmass items ) peppermint plant, egg nog, peppermint bark, snickerdoodle, snowball, snowman, now is my question where [] do you need all this for......... anyone any advice....

on the market are only availeble: holly's, holiday axes i have planty but the other 2 is hard to find indeed.

Rynetory2
12-06-15, 08:54 AM
Hey guys, I am checking if the lack of upgrade parts at stage 11 is an issue. In the mean time, I have set up a thread in the bugs & issues section. Please report this issue in this thread. Thanks.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87187-No-upgrade-parts-from-deliveries-when-sleigh-reaches-stage-11

I have moved related posts from here to the bugs thread.

Rynetory2
12-06-15, 09:03 AM
i seeying on the market all new items ( christmass items ) peppermint plant, egg nog, peppermint bark, snickerdoodle, snowball, snowman, now is my question where [] do you need all this for......... anyone any advice....

on the market are only availeble: holly's, holiday axes i have planty but the other 2 is hard to find indeed.

These festive crafts are not directly related to the event. They are for our deliveries.
Please read Post #1 for more event info. Thanks.

PookieBear50
12-06-15, 11:19 AM
I think we are back to the regular pattern of collection type events, with exception of Renaissance Event which was easier. The previous ones require massive upgrade parts.

Try your best to upgrade and keep chopping pine trees for parts and/or presents. This is only the beginning, you still have time. :)

No offense, rynetory2, but to date I have only received 4 holiday axes, and this after dozens of deliveries made. The drop rate for upgrade parts is, as you say, back to the regular pattern, which has been responsible for my not completing the majority of these sorts of events without massive help from neighbors and extreme good luck in the newspaper...and even that won't be of any help if I need to get up to 3000 presents (only at 245 now) by the ending of the event.

I'll keep trying, but I am not particularly hopeful.

hotsaucegirl
12-06-15, 11:49 AM
No offense, rynetory2, but to date I have only received 4 holiday axes, and this after dozens of deliveries made. The drop rate for upgrade parts is, as you say, back to the regular pattern, which has been responsible for my not completing the majority of these sorts of events without massive help from neighbors and extreme good luck in the newspaper...and even that won't be of any help if I need to get up to 3000 presents (only at 245 now) by the ending of the event.

I'll keep trying, but I am not particularly hopeful.

I too, am having very bad luck. Only getting the axes to chop down the Christmas trees...would love it if I had the same luck I did with the Halloween event so that I could finish up, pay the favor forward and start selling the excess upgrade parts in the paper as I did with the gummy fish, etc. That seems like a long stretch now *sigh*

aviona0423
12-06-15, 01:54 PM
Hey do you sell any upgrade parts you dont need?

I'm still not done upgrading (still on stage 9) but if/when I finish, I will be selling them, of course!

shedenh
12-06-15, 01:58 PM
I'm still not done upgrading (still on stage 9) but if/when I finish, I will be selling them, of course!

Is anybody else having trouble getting the holly for upgrade? All I seem to get are the bows!

tromalyt
12-06-15, 03:14 PM
A pic worth more than 1000 words:

dizzle507
12-06-15, 03:32 PM
Ya, not gonna lie. I enjoy the idea of this holiday challenge. But they ruined it by making it impossible to win. 15 upgrade stages is just ridiculous. No one can sell extra parts, because they will never get topped out themselves. They needed to make the challenge where u at least have a chance. (Maybe they r making up for the Renaissance fair challenge which was probably too easy).

jdgrozda
12-06-15, 03:36 PM
Agreeing with everyone that the drop rate for this challenge is way lower than anything prior...been checking the newspaper constantly and haven't seen a single part so I'm guessing everyone else is struggling as much as me. Hopefully this improves as the time goes on.

dizzle507
12-06-15, 04:53 PM
Agreeing with everyone that the drop rate for this challenge is way lower than anything prior...been checking the newspaper constantly and haven't seen a single part so I'm guessing everyone else is struggling as much as me. Hopefully this improves as the time goes on.

Stage 15 is 48 of each part...almost 150 pieces in ur storage. People probably won't even have enough space to keep them to upgrade.....ridiculous

generalmadness
12-06-15, 06:47 PM
I am at level 9 on the sleigh, and the way I figure it, if I can collect 5 times a day, I will have collected 2520 more presents in the next 14 days. With the 572 I already have, that leaves me over the goal at 3092. That is if I do not even upgrade my sleigh any further than I have. I am not playing terribly aggressively, have not used more than a handful of gems for upgrades, and bought maybe 6 trees, one being the gem goal one and the rest normal coin purchase ones. To me, this seems utterly reasonable and achievable.

PookieBear50
12-06-15, 07:13 PM
I am at level 9 on the sleigh, and the way I figure it, if I can collect 5 times a day, I will have collected 2520 more presents in the next 14 days. With the 572 I already have, that leaves me over the goal at 3092. That is if I do not even upgrade my sleigh any further than I have. I am not playing terribly aggressively, have not used more than a handful of gems for upgrades, and bought maybe 6 trees, one being the gem goal one and the rest normal coin purchase ones. To me, this seems utterly reasonable and achievable.

Congratulations on making it to level 9. I, however, am struggling just to get to level 7. I ave 269 presents, and can only collect 24 at a time, which means--assuming I cannot advance further (and the poor drop rate or upgrade parts suggests I won't)--I will need to collect 8 times a day to reach the goal...something I cannot do as I have to work. Is it reasonable and achievable? Perhaps, if one has the gems (or can afford to buy the gems) to advance considerably. However, unless the drop rate improves significantly, I will once again miss out on the final prize for the Xmas event (missed the adult reindeer last year for the same reason--poor drop rate, plus inability to play 24/7 because of work).

Which is not to say I won't try to advance...just that I am not particularly hopeful since everyone else seems to be suffering from the same dearth of upgrade parts.

dizzle507
12-06-15, 07:40 PM
Agree with the post above. Didn't upgrade my sleigh at all today.....even though I played basically the whole day. This is what I'm looking at.....inconsistent drops, and lack of drops

Carbuck
12-07-15, 03:26 AM
Did you try Edit, then selecting the 2nd pig pen? Each pen needs to have the skins adjusted separately.

PookieBear50,

That worked. Thanks so much! :-).

spring_peeper
12-07-15, 05:21 AM
Lack of holly for me. I'm still only on Stage 2 for the sled.

Oh well. No surprise.

AliceWinter24
12-07-15, 07:45 AM
Lack of holly here too.

jumpsforjoy1
12-07-15, 07:50 AM
Congratulations on making it to level 9. I, however, am struggling just to get to level 7. I ave 269 presents, and can only collect 24 at a time, which means--assuming I cannot advance further (and the poor drop rate or upgrade parts suggests I won't)--I will need to collect 8 times a day to reach the goal...something I cannot do as I have to work. Is it reasonable and achievable? Perhaps, if one has the gems (or can afford to buy the gems) to advance considerably. However, unless the drop rate improves significantly, I will once again miss out on the final prize for the Xmas event (missed the adult reindeer last year for the same reason--poor drop rate, plus inability to play 24/7 because of work).

Which is not to say I won't try to advance...just that I am not particularly hopeful since everyone else seems to be suffering from the same dearth of upgrade parts.

I wish I was at Level 9, played all day yesterday and finally got the 1 jingle bell I needed. Today, played for 2 hrs still can not get the 1 Holiday Bow I need. Guess they are making up for the last events being obtainable for all. :(

raissawinda
12-07-15, 08:20 AM
my current strategy is to earn money as much as i can to buy the pine trees as many as i can. but too bad i have only 7k on my piggy bank at the moment. i maximize the thing i've always got which is axe. also, sending deliveries only when i want to, and setting the alarm to collect at the right time. if i don't win in the end, at least i'm not pushing myself too hard and wasting too much resources. just saying :o

Mitzi111
12-07-15, 08:46 AM
Can someone explain in detail how the pine tree works?

