PDA

View Full Version : My almost regret

Simdiva
12-02-15, 07:07 AM
I bought gold this week planning to buy fairytale so I could try for red queen and Cheshire since reverse breeding from hook will be rather difficult with over 100 possibilities and not even possible with sweet tooth. Since hook has turned out to be useful in arena I felt this would be an ok investment as I've had great difficulty breeding any type other than zodiac.

However I was unable to resist spending all the gold on gold lol. So I never got the wished for fairy and decided to try again today. As luck would have it, I put diamond and Infinity together, got the coveted ten hours and I now have the precious green worm cooking. That was one very close call! 500 gold saved! Phew!

I wasn't so lucky when I bought the Angel value pack as my first diamond. Immediately got a diamond followed up by multiple angels lol. Such is life!

Sandybellee
12-02-15, 07:21 AM
I bought gold this week planning to buy fairytale so I could try for red queen and Cheshire since reverse breeding from hook will be rather difficult with over 100 possibilities and not even possible with sweet tooth. Since hook has turned out to be useful in arena I felt this would be an ok investment as I've had great difficulty breeding any type other than zodiac.

However I was unable to resist spending all the gold on gold lol. So I never got the wished for fairy and decided to try again today. As luck would have it, I put diamond and Infinity together, got the coveted ten hours and I now have the precious green worm cooking. That was one very close call! 500 gold saved! Phew!

I wasn't so lucky when I bought the Angel value pack as my first diamond. Immediately got a diamond followed up by multiple angels lol. Such is life!

Congrats! Why can't you get Red Queen with Sweet Tooth? That's what I tried to do for weeks and weeks after getting Sweet Tooth and was going to go back to trying after Peace is gone.

DeeDe99
12-02-15, 09:28 PM
Simdiva, I've been trying off and on for Fairytale with Infinity and Diamond too - no luck yet. So congratulations to you! On the other hand, I did get Triceratops before I saw sight of a Dino!

Sandybellee - I don't know the answer, but I got two Sweet Tooth from the Arena collection thinking I could breed them together to get more Fairytale types, but you can't. Even breeding with Diamond doesn't produce a Fairytale hybrid I am told. Seems it is a bit tricky!

Simdiva
12-02-15, 10:01 PM
You cannot get another fairy tale with sweet tooth, here is why

Fairy tale needs a green and a yellow in separate parents to produce. Sweet tooth can provide both colors but they are not separate. If you look at diamond plus sweet tooth you will see that only one component is provided. Quetzel or gold plus sweet tooth could work but chances are very slim. You have better odds with diamond plus diamon or diamond plus infinity.

Simdiva
12-02-15, 10:03 PM
I have twelve hours now, hoping not water or another mythic

Sandybellee
12-03-15, 10:49 AM
You cannot get another fairy tale with sweet tooth, here is why

Fairy tale needs a green and a yellow in separate parents to produce. Sweet tooth can provide both colors but they are not separate. If you look at diamond plus sweet tooth you will see that only one component is provided. Quetzel or gold plus sweet tooth could work but chances are very slim. You have better odds with diamond plus diamon or diamond plus infinity.

I did not know that! Dragon breeding is quite a science. Thanks! :)

sugarteddys
12-03-15, 11:50 AM
my advice would be to use simple air x forest, if you want fairytale