PDA

View Full Version : Weird wi-fi connection issue

DeeDe99
12-01-15, 09:08 PM
I cannot access any Storm 8 web sites or internet games over wi-fi. I am having no issues with any other internet connections, only Storm 8.

I can access over a cellular network using my Android phone, but if I connect that phone to my wi-fi then I cannot connect at all.

It is almost as if my IP address has been blocked!

Has anyone had a similar problem?

I have tethered my iPad to my phone to make this post, and will use the same to finish Dragon Tales tonight, but it is bothersome to say the least.

I have reset my router twice, restarted all three devices (phone, iPad and PC) all to no avail. Can't access the forums from my PC either, but all other websites are fine.

Anyone else had such an issue and if so, how did you resolve it?

Elsa, I have PMed you the ticket number.

EDIT UPDATE! After 4 hours of troubleshooting this problem before I wrote about it, it has miraculously disappeared and I can again access the Forums and games over wi-fi.

It was VERY strange!

Edit again - no the connection only lasted about 3 minutes, now it is gone again.

DeeDe99
12-02-15, 12:19 AM
Now, some 8 hours after the problem started, it SEEMS to have finally resolved. Connection to this site on wi-fi has remained reliable for 30 minutes, so hopefully all in now good.

It was a very weird situation.