Rynetory2
12-07-15, 08:50 AM
The coins pines give presents while the gem pines give random upgrade parts and/or presents when you chop them. Each pine is good for 2 chops.

Mitzi111
12-07-15, 09:23 AM
The coins pines give presents while the gem pines give random upgrade parts and/or presents when you chop them. Each pine is good for 2 chops.

THANKS for the explanation!

ciarjen
12-07-15, 10:14 AM

i am at level 9 too and with 5 collections a day I will be on target to reach the goal.

I have had to play a lot though to get there, deliveries going all day and chopping trees.

These types of events you need to put the hours in playing in the early days to level up as soon as possible as you need lots of collections at the higher rates to meet the target.

HunterAbode
12-07-15, 12:13 PM
My drop rate has been not bad until I upgraded my sleigh to stage 11. Since then I have sent about a dozen orders, and I have not received one upgrade part for the sleigh or any axes. Before I was getting some Christmas item about 50% of the time. Anyone else have this problem?

dizzle507
12-07-15, 12:40 PM
I can't even get past stage 7, drop rates are horrible and inconsistent.

dizzle507
12-07-15, 12:41 PM
My drop rate has been not bad until I upgraded my sleigh to stage 11. Since then I have sent about a dozen orders, and I have not received one upgrade part for the sleigh or any axes. Before I was getting some Christmas item about 50% of the time. Anyone else have this problem?

littelprincess0313
12-07-15, 12:50 PM

Stuck on lv 5 - and was only able to get there with the help of the market -.- not much fun until now

spring_peeper
12-07-15, 01:15 PM
i am at level 9 too and with 5 collections a day I will be on target to reach the goal.

I have had to play a lot though to get there, deliveries going all day and chopping trees.

These types of events you need to put the hours in playing in the early days to level up as soon as possible as you need lots of collections at the higher rates to meet the target.

If I could even get to level 9.....which I doubt will happen.

I honestly don't want a pet for this game if it means I'm setting my alarm to wake up early (and/or through the night). I have better things to do (sleep).

Lady1478
12-07-15, 02:59 PM
How do you get the snow balls to make snowmen in the Studio? Thanks

driver1711
12-07-15, 03:12 PM
How do you get the snow balls to make snowmen in the Studio? ThanksThese are collected from animals. Most of mine have come from sheep.

PookieBear50
12-07-15, 03:40 PM
These are collected from animals. Most of mine have come from sheep.

Most of mine have also come from sheep, but I have also gotten some from the Alpaca, and--surprisingly--this morning I also received a snowball from my cows.

Rynetory2
12-07-15, 04:31 PM

This issue is resolved. You should be able to get upgrade parts. Thanks.

ErnieKatz
12-08-15, 05:02 AM
MA
Event Prizes
Individual Prizes:
First Prize: Festive Pig skin : 50 presents
Second Prize: Festive Chicken skin : 200 presents
Third Prize: Festive Sheep skin : 700 presents
Fourth Prize: Festive Cow skin : 1400 presents

Community Prizes:
First Prize: Festive Silo skin : 30,000,000 presents
Second Prize: Festive Barn skin : ? presents
Third Prize: Festive Farmhouse skin : ? presents

Please Post #1 for full event information.

Note: If any member is facing issues with their Holiday Harvest app, pls post in Current Bugs & Issues (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54301-Farm-Story-2-Current-Bugs-and-Issues&p=1218332#post1218332) thread. Thanks.

Have fun and Good luck Everyone. :) when you get enough points to get new skins, are they only good for one Pen????

raissawinda
12-08-15, 07:17 AM
i dropped my iphone this afternoon and it's broken immediately, cannot be used at all. can't buy anything good anytime soon to replace it. too bad i have to miss this time event. sleigh at stage 7 atm, 400+ presents. wish i can send them over you guys. hope you people are having a great time on Xmas and win the baby reindeer. see ya later! :D

p.s. i am still on my farm, working with my android device :)

spring_peeper
12-08-15, 08:32 AM
This issue is resolved. You should be able to get upgrade parts. Thanks.

Is there a reason why it's nearly impossible for people to get one particular upgrade part (i.e. holly)?

Rynetory2
12-08-15, 09:00 AM
MA when you get enough points to get new skins, are they only good for one Pen????

You can apply the animal skins to multiple pens. Its easier to apply to each pen separately than all at one go. See this link on how to appy skins.

Animal Skins (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58744-Farm-Story-2-Guide&p=741281&viewfull=1#post741281)

Rynetory2
12-08-15, 09:05 AM
Is there a reason why it's nearly impossible for people to get one particular upgrade part (i.e. holly)?

The drops are random - I was lacking holly for quite a drought then my deliveries gave me a few, afterwhich I lacked ribbons haha. So no, I dont think its a particular part for selected few.

bpoole2008
12-08-15, 09:06 AM
I can hardly any holly I'm only on level 3 and I've sent at least 3-4 dozen orders and I only got 2 hollys! Makes me want to scream!!!!!!

Rynetory2
12-08-15, 09:08 AM
First Community Prize

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26670

alish00
12-08-15, 12:24 PM
What is the last stage for the sleigh?? I'm on 10. Thank u!

dizzle507
12-08-15, 01:34 PM
I can hardly any holly I'm only on level 3 and I've sent at least 3-4 dozen orders and I only got 2 hollys! Makes me want to scream!!!!!!

Your telling me......you would think they could figure it out and make everything drop equally. But that would defeat the purpose, because they want you to spend money!

SeaJelly77
12-08-15, 08:41 PM
What does the finished sleigh look like? Lol

oozeulb
12-09-15, 01:14 AM
I have been trying to upgrade my sleigh to level 7 for two days. Even sending lots of deliveries I don't get parts often. And I have only had a few orders for holiday goods. Does that change anything in the game? I really hope I will be able to get the baby reindeer!

maykin19
12-09-15, 06:27 AM
i just paid 2500 for the pine tree and got 2x 200 coins... ughh logic???

dizzle507
12-09-15, 07:31 AM

.....what a deal. Same happened to me. Except I got 200 1st time and 2 presents the 2nd....what a deal (never buying another)

shedenh
12-09-15, 07:52 AM

Same here ! What a waste of hard earned money. Saved a few axes just in case I need it on the last day .

seesters
12-09-15, 08:22 AM
Cutting the pine trees is good for the beginning and end of the game, but expensive in between. I absolutely love the falling snow from the snowman! And the snowy landscape! The last 2 Christmases looks strange with snow on some things and green grass elsewhere. Merry Christmas to all!

orleansparish
12-09-15, 10:47 AM
Oh gosh....15 stages for the sled. I'm now at level 9. I KNOW I won't complete it. I have about 568 presents at the moment. For me, I'm focusing more on getting axes for the trees, because I've been on a roll with getting upwards of 10-14 presents at a time. It helps better than collecting because I don't always remember to log in every three hours.

The main issue is how the game keeps freezing and jumping off when I'm on a larger farm or find something on sale. It's ticking me off!

I wish they would do something like allow doubles to drop for a weekend, like they have done on RS2. Because unless you throw gems at the game or spend endless hours skipping from farm to farm, it will be very hard to upgrade the sled fully.

Last time with little money I was able to get the reindeer. No gems either. I remember folks being upset because they used gems to constantly upgrade their tree and still didn't get the last prize.

So I'm hoping my having more money works with the same forumla I employed at that time. It isn't about upgrades only, but about having money for trees and finding axes.

Good luck everyone! I want that baby reindeer so he can hang out with his dad!

PookieBear50
12-09-15, 11:30 AM
On the plus side, I was able to upgrade to level 8...but with the Holly rarely appearing for me, I'm doubtful I'll be able to go further...which is a shame, since it means that in the end I won't have a complete sleigh to display. That's a really unsatisfying outcome: having incomplete event "projects" left to display and no way to at least complete them, even if the final prize can't be received.

On the minus side, with less than 12 days left, I'm going to have to be collecting at least 5 times a day...I might be able to play catch up on the weekend, but it's not a guarantee.

Oh, well...

Lilliepaddd
12-09-15, 12:06 PM
Does anyone have bows? Getting everything but that! Level 15 is ridiculous. Who has the room or time!

Not many happy people as far as I can see!!!

Lilliepaddd ��

noemata
12-09-15, 12:53 PM
Prize + habitat.....

ErnieKatz
12-09-15, 12:56 PM
I have not been able to get into the game today at all! Each time it says I'm "off line", but everything else on my iPad works fine. I've done a hard reboot and no luck. So I have not been able to add presents to the sleigh all day and I thought I was doing well.

aviona0423
12-09-15, 02:01 PM
I finally upgraded to level 12. With my calculations, I can get my reindeer in 3 days. So, I will stop upgrading mine and start selling my parts to help others. Please check my shop once in while. 😁😁😁 Good luck, everyone and Happy Holidays!

aviona0423
12-09-15, 02:06 PM
On the plus side, I was able to upgrade to level 8...but with the Holly rarely appearing for me, I'm doubtful I'll be able to go further...which is a shame, since it means that in the end I won't have a complete sleigh to display. That's a really unsatisfying outcome: having incomplete event "projects" left to display and no way to at least complete them, even if the final prize can't be received.

On the minus side, with less than 12 days left, I'm going to have to be collecting at least 5 times a day...I might be able to play catch up on the weekend, but it's not a guarantee.

Oh, well...

I have a lot of Holly to sell.

summit777
12-09-15, 02:32 PM
I will sell my parts in about 15 minutes, 9.45pm UK Time.
visit my store, my ID is my username

edit: sale is finished, hope you got the required parts

PookieBear50
12-09-15, 02:36 PM
I have a lot of Holly to sell.

Unfortunately, I am stuck at work for a couple more hours. I will try to visit your farm when I get home...hopefully you might still have some Holly left? Perhaps I can leave a message on your Wall?

Rynetory2
12-09-15, 10:43 PM
What is the last stage for the sleigh?? I'm on 10. Thank u!

Stage 15 is the last. Pls see Post #1 for upgrade details. Thanks.

cops2017
12-10-15, 11:03 AM
Really feel tired to complete stage 15. 26732

jsburas123
12-11-15, 11:48 AM
Anyone have extra holly for sale? I need 4 more to move up another level. You can post on my farm if have any

dizzle507
12-11-15, 01:06 PM
It looks like they withhold a different part from everyone. For me it's the bow with the bell. I Might be able to win the reindeer.....it's gonna be close. If I can collect 6 times a day, I might have a chance. Would be easier if they actually improved the drop rate and made everything drop equally. Parts in the market are hard to come by.

jsburas123
12-11-15, 01:34 PM
It looks like they withhold a different part from everyone. For me it's the bow with the bell. I Might be able to win the reindeer.....it's gonna be close. If I can collect 6 times a day, I might have a chance. Would be easier if they actually improved the drop rate and made everything drop equally. Parts in the market are hard to come by.

It rotates for me as I upgrade, first it was the bow with bell now it's the holly.

ErnieKatz
12-11-15, 04:31 PM
How do you see what stage you're in????

Rynetory2
12-11-15, 04:43 PM
How do you see what stage you're in????

Click on your sleigh and you can see a caption on the bottom right of your screen.

funforcatalina
12-11-15, 09:09 PM
I couldn't find a section regarding holiday crafts. I just leveled up to 23 and unlocked this snowman plushie.
Can anyone please tell me where the cotton ball gets crafted?

dizzle507
12-11-15, 09:59 PM
I couldn't find a section regarding holiday crafts. I just leveled up to 23 and unlocked this snowman plushie.

They r snowballs, and collect mainly from harvesting sheep, but drop occasionally when u collect from other animals as well.

Rynetory2
12-11-15, 11:11 PM

See post #1.

Peppermint crop and new craft items
These are festive crafts to make our deliveries more fun and interesting.

For members who don't have the peppermint crop, please force shut, restart your game and you should see 2 peppermints in your silo.

The peppermint pole time:
Snowman (studio): 1 hour
Xmas cookies (kitchen): 1 hour 21 mins
Fish thing (studio): 2 hour
Candy bark (chocolatier): 40 mins 29 secs
Egg nogg (dairy): 26 mins 59 secs

*Snowball drops from collecting from farm animals.

funforcatalina
12-12-15, 04:29 AM
thank you so much dizzle507 and rynetory2, I appreciate it xo

candie1230
12-12-15, 01:19 PM
Anyone else sick and tired of sending out delivery after delivery and not receiving a single upgrade item??? This game is boring me!!!

orleansparish
12-12-15, 02:12 PM
I'm exhausted. My tree is at level 11. At 9300 coins I'm mega broke. And I have 1890 presents right now.

I've been talking the tree as much as I possibly can. I'm seeing more and more people selling parts but I don't even know if I can make enough items to sell, to earn coins to buy trees! Ugh! It takes forever to make coins back from selling.

No train deliveries from me for a while.

ErnieKatz
12-12-15, 03:27 PM
Is there Technical Support for this game?? I was playing till 1pm this afternoon, took a nap and now it won't load. I've tried everything, force closed, rebooting iPad, Nothing!! Says I'm off line when I'm not. I'm too afraid of deleating and redownloading, for fear of loosing everything!!!!! Is there anyone who can help me????????

kooky panda
12-12-15, 03:48 PM
Is there Technical Support for this game?? I was playing till 1pm this afternoon, took a nap and now it won't load. I've tried everything, force closed, rebooting iPad, Nothing!! Says I'm off line when I'm not. I'm too afraid of deleating and redownloading, for fear of loosing everything!!!!! Is there anyone who can help me????????

You can delete and redownload and not lose your progress. Make sure you have a storm ID and password set up for your game.
Check your iPad and make sure you have the most up to date Apple Software.

You can also try, going to settings-safari- clear out data, then restart your iPad.

LipGloss911
12-12-15, 05:21 PM
So, I'm at level 13, and decided to give up. My barn already bursting at the seams. I only have a little to go to get my reindeer, so I'm not worried. I think the amount of bows & holly is outrageous. The sleigh is not even important to me any longer.

tuffyjkitten
12-12-15, 05:44 PM
I stopped upgrading the sleigh after stage 11 when the goals were finished. It looks fine to me there and I will be able to collect enough presents to get the reindeer. Stopped doing deliveries and started selling all my crafts in my store again so as to generate some coins. Now it is a low pressure event. Haven't started selling upgrade parts yet as my hubby has first claim to them but when he is done I will...he is stopping at 11 also.

dizzle507
12-12-15, 10:13 PM
I stopped upgrading the sleigh after stage 11 when the goals were finished. It looks fine to me there and I will be able to collect enough presents to get the reindeer. Stopped doing deliveries and started selling all my crafts in my store again so as to generate some coins. Now it is a low pressure event. Haven't started selling upgrade parts yet as my hubby has first claim to them but when he is done I will...he is stopping at 11 also.

That's all I'm trying to do. Get to 11 and sell everything else off. I'm at 10 now, still have a ways to go to get 11. []

Doncourt
12-13-15, 11:02 AM
I'm done upgrading my sleigh. Check my store as I'll be selling upgrade parts! :D Good luck :rolleyes:

tuffyjkitten
12-13-15, 01:44 PM
Hubby is nearly done with his upgrade. Listing holly in my store shortly.

ErnieKatz
12-13-15, 03:01 PM
You can delete and redownload and not lose your progress. Make sure you have a storm ID and password set up for your game.
Check your iPad and make sure you have the most up to date Apple Software.

You can also try, going to settings-safari- clear out data, then restart your iPad.

Thanks Kooky! It turns out that my cable company was sending out a WiFi signal and took over. So went back and clicked on my router's signal and all is fine now. It's just strange, that this only affected THIS game!!

Mitzi111
12-13-15, 10:52 PM
So, I'm at level 13, and decided to give up. My barn already bursting at the seams. I only have a little to go to get my reindeer, so I'm not worried. I think the amount of bows & holly is outrageous. The sleigh is not even important to me any longer.

I worked hard at this... Because I love games and puzzles. But I work during the day. And I had ONE weekend that I was gone. Otherwise, I was always checking the farm and upgrading. But I just did the math and won't get the reindeer. ? Is this really how this game is... you have to be on here 24/7 to keep up???? I'm with you LipGloss.... Goodnight.

alish00
12-14-15, 09:07 AM
I am done with my sleigh. Have parts have sale. ID is alish00.. Good luck!

generalmadness
12-14-15, 09:16 AM
I am also stopping at 11 (it took me until yesterday to get there), and will be able to get my reindeer within the time limit as long as I collect at least 4 times a day. This means I have started selling upgrade parts, and will continue doing so as long as I keep sending planes... I am not sure what others are doing on the delivery front, but my pattern has been to immediately discard any deliveries I can not fill from my own crafts and barn items. I have not bought a ton of stuff from the newspaper, but have bought some. I have not been buying the trees, because I feel that the yield is too low for the cost. Rather spend those coins on a few items from the paper to fill deliveries. Hope this helps others!

ginrae22
12-14-15, 10:52 PM
I'm desperate people! I can't seem to get the last prize the past few events which really really bums me out!! I need help upgrading my sleigh if anyone can help please pm me !

Thank tou ! Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas everyone! 😘❤️

CLOVERKAITO
12-15-15, 12:39 AM
Is there anyone here with extra sleigh parts to spare? I'm only at stage 7 since I started really late :( Thank you~

raissawinda
12-15-15, 12:40 AM
upgrade parts are for sale

CLOVERKAITO
12-15-15, 12:46 AM
upgrade parts are for sale

Hello fellow Conan fan, if you happen to have any Holiday Bow or Holly to spare I'd love to buy from you. Just bought a bunch of Sleighbells. Thank you ;)

raissawinda
12-15-15, 06:42 AM
Hello fellow Conan fan, if you happen to have any Holiday Bow or Holly to spare I'd love to buy from you. Just bought a bunch of Sleighbells. Thank you ;)

my last upgrade parts sale will be in 5 minutes from this posting time, thanks

bpoole2008
12-15-15, 09:40 AM
Could anyone help with any upgrade parts?? I'm on level 10 but I've added it up and I still won't have enough for the reindeer unless I keep upgrading. If anyone could I'd really appreciate it thank you!!!

orleansparish
12-15-15, 11:19 AM
Im at 2500 gifts now but stopped upgrading the sled. Im gonna throw it in storage anyways. If I remember to check the game every 3 hours that Im awake, I should finish before it ends. This wasnt as bad as the others, but I made 60000 and blew it all again on trees, to use up the axes I had.

My barn is empty, all my buildings are producing money makers for me. I just hope I have money by time the next event comes.

GP1988
12-15-15, 12:09 PM
Hey all! I'm done upgrading my sleigh because I can't hold anymore sleigh parts in my barn. Feel free to check in and by any extra sleigh parts from my store, Farm Name: Golden Harvest. [] I play often but I'm too busy to pop hearts. Good luck & Take Care :) xo

dizzle507
12-15-15, 03:00 PM
I upgraded to 11 yesterday, and selling everything else I get. If you are under level 11, please help yourself. If you are over 11, please let the other people try to get to the goal!

Carbuck
12-15-15, 04:52 PM
Hi All

I will be selling a few upgrade parts and saws in my shop in 10 minutes. See my ID here. Farm name is Cozy.

Good luck everybody!

ALL SOLD

oozeulb
12-15-15, 10:09 PM
How can I tell what level my sleigh is at? I've scrolled through the comments but didn't find an answer. I've only really been getting upgrade parts since yesterday. Before yesterday I only got very few even though I was making lots of deliveries, mostly I had to purchase them. Is there something special happening at the final upgrade? Thanks :)

Rynetory2
12-16-15, 12:04 AM
See Post #1 for more event info. Thanks!

Reindeer Sleigh Upgrade Information
Note: The timer resets after each upgrade, so collect first and then upgrade. Otherwise you lose the pending presents.
This screen shows that you can collect 4 presents at every 3 hours interval from your Reindeer Sleigh The arrow points to 8 presents means you can collect 8 presents if you upgrade your Reindeer Sleigh to the next stage. To know what stage your Reindeer Sleigh is at, click on your Reindeer Sleigh, a caption will appear on the bottom right of your screen.

Rynetory2
12-16-15, 12:08 AM
2nd Community Prize

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26937

eneke
12-16-15, 09:54 AM
So I should get my reindeer today and I am soooo happy about it. My sleigh was upgraded to level 15 a couple of days ago so I am selling parts as I get them.

Having only been playing for a few months, I was a bit disappointed in the number of upgrade items needed. In order to fully upgrade, I spent most of my money as I did not see any other way to make deliveries and spent almost all weekend playing non-stop. I sold all of my paper and even barn and silo upgrade parts to clear room for the sleigh upgrade parts.

I get that this should be challenging but for those at lower levels and a smaller barn capacity, I do not see this as a fun event but just a big ball of frustration. I hope all playing get their reindeer!

oozeulb
12-16-15, 12:50 PM
Thank you! I guess I wasn't paying attention. I never noticed the box in the lower right hand corner showing the level. Thank you for that sharing that! I've been getting parts more often since yesterday. I wonder if they were slow coming since we had so many days to start with? I've been upgrading by buying them mostly. I also was buying the trees to chop for presents and started only getting coins, 200 mostly, and couple of times a holly so I quit spending for them. I'm closer to the reindeer, hope I make it! Still trying to upgrade my sleigh too. Does it keep changing? I haven't noticed any changes recently. Thanks so much :)

Rynetory2
12-16-15, 05:32 PM
The sleigh changes its appearance as you upgrade it. The pop up picture in your game shows the sleigh at final stage. You can also see the pic in post #1 under "Getting Started". Thanks.

CLOVERKAITO
12-16-15, 06:32 PM
So I should get my reindeer today and I am soooo happy about it. My sleigh was upgraded to level 15 a couple of days ago so I am selling parts as I get them.

Having only been playing for a few months, I was a bit disappointed in the number of upgrade items needed. In order to fully upgrade, I spent most of my money as I did not see any other way to make deliveries and spent almost all weekend playing non-stop. I sold all of my paper and even barn and silo upgrade parts to clear room for the sleigh upgrade parts.

I get that this should be challenging but for those at lower levels and a smaller barn capacity, I do not see this as a fun event but just a big ball of frustration. I hope all playing get their reindeer!

The imbalance of the upgrade parts (I'm trying to get to stage 11 right now with 23 sleighbells, 10 holiday bows, and 5 holly) is ridiculous especially with the limited barn size. I kept having to sell sleighbells just to make room for the barn for the other parts, and had to dump items (put in shop and then discard) to make room. For deliveries I kept getting sleighbells and not enough holly. No wonder I stopped playing this game so many times. I have started this game over 2 years ago and still only a measly level 22 because I have lost my patience with this game so many times and deleted it many times. I have 492 holiday gifts now so obviously I won't get to the reindeer which is 3000 holiday gifts but hoping to at least get the sheep and community prizes.

Carbuck
12-16-15, 08:25 PM
Hi All

I have some more upgrade parts that I will be selling in my shop in 10 minutes. I have some of all of the parts needed for upgrading the sled.

See my ID here. Farm name is Cozy.

Good luck everybody!

Sorry I got delayed. I am going to my shop now. Give me 1 minute.

Thanks

Everything has been sold.

Moissonor
12-16-15, 10:02 PM
Hey guys, its like the first Christmas in FS2 again! It snowed. My dream came true lol. Big Thank you S8! :D

Yes you need to download this edition for this event. Besides its so fun to see our farms ready for the holidays! For members who werent here for the first Christmas, this edition is similiar to how it was back then. :)

Suggestion
For Storm8 team:
For this kind of game, il will be useful to insert a counter for the differents parts. And ... at the "Farmer"s choice, parts will be counted for the stage, and at the same time , removed from the barn. This will help the management of the barn.
Merci

Rynetory2
12-16-15, 11:19 PM
Will we get the last community prize?

Hey Everyone, we have 4 days left and we are only halfway to the required presents for the Holiday Farmhouse skin... We had a close call at the last event, will we make it this time? The whole Farm 2 community will need to keep collecting in order to. I think the farmhouse skin looks great, it will be a waste if we miss it. So come on and let's all work towards this goal. :)

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26961

Rynetory2
12-16-15, 11:33 PM
Suggestion
For Storm8 team:
For this kind of game, il will be useful to insert a counter for the differents parts. And ... at the "Farmer"s choice, parts will be counted for the stage, and at the same time , removed from the barn. This will help the management of the barn.
Merci

I am sorry but I dont quite agree with upgrade parts being removed from barn as that means we will not be able to sell our excess to help others. The current game feature allows us to sell items in our barn and in this case - upgrade parts. This event is already difficult for members, I dont think it is a good idea to make it even more difficult. Besides it is great to see fellow farmers helping others out, it helps to build the community spirit. :) However this suggestion would be great if they were moved to a different section of our barn (like in RS2) whilst still allowing us to sell those items.

Rynetory2
12-16-15, 11:36 PM
To help members to get their baby reindeer, I will be selling upgrade parts 30mins from now. (11pm PST)

For those who will be sending invitations for this sale, feel free to buy any parts. However I am sorry but I will decline your invitations after the sale ends as my neighbourhood is full. Thank for your understanding. Happy shopping and good luck! :)

All sold. I hope you guys got what you want.

BBragg15
12-17-15, 06:03 AM
Out of curiousocity how many presents does it take to get the reindeer I'm going towards the cow which I don't know if I have enough time to get the last one.

Moissonor
12-17-15, 07:43 AM
I am sorry but I dont quite agree with upgrade parts being removed from barn as that means we will not be able to sell our excess to help others. The current game feature allows us to sell items in our barn and in this case - upgrade parts. This event is already difficult for members, I dont think it is a good idea to make it even more difficult. Besides it is great to see fellow farmers helping others out, it helps to build the community spirit. :) However this suggestion would be great if they were moved to a different section of our barn (like in RS2) whilst still allowing us to sell those items.
Sorry, if I was not clear. We want to keep the unused parts in the barn for the next upgrade or for others.

Rynetory2
12-17-15, 08:18 AM
Out of curiousocity how many presents does it take to get the reindeer I'm going towards the cow which I don't know if I have enough time to get the last one.

See this. Thanks.

Event Prizes
Individual Prizes:
First Prize: Holiday Pig skin : 50 presents
Second Prize: Holiday Chicken skin : 200 presents
Third Prize: Holiday Sheep skin : 700 presents
Fourth Prize: Holiday Cow skin : 1400 presents

Pls dont stop your collection when you have gotten your baby reindeer. We need your help for community prizes.

Sorry, if I was not clear. We want to keep the unused parts in the barn for the next upgrade or for others.

Thank you for your clarification.

ginrae22
12-17-15, 10:25 AM
Posting again for reasons that I will not say. I do still really need help if anyone can sell me some upgrade parts for my sleigh. Please PM me. Or, if you are already my friend and you think you can help, please come post on my wall. I have really struggled with finding parts during this entire event and I've sent so many deliveries I can't even count how many!! So please in the spirit of helping others during this Christmas/Holiday season please help me! Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy Holidays. : )

BBragg15
12-17-15, 10:47 AM
Thanks for the info I diffenent won't be getting that I guess oh well. Least I got the most of the items. :)

PookieBear50
12-17-15, 11:24 PM
Finally managed to get to Stage 11. All my remaining upgrade parts are now in my Side Shop.

Edit: Or not...everything's sold already. I'll put any other parts up for sale immediately. Good luck!

greywagtail
12-18-15, 10:14 AM
Selling parts from now on

JessicaCostantini
12-18-15, 12:38 PM
Hello All,

I had a quick question, in the studio you are able to make a snowman - but it asks for a white ball of some sort. How do we get 3 of these white balls? I was able to purchase one from the newspaper.. thank you.

kooky panda
12-18-15, 01:57 PM
Hello All,

I had a quick question, in the studio you are able to make a snowman - but it asks for a white ball of some sort. How do we get 3 of these white balls? I was able to purchase one from the newspaper.. thank you.

Snowball drops from collecting from farm animals.

redpenny
12-18-15, 08:11 PM
Hi Everyone,

I've finished my sleigh and have many, many upgrade parts to sell. I will start putting them in my shop at 11:00 ET, that's about 50 minutes from now.

I'm really hoping there are still buyers out there :)

Everything is gone, hope you got what you needed!

ginrae22
12-18-15, 10:59 PM
Please please please TL give us a few more days ?! I missed out on the reindeer last year and I've missed out on other special pets and I REALLY REALLY want this one! Please at least consider it as a Holiday/Christmas gift to us all!

AliceWinter24
12-19-15, 07:26 AM
I have worked extremely hard on this, but still have no chance at getting the reindeer. I missed out the last time too. I wish there was more of a fair chance, I don't see how I could have worked any harder. But congratulations to everyone who got it!

ginrae22
12-19-15, 07:53 AM
I have worked extremely hard on this, but still have no chance at getting the reindeer. I missed out the last time too. I wish there was more of a fair chance, I don't see how I could have worked any harder. But congratulations to everyone who got it!

Me too. If I had managed to fully upgrade my sleigh within the first couple days then it would have happened for me but no such luck. I'm lucky I got help the past couple days but man I seriously sent soooo many deliveries !! And usually SOMETHING shows up the news and I can find at least a few parts that way but this time it just never happened. Even now I barely see any parts. Which just shows how much we all are struggling and have been with this event ! I'll beg again please PLEASE PLEASE TL give us more time. We all deserve the final prize !

seascape9
12-19-15, 11:05 AM
Please please please TL give us a few more days ?! I missed out on the reindeer last year and I've missed out on other special pets and I REALLY REALLY want this one! Please at least consider it as a Holiday/Christmas gift to us all!

I am with you! I missed out on the reindeer last year too and really want it this year! Please, please TL give us more time!

seascape9
12-19-15, 11:08 AM
Anyone selling parts?

altefarm
12-19-15, 01:56 PM
I am wondering about something. I got 2900 gifts now, so I will probably get the sweet reindeer baby, but I am missing the cute red bows for my piggies. They are not in storage/cellar, but surely I must have gotten them, since I also got the other prizes.
Has anyone else had the same problem?

alish00
12-19-15, 03:31 PM
Anyone selling parts?

Yes I sell them as I get them! ID is the same as here. Good luck.

PookieBear50
12-19-15, 04:02 PM
I am wondering about something. I got 2900 gifts now, so I will probably get the sweet reindeer baby, but I am missing the cute red bows for my piggies. They are not in storage/cellar, but surely I must have gotten them, since I also got the other prizes.
Has anyone else had the same problem?

Try tapping on the "Edit" icon, then selecting one of your pig pens, then tapping on the paint can. It's possible that you previously dragged the skin out of the storage cellar and it is now waiting to be selected as the skin for the pig pen.

If it doesn't show up at all, you may need to contact support for help.

CLOVERKAITO
12-19-15, 06:45 PM
Alright. I got 1408 gifts and managed to get the cow deco (I did set a every 3 hours alarm to wake myself up), but clearly with only 24 hours left I won't be able to get the reindeer. I got my sleigh up to stage 12 with help from some wonderful players here. I don't have enough to upgrade to stage 13 and I don't really see the point in upgrading to stage 13 when there's only 24 hours left... time to stop playing I suppose? Since it's pointless to upgrade to stage 13 I will be selling a few leftover parts that I have saved but I can't say when as I need to go to work now and won't have reliable internet but will try to logon to collect for the community. Even if I speed up the sleigh I'd need $50 worth of gems to speed up enough for the reindeer... I'm not spending that much for it. $10 maybe, but $50? Nope.

raissawinda
12-19-15, 07:32 PM
Alright. I got 1408 gifts and managed to get the cow deco (I did set a every 3 hours alarm to wake myself up), but clearly with only 24 hours left I won't be able to get the reindeer. I got my sleigh up to stage 12 with help from some wonderful players here. I don't have enough to upgrade to stage 13 and I don't really see the point in upgrading to stage 13 when there's only 24 hours left... time to stop playing I suppose? Since it's pointless to upgrade to stage 13 I will be selling a few leftover parts that I have saved but I can't say when as I need to go to work now and won't have reliable internet but will try to logon to collect for the community. Even if I speed up the sleigh I'd need $50 worth of gems to speed up enough for the reindeer... I'm not spending that much for it. $10 maybe, but $50? Nope.

try to seek at community stores, not just neighbors. i saw a lot but didn't buy any of upgrade parts as i stopped upgrading mine 3 or 4 days ago and let people who need them to buy. with the 24 left, you may speed up if you have gems. i got my reindeer yesterday. try to earn coins as much as you can and buy the pine trees i got 14 prizes at once from one chop of a tree. i've bought 10 or 15 tree in total. don't give up! that is my point to everyone unless you've got some important priority in your real life. :)

razzrr
12-19-15, 10:32 PM
try to seek at community stores, not just neighbors. i saw a lot but didn't buy any of upgrade parts as i stopped upgrading mine 3 or 4 days ago and let people who need them to buy. with the 24 left, you may speed up if you have gems. i got my reindeer yesterday. try to earn coins as much as you can and buy the pine trees i got 14 prizes at once from one chop of a tree. i've bought 10 or 15 tree in total. don't give up! that is my point to everyone unless you've got some important priority in your real life. :)

Easier said than done. I've played this event way more than I should, made non stop deliveries, rarely received up grade parts in return, bought & chopped trees only to get a few coins and one upgrade part per tree I don't know how many times and a few presents if I was lucky. I'm at level 11 and 2522 presents now. Don't see anyway of making it to 3000 with so little time left. Almost an exact repeat of the thanksgiving event for me. With that said I Have upgrade parts I will sell when I'm done here.

raissawinda
12-19-15, 11:00 PM
Easier said than done. I've played this event way more than I should, made non stop deliveries, rarely received up grade parts in return, bought & chopped trees only to get a few coins and one upgrade part per tree I don't know how many times and a few presents if I was lucky. I'm at level 11 and 2522 presents now. Don't see anyway of making it to 3000 with so little time left. Almost an exact repeat of the thanksgiving event for me. With that said I Have upgrade parts I will sell when I'm done here.

exactly. i can say it because i am already done the event. i started late (on day 2) and had to pass two more days in the middle because i got more important things to do. paid off with 3 days lacked of sleep. i have more excess upgrade parts at my slots today, think they're all gone. haven't checked them. i don't have to say i still help the community. doing deliveries i don't need. i'm not doing things here only for myself. i really don't have to say at all. i receive lots and lots of neighbor requests i could not accept (yet) because of my business.

anyways... 9 more red bows to spare in a minute guys be ready!!!

AliceWinter24
12-20-15, 01:03 AM
I finally found some sleigh bells in the newspaper, so I had a good amount of them, then made sure to visit someone and do some other things before I force closed the game, and when I opened it up again 12 of the sleigh bells were gone!

CLOVERKAITO
12-20-15, 02:20 AM
that is my point to everyone unless you've got some important priority in your real life. :)
My full time job for example is important. I'm at work right now so can't play at the 3 hours mark. My sleep is also important. And I have already been checking the newspaper like a mad woman the past few days when I didn't have work. You said you started "late" on day two...well I didn't start until there was only like 7 days left. The hardest part is the limited barn storage. The upgrade parts takes up at least 1/3 of the barn which is ridiculous. They should have made it like the expansions in Castle Story where you can "load" the items and it doesn't take up storage. Heck castle story has unlimited storage to begin with.

Collecting 1600 presents in 24 hours is definitely impossible without gems or coins. I already used up at least 15000 coins on trees and don't have more to spare.

emkakel
12-20-15, 02:57 AM
Hi there. My sister and I are both within about 500 presents of getting the reindeer. If anybody could help out by buying things from our stalls so that we can make money to buy the holiday pines, that would be much appreciated! Thanks.

raissawinda
12-20-15, 03:20 AM
My full time job for example is important. I'm at work right now so can't play at the 3 hours mark. My sleep is also important. And I have already been checking the newspaper like a mad woman the past few days when I didn't have work. You said you started "late" on day two...well I didn't start until there was only like 7 days left. The hardest part is the limited barn storage. The upgrade parts takes up at least 1/3 of the barn which is ridiculous. They should have made it like the expansions in Castle Story where you can "load" the items and it doesn't take up storage. Heck castle story has unlimited storage to begin with.

Collecting 1600 presents in 24 hours is definitely impossible without gems or coins. I already used up at least 15000 coins on trees and don't have more to spare.

i know nothing about castle story and stuff. i also have my own priority atm. and last xmas i didn't win a reindeer because started very late and if i know i won't make it then i won't force myself as i also think my sleep is important. good luck with last hours of yours. merry xmas.

raissawinda
12-20-15, 03:22 AM
Hi there. My sister and I are both within about 500 presents of getting the reindeer. If anybody could help out by buying things from our stalls so that we can make money to buy the holiday pines, that would be much appreciated! Thanks.

i will baby keep selling!

Jennerwein1
12-20-15, 03:33 AM
I was only able to upgrade sleigh to lvl 8 (yesterday). Only found sleigh bells in market. And those I had plenty. My drop rates for holly and bows was abysmal. I chopped a few trees, but need the money for a deli (more important). Santa flew a lot, his reindeer are worn out! They look kinda thin! Made only to 1590 . I lost one day, having forgotten my iPad at work, but I don't think that would have made any difference, with that lousy drop rate :mad:

Rynetory2
12-20-15, 04:47 AM
I finally found some sleigh bells in the newspaper, so I had a good amount of them, then made sure to visit someone and do some other things before I force closed the game, and when I opened it up again 12 of the sleigh bells were gone!

So sorry that you lost the needed sleigh bells. :( Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist you.

Rynetory2
12-20-15, 04:52 AM

Bought whatever left. Keep loading and I'll drop by to clear both shops. Good luck and hope you both get your reindeers!

To add: cleared yours and your sis shops several times. Hope that helps.

Sandybellee
12-20-15, 05:43 AM
Last day and I only need to collect 3 more times to get to 3000. I think I will make it! Good luck to everyone still collecting!

Also been selling all upgrade parts I get!

AliceWinter24
12-20-15, 06:56 AM
So sorry that you lost the needed sleigh bells. :( Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist you.

It has actually happened more than once now. But there's not enough time for me to get the reindeer, so I guess there's no point in making an issue out of it. Thank you for responding :)

PrairieGrass
12-20-15, 07:27 AM
I was only able to upgrade sleigh to lvl 8 (yesterday). Only found sleigh bells in market. And those I had plenty. My drop rates for holly and bows was abysmal. I chopped a few trees, but need the money for a deli (more important). Santa flew a lot, his reindeer are worn out! They look kinda thin! Made only to 1590 . I lost one day, having forgotten my iPad at work, but I don't think that would have made any difference, with that lousy drop rate :mad:

I'm with you here, just reaching level 8 also yesterday. I will just get the last skin today if I play at least 3more times. Really disappointed with drop rates, my shortage was the sleigh bells, needed 12 more. Selling upgrade parts today.
I never chopped my trees after reading about people getting.low coins or just 1 upgrade part. I wish they would make the trees, both regular and deluxe, storageable decorations.

Rynetory2
12-20-15, 07:38 AM
I'm with you here, just reaching level 8 also yesterday. I will just get the last skin today if I play at least 3more times. Really disappointed with drop rates, my shortage was the sleigh bells, needed 12 more. Selling upgrade parts today.
I never chopped my trees after reading about people getting.low coins or just 1 upgrade part. I wish they would make the trees, both regular and deluxe, storageable decorations.

The drop rates for deliveries and trees vary for individual farms. Some received 3-4 presents while others received 10-12 presents. Personally I would try out and do my own assessment.

Rynetory2
12-20-15, 07:59 AM
It has actually happened more than once now. But there's not enough time for me to get the reindeer, so I guess there's no point in making an issue out of it. Thank you for responding :)

I had several encounters in the past and they were due to my weak cellular connection when I was out. Guess sometimes you win some and lose some..

anne202b
12-20-15, 08:26 AM
I'll be putting some holly and bows up through out the day. Happy sledding!

AliceWinter24
12-20-15, 08:58 AM
I had several encounters in the past and they were due to my weak cellular connection when I was out. Guess sometimes you win some and lose some..

My connection is good, so it can't be that. But I also get thrown out of the game a lot, especially if I visit big farms.

Jennerwein1
12-20-15, 10:40 AM
I have dropped out, selling anything extra. This was extremely frustrating.

seascape9
12-20-15, 11:04 AM
I have dropped out, selling anything extra. This was extremely frustrating.

I'm with you! I put all of my stuff for sale, I need over 1000 presents! Wish they would extend this, this is year 2 without a reindeer. Very disappointing. My xmas trees that I purchased dropped 2-3 presents, I was low on money so I could only buy maybe 20-30 in all. The worst drop was of the red ribbons, I waited 3 days to get one, one!! I could not upgrade my sleigh fast enough, and I went on many, many deliveries. Go to my shop if you need supplies, unfortunately I don't have the red ribbons.

razzrr
12-20-15, 12:16 PM
I'm with you! I put all of my stuff for sale, I need over 1000 presents! Wish they would extend this, this is year 2 without a reindeer. Very disappointing. My xmas trees that I purchased dropped 2-3 presents, I was low on money so I could only buy maybe 20-30 in all. The worst drop was of the red ribbons, I waited 3 days to get one, one!! I could not upgrade my sleigh fast enough, and I went on many, many deliveries. Go to my shop if you need supplies, unfortunately I don't have the red ribbons.

I had the same problem red ribbons! Ugg!!
But of course since I gave up on upgrading in the last 24 hours I've received more parts from deliveries than I did in 3 or more days of deliveries!

Keep checking my shop if anyone wants last minute parts.

farmingNess
12-20-15, 12:37 PM
But of course since I gave up on upgrading in the last 24 hours I've received more parts from deliveries than I did in 3 or more days of deliveries!

I have never had an issue with getting the pet at the end of an event, until now. This was beyond frustrating for one. Almost all I got from deliveries were holiday pick axes and when I wasn't getting that I was getting regular pick axes AND saws from one delivery but NO holiday upgrade parts. For two, this is obviously a Christmas event (which is not for another 5 days) and every other event went a couple of days beyond the holiday. I am not able to just sit in front of this game and do nothing else. Storm8 should understand that is a busy time of year. Between shopping for presents, school parties for kids, and all the hustle and bustle of the season we need a little more time. I understand some people got this pet but I'm not going to pay cash money or do nothing but devote all my time to the game. Just my rant....

panoni
12-20-15, 12:40 PM
Please extend timefrane there are a lot of players that like myself haven't gotten the reindeer!!!!

Sweetybeetylady
12-20-15, 03:13 PM
Will we be getting the last community price? I have kept on collecting my presents as often as possible, even updated the sleigh one last time. But I have a hard time telling if we will make it or not. It would look very pretty if the barn, silo and farmhouse have the same decor....

Sweetybeetylady
12-20-15, 03:17 PM
I agree with all the players complaining about drop rates. I managed to get my reindeer, but only yesterday. And the sleigh is not finished, which is a pity. I understand it can't be made too easy, otherwise it would be boring. But if we play and then not make it, I can feel the frustration there. I am selling all parts I get inmediately, hope it helps others.

PookieBear50
12-20-15, 05:18 PM
As far as upgrading to the final stage goes, I too would like to have the opportunity to finish upgrading my sleigh. Like many others, I stopped after reaching level 11 to help others get to upgrade their own sleighs. However, I understand that extending the event may not be doable (especially as it is ending on a Sunday and no one may be around to make that decision). Still, if we could have the opportunity to finish upgrading...somehow...it would be nice to have a finished event item to remember this event.

CLOVERKAITO
12-20-15, 06:32 PM
I already gave up upgrading and has been selling my parts since last night. I have 1600 holiday gifts so I'm disappointed I won't get the reindeer

razzrr
12-20-15, 06:43 PM
20 minutes to go and I'm at 2832!! :mad: Oh well one less mouth I need to feed and now I can finally get on with my real life! But what a waste of time that was. Wasn't going to Even do this event after barely missing out on the thanksgiving kitten...lesson learned!

redpenny
12-20-15, 06:46 PM
I have a few sleigh bells, holly and bows in my shop.

Gone now, good luck in the last minutes!

Rynetory2
12-20-15, 07:09 PM
For two, this is obviously a Christmas event (which is not for another 5 days) and every other event went a couple of days beyond the holiday. I am not able to just sit in front of this game and do nothing else. Storm8 should understand that is a busy time of year. Between shopping for presents, school parties for kids, and all the hustle and bustle of the season we need a little more time.

FYI last Christmas event started on Dec 12 and ended after Christmas, close to New Year. I remember there were feedbacks that the event started too close to Christmas - (1) the days closer to Christmas were busier for those who celebrate Christmas, (2) members like to win the prize reindeer before Christmas Day as "present to themselves" and (3) members wanted an early start to display the decoration prizes for a longer period. S8 listened to our feedback and started this event earlier. I think starting this event early gives us more time to relax and enjoy Christmas Eve and Day.

Rynetory2
12-20-15, 07:15 PM
Congrats Everyone! :)

It was another close one... But we made it!! Great job Farm 2 community!! :D

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27092

Laytonsville20882
12-20-15, 08:12 PM

But that said, if you play long enough, you will get pets.....more than you will ever need and want to feed. They take up room that is used in more productive ways. There will be more cute pets down the road and after you win over 10 or more they will be sitting in your storage. Maybe Storm8 should set up an adoption center so others can get them from players who have an infestation of pets! I do not pay for gems, and almost did not play as the prizes were lame. It's all a point of view issue....I would be happy to sell them if I could get them to you.
Anyway, Merry Christmas, if this is our only problem, we are truly blessed.

Rynetory2
12-20-15, 08:53 PM
Sorry guys, we didn't have an extension and I share your disappointment... :( I saw your extension requests and sent them along with mine to the team. But it was weekend for them, so I guess they didn't get to them in time.

Like a member said, there are more events and prize pets to come. I think we should be getting a New Year Cat for next event. In the mean time, have a lovely holiday. Happy Holiday and Merry Christmas to all fellow farmers! :)

KadeeDid
12-20-15, 09:24 PM
Sorry guys, we didn't have an extension and I share your disappointment... :( I saw your extension requests and sent them along with mine to the team. But it was weekend for them, so I guess they didn't get to them in time.

Like a member said, there are more events and prize pets to come. I think we should be getting a New Year Cat for next event. In the mean time, have a lovely holiday. Happy Holiday and Merry Christmas to all fellow farmers! :)

Is it over? I checked last night and I thought there were several more days. Got home and seems to have disappeared. Just not enough time. Too many funerals recently. Drove over 500 km today for a family event so gone all day.

bss0226
12-20-15, 10:27 PM
So, how long before they remove the limited time items? Like the peppermint plants and the talking catfish etc? Is there any reason to keep making them?

PookieBear50
12-20-15, 11:40 PM
So, how long before they remove the limited time items? Like the peppermint plants and the talking catfish etc? Is there any reason to keep making them?

Well, so far I haven't had any more delivery orders requesting the new recipes, but they are still available. Perhaps they will stick around until someone at S8 arrives in the morning to take them down...or perhaps they'll stay another 15 (or so) days until the Xmas skins and decorations get removed from the market.

ginrae22
12-20-15, 11:54 PM

Only for fun haha! But I enjoy it. I'm glad they brought those items back ! It's so festive. ��

Rynetory2
12-21-15, 05:43 AM
Is it over? I checked last night and I thought there were several more days. Got home and seems to have disappeared. Just not enough time. Too many funerals recently. Drove over 500 km today for a family event so gone all day.

Pls accept my condolences for your loss. :( The event has ended according to the timer countdown. Sorry about that. Thanks.

Rynetory2
12-21-15, 05:44 AM
Here are a few suggestions to prepare for next event.

Not sure what type of event will the next event be but no harm preparing for it in the mean time..

earn coins (events always use up coins).
stock up gems by sending trains or buy while on offer.
stock up mining tools.
stock up difficult to find craft items.

For some who have not done so, to do the following...
expand to the pond.
expand to the mine.
get at least 1 bait shop, 2 if possible.
get these buildings (kitchen, bakery, windmill, fryer, dairy, chocolatier, studio)
get at least 2 sheep pens, 3 if possible.
get maximum number of orange trees allowed at your level.
to be at least level 10 or 16 to 19 to participate in events.

Happy Farming :)

KadeeDid
12-21-15, 08:46 AM
Pls accept my condolences for your loss. :( The event has ended according to the timer countdown. Sorry about that. Thanks.

I always get the Community prizes and usually the final prize. If not, all but that. This year I did not even get the community prizes as there is too much going on supporting family and friends with health issues plus volunteer work with those with cancer.

It seems that the amount needed to get community prizes in allthe games was higher this time. I found that holly would not drop either. I managed to buy a few but not many offered.

Rynetory2
12-21-15, 08:56 AM
I always get the Community prizes and usually the final prize. If not, all but that. This year I did not even get the community prizes as there is too much going on supporting family and friends with health issues plus volunteer work with those with cancer.

It seems that the amount needed to get community prizes in allthe games was higher this time. I found that holly would not drop either. I managed to buy a few but not many offered.

I just checked, the numbers for the community prizes were the same as previous event. Thanks.

Mitzi111
12-21-15, 06:13 PM
Not sure what type of event will the next event be but no harm preparing for it in the mean time..
[list=1]
stock up difficult to find craft items

THANKS rynetory2 for the tips!
Also,
*1). Can you help us know what you mean by 'difficult to find craft items'? Can you give us some examples?
*2). Should we continue to craft snowmen, peppermint bark, etc... ? Will they continue to show up in the deliveries?

Rynetory2
12-21-15, 07:47 PM
[list=1]
stock up difficult to find craft items

THANKS rynetory2 for the tips!
Also,
*1). Can you help us know what you mean by 'difficult to find craft items'? Can you give us some examples?
*2). Should we continue to craft snowmen, peppermint bark, etc... ? Will they continue to show up in the deliveries?

The festive items seem to have stop showing in my deliveries. Craft when you need. You neednt stock them as they are not permanent items.

I will answer your 1st question in this thread for further discussions to get our farms ready for event. Thanks.

Is your farm ready for an event? (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87580-Is-your-farm-ready-for-an-event&p=1225568#post1225568)

P.S. Fellow members, feel free to post your questions, suggestions or tips there.

PookieBear50
12-21-15, 11:32 PM
The festive items seem to have stop showing in my deliveries. Craft when you need. You neednt stock them as they are not permanent items.

I will answer your 1st question in this thread for further discussions to get our farms ready for event. Thanks.

Is your farm ready for an event? (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87580-Is-your-farm-ready-for-an-event&p=1225568#post1225568)

P.S. Fellow members, feel free to post your questions, suggestions or tips there.

Oddly enough, I just fulfilled an order that requested 4 snowmen. It was a new order that replaced one that I had just sent out. So, the items are still being requested, albeit extremely rarely (if at all), so I would suggest either crafting enough to keep 2 or so on hand for the next two weeks (since it seems that's when the decorations go off the market), or just discard the orders if they show up and wait for the new ones to appear.

Rynetory2
12-22-15, 12:49 AM
Good suggestion. Stock those festive crafts for your deliveries if you need/like. :) I craft those when I need or discard if I cant. I'm working on stocking up my difficult to find crafts to get ready for the next event since I sold mine to help others for this event. It'll take me a long while to craft those minimum 8hr crafts.

Mitzi111
12-22-15, 12:55 AM
[QUOTE=rynetory2;1225875]The festive items seem to have stop showing in my deliveries. Craft when you need. You neednt stock them as they are not permanent items.

Ok, I wasn't sure since snowballs are still dropping.

Rynetory2
12-22-15, 01:08 AM
Ok, I wasn't sure since snowballs are still dropping.

There's a timer on the festive crafts so they arent permanent crafts like the rest.

TimeForACuppaTea
12-22-15, 02:39 AM
Please add my vote in for an extension. Been very busy irl but had set a timer on my phone to make sure I collected presents every 3 hours. Thanks to buying from the market I fully upgraded my sleigh and only needed to collect presents one more time to get the reindeer. My own fault for not watching how much time was left in the event closer but I didn't expect it to end in the middle of the day. Expected it to end at game reset time, which is 3am for me. I was shocked when my timer went off for my last collection to get the deer and everything was done. So very close, so very frustrating. I've never gotten the final prize in these events before, I was so excited to finally be able to get it, but alas...
I really hope they extend it a bit longer.

Rynetory2
12-22-15, 05:54 AM
Oh dear, shy of 1 collection, what a waste!! I feel bad for you and I am sorry there wont be any extension as this event is over. Sorry about that. Perhaps you would like to send an email to support@storm8.com and see if an agent is able to assist you on this? No harm trying.. Good luck. :D

turnek
12-22-15, 06:45 PM
I completed the event, earned my reindeer but it was never in my storage. Help! I emailed support days ago but didn't receive a response

Rynetory2
12-22-15, 06:51 PM
Sorry about that. FYI It normally takes 3 to 5 working days for support to revert. You should be hearing from them soon. Pls follow up with your ticket number and email to support. Thank you